Kidnapped and Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,138 Followers

Fluids started to coat my face and chin as she gushed and became wetter and wetter. Not only from my own saliva, but also from the pleasure I was giving her. I was so happy I was able to do this for her. But my happiness was celebrated only shortly, as I felt a giant tremble go through her. She started to spasm and buck wildly. If her hips weren't holding me in place, she'd tossed me across the chamber. Her other hand slammed into the mattress repeatedly with loud thumps and she bit her lip hard as she squealed out loud.

For several minutes she bucked and thrashed, but I never relented. She even came once more. Then I gave her mercy. I didn't stop, I just slowed down and calmed down on the pressure. Though, my tongue was starting to get tired. I have no idea how long I had been eating at her, but it had been with substantial effort.

"That... that was amazing, Skylar. What the fuck? Where did you learn it?" Kinsey asked, still breathing quite heavily.

"I don't know... I just wanted to... Kiss you. Down here."

"Oh you can kiss me 'down there' all you like. But for now, by the gods, I need a breather. You did me over," Kinsey moaned.

But instead of listening, I moved my body up hers. I wasn't done. I needed more Kinsey. I angled my cock for her entrance and pushed in. Kinsey smiled up at me.

"Oh, go ahead. Take the lead." Again, it could be patronizing, but I didn't think of it that way. Or maybe I did, and it fueled me.

With hands on either side of her shoulders, I started to piston in and out of her. She was more than wet enough so there was no need of taking it slow in the beginning. I thrusted into her with conviction. It was primal and it was desperate. The need to be as deep inside her as possible. To feel everything she was. Feel how good I could make her feel.

I looked at her mouth, as she jolted back and forth from my strokes. They looked so inviting. Full. With a slight bow. Darker than her light blue, almost grayish face. Almost like lipstick. Slightly parted, and so inviting. I just wanted to dive right in, and I knew she wanted that too. She had said as much.

To distract myself, I came up with another plan and I moved my hands around her thighs. I guided them around my waist. Kinsey locked them in place. Then I guided her hands around my back, and she clutched me hard. Gods, this was a wonderful place to be. I wanted to stay like this. But I had plans. I wasn't sure if I was able to. I had been quite strong before, but Kinsey was heavy and I had been sick for a long time. But somehow. With sheer determination.

I locked my hands around her and grunted, as I tipped myself backwards. Lifting her slightly off the bed.

"Gods! You're strong!" Kinsey said, slightly unsure about this new position. Mostly because she knew how weak I had been. And how heavy she was.

But I didn't let that deter me. With burning thighs and another grunt, I lifted her ass from my body a few inches, then crashed her back down. I almost fell backwards, but I regained my balance. So I made another crashing thrust. I soon found a decent rhythm, and I could make a decent pace.

Kinsey seemed to enjoy it. Once again she found her lips on my neck and occasionally my cheeks, nibbling and kissing all over as I took her with my own raw power.

"This is wonderful," Kinsey whispered weakly into me. "No one has done these things to me... gods, you're so incredible! You make me feel so good"

Her words fueled me. To ignore the pain in my back. To ignore the burn in my thighs. To continue to bounce her up and down in my lap, feeling her fluids run down around my girth and staining the beddings underneath us.

Kinsey then squealed out loud, and I felt her start to convulse and grip my cock with a wet, tight grip again. I never stopped. Even when I felt her long claw like fingernails dig into my back from her grip, and she scratched outward. I groaned in pain, and even if I couldn't see it, I knew my back would be scarred for life. But Kinsey was in such blind pleasure she didn't notice, or care. All she felt in this world was the pleasure I gave her.

"OH FUCK!" She more or less screamed, sending echoes out throughout the hollow mountain.

I slammed her up and down with everything I had making her fluids run down my thighs. It was too much. I slammed her forward and back onto the bed, with a grunt from the both of us. And Kinsey was still orgasming! But it was subsiding.

I nestled down in between her tits. I kissed her inner cleavage, making my way to her right nipple. As I started sucking on her, I also regrouped my strength and started to thrust into her. But giving her forceful thrusts made it hard to keep up the suckling, so I settled back up, propping myself up on my hands instead. Just as well, now I could look at her beautiful face contort as I pleasured her to the best of my ability.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" Kinsey said in earnest shock. "You are fucking me so wonderfully. It is, ugh, so fucking good how you do it."

I felt something wrap around my waist, and partly up my stomach, and it wasn't her hands. Those were resting on my shoulders, cradling my neck gently. I looked down and saw that it was her tail that had joined the action. I looked back up at her and gave her a sheepish smile. She smiled right back, moving a finger up to her lip to lightly nibble on it. She looked so pleased. Due to me. It made me swell. Both inside, and inside Kinsey. She was such a delight. Her physical reactions, how she made me feel. Everything.

"You wonderful boy. Warming me up then fuck me good like no other? Oh you're no boy anymore. You are a man."

"Remind me what happens when you kiss me?" I asked her. The look on her face when she realized what I was asking. Shock, fear. Hopeful. And the want. Not hunger. Shear and pure want.

"Oh... Skye... If I kiss you, I will bind you to me. You will be mine. We will have a connection. And I will not lie, it furnishes my power. My magic and my strength will be increased. You can practically lie with others, all that, but you will never be connected with anyone as you will be with me. And it is not reversible. Only by death. I have not asked because-"

I had heard enough. I dove in. My lips locked to hers and we finally shared that long awaited kiss.

*

Authors note: thanks for reading.