Kidnapped and Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinsey just looked down at me. For once I didn't feel intimidated. I looked right back with determination. She could talk slowly and pretty all she liked, look like the most delicious seductress, but she also carried the illusion that she was doing me a favor. But her eyes pierced right into me. As strong as I felt, I started to quiver. I wasn't strong. I was still so weak. And my only way back to strength was her. Damn her, but I owed her my life. Then the powerful Kinsey, demoness with prowess I had yet to feel the tests of, did something I didn't expect.

"You know what infuriates me? The people who can elicit such vile emotions from such a peaceful being. My kind is filled with hate and vengeance, yes. Your kind too, see where I am and why. Still, you think of vengeance for your loved ones. You want to avenge them. I do not want to stop you, but if this Inquisition that bothers your mind makes ashes out of an innocent town, what chance do you have? Strategy, diligence, that is how. I can help you, Skylar. Even if I am locked away, I know a thing or two. I know poisons. I know spells. I know vengeance. I know murder."

The moonlight contorted her face, so it was hard to see what she was thinking. But her eyes glowed dangerously. She wasn't talking of vengeance for herself. But for me. Did Kinsey truly care that deeply about me? Would she truly kill for me? The way she talked, her tone, the angry glow in her eyes told me the answer. Maybe this was her way of showing her devotion. I couldn't let such notions bother me. I had to escape. Perhaps even at first light.

"Can you forgive me?" Kinsey said, closing her eyes.

Kinsey then, somewhat awkwardly, sat down on her knees in front of me. With me on the bench and her on her knees on the ground, we were finally at eye level.

"Please?" she said.

I just looked at her. How could I even answer that? Me forgive her? And she was even asking for it, not demanding or taking it. I felt such guilt for her. For having to leave her alone. But I had to think about my own. I was convinced my sister was out there somewhere. It was like a desperate hope. A hope that not all was lost.

I looked up at the beautiful face of Kinsey. I had in the beginning viewed her as a monster. Now I just saw the elegant woman, the very desirable, beddable woman, that was Kinsey. Maybe her endless hunger was rubbing off on me. It would be so easy to fall under her crushing prowess. Live for her pleasure and for her company. Maybe learn a thing or two. Her mind was as wise as she was fair. I looked into her glowing golden eyes. Waiting. A hint of nervous anticipation.

"Yes, I forgive you," I said. Before I knew it, I was once again hovering in the air, hanging from Kinsey's grasp. She squealed out in delight, grabbed me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. She started planting kisses on my cheek and forehead. Eager to kiss me fully, but still not able. She took solace in slobbering the rest of me with her big wet mouth. I was completely swooned by her eagerness, getting crushed in her arms.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," Kinsey beamed, snaking her tongue around my earlobe before sucking it lightly into her mouth. She had such odd ways of showing affection. I felt her wet warm breath on my cheek as she continued to lavishly eat at my face.

"I'll be kind. I'll be gentle. I know the abuse was a bit much and-" Kinsey started, but I shot in.

"But that doesn't mean the abuse... I mean the... stuff has to completely end... just try to be careful. Like now. Ugh, you're crushing me," I groaned, and Kinsey calmed a bit on the power, even stopped licking my face. A small string of slob even connected her bottom lip to my temple.

"Wait, perhaps a little bit more," I said. Kinsey giggled and gave me an aching squeeze.

"Come on, let us head inside again, you are freezing," Kinsey said.

Chapter 6

We were both in our sleeping attire. Which was nothing. We headed to bed early as Kinsey had wanted to show me the sunrise. So alas, no more fucking for today. Might as well. As much as the sunrise was surely to be a good one on top of Kinsey's Mountain, as I had dubbed it, I had to use the opportunity to escape.

But laying here, in her bed, with her head on my chest... Why would I ever leave her embrace? It would be so easy, so comfortable to just fall under her and submit. To let go. To drape myself in the blanket of her vigor. To snuggle under her and let her weight crush me. Both spiritually and physically I felt like that was where I was supposed to be.

I looked down at her dark, thick hair, and moved it behind her horns on both sides. Horns. Yes. And tail, wings, and the whole package of an eight feet long woman. Petite and fair, yet her proportions made her so full due to her large stature. Kinsey tilted her head and looked up at me. Her golden eyes in the middle of her light blue face, almost gray. Her strange, unhuman look had grown on me so rapidly it was hard to comprehend how little time had gone by. Though, it was hard to tell which hour was which in this place. It was almost as if time stood still.

