All Comments on 'Kidnapped Campers Ch. 07'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year ago

Loving this series! can't wait to see Ashley's date with Annie!

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

One big happy family. Yes, highly erotic, but becoming more and more tedious chapter by chapter. Also less and less believable. Sure, keep going, but hopefully there is a solid ending in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going!

Wolfhound2900Wolfhound2900over 1 year ago

I have to disagree with one of your commenter. I think you have quite a few miles left in the storyline depending on your direction. I do feel like the campers became way to compliant a little too quickly, but just a opinion. I think fireball mom has the ability to stir the pot if given half a chance. Please continue the story. Your work is appreciated

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistime8 months ago

Thanks for story!

My pinch of msg - Doc Sweaty-crack and Ashley errrrrr....no. He'll just continue on and on and on with what she is used to, making absolutely no difference in how she sees life. After her frankly biased treatment (I think young master does not care for older women, don't know why he bothered), a monotonous follow-up of 'stomp-on-Ashley' men just might drive her into finally birthing one, very lonely thought through and well orchestrated idea and the overly confidant, secure Mr Surgeon is ripe enough to be the recipient of a botch tummy-tuck, or something to the likes. The daughters might...or might not lose morale if such a shift was to be made. The sheriff is an option, but chances are he'd fall in love with her, because frankly - that man is lonely. I would leave her where she is. Maybe even apologise later on in the story - one should have patience with people who need more time to realise things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES