Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A message flashed on the screen.

Show us the creampie.

Alise saw it and said, "Guys, those fuckers want a close-up of Mom's pussy. They want to see the creampie."

Isaac slid off his mother. She spread her legs and raised her knees. She used her internal muscle to push out her son's cum. A big glob of thick, white material oozed out of her cunt.

She held that spread-eagle position. The gooey material slid down to her anus.

A new message appeared on the screen.

Alise, eat the creampie and clean your brother's cock.

Joy and Isaac saw it and gasped.

Alise read it and mumbled, "You sick sons of bitches."

She went to her mother and hoovered up the creampie. She licked her mother's cunt clean. Then, she turned to her brother and licked and sucked his cock clean. Naturally, he got a hard-on.

"Ever taste your cum, brother?"

"No," he said and made a face.

Alise laughed and said, "Today you will." She pounced on him and kissed him full on the lips. He squirmed and moved his head to get away.

Alise laughed and said, "The overlords demand it."

She held his head and planted another big, messy kiss on his lips. She laughed and said, "Kind of salty and funky. It is what I imagine a monkey's butt tastes like."

"God! It tastes terrible. Why do you let us cum in your mouth?" Isaac asked.

"We do it as a gift, a favor, for you," Joy answered. "We know how much you like it. It's why we shave our legs, exercise, and watch what we eat. Pleasing the ones you love is how you show your love."

Alise playfully punched her brother on the shoulder and said, "Remember how bad your spunk tastes and be grateful the next time some woman lets you cum in her mouth."

She used her hand to wipe his lips and said in a more serious tone, "So we are supposed to kiss, do oral, and fuck. Ready?"

"Yes."

He reached out and gently held her face. He softly kissed her lips. He did as the women had taught him. His kissing was much improved. They both benefited from that.

They made out. Hearts raced. Bodies warmed. His hand found her breasts. He caressed her firm flesh and toyed with her stiff nipples while they kissed. It was nice. Slow, unhurried, gentle, yet passionate.

Five minutes later, she pushed him onto his back. She straddling his head and lowered her pussy to his face as she reached out for his penis and took it into her mouth. They 69ed.

She quickly lifted off him and said gently, "You've never gone down on a girl, have you?"

He was red-faced as he shook his head.

"Mom, spread your legs. School is back in session. The subject it Pussy eating 101."

Isaac got an anatomy lesson and a hands-on tutorial on eating pussy. His mother's pussy.

"Good job," Mom said after he ate her and showed that he'd paid attention.

"Thanks for your help," Isaac said. His face was shiny. It was coated with his mother's vaginal fluid.

"Okay, brother. Show me what you've learned. Every woman's pussy is different. Like snowflakes, but if you have the basics down, you'll be golden."

They got back into 69 with Alise on top. She dropped her cunt on his face and he ate her like a champ.

"Oh! Yes! That's much better."

She sucked his dick. He ate her pussy. Both were pleased with the results.

She was enjoying his efforts, but concerned that he'd blow his wad. She put a stop to it sooner than she would've preferred and said, "I'm supposed to ride you."

She maneuvered into position. She positioned his dick under her opening. She said, "For a woman, one of the best parts about having sex is the initial penetration. Don't ruin it, by doing something cute or weird or stupid. Let us have this moment. Okay?"

He nodded.

She slowly impaled herself on his cock.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "You have a great cock, long and thick. Ohhh! You're spreading my flesh. Filling me. I love that sensation."

She settled on him buried to the hilt and savored the moment.

"Thanks. I know for guys, it's all about the fucking, the in and out. That moment when we take you inside us is special. Women will sing your praises if you let them enjoy it. No slamming it into us. No finger in the ass. Don't pull or twist our nipples. Simply and slowly insert your big, hard penis."

He nodded and made a note. He added it to the list of lessons he'd learned today.

She rode him. He pushed into her.

She smiled, and said, "Go ahead and play with my boobs. I know you want to. All guys love boobs and they're right in front of you, bouncing and jiggling, calling out to you."

He put his hands on her tits. He palmed, caressed, and squeezed them. He played with her nipples too. From the sounds that she made, his sister seemed to be enjoying it too.

He lasted longer this time, but still not that long.

"Oh! Fuck!" he hollered as he came. He slammed his dick into her and lost his load. She rode him aggressively, milking his cock, making sure he had an enjoyable orgasm.

She lay on him and let him savor his climax. When his eyes opened, she smiled, kissed him, and asked, "Was it a good one?"

