Kidnapped and Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear boy. I'm so glad you turned back," she purred, warmly now. Then, "but I still think you should be punished."

She then slipped her fingers inside the waistband of my rags and tore them straight off of me, ripping them apart. Not that they were much for wear anyway. Now I was shivering in the cold sunrise, naked from the waist down. I looked up at Kinsey, wondering what was next.

"Even in the cold you impress," Kinsey said in a mocking way, looking down. The cold was indeed doing its toll on me. "But let me warm you up."

With that she slowly bent herself down, leaning over me as she was still straddling my ankles. It put her head dangerously close to my cock. And put a dangerous arch on her back, showing her well shaped ass sticking up behind her. But I was more focused on her warm breath tickling my groin. While it was awfully cold up here, even with the sun rising, her beautiful face and down right sexy features so close to me, and her breath and mouth so close, the climate didn't matter. I slowly grew.

And as I did, Kinsey started to kiss my testicles. Gently, lightly licking around. It tickled, but it was so nice and wet. Tenderly she tended to me, and while my body ached from the beating, this was something else. Kinsey bathed each testicle with her wet mouth, even slipping both into her mouth and lightly sucking on the pair. Then she released them and kissed her way up my shaft.

I had never experienced something like this. I was taught that cocks and sex were made for one thing. Producing sons and daughters. Yet, if that was the sole purpose, why did it feel so good whenever I was with Kinsey? And how could her kissing around my cock feel so magnificent if sex couldn't have more than one purpose?

Kinsey didn't give me much room to contemplate it, as I was completely enthralled by how wickedly she tended to me. And then her soft kisses reached my tip. She kissed the tip lightly. Then more firmly. Then she pressed her whole mouth down over my cock head, letting me feel just how good a warm wet mouth could feel. I damn near erupted just then. But Kinsey held my eyes, while holding still. She sensed my predicament. Not wanting to cum just yet, but also wanting more of this oh so hot feeling of being inside her mouth.

She took the struggle out of my hands, and descended her mouth in one slow motion down my cock. I easily entered her throat, and after a moment's pause she drew her mouth slowly up. Pressing hard around my thickness with her lips, she inched her way down and then up. Then down. And then I shot my load inside of Kinsey's wet mouth.

"Oh shit... Shitt... Sorry... I couldn't stop it, it came so fast," I groaned in desperation as I felt my cock twitch inside her mouth over and over, no doubt filling her mouth up.

I felt like I was erupting for an eternity. It felt so good to cum in her mouth. Nothing better. And Kinsey even continued bobbing her head up and down my length, slowly draining me into her willing and skillful mouth. Eventually she pressed up, locking her lips along my tip so as to not let anything spill from her mouth. Even if most had ended up in her throat, some had also ended up on her tongue and around her whole mouth. With a few swallows, she made it all disappear into her mouth. I don't know why, but some primal part of me loved to see this big, voluptuous woman, who just beat me and could easily kill me, swallow my load.

"That was a lot," Kinsey giggled, tracing her middle finger around her lips to see if something had spilled. It hadn't, her lips had been like a vice on my head as she ascended. "And do not be sorry. I love it. Now, you are shivering. Let me warm the rest of you."

And without letting me reply, she grabbed me around the waist, threw me over her shoulder and quickly darted her batty wings. At a much faster pace than usual, we flew down into the crypts of her hollowed out mountain, quickly finding the bed chamber. Kinsey, still airborne, threw me onto the bed and quickly followed. She was kissing and licking my neck, sucking lightly at my skin. But she didn't stop there. She let those kisses lead her way down to my crotch again. Was she really going to give me the same treat twice?

"Oh yes, Skye. I am going to have you good and built up for the rest of this delightful afternoon. I asked if you are sure, and we will see how much soon," Kinsey said.

I groaned and let my head fall back into the red fabric of her perfumed pillows, getting ready to feel another wave of pleasure on my cock. If this was punishment, I could make a living for it. And then there it was again. Her warm mouth around my cock. But this time, instead of going slow, she eagerly slurped on me, and I felt another wet sensation. I hadn't thought of it before, but I started to feel Kinsey's slick tongue press around my girth. Pressing against the underside of my cock as she bobbed her head eagerly up and down. Fuck. Her tongue felt amazing. The extra stimulation was so magnificent.

