Kidnapped and Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you? You are human. My kind is surely extinct by now, or close to it. I am what your kind calls a succubi, sometimes also demonnes, vampiress, but I find that wildly offensive. So please do not call me that. I am Kinsey. What I am? I am here, above you, ready for my strong little man."

"I'm not little among my people," I said, trying to stand up for myself. Barely realizing how silly I sounded.

"Your people are little, and I am not. So. Do you want to go again? I can just take you now, but I feel bad for last time. And..." Kinsey hesitated, even looking away for a mere moment before regaining eye contact. "Please forgive me for striking you. And choking you. I am not used to talking with anyone but my chickens and my goats."

"I forgive you," I said immediately, still looking up at her in awe. She was so powerful. A powerful beast, locked in a cage for eternity. Though it was a big cage. While I did forgive her, I also, for some reason, wanted to impress her and take it a step further, and added, "But I have to admit... maybe it was too much, but I don't think I mind... some. You know, abuse."

"Really? You like it when I beat you up?" Kinsey asked in slight disbelief. I wasn't really sure if I believed it myself. "Why don't I believe you?"

"Do you think I could see your other rooms?" I asked, trying to change the subject again.

"God damn it," Kinsey exclaimed impatiently. "Sure. Yes. Wait. How about this, fuck me real good right now, and I take you to some of the other rooms, and maaaybe you can have me over some of the furniture? I have a dining kitchen table that needs breaking in. Aaand some other places I want you to take me. And take you."

"Wh-wow," I said, truly amazed. She was insatiable.

"My kind is known to be... a bit hungry," Kinsey explained, smiling at my shock.

"So we fucking or what?" she asked. I hesitated a bit, and then nodded. "Awesome. I want you on top. You will learn much from me, and with each time you will last longer. So do not worry. When you need to release, just do it."

I nodded again. Kinsey rolled off of me, and just then I realized how out of breath I was, as I gasped a sudden breath of air. She was quite heavy. Admittedly, I liked it. It spoke to her superiority.

As she rolled onto her back, the silky robe, that could surely swallow me whole, fell to her sides, framing her in blue silk. Not as light of blue as her body, not as dark as the rim of her pretty face, but still complimenting her nicely. Looking at how she lay there on her side waiting for me, her tail floating and her hair peeled back behind her ear, I again realized that Kinsey was indeed a beautiful woman. I don't know if that was the right description of her, but I didn't have any other, so to me she was all woman.

And I wanted her. I quickly scooted after her, and climbed in between her legs as she laid back, and leaned down with my face in between her breasts. My eagerness caused her to giggle, as I daringly slid my hands up her sides and up to her tits, mushing them around my face. I was in heaven as I hugged into her with all my might. And Kinsey could really take it. Even with all my strength pulling her as close to me as I could, she didn't wince once or make any sign of discomfort. She just bit her lip, with her cute fangs sticking out, looking down at me, one hand gently stroking my head while the other graced her sharp fingernails along my back. Letting me play with her body, letting me explore her shapes. Both soft and firm features. In this moment I could drown in this sea of Kinsey and I would die a happy man.

"So you like me now? Is this forcing you?" Kinsey teased. I shook my head eagerly.

"You can speak," she said, but rather demandingly.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked. It took me a moment to catch on what she was getting at.

"Yes, mommy," I corrected. "I like you, mommy."

"I can be your daddy too, but maybe that is for the intermediate stage," Kinsey said and giggled, but quickly moved on as she saw my confusion. "How about you move your cute little hands from my breasts, slide them under me and up to my shoulders and pull yourself up? That would be very nice."

I blindly followed her instructions. I felt her breast a bit more, then released them, resting my head in the middle, then moved my hands under her and onto her back. I could feel the muscles she had. The source of some of her power. Kinsey's power. I started to wonder how powerful she truly was, but quickly pushed it aside. I had more immediate concerns. Such as reaching up to her shoulders. It was a stretch, but when I started to pull myself up along her body, I understood what she meant.

