Kidnapped Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It occurs to me that he is drawn to me because of the traumatic event. I tracked him down and rescued him from hell. Of course, he is drawn to me. When he surprised me with, I was his date, I panicked and ran."

"Dan found me holed up at home, crying in the fetal position. He agreed that Robin's view was clouded and that I should stay away until today. Seeing Sonny with you today just reinforced how much I don't belong in your circle."

I hear strings being pulled. I open my eyes. The lady that was massaging me has pulled the strings on Kathy's bikini. It's now on the floor, and Kathy doesn't seem to notice or care. She is smiling at me. She crawls up on the table and drags her naked body up my body. Her large breasts contour to my body parts as they too are dragged along my body.

Her hands are now massaging my shoulders, and her breasts are dragging along my chest and face. She knows exactly what she is doing. I chuckle from the face full of breasts I am receiving.

I tell my story, "I still go to therapy, and it didn't take long to figure out what you were thinking. For me, it hurt that you thought I was so shallow. I held on to the slim hope that you would come back while here sometime.

"Sonny was my stick to nudge you with. She is an accountant, but she is also an escort. The interesting part is that she isn't here for me. She is my gift to you and my sisters. Sonny is a lesbian. You can probably guess how men have treated her with a body like she has."

Kathy slides back on my body so that my cock slides right into her pussy. She was slow and deliberate. I moaned as she slid me in. Sonny is eating Patty aggressively. Sonny is naked now and having the time of her life.

I am telling Kathy, "Valorie and Patty have a hard time meeting men. All too often it is about the money, or they want a trophy wife. My sisters want love. They will have fun with Sonny, but it won't last. Sonny wants money while my sisters want fun and sex. They both scratch their itches for the week. I wanted my sisters to be happy this week."

Kathy isn't talking, she is concentrating on slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. She looks happy and content. As soon as Patty orgasms, Sonny moves over to Valorie. Sonny is again aggressive with her pussy.

Sonny does say while moving between sisters, "Robin, you need to review your contracts closer. I choose between topless and fully nude on the beach. I am to concentrate on Kathy, Patty, and Valorie, yet I can play with others as well. You are not to ask nor suggest any male although if I found one worthy, I could take a man. The final part was the compensation. Travel to, everything at, and then returning from the venue are all free.

"You left the compensation open on your end. Your lawyer signed after I filled that in. It reads, 'If I elect, I can have you for one evening.' However, I did that not knowing you have a girlfriend."

Kathy chuckles, "I ran out on him. We aren't dating ... yet."

Sonny says shyly, "Men, in general, do nothing for me. He does. However, I am not stopping any romances. I will be just a one-time fling. You three have the looks of love on your faces. I will stick to my contract."

It was apparent that Sonny is let down. I find it odd that she would feel that way. She can get anyone in the world. I bet that was just for show. Yeah, that was it. I hope.

Meanwhile, Kathy is fucking me perfectly. She is slow and even with just enough speed to keep it fun. Kathy stops after a few minutes and looks down at me. Her hair is falling into my face. She kisses me gently on the lips and then says, "Finish me."

Kathy is at the top of her stroke. Only a small length of my cock is inside of her body. I take both hands and take a firm grip on her body. I will need to hold her steady. I have that perfect angle where I am on my back, she is above me by just a couple of inches. I can now quickly roll my hips and thrust my shaft up inside of her body at a very high rate.

The sound reminds me of a machine gun because I am in and out so fast. Immediately as I start, Kathy is shouting out something. I can hear a hitch in her should with each slam of her body. That makes a quick succession of "uh" out of her. The feeling is off the charts. Her body is frozen in place, she can't move, talk, or do anything but enjoy the pounding I am giving her.

There isn't a woman in the room that doesn't want to be Kathy right now. Kathy is quickly building for a massive orgasm. Her scream is rapidly rising in octaves and intensity. In no time at all, she is going to blow up. I try to pound into her faster and harder.

It seems like a matter of mere moments, and Kathy does explode with a roar followed by silence as she collapses on me. Everyone is frozen, staring at Kathy. Her sweaty body is on top of me. Her body is raising and lowering quickly as she is fighting for her breath. I can feel her heart racing as is mine. She has a beautiful smile on her face.

Sonny is the first to speak, "Wow. What I wouldn't give to be her."

I don't feel Kathy move. I don't hear her say anything. The first sign of life I sense are tears falling on my chest.

I say to Kathy, "It's better this way. You would have always wondered. You would have second-guessed us. Now you know."

I can hear her crying. The three ladies continue the massages. The lady that started me goes around Kathy. There isn't much she can do. After a few minutes, Kathy sits up and then dismounts like I am a piece of gymnastics equipment. That put a smile back on her face.

Kathy gets up on the fourth table, and now all the tables are busy with massages. Patty and Valorie finish first. They sit in chairs to the side, they are waiting for me. I finish soon after and now I wait for Kathy. When Kathy finishes, I give her a long soft, sensual kiss. For the first time in a long time, I am happy.

I take Kathy's hand, and we all go to our rooms where we take showers before dinner. We meet back at the pavilion where dinner will be served. Surprisingly, I am one of the last to arrive. Also surprising is that all the women are now topless. Sonny and Kim sit next to me at dinner. The dinner is wonderful. Seeing all the women, topless is lovely.

Chapter 13 -- Larry's

After dinner, I make a small announcement.

I commandingly say, for all to hear, "Sonny, Kathy, and I are going down to Larry's tonight. At the end of the beach, it turns public. That's where Larry's is. It is open to the public. It's a bar I know all too well. I got many dates from there. I especially like Mondays, it's amateur night. I tell you this because I expect anyone that comes down, to join in the fun. Shirt, shorts, and shoes are all required to get in.

"Please don't feel pressured to show up. I expect that if I walk down there, many will follow, and find something they don't want. I am just giving you fair warning. In about twenty minutes, I will start heading down. The beach is still open, there is a game room here, and the bar is open. Do what you feel like, you are on vacation now. I will be out on the beach waiting for anyone that wants to come."

I lean into Kathy, "This is something I have to do. You do not if you don't feel like it. If you don't, I will catch up with you soon."

Everyone gets up, I walk out to the beach. I stand at the edge of the water, so my feet get wet every time the water runs up the beach. It's calm and relaxing, listening to the beach. Before I know it, my entire group is standing with me. Kathy takes her place with my arm around her. We head to Larry's.

As we walk in, there is a large crowd of drunk and horny men whooping and hollering at a tiny shy girl on stage. She is afraid and unwilling to strip. Worse, it looks like the men are about to rush the stage. I throw my security at them. Kathy stays near me. Six large men are now up on the stage, and that calmed down the crowd.

Danny takes the mic, "Um hi. Cut the music!" He pauses for the music to stop. "Ok. The owner of this resort and this bar is here tonight. Us six have seen enough shit for three lifetimes. You fuck with us, and you may end up dead. Some very pretty will be dancing tonight. I am personally responsible for their safety. I see any more shit like I just saw, well, I will have fun. OK, start the fun again."

Six chairs are put on stage for my guys. The girl quickly finishes her routine and escapes the stage. She runs to me with tears in her eyes. She pretty much launches herself at me and hugs me. I hear her saying, "Thank you," over and over.

Kathy found it amusing. They call for the next volunteer. Sonny explodes from her seat and says, "I am next!" All eyes are on her. She put out her hand towards me, I am not going up there. Kathy grabs it. She stands up and smiles at me. WHAT THE FUCK!

Kathy goes up on stage, looking shy and out of place. Sonny is up there and looks like she can't wait to be on display. They stand next to each other and look down at the ground. The music starts up. It's a techno song with a good steady beat. I hear, "1-2-3," and both women in sync snap up their heads and start a dance routine. I have been set up.

This is obviously rehearsed, and for a long time, they're both very good at dancing. Their athletics are put to good use. In tandem, they both take the shirts up and over their heads in a flash. They start doing jumping jacks, and the crowd goes wild. Sonny is almost comical in the way her breasts are flopping around. On stage, Kathy looks just as amazing. Obviously, her breasts are smaller. They are perky and don't bounce around as much, and that is sexy.

Sonny makes a mistake in her legwork, and the symmetry is broken. They stop, and Sonny puts her hand over her mouth, so we know it was her that screwed up. Kathy shakes a finger at her. Kathy then shows a surprise face, like she just thought of something. They turn, facing each other. Kathy slaps, one of Sonny's breast, and a loud smack is heard. Sonny overacts being mad and slaps one of Kathy's breasts.

Then they slap the other breast. Kathy now sucks on a nipple and pulls away, making a cone out of a breast, sort of. Sonny can make a cone. Kathy dances behind Sonny, who bends over. Kathy yanks down the shorts of Sonny. She turns towards the crowd and shows them off.

Sonny runs behind and returns the favor to Kathy. Now both are in nothing but sexy panties. A bunch of men are screaming their heads off to take it off. Both girls put their hands to their ears like they can't hear. The men coordinate their demand to remove the panties. Kathy goes to her knees in front of Sonny and uses her teeth to first pull out and then pull down her panties.

Sonny brings both hands to her face like an "Oh my" look and then blushes. Sonny now dances around to Kathy's back and pushes her forward onto her hands and knees. Sonny squats down, giving everyone an impressive view of her shaved pussy, and then uses her teeth to slowly pull Kathy's pants down. Kathy stands up, and the panties fall. The song changes to a Billy Joel's Piano Man. Everyone knows I love old Rock and Roll.

Before their dance moves were more robotic. Now they have changed the whole style, so it is much smoother. Everything sways and seems fluid. They turn a little bit, so they are on an angle with the audience. Now Kathy moves behind and close to Sonny. Her hands come around and from under her boobs. She plays with them. I am ready to shoot a load.

Mandy, Kathy's sister, comes in front of me, pulls my shorts down, and fishes out my cock from my boxers. She seems surprised by the size. Then without hesitation, she has it in her mouth and is sucking me hard. She gags as it hits the back of her throat. Two swirls of her tongue and I am warning her of imminent explosions. She changes to a longer and slower sucking and gets five ropes of cum for her efforts. After she swallows and tucks me up, she goes back to her seat.

Meanwhile, the men are going crazy with Kathy molesting her breasts. Kathy moves to twisting and pinching the nipples. The crowd goes insane. Sonny gracefully falls to her knees in an orgasm that is announced with a scream. Once on her knees, Kathy turns her body, so it is parallel with the crowd. Kathy lays down underneath her and pushes Sonny's body forward, so it falls into a 69 position. The crowd goes silent.

Kathy looks at the crown that is holding their breath. She gives an evil smile on her face and then sticks her face into Sonny's pussy. We can see the tongue working her pussy. Sonny looks at the crowd and has a look of ooops, on her face. She attacks Kathy's pussy with her tongue, which we can also see. Now the crowd is hyperventilating. Kathy is still licking away. She sticks up a hand with one finger. She then brings up a second, quickly followed by a third.

Those three fingers now go into Sonny's pussy, and she screams out. Sonny holds out a hand, she does the three fingers and then sticks them into Kathy's pussy. Kathy screams out. Both of my sisters stand up in the audience and walk up on the stage. They both have a microphone in hand. What the hell are they doing? The music changes to some amateur sounding rap music. No words.

While one is singing, the other is stripping. The lyrics are hard to hear, but I think they were, "Fuck them, bitches. Lick them, bitches. Give it to her good. Lick around the hood. One finger, two finger three. Gonna stick these piggy's in the."

They swap stripping and singing, "We gonna fuck her. We gonna suck her. We got us a man. We got a big man. He gonna stuff you. He gonna stuff it true."

Oh my, this is so bad, it's funny. I will never give either of them a music company. As if on demand, the song and singing end with Sonny orgasming on stage in front of about two hundred shouting men.