I lifted my head, propping myself on my elbows, so I could look at Kinsey as she did me over. I didn't want to miss it. I was met by her golden eyes and her crimson blue face looking back up at me, with a small smile around her face. She probably saw in my eyes how desperately I loved her tongue on my cock.

Gripping me tightly with her lips, she drew up, swirling her tongue around my cock from base to the top. But as she came to the tip, I could still feel her tip tickling the upper parts of my ballsack, and also pressing around my sensitive cock head. How did she? How did she do that? How long was her tongue?! Kinsey smiled as she popped her mouth off of me.

"You like my wet slippery tongue?" Kinsey asked sensually, slowly parting her lips as she let her tongue roll out in its full length. How hadn't I noticed it before?

Her tongue was so long. Even hanging way past her chin. Thick at the base, but at the end of it it sort of split like a small fork. Almost like a serpent's tongue, but more human. Thick and lavish, yet long and agile. Holy shit.

Kinsey lowered her head and even managed to twirl her tongue around my cock head, and slowly press the twirl down my length as she descended her head. It was so tight and so slick, creating the most amazing pressure around my shaft. And then came the suction as she swallowed my cock into her mouth, still my cock wrapped with her fat, delicious tongue.

She asked a question. What was it again? If I liked her wet slippery tongue? No. I loved it. Kinsey started to bob up and down eagerly, releasing her grip around my girth to instead lick the underside again. Each time she came up, she made sure to press her tongue against the underside of my slit too. Fuck, she knew what she was doing. It felt too good.

Then when I thought I was going to cum again, Kinsey stopped. She even took her mouth off of me, looking me into my eyes.

"Uh oh, not yet," Kinsey said, wagging her finger at me. I took the opportunity to take in her body laying under me. How had I been so lucky? This fair creature of the mountain was all so eager to please me. Or please her, by using me. Either or worked for me plentifully.

Right now, however, my cock was so sensitive. Throbbing in anticipation for release. But alas, my orgasm started to subside. It was not comfortable. It was downright painful to feel it go down. And then Kinsey shot her mouth down again. With more eagerness she pushed my cock into her mouth over and over. Throwing it around with her tongue. Occasionally letting the tip slip into the beginnings of her throat, creating extra pressure around me. This was it. I was about to hit my climax and shoot my load into her mouth and throat again. Here it came.

And then it didn't. Once again, Kinsey stopped and slipped me out of her mouth. I groaned in discomfort, causing Kinsey to giggle.

"In a predicament are we? Well, I think you know what to do, don't we?" Kinsey said, lightly jerking my cock with her hand.

I was so sensitive it almost hurt. Desperate for release. My mind was filled with only one thing. Kinsey. I wanted her more than anything, for her to let me let out the uncomfortable pressure building in my groin. It even started to tingle in my stomach.

And back at it she was. Licking and slobbering on my cock, dipping it into her mouth and taking me all the way down several times. Lodging my cock well into her throat. Small bobs, letting my cock bulger her neck out and my sensitive head rub against the ridges on the inside of her throat. It was so magnificent. And almost as if on cue, she took her mouth off of me again.

"Kinsey... please," I begged.

"What's that?" Kinsey asked, speeding up her hand on my cock.

"Please let me finish," I begged.

"Oh. You want to shoot inside my mouth again? I suck you off, take you back into my house, and here you are making demands? Wanting to fill my mouth with your sperm? That is not very polite is it?" Kinsey scolded me. It hurt. But it hurt so good. I felt my cock throb in her hand. So close. But Kinsey wasn't in a merciful mood.

"I want to hear you beg, little boy. Big boy," Kinsey added with a squeeze. "Beg to cum in my mouth, Skye."

"Please, Kinsey! Please be so kind! Let me cum in your beautiful mouth, you most magnificent being!" I pleaded.

"Oh, all you had to was ask-" and with immediate eagerness she was back thrusting me into her throat.

Dipping me in her throat, pressing all the way. Licking the underside. Licking my head. Kissing it. Then she was back to eagerly bob like no tomorrow. When I expected her to pull off again she didn't. Instead, Kinsey did her tongue trick again, squeezing the life out of me as she bobbed her head up and down my pulsing cock. She moved her head up and focused her efforts on my sensitive head. Oh god it was amazing.

"Yess. Please! Just like that! Kinsey.. OH.... KINSEY!" I shouted as I erupted in her mouth, screaming her name out over and over like a maniac.