"God, yes! Wonderful. They've all been fantastic. Did you orgasm?"

"No. Women need more time."

He looked crushed.

She laughed and said, "Hey! You're a novice. This is all new to you. You'll get there. You'll develop some stamina and be a great lover. It takes time and practice. You've mastered kissing and pussy eating. You'll get this."

She gave him a loving look, a smack on the lips, and got off him.

She saw the monitor blinking. The message read, Creampie shot

Alise sat on her ass, spread her legs, flipped the audience the bird, and pushed her brother's cum out. It was another large load.

Moments later, the screen had a new message.

Mother, eat the creampie.

Joy sighed. She went to her daughter and ate her soiled snatch.

^^^

Garrett entered, masked as usual, and brought their lunch. He said, "Bravo! You are getting rave reviews. Comments and suggestions are pouring in."

"I can't wait to see what the perverts are requesting," Alise said sarcastically.

Garrett ignored her and said, "I'll have the bed ready for tonight's performances."

He left. They took turns feeding each other. The women went to the bathroom. They assisted the other as they used the toilet.

At one o'clock the monitor showed a new message.

Alise takes it up the ass!

"Those pencil-dick, motherfuckers. They have it in for me. I won't do it!" Alise yelled in an angry voice.

The lights went out.

Isaac said, "We don't have a choice."

The lights came back on.

"I was scared the first time," Joy said. "Your father was very gentle. He got me drunk and we did it. It didn't hurt like I thought. To be honest, it became one of my favorite things. I looked forward to getting my period because it meant we'd have anal sex.

"It's a unique sensation and the orgasms are bigger. They last longer. I'm as limp as a wet rag, totally relaxed, and euphoric afterwards."

Joy went to her daughter and said, "Come with me to the bathroom. Make a poo and get a new tampon."

The women went into the bathroom. Alise used the toilet. Mom cleaned her and gave her a new tampon. When they were done, Joy continued her discussion on anal sex as if she'd hadn't taken a break.

She said, "A big part of the appeal of anal sex is the taboo factor. Honestly, doesn't every woman have a wild streak in them? A desire to be a bad girl? To be edgy? Anal sex is dirty, dangerous, and mysterious. That's the allure that makes it exciting."

Joy stood tall, put her hands on her hips, and shouted playfully, "I'm a member of the PTA. I volunteer at a homeless shelter. And I have anal sex!"

Her stunt made Alise smile. She said, "I get all that, but I'm scared. Isaac's cock is so big and my butthole is so little. And Isaac is not going to be any help. He's never done it before, have you brother?"

"No."

"I'll get you through it," Joy said.

"Garrett, I'll do it," Alise said loudly, "but I want a drink. Whiskey or moonshine. It doesn't matter. I'm not doing this sober."

A short while later, Garrett in disguise appeared with a jug, three glasses, and a bottle of anal lube. He set them down and walked away.

Alise quickly poured drinks. They helped each other. It was high octane moonshine. After three shots, they were all light-headed.

While they drank, Joy said, "Some men think a hole is a hole and treat them all the same. That's not true. Everyone is different and has different rules.

"I think men love blowjobs because a mouth needs no prep time. He can drop his drawers and the fun begins. They love pussies but recognize even though they're designed for fucking, they require foreplay. They need to make the woman's vagina sufficiently wet.

"The third hole, the asshole, obviously has another purpose, but it can be co-opted if a man is willing to put in the time. He has to get the recipient ready, use lots of lubrication, and listen to his partner.

"I think it's worth the effort. Anal orgasms are fantastic and the sense of intimacy you feel with your partner is unmatched. You have to trust someone a great deal to give them your ass."

Joy looked at Alise and asked, "Shall we get started?"

"Sure," Alise said. "How did you and Dad do it?"

"He'd get me revved up with lots of foreplay, kissing and breast play. Then, rub my clit until I climaxed. He'd open my ass with a finger or two, and sodomize me in a caring, loving manner," she said with a chuckle.

"Okay, brother. You heard the plan."

Isaac looked at her, and said, "This is awkward."

"Awkward for you. Awkward and terrifying for me. I'm about to be fucked in the ass. I can assure you that this is not something that has ever been on my bucket list. Let's get this over with. Rev up my engine."

"Isaac, help me with the mats," Joy said. " Let's put two against the wall."

They moved the mats. Joy said, "Isaac, have a seat and leaned against the wall. Alise, sit between his legs and lean against his chest."