My cock lined up perfectly with her, and I once again entered her. Did it really feel this amazing the last time? She was so warm, so welcoming. She easily took me inside her, yet gripped my shaft hard, more or less stroking my whole length as I pushed inside her. Kinsey let out a small groan and moved her hands around my back to hold me tight against her. I pulled at her shoulders and angled with my feet and with a few more thrusts I was all inside her. If I could stay just here forever, I would. I just laid there with my head up under her chin, her arms wrapped around me, savoring being inside her. Was it always this good? Or was it just her?

I leaned up so I could look at her. Kinsey peered back, nodding lightly to encourage me to continue. I was clueless, but I figured I should at least move a little. So I pulled my ass backwards so that only the end of my cock was inside her, not wanting to escape her warmness completely, and slowly shoved myself inside her.

This made Kinsey groan again, trailing out into a moan. So I did it again. Another groaning moan. So again. Slowly out, and slowly back inside. I was actually getting some thrusts in! Her handiwork in the bathtub earlier had certainly helped!

"You are doing great," Kinsey purred at me, moving one hand from the embrace to lightly scratch my back, giving me goosebumps all over. This was a mistake. I erupted inside her immediately, at her encouragement. Kinsey closed her eyes, and let out one final, long satisfied moan.

"Oh Skye," she moaned. "I like the way that feels. I hope you stay. Just stay right there for a few more moments."

"Sorry... I didn't last so... long... again," I stammered.

"Do not worry about it. Do not apologize. You are not disappointing anybody. When you are more trained, I will show you a new world. I will show you everything. I will introduce you to so many things, and by the end I will have you scream my name," Kinsey said, smiling wickedly up at me.

"Will you become pregnant?" I asked abruptly, looking up at her, just having realized what sex actually led to, what the purpose of it was. I rolled off of her and laid panting beside her.

"Who knows. Perhaps. Someone like me, my kind, has always had a problem conceiving. And our paternity is quite long compared to humans. Why? Do you wish to impregnate me?" Kinsey asked.

Her words made me flutter. And aroused. Did I? A primal part of me was slowly waking up, it felt like. I did want to be with Kinsey, but to father her child? What monstrosity would that be? But again... to mate with someone as big and strong of a character such as Kinsey did bring me back to life. I felt myself swelling. I did want to. I wanted her. Badly.

"Can we go again?" I asked. Kinsey raised her head up and looked at me with a devious smile.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, and got up onto her knees. "I like that hunger in your eyes, Skye. Makes a woman feel wanted."

Kinsey moved her giant thigh across my body and angled my erection to her opening. She shoved down and in a loud grunt from us both we were back at it.

"There you go, baby," Kinsey moaned, as she started going up and down on my cock. "Good boy!"

I daringly leaned up. She looked a bit surprised, but I wasn't deterred. I wrapped my arms around her back and tried to pull her down. Kinsey was much stronger than me, so I stood no chance, but she moved down, taking the hint. I wanted her body to swallow mine, to hold her close. It was such a comfortable place to be. Trapped under her.

"Oh you want it sweet and gentle?" Kinsey asked, cupping one of her tits and moving it to my mouth. I nodded into her breast, swirling my tongue around her crimson blue nipple.

Kinsey responded by slowly rocking back and forth. Small strokes. It felt magnificent. It was so much better. I could savor her overwhelming being more when she gently slid back and forth instead. It also lasted longer.

I was truly in heaven here. I clutched her back and crushed her down on myself. I loved being beneath her. Inside her, and under her. With her big, perky tits right in my face. If there were places I could disappear to for forever, this was one of them. I loved it.

"I'll go a bit faster," Kinsey announced, slowly getting up.

Her breasts were slick with my saliva. I hadn't realized how eagerly, how hungrily I had been at them. Kinsey merely looked down and gave a small giggle, before fixing her eyes on me again. She smiled so wickedly at me, I felt myself almost lose control on my own climax. Kinsey then placed one of her long fingers in the middle of my upper chest. She pressed down and slowly traced it down to my stomach. I clutched her hips and grit my teeth. It both tickled and hurt, as she was both gentle and heavy handed.

I looked down. To my great surprise I saw a red mark, almost on the verge of bleeding, from where her nail had traveled. It shocked me. But it also aroused me.

"Whoops," Kinsey said playfully, seeing my reaction. I looked up at her surprised. Was I truly coming around to her more tortuous ways? Maybe a smaller part of it could be okay... as long as she knew the limits.