Kinsey just kept thrusting her mouth down on my length, even as my cock ominously throbbed in her mouth, taking all of my sperm in her mouth. Not a drop. And once again I drained myself into her never relenting mouth. It felt like I was cumming just as much as the last time. More even. And with such force I felt like I was going to throw up from the impact. I clutched the sheets and arched my toes. I even had problems breathing. I had never ever felt this amazing, and this tortured at the same time. It was painful, but it was delightful. The best I ever had. The best that ever was. Thanks to my Kinsey.

As an act of mercy, Kinsey finally withdrew her mouth. She rolled onto her back next to me, still on crotch level. Looking up at me and smiling.

"Was that my name you were screaming? I told you you would," Kinsey said, proudly. True to her word. "I am going to go and rinse my mouth. I will be right back, and you better be here."

"I'm... I'm not going anywhere," I groaned. I even started to feel sleepy. I had never been this drained from any activity. The only thing I could think about was getting rest. I heard her giggle at her effect on me, as she left the chamber.

Nope. I was not going anywhere. I was right where I was supposed to be.

*

"You are lasting much longer," Kinsey moaned. I felt a swell of pride. Not only from what she was saying, but also how she said it. It was praise. Praise for a skill she had helped me build up.

Kinsey was once again on top of me. She was holding onto two beams that extend across the roof of the bed with her feet planted on each side of my waist, slamming her down with force. Riding me, and having a great time doing so. Hell, so did I!

"You're wonderful," I said. I had been pretty mute in my stay, especially when we acted as lovers, but as we did it more, I was more comfortable. Especially complimenting her.

"Keep going," she said. "Talk to your mistress. To your mommy."

"You're... oh... so beautiful. I can't understand I didn't... uh... see it right away, oh," I said with gritted teeth, clutching the bed sheets from as she rhythmically shoved me into the mattress with each thrust.

"You have such nice big breasts. Your waist is like an hourglass, you're so big and magnificent you're still full and shapely. Your eyes are fierce, your face is cute and fair and yet radiate danger." I poured it all out. All how I thought she was a woman, all how she was pretty, and how she was so sexy. "When your long arms hold me, no matter what we do, it is the most wonderful place to be. In your cleavage, with all of Kinsey wrapped around me."

"Ugh... Yesss... Keep going," Kinsey said, closing her eyes. She released the beams, and fell forward so that she was now on her knees riding me. This gave me greater access to her breasts so I immediately shot my hands up from the sheets to gently feel her up.

"Oh you can go rougher than that," Kinsey said, opening her eyes. When I didn't she reeled her hand back and slapped me across the face hard. I felt a crack in my neck, even.

"Do as I say!" Kinsey demanded.

With a surge of motivation, I started to maul her breasts with conviction. Holding them firmly, moving them around with my hands, squeezing harder. Kinsey seemed satisfied, closing her eyes again as she grinded back and forth on my cock. She let out small cute moans as she got her breasts mauled and her insides stuffed. I felt her grip my length tighter and her small moans became whimpers. We had been at it for a while. Was she in pain?

"I'm alright... just push up... And don't stop... just like that... or I will rip your head off," Kinsey groaned, leaning down further. Much to my delight as I then got her tits closer even.

But I did as I was told. I moved my hands around her back to brace myself, and started to meet her thrusts with my own. Immediately she started groaning, so I did it again and again. And soon we were fucking into each other. It was amazing. She was grabbing me like vice, warm and tight squeezing me with each thrust. Our joined forces even started to rock the giant bed, and the room was soon filled with creaks from the bed, the moans and groans from me and Kinsey, and the slick wet sounds of my cock pulsing in and out of her sweet folds.

Kinsey shoved her head into my neck. I knew what she wanted, but she couldn't. So she settled for kissing and sucking on my neck. It stung a bit, as she sucked hard on my skin, but I loved it. I felt taken. Hell, I was being taken. Kinsey rode me hard and good as I felt her body all over with my hands, feeling her pretty face up against my neck and her breasts pressed against my chest. And her whimpers and panting so close to my ear, became more and more eager as we both built up quite a pace. The whole scene became too much. For the both of us. With a firm and violent jolt, Kinsey shot up, shrieking out in pleasure. Was she having an orgasm too?