Her children got into position.

Joy said, "Alise, close your eyes, rest your head on Isaac's shoulder, and imagine you're with some hot movie star. Let Isaac bring you to a slow boil. Isaac, take things slow. Kiss her earlobe and neck, caress her breasts, and rub her clit."

He did. Joy poured lube on her daughter's torso and sex. For twenty minutes, Isaac's hands slid over his sister's body exciting her. He slid a hand over her firm breasts. He gently tweaked her nipples encouraging them to be as hard and as long as they could be.

His other hand caressed her stomach, thighs, and pussy. His fingers dove between her fat lips and rubbed her hard nub.

Her pleasure built and spilled over. When she came, her body spasmed and she cried out loudly.

"Oh. Ohh! Ohhhhhh!"

Her brother held her. Mom watched Alise enjoy the pleasurable experience.

"Mmmm. That was nice,' Alise said, giving them a pleasant smile. Her eyes were half-closed. She stretched and sighed.

"Lay on your side, love," Joy said. "Isaac, spoon her."

The kids got into position. Joy spoke softly in a relaxed tone and talked them through it. She said, "Remember anal sex is like a slow-building symphony, not a three-minute song on the radio. Alise, Isaac is going to loosen up your muscles and make your butt more receptive to penetration.

"Isaac, use your fingers to gently massage her anus. Advance slowly. Gauge Alise's reaction to everything you're doing and follow her cues."

Isaac nodded and he poured lube on his fingers. He caressed his sister's butt and pressed the pads of his fingers against her anus. Alise closed her eyes and tried to relax.

There was more lube. More rubbing. One hand caressed her bottom and the other lazily caressed her pussy, stomach, thighs, and breasts.

Isaac got more lube and he slipped a finger into her bottom.

"Ahh," she sighed.

Mother asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. This silicone lube is silky smooth. His finger glided in."

She was comfortable. Isaac didn't rush things. He reamed her gently.

"Oh. Mmmm," she cooed.

He took it up a notch. He got more lube and added a second finger.

Joy watched her son open up her daughter's ass. She said, "This is going well. I think she's ready. What do you think, Alise?"

"I guess. I mean the fingers don't hurt."

Isaac poured lube on her butt and his dick. He placed the head of his dick against her anus, pressed forward, and the tip slid in. He paused. He listened to his sister's steady breathing.

She was calm. He gave her more. Isaac took his time. He monitored Alise's reactions, every groan, and breath. He slowly worked his dick inside her. Completely.

"Oh, God! Isaac, your dick feels HUGE!"

"Does it hurt?" her mother asked.

"No. It's different. It's a pleasurable pressure. I feel so full. What about you, Isaac?"

"Wow. It's so tight. I can't feel anything inside you, but the tightness is incredible. And it is so hot seeing my dick in your ass."

She giggled and said, "Yes. Penis in the vagina is sex. This is a whole different ball game. This is hot, dirty, and nasty."

Their movements were slow and deliberate because she was apprehensive and he was concerned about hurting her. Also, her anus had a vise-like grip on his penis.

He added lube and reached around and rubbed her clit. They safely picked up the pace. She moaned in pleasure. He increased the pace. She responded positively.

They were having anal sex.

She moaned loudly and called out, "Oh, my God!" He felt her asshole flexed and saw her body spasmed as she climaxed.

He thrust deep inside and came.

"Ohhhhhh!" he groaned.

Then, there was silence. No one spoke the only sound in the room was the sound of heavy breathing. Isaac held his sister tight.

After they'd recovered and Alise assured them that she was unhurt, she said excitedly, "That was fucking amazing! When Isaac put the tip in, I felt a tightness in my throat because I was scared. As he slid more of his dick inside me, I held my breath. I had this crazy thought that my body didn't have room for air because his dick was filling me completely.

"Mom, you were right. The orgasm was fantastic. The whole experience was intense. Anal takes so much time, trust, and communication that it amplifies everything physical that's going on. I felt so connected to Isaac, The stimulation was nice, but it was the intimacy and the emotional intensity of the act that caused the orgasm to be bigger and stronger than an oral or vaginal orgasm.

"Pleasure radiated through my whole body." She smiled a wicked smile and she added, "Part of the fun was doing something society says I shouldn't do. I liked being a bad girl."

They went into the bathroom. Mom washed Isaac's dick and her daughter's body. Alise had lube all over her. Joy dried them and they sat down and rested.

^^^

Messages appeared on the screen from their fans. Most questions had to do with what had just happened. Isaac and Alise typed in answers. They ignored the crazies who ranted, cursed, and insulted them.

Yoga was next on the schedule. The monitor played a taped show. They followed the yogini's instructions. Some of the positions were embarrassing as they exposed their normally private parts.

They had a quiet dinner that Garrett dropped off. Afterward, the speakers played techno dance music. Everyone got up and danced. It was mostly swaying and moving their arms. The chains on their ankles restricted their movement. The woman looked beautiful and moved rhythmically. Isaac not so much.

They all had fun. They took breaks and danced solo at times to fill the hour.

Garrett entered the room while they danced. He brought in and assembled a queen-size bed. It had a simple pine headboard, box spring, and mattress. There was a fitted sheet on the mattress. The 5 foot wide, 6.5-foot long bed dominated the space.

When the music went off, a message appeared on the screen. They all saw it.

Alise to deep throat brother.

She looked up at the cameras, made a face, and cursed, "You've got to be fucking kidding me. His dick is too long!"

Joy said, "Actually, the length isn't the dimension you need to worry about. What does it matter if it goes two or four inches down your throat? Thickness is the issue." She looked at Isaac's hard cock and said, "I think he's doable."

"Maybe for you," Alise whined.

"Sorry," Isaac said. He blushed.

"Do your best," Joy said.

Alise climbed onto the bed and said, "Fuck! Isaac, let's get to over with."

Her brother sat on the bed. He leaned in to kiss her.

"What are you doing?" she screeched.

"Ah. Ah. I thought you might want to kiss and ease into it."

"It's a fucking cock. I don't need any foreplay to suck it. Lay down."

Isaac reclined. Alise knelt beside him and took his dick into her mouth. She licked and slobbered on his erection and blew him. She bobbed up and down trying to swallow him and couldn't. She gagged, started up again, and failed again.

"He's too big for me," Alise complained.

"Dear, let's try a different approach," Joy said. "You lie on your back with your head hanging off the bed. Isaac, you stand. This way his dick is lined up with your throat. If your gag reflex is not an issue, he should be able to slide his cock into your throat."

"Whatever!" Alise said, annoyed. But she got into position.

Isaac stood in front of her. His dick inches from her face. He asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Feed her your dick, son," Joy said. "Don't forget to pull it out periodically so she can breathe."

Isaac stepped forward. His erection bumped against his sister's lips. She opened her mouth. He slid it in.

Joy said, "That's right. Go slow."

"Oh my God," Isaac exclaimed. "She's taking it all. I can feel it going down her throat."

"Fuck her throat," Joy said.

Isaac was cautious as he pumped his cock in and out. He did it three times and pulled it out.

Alise gasped and took a deep breath. She said, "I fucking did it. I deep-throated his long, thick cock."

"You're okay?" Isaac asked.

"Yes. Being in this position makes it a cinch. Everything is lined up. You go right down."

Alise opened her mouth. Isaac slid his dick into her mouth and down her throat. He fucked her again. He gave her a break. The next time, he came.

"Ohhhh. Ohhh!"

He started to pull out.

"No," his mother said. She got behind him prevented him from pulling out.

She said, "When you're done coming. Then pull out. This way she doesn't choke on your cum. She won't taste it either. It's going straight into her stomach."

"Cool," Isaac said. He took his limp dick out.

Alise gasped and down a large breath. She said, "Fuck me! I did it. Thanks, Mom for having him cum in my throat that is better than dealing with a mouthful of spunk and risk having it go down the wrong pipe."

A message appeared on the screen.

Well done!

The monitor flashed the congratulatory message three times and then a new message appeared.

The viewers are pleased that Alise got fucked in the ass. However, the position didn't allow them to see the action clearly. Tonight, they want Mom to be butt fucked. They want her girl-on-top, squatting over Isaac. They want to see Isaac's dick going into her bum.

The three of them stared at the message. After a beat, Joy said, "Okay."

"Okay?" Alise said.

"Yes," Joy said. "Sometimes you have to accept that you have no control over some things. Isaac, let's get started. Sit on the bed and lean against the headboard."

"Um. I just came. It'll be awhile before I'm ready." Isaac did as she asked.

"I know, dear. If I'm remembering correctly, the refractory period for an eighteen-year-old male is fifteen minutes. You'll have that." She climbed on the bed, sat between his legs, and leaned against her son. Her back lay on his chest.