"I will be careful," Kinsey replied in a moan.

She then started raising her hips and crashed down, with deliberate movements. Within a few seconds I was once again erupting inside of this magnificent, formidable creature.

"So, you wanted to see the other rooms?" Kinsey asked, after we caught our breaths.

I nodded eagerly. I was starting to get quite accustomed to the realization that she might not be out to kill me. At least not for now. Another reason to be eager, it gave me a very ample opportunity to scout for a way out, so I could return to my end goal; to escape.

Chapter 5

Kinsey was true to her word. In total, she had carved out five other rooms. At least that she showed me. A library, which didn't have that many books. She explained she didn't bring so many, as her capture was unplanned on her part. Another bed chamber, less lucrative than the one we had laid together. It was her first room, so it was shoddily made. In the main bedchamber everything was neat and tidy, made with intent and care. Here it was more like how I would've masoned it, and I am no mason. She had several shoddily made rooms, but she didn't bother showing me those. Then there was a big kitchen. A kettle, a firewood oven, and several benches. I had to use one of those benches when -

"Fuck yes! Fuck your big mommy like that! Be a good boy! Spank me! YESS!" Kinsey squealed as I stood on one of the benches. Her big, slender body was bent over the kitchen table as I slammed into her repeatedly.

Standing above her like this gave me a magnificent view of her big ass. It was actually quite petite to her frame, and muscular to say the least, but her bigger stature made it larger and pristine regardless. So when she invited me to fuck her from behind, and to grab her ass, and now to spank her, I welcomed it with enthusiasm.

From our two hook ups earlier I had even managed to build an ounce of stamina. I was able to thrust into her with more than slow, careful strokes. But not much. It didn't take long before I shot myself inside her again. A combination of inexperience and her powerful being arousing me to no end overwhelmed me again.

There was also the cellar, but she didn't want to show me that, as it reminded us of our first official meeting, which had been sort of brutal on my end. Though, I had a suspicion that if I were to get out, that could be the way. But there had to be other ways, I thought.

"Is there any chance of getting on the outside? You said you found me, so I guess you can go out?" I asked, panting next to her on the kitchen table. She was still bent over, while I laid flat on my back, looking over at her.

I had tried to mask my intention, but I could still see a small glimmer in her eyes as I asked. I knew she could read my mind somewhat, but I masked my thoughts carefully, trying to think 'loud' thoughts about what the night sky might be like. Still, she didn't give me any other reaction. Instead she turned to me with a smile.

"Sure, Skye, you want to see the sky. I built a makeshift observatory where I was captured and cursed, upstairs. It is more of a snowy plateau really. But it is quite a climb, and I have not yet made all the steps. There is a path under the observatory plateau, where you had wandered yourself up. But you do not have to walk that tedious pathway again, I can carry you. It will be my pleasure to hold you close and fly you anywhere you like... On the mountain."

Again, I started to feel bad for her. She had willingly just given me the perfect escape route, should I find an opportune moment. She probably knew my intentions. Yet, she was so sweet in how she talked to me. How she just wanted someone to talk to, someone to... fuck. I didn't really know if that was the end of her intentions. And if I were to escape, she had no way of getting me back, and once again she would fade into oblivion. Forgotten in a mountain range no one would ever dare set foot in, surrounded by the ominous haunted forest. I shoved all those thoughts down deep.

"Please, Kinsey. Show me," I said, trying to sound convincing. She gave me a small smile.

*

I hadn't been outside since... I had no idea really. I had no frame of time for how long I had been in Kinsey's care. I had been awake for only two days. But it felt good to see the star filled night sky again. The outside was nice. Chilly, snow was covering the ground. Yet it was nice, due to the blue hue of the sky up here, thanks to the moonlight and stars. Some dark clouds even, framed in white light.

The observatory was a plateau carved out of the side of the mountain, with the peak of said mountain arching above them. The peak would almost look like the topside of a crescent moon from a distance, with a clearing underneath it. It was quite a beautiful place, especially lit up by the moon and the stars on a cloud free evening like this. I could see why Kinsey had made something out of it, even if it was just an opening with a few stone benches.

"It is so strange to me," Kinsey said and I turned to look at her as she looked up, "to think that this sky is the same as when I first came here. And the same sky you looked at when you were born. And the same sky men and women, children of all kinds, will look long after me and you may have ceased. It is strange that something can be so consistent. Everyone looks at the same sky. And it remains the same, despite any prejudice, war and hostility. None of those things change the sky, the sky will always remain where it is. The culprits who scorned you, who have written scars across your face, watch the same sky that gave me the stars I called friends for so long."

"I guess you're right. I never really thought about the sky like that," I said, looking up. She had a nice way of saying things. And a nice way of thinking about things.

"You are a virile young man, you have urgent business to think of. Like these," Kinsey said, bringing my focus back to her, as she clutched her breasts under her silk. I looked at her eyes, and she smiled devilishly at me, and then brought our gaze back up. The way she switched from naughty back to pondering the beautiful night sky was quite something.

"The sky is beautiful. Root of religion, root of conciliation. Comfort can be found up there. You say I have been here two hundred years? And in that time, this sky is the only company I have been in awe of. It is my prison walking this world alone. My sky does not shine and I do not feel the snow. I barely find the difference from night to day. Skye. When you are alone and afraid, when you reach out and there is nothing. When you can not remember how to breathe. When there is no hope and you do not believe. Look to the sky. The stars lead you back to me. The sky is as pure and beautiful as you are, Skylar."

I blushed at the compliment. A silence rolled over us, as we stood side by side and looked up. She was pleading with me to stay. I wanted to add something, but she was just so much wiser than I was. I felt like a child next to her. Maybe I was. I was a grown man, but next to her I was barely anything. She had pondered the skies for longer than I had existed, probably. Instead, I clumsily again changed the subject to something else.

"Can you show me... where you found me? First?" I started. Kinsey's eyes went from excitement to confusion, then over to empathy.

"Of course," she said, grabbing my hand to guide me. "Right under here."

She walked, for once, over to the right side of the plateau, and pointed. I leaned over the edge and saw a ridge way down there, and from that ridge one could clearly see a pathway snake its way down out of view, but no doubt off this mountain. But to get down to that ridge... I would need a rope or something.

"I do not know how long you lingered there, but you did not have much life left," Kinsey explained. "Thinking back on how I treated you when you woke up... it shames me. Even if you lie about liking the beating, I know better. I think I read you better than you realize. And not just your thoughts."

Kinsey directed us over to a bench that faced even further north than we already were. She sat me down, but remained standing herself, moving in front of me. Standing over me. I looked up at her. Silhouetted with moonlight, beams of white light giving her a glowing frame. Her wings, her horns and her dark hair all illuminated by the light. Her golden eyes glowed as they looked down at me from her fair, youthful face. Kinsey looked divine.

"I know you do not feel welcome on this mountain of mine. You think I have stolen you away from the world. But tell me about this world that you have been robbed from. What was the reason you would seek out such a hostile part of the world? What desperation are you fleeing from, to drive you to starve on the side of an inhospitable mountain. Maybe this is death and you have come to heaven? Nowhere else will you be as safe. I am forgotten, I live in solitude. Up here we can be forgotten, and disappear into the end of time. Up here time flies by while we stand still. Up here you will never fear anyone."

I looked up at her, realizing what she was trying to say. Kinsey was trying to ask me to stay. She must've known. She knew I was planning to flee, and this was her plea for me to stay. Even if in the moments of pleasure I had been encapsulated by her, and maybe I had turned some of my opinions, still I had a family I wanted to know the fate of. Had the Inquisition burned everything I ever knew? Were my mother, my father, my sister and my community laid to ruin? And why? What had we ever done in our part of the world to invoke their wrath? They had to pay. I had to make them pay. I had to go.

While Kinsey had two hundred years to come to grips with her loss, I had not even been able to contemplate mine. First I was fleeing, then I was sick in a dungeon, then continuously forced to... well that was perhaps not as forced. Or at least not eventually. And the beatings... Well... It was overwhelming to feel her power. How was it anytime I thought of it always came back to that? My spirit and body seemed so eager to submit to her. Even now. Her power and stature was made for worship. My worship.