Kidnapped Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim takes Tiffany.
1.3k words
4.05
16.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about three weeks, I'm exhausted from being on edge constantly. I barely sleep, and when I do, I have nightmares. Tim rigged an old mattress for me to sleep on, that way I won't have a crook in my neck in the morning from sleeping in a chair.

"Why haven't you done anything to me yet? Forced me to have sex with you, or even talk to you like I can stand to look at your face?" I ask him.

"I want you to beg," he laughs lightly. I roll my eyes, and he slaps me.

"Hey!"

"I want you to beg, but I'm getting really fucking impatient."

And with that- he leaves for the night. Copper whines and my stomach growls, reminding me that neither of us has had any food today.

I wake up in the middle of the night, dripping sweat. Another nightmare about being murdered in this basement before anyone could find me. Before I could escape.

It takes me a second to realize what woke me up. Then I see a figure move down the stairs.

"Tim?" I ask cautiously. The figure's descent down the stairs quickens and flips the light on.

"Hello. I've come to give you a snack," Tim says with a vicious smile.

"No, no, thank you. I'm not hungry," I lie. The way he's smiling gives me the creeps. My stomach growls again, and he smiles wider in catching me lie.

"Now, Tiffany. You know I'd never harm you," he says.

"I know, Tim," I say, becoming skeptical. He did slap me only hours ago. Not to mention the time a week ago when he pointed the gun at my head.

"So how about you eat it?" he says, handing me a plate of food. He uncuffs my hands, and I pick up the fork to put a bite of rice into my mouth. As soon as the food hits my tongue, I sense his demeanor change. Something's wrong, I just don't know what.

"This is really good," I say, eating quicker than I should. I finish the plate and start to get light-headed. Tim smiles even wider than before, and I give him a confused look.

"Goodnight," he says before I fall under some black cloud.

I wake up again, this time in someone's bedroom. I try to get up, but I'm tied down tightly.

"Hello again," I hear Tim say. He's sitting down in a chair on the opposite side of the room. I look down to see that I'm completely naked.

"Tim... did you-"

"Fuck you while you were asleep? No. When I fuck you, I want you to feel all of it," he says, biting his lip. Tim gets up and walks toward his bed that I'm laying on.

"Tim-"

"Listen, bitch. I've fed you and taken care of you for over three weeks now. And all you've done is whine and complain about how you could be having fun doing this or doing that. Or talked about how great your life was before me. Well, let me tell you something," he gets close to my face and grips my hair, so I have no choice but to look into his eyes, "I'm sick and tired of your shit. I brought you here for your own good, and this is the thanks I get? I don't fucking think so. So I've brought you up to my room to show you what you've been missing," he chuckles and pulls at his belt. I look at him with wide eyes and shake my head.

"Tim, please. I'll shut up and do what you want. Tim-"

"And don't call me that!" he almost yells. I cower back and he pulls off his belt.

"I'm sorry, what would you want me to call you?" I murmur, just trying to get him to calm down.

"I want you to shut the fuck up. That's what I want you to do," he growls and rips off his pants. He winks at me and then pulls off his shirt. I nod my head as he climbs onto the bed above me.

"Plead with your eyes for me to fuck you," he smiles that evil smile again. I can feel his cock getting hard between my legs.

"Tim-" my sentence ends with a slap.

"What. Did I. Say."

I shut my lips hard to show him I understand. He chuckles again and leans down to kiss my neck. I struggle to push him off me, but the restraints are too well secured.

I can feel his cock getting harder by the second, making me think of him being inside me. He's someone I would've had sex with before he kidnapped me, so I find myself still attracted to him throughout this whole scenario. I know it sounds masochistic, but I like some of the control he's had over me... though not most of it. Controlling what and when I eat and controlling my every moment is just a bit too much.

Tim grips my hair and pulls, making me moan. I used to love it when men would do that to me. I blush hard from the noise I made, wishing my body would obey my commands to stay mad and not horny. I guess it's just my semi-nymphomaniac inner self being brought out again.

I'm about to ask him to stop when he suddenly shoves his cock inside my embarrassingly wet pussy. He knows I've been craving sex; he knows that I really enjoy sex. He told me this, saying he watched me for a long time and noted all of my tendencies and quirks. He even knows what I like in bed. He didn't reveal how he knows this, but I'm assuming he put cameras in my house or something.

"Fuck, you're so tight. I knew you would be," Tim chuckles as he thrusts inside me slowly. I moan lightly again, hoping to urge him on, so it's finished sooner. I don't want to be enjoying this, but I am.

Tim kisses my face and neck, biting it here and there. He's definitely learned how to please me through whatever methods he used. His bed creaks as his strokes become rougher and rougher. I can feel his hips slapping against my clit, making me have to hold back some words I would typically say during sex.

Tim reaches down and pinches my nipple, eliciting a loud moan that makes him smile wide.

"Tiffany, you're the most perfect woman," he smiles and kisses me again. I try my hardest not to laugh; this is absolutely ridiculous. This man really believes he can have a relationship with a woman he kidnapped and is not fucking without explicit consent. I'm ashamed to say, though, that I'm getting close to finishing myself.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Tiffany. You ready?" he asks. I'm about to say no, that I'm not on birth control now that he's taken me away from my pills, when I feel his seed shoot inside me with force. It feels so good to be filled up again. When he pulls out, he does so with one final moan.

"I... I haven't been taking my birth control since I've been here," I say, avoiding any phrases that make it seem like his fault. I know that doing this will only anger him.

"I know."

"You what?"

"Maybe I want you to have my baby," he smiles and kisses me roughly, "Or maybe I've been crushing up your pills and putting them in your food."

I really hope it's the latter.

"It's time for you to go back downstairs, I'm sure your puppy is missing you," he says in almost a sweet tone. I nod my head and wait for him to do something. He slowly leans over and grabs a pill, putting it up to my lips. I take it, knowing that resisting will not end well for me.

"Goodnight," he says again, leaving me to dip into blackness. The last thing I remember is him untying my leg before going under.