The thought brought me right along with her. I shot inside her as I watched her magnificent body tremble and shake on top of me. Hell, I felt it. The whole bed shook with her convulsions. Loud bangs came from the wall behind the bed as Kinsey grinded with such ferocity the whole thing danced back and forth. I never knew women could get this way from sex, and not by a long mile that it would be this visceral.

But I groaned right along with her. With each spasm from her, I pulsed inside her, cumming inside Kinsey with force. It was the best.

Finally she crashed down on me, laying on top of me and crushing me with her weight. I felt her trim stomach pulse against my own belly as she was panting.

"That was something special," Kinsey groaned, still in an orgasmic bliss. Hell, I was in one too. I still felt like I was floating on clouds, even if she was the one who had administered all of it.

"It was wonderful," I agreed. "And Kinsey."

She looked up at me, curious.

"I meant all of it," I said.

*

It was a few hours later, no doubt it was afternoon already, but inside the mountain it was not so easy to tell. We had taken a break to eat and rest, but soon enough I was once again on my back in Kinsey's bed. This time with Kinsey lying alongside me. Though, as she was much longer and taller she reached further down the bed than I did. She was cradling my head in her arm, with her right breast pressed into my face and the thick nipple nuzzled inside my mouth. One foot across my legs, and her free hand wrapped with her long fingers around my girth, slowly jerking me back into action. My hand was on the side of her tit, slowly grasping at her tit. My other was trapped under her.

"There you go, dear Skye. Nourish all you like," Kinsey encouraged. "That's it. Take it all in."

I hummed in delight against her, looking up at her. She smiled warmly down at me. Motherly almost. Always did the effort lay on her. She sucked me. She flew me. And again blew me. And then rode me. And now again, she was pressing my face into her breast and jerking me off. Sure, she was fine with it. But I wanted to do something too. I wanted to please her. Reward her, if I was able. As comfortable as it was to be nursed by my big mommy, it was time to repent.

I lightly pushed my hand at her tit, and she withdrew it. Never stopping her other hand however. I was dripping from her slow work.

"What is it, honey?" Kinsey asked, curiously.

"I want to," I started, not sure how to finish the sentence.

"You want what? Oh you want to fuck me?" Kinsey said, still so encouraging. It was almost patronizing, but I was sure she didn't mean it that way. But her smile turned devilish. "You want to show mommy what a big boy you are?"

As if challenged, I pushed up. I moved my hands so I could push her onto her back. I wasn't truly able to push her, but she leaned back, gauging what I wanted her to do. As for what I wanted to do, I wasn't so sure. I knew I wanted to do something, but my experience was still lacking. So far Kinsey had taken the main role, telling me what to do.

I just looked at her for a bit, trying desperately to think. I could take her with me on top of her, but I wanted something else.

"Enjoying the view?" Kinsey asked, resting her head on a big red pillow. "What is the plan, then?"

I looked down between her legs. She was all woman down there. Folds, labia and the entrance where I had been a few times before. Man, Kinsey was so gorgeous in every way. My mind was filled by Kinsey. She always had her hungry look, how she wanted to devour me. Hell, to be honest, looking at her. I wanted to devour her. She had done it to me after all. Would she be okay if I-

Before I knew it, both my hands were wrapped around her big, soft, warm thighs and my head right into her vagina. Kinsey gasped in surprise, but her gasp turned to a moan as I kissed her vulva and around her folds. I was careful at first, but eagerness took the better of me. I wanted so bad to shove her into me, I just dove in and started lapping around her with my tongue. Trying to taste and explore these parts of her as much as possible. And I loved it. I was in paradise. I eagerly ran my tongue down her slit and firmly back up, feeling out the details of her most wonderful parts.

"Oooh by the... fuck... what is that... you are doing..." Kinsey moaned. Had no one done this to her? By her reaction, she seemed almost as trembling as I was when she took my cock into her mouth. It made me all the more eager.

I redoubled my efforts and licked her clit and pussy with everything I had. Not with the utmost speed at all times, but with firm swirls and pressure. I couldn't tell if I was trying to lick her, eat her out, or suck her whole body into my mouth. I just wanted more and more of her. Then I felt her big hand firmly grab my head, locking me in place. Her giant hips moved from my sides to over my shoulders and across my back, pressing me into her. And I was more than willing to be pressed into her. I held into her thighs even harder, licking all I was good for.