While I laid here comfortably, safe and sound with Kinsey on arm, getting stronger every day, my thoughts went back to my sister, Willow. If she was alive, she was out there somewhere. Some part of me knew she had survived. She was like that. Maybe to some she seemed timid, but I knew she was a true survivor. Though the thought of her having to survive haunted me. Willow, my big sister. Out there cold and starving. Hiding from the Inquisition. Willow, the person who had taught me to read. The person who had taught me how to vow with wool. To sow. To ride. Our parents had been great ones, to raise such a good sister. Not only her teaching qualities, but also the skills she had that couldn't be taught. Concern, empathy. Genuine affection and care. Willow, my dear sister.

"So who is this Willow? Your sister? I cannot give any promises as to her survival, but I can tell she is an important part of you," Kinsey asked.

"Well... She's my sister. Big sister, that is."

"That why you like getting punished? Being beaten by your older sister growing up?" Kinsey said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm teasing you. Tell me a story about her. That is the best way to remember someone."

I drew a heavy breath, and thought. I had to search a bit, but not for the lack of them. Thinking back, I truly missed my sister. It felt like I saw her yesterday, yet a lifetime ago. Who knows, she was perhaps the last I ever had of a family left. Willow. Out there in the world somewhere.

"Well..." I began. "It was during the winter dance, the one for us... the kids. My promised and I was attentinding. Everyone had their partners. Except the baker's boy. He was working at his dads shop and didn't have a date. He was also a bit rounder, perhaps. Fat, some would say. He was twelve, maybe a bit more. But he was the only one without a dance partner. So Willow, who is older than me, was working at the ball. She saw him paddling about the rim alone. Seeing his predicament, she walked over to him. She danced with him when no other girl would touch him at the winter dance. The look from some of the other girls! There was nothing to it, just something she did to be nice to him. And it made his night for sure. The outlook of the noble daughter dancing with a common baker's son. It wasn't uncommon for her, but it was for him. Act of kindness. And it was good fun, it was one of those fast dances where you change partners a whole lot. Have you ever seen them, Kinsey? Kinsey?"

I looked down at Kinsey. She was breathing heavily. Heavenly. Gods, I wanted to just sniff her, draw in her magnificent smell. But telling that story about Willow, I knew what I had to do. This was bigger than me. It was my sister we were talking about. She needed me. I had to go. Gently I eased myself out of Kinsey's arm and heavy leg draped across me. I gently put them down, carefully watching her, to make sure she was still fast asleep. And she was. She was such a heavy sleeper, it seemed. A good looking one too. Again, I had to force myself to not stare at her overwhelming beauty.

I found my rags, which hung over a chair to clean up. They were torn and shredded, but they were all I got. I then snuck over to a rack where Kinsey had shown me her favorite rope. I knew perfectly well what she wanted to do with that rope, as next to it stood a horsewhip. I felt a small shiver, thinking what things Kinsey would introduce me to whenever she felt I would be ready. Sadly, or luckily, I would not be present to take part in any of it. Today the rope would serve another purpose.

What terrified me was how damp the hallway was. Not the dampness in itself, but the stony walls and the narrowness created a tremendous echo, even as diligent I was in my steps. Each step was followed by a small wet slurp as my skin clung to the stairs. But I never saw any signs, or heard, that I had been found out. So I continued venturing up and up one corridor after the other. Kinsey had been very diligent in her corridors, as they spiraled up along the inside of the mountain, with the occasional door and hallway leading to some section she hadn't yet shown me. The mountain truly held many secrets. Her secrets. Or perhaps she was simply bored and had lots of time on her hand. But to my benefit.

The corridor-staircase ended up at a giant portal that led to the outside. Kinsey's Mountain held a shaft going through it, made by her, which made it easy for her to fly up and down, but coming up the portal I realized that it was no small feat to climb all those steps. I was tired. I was sweaty. How long had I been climbing for? I looked over the edge to see if I saw a certain mistress furiously fly up towards me. No. She was still asleep, I figured.

I turned back to the portal, and moved through it. The way out was essentially one portal leading into a small room, then another portal. I stepped through it, and my feet hit the snow. It was still dark outside, the stars and the moon shining blue across Kinsey's Plateau. It gave me the perfect lighting to descend the mountain. I was after all out, but not free. Once I stepped of the foot of the mountain I'd be safe. I guess. I hoped. I gave one more look over my shoulder. Some part of me wished she was there to stop me. But she was still soundly asleep inside the mountain. So I found the path and started the long climb down.

*

I had no recollection of ever having been in these parts. Standing on the very abrupt foot of the mountain I saw a small fence. The fence awkwardly seemed to follow some invisible trail. Kinsey had no doubt built it around her own perimeter. Giving me a good indicator where to go. Had I wandered past all this on my way up? Maybe there was some other trail I had followed up. And where were her goats and other animals? Maybe on the other side. Or something. No need to ponder these things, as I was leaving.

I jumped the fence easily, being long and lanky. Though I was not as stable as I wanted, and had to steady myself against a tree trunk after landing. The trees were close to the mountain, close enough so that when I walked a few paces I would already be out of view from the trail. After I recovered from my small jump, I started walking. There was no trail, but the forest I had entered sloped downhill, so I figured that was the reasonable approach. And going down meant perhaps less of this scolding cold snow.

I was free. But I didn't feel like I was. I didn't feel any joy from it. With each step I took I felt like I was making a mistake. Every tree I walked past, I felt dread. In my head, I didn't feel free. All I could see was the face of Kinsey. How warm she could be. How punishing she could be. Her care, her power. Her glowing eyes staring into mine, always with encouragement. And with a hint of hungry fire. I was leaving it behind. Her. Only I knew that she was up there. Kinsey had disappeared into oblivion, and I was sending her back there. To the abyss, back to the empty void. Kinsey.

I paid back my rescuer by sending her back to an unknown eternity of solitude. My capturer. My first lover. She had marked me for forever, for good or worse. And I don't know if it was the actual temperature out here, or if it was me, but I swore the free world was cold. I could swear it was much warmer before. The summer was on the rise when my town had been attacked.

But with each step I took I felt weaker. Heavier. Alarm and panic started to set as I realized what I had done. Not to myself. But to the only person still alive that had shown me kindness. When I was dead to the world, Kinsey brought me back. And when she was lost, I had found her. And now I bestowed that on her again. I had committed to locking that wise and beautiful mind away, casting the key to the hollow nothingness.

Before I even knew I had done it, I was on my way back up the mountain. The stars above me guided me back up the trail. Slowly, those same stars were fading into the day as I was climbing back up. I was stumbling up the rocks and the slopes with a certain desperation. It was like a magnetic field was pulling me up, drawing me back so that I could cling to a stronger material. So I could embrace my new style of living.

Perhaps I could sneak into bed and pretend I never escaped. I swore I would be good. I couldn't disappoint my mistress. Or mommy, as she preferred. She had only been good to me. Even when she had beaten me it was from a place of hunger for me. How could I spit that right in her face? After what she had done for me? The empathy and promises made? It wasn't even about what she could do for me, but rather what laid behind those sentiments.

I had to get back. I had to. I just hoped I had time. And that she could forgive me. Even if I could sneak into her arms without her noticing my absence, I was an open book to her. I had to confess and repent. Even as weak as I was, I found strength and stamina somewhere enough to lightly run. Sweat dripped and my body screamed for me to stop. The climb up was much more brutal than down. Of course. But I had to make it.

I reached where the rope was hanging down from her plateau, but was too frail to climb up right away. There was rock there I could rest on. I ate some roasted chicken, marinated in mustard and honey. Made by Kinsey. It was supposed to be our breakfast today along with a salad she had prepared, but I had grabbed some on my way out. Eating it now made me feel like a piece of shit. Another reminder of Kinsey's care I was so willing to throw away.

And what use was I to the world, anyway? I was frail, my body clinging on barely. Sure I was stronger now than yesterday and the day before, but was I in any state to survive, let alone to save Willow? I would die trying, and that would be just as useful as me at least living out some of my days up here with Kinsey. If she let me back in.

It made me think about what I was walking back to. Kinsey was in her full power to kill me. Break me. Punish me. I knew she would take me back. She had said as much. The stars were leading me back to her, even if I couldn't see them anymore, thanks to the warm sunrise that peaked across the distant mountains. Maybe she would be furious, or not so hastily forgiving, but I would plead and beg for her to let me stay. I was dependent on it.

I tried to remember her scent as I sat nourishing my strength back. Over the last couple of days, the times we had spent together, her scent was something that stood out to me. Sure, she was such a specimen in every right, but drawing her in as I laid in her voluptuous cleavage was otherworldly to me. Almost like I was drawing in her very existence into my lungs. It would be so easy to submit to her dominance. So easy to let her be my caretaker. My mommy, as she coined it. And by the Gods did I yearn for it.

Determined, I stood up and grabbed the rope. It was time to meet my destiny.

Chapter 7 - Forgiveness

I looked up and while I didn't see the stars leading me back I saw the rope hanging like a lifeline back to paradise. With a firm grip, I grabbed the rope and shook it a bit, to see if it still held. It did. Swirling it around my foot for leverage, I started the climb. With each new grip I was more determined that I was making the correct choice. I was on my way to salvation. Peace. And later, reckoning. As the sun stood over the mountain top, I hoisted myself up onto the plateaus once more.

I had blisters on the insides of my thighs and in my hands, but that was more manute compared to what I was prepared for. Yearning for. I had disobeyed, and I was fully prepared to take my punishment. I wanted it, and I craved it.

Crawling over the plateaus so I wouldn't be so close to the edge I felt a presence. I lifted my head. Cradled by the rising sun stood an ominous figure still as a statue. Overlooking my ascend and now my crawling. Two golden eyes glowed cooly down at me. Betrayal was written across plainly. It was nothing less, after what she had done for me.

"Kinsey," I began, lowering my head and shifting my knees so I was in essence kneeling before her. "Please forgive me."

"You are forgiven," Kinsey said promptly. Coldly. I had never heard such ice before.

Then silence moved in between us. She remained still, and so did I.

"Kinsey, please," I started again.

"And why would you not run away again? Why did you come back?"

"I was... not thinking clearly. I was thinking of my sister. But I also can't stop thinking of you. You're the caring figure a man can only beg for, and yet you have set your eyes on me. How could I cast something like that away? Please let me back," I begged.

I dared to look up. Only a bit. Kinsey didn't look as angry. Her eyes shone still, but with more conflict. She wanted me back, but she also knew this couldn't go without notice.

"Show me your power. Take me," I tried to challenge. "Punish me."

"You do not know what you are asking," Kinsey said coldly.

"Please," I begged. "Punish me."

Kinsey flew down to me. She looked me in the eyes for a few moments. I looked back. Determined. Resolved. Determined and resolved in accepting my fate, whatever she deemed it to be. I just wanted it. Simple as that. Forgiveness. To repent.

"You sure?" Kinsey asked, now more kindly.

"Yes-"

Before I knew it, Kinsey had reeled back her closed fist and sent it straight in between my eyes, knocking me back. I stumbled back, shocked at how strong she was. I knew she could punch harder. She was holding back, and still sending me flying. She was so careful with me, I couldn't help but smile. Kinsey then yanked me up by my hair, backhand slapped me so I was sent stumbling to the ground, falling on my hands and knees. I immediately felt one of her leather boot clad foot crack into my hips. Not with toe or heel, but with the instep and arch of the foot. I groaned in pain. Delicious pain.

I spat out salty saliva. Surprisingly no blood. Kinsey knew just how much power I could take. And boy did she give it to me. She moved her thumb and her finger under my chin, arched my head up, and gave me another slap, this one sending me back on my back. I was flat on my back, wincing. My ribs stung and my jaw was numb. But I loved it. Especially now that Kinsey descended upon me. I stretched out my hands to embrace her, but she grabbed my wrists in her hands and pinned them down along my sides while straddling my ankles.

"I am going to punish you, Skye. Good and hard, for hours and days," Kinsey warned, looking down at me with dangerous eyes. "Monster? Creature? Beast? These are the words you choose for me? I will tear you apart and make you scream my name!"

"Yes, please do," I moaned as I laid on the cold, snowy, stone ground. Then Kinsey's eyes turned kinder, with a warmer glow.