Patty shouts out, "Was that fun guys?" Of course, they cheer, "Fuck Yeah!" "Well, it gets better." Sonny and Valorie grab Kathy by the arms and hold her in place like she is restrained.

Patty continues with a big smile on her face, "What if ... we took one of you. A person in the audience. Brought him up here and ... we let him ... FUCK HERRRRRRRRR"

The place erupts in a huge scream. Finally, I get to fuck Kathy.

Patty says we need a man. Someone with a big cock. Someone that can put on a show. We need ... where is he ... we needddddddd ... YOU!"

IT ISN'T ME! I almost fell out of my chair. I want to run out, but I can't move. How can they do this to me? A mountain of a man stands up. He looks more like a bull. Black, short hair, and a ton of muscle. The guy could be a professional bodybuilder. He stands up, shouts, and starts walking up on stage.

He has a big problem, though. Major Dean Thompson retired special forces is on stage and blocks his path. The major is shorter, less muscular, has a body that is riddled with scars and gunshot wounds. I have no doubt that the Major can take that mountain out in three blows.

I hear the Major say softly to the man, "This woman is the girlfriend of a guy worth about 75 billion dollars. I will not let you fuck her. Do you want to test me?"

It wasn't so much his words as his intensity. The major is flaring his nostrils, his hair is standing on end, his muscles are rippled, and he looks like he is a weapon about to be released. The man from the audience was smart. He had not been drinking much at the bar because he had little money left over. The man did not cower or look fearful, but he was smart enough to sit his ass down.

The major is not done, he stands up tall on the stage, ready to take on anyone.

When nobody challenged him, he called out the next person from the audience. He points directly at me. I can see the relief in Kathy's face.

As I pass the Major, I whisper in his ear, "We have a traitor in our ranks. She must be punished. I expect you to be swift and thorough." His smile is huge.

As I step up on stage, both sisters strap me. Only the women from our section care, so that goes quick. Kathy is leaned forward, and she puts her hands on her thighs. I enter her from behind slowly. I have plenty of arousal and energy, but I don't want to hurt Kathy. Lubrication is no problem. We are standing in a puddle of her fluids.

I slide in, and it's lovely. I almost want to cry. This is everything I expected it to be and more. I am holding her arms and pumping into her at a fast rate. Certainly not my fastest but enough that it keeps it interesting. The Major stripped off stage and came back with a firm grasp of Patty's arm. At seeing his nakedness, she isn't too fond of this idea. He whispers in her ear, and she is back to the show.

Patty assumes the position opposite of Kathy. We both pump our cocks into them at a vigorous rate. He matches my speed, and I speed up. He catches up, and I go faster. The crowd soon catches on. Sonny goes behind Patty, and we can see her playing with her breasts. Valorie comes to Kathy and presents her pussy for Kathy to feast on. She does!

Sonny sees that and wants the same thing. Patty is quick to comply, I can feel my need coming quickly.

I grunt my next words as I fuck, "I, hope, you, don't expect, this, same, crowd, every, time, we, have, sex!"

On saying sex, I scream like a wild man and start shooting six ropes of cum into this woman I love. Patty, Kathy, and the Major are all soon orgasming as well. Kathy collapsed. I had her in my arms and hoisted her up on my shoulder. I wave goodbye to the crowd that is going nuts. We go backstage while some girls get our clothes.

The Major and I are fighting for our breath. Both of us are sweaty and have veins popping from the exhausting workout. In a chair, I see Sonny crying. Oh fuck, I forgot about her.

I give out quick commands, "Patty and Valorie, dress Kathy. Sonny, you aren't done yet." We can hear the crowd calling for an encore. "Dean, you are permanently reassigned to my sister. You are swapping positions. Sonny, come here, baby."

Her eyes are red, and she has tears running down her face. She has slumped shoulders, I have broken her heart. I grab the beautiful woman by the hair and drag her back on stage. The men go nuts. I push her down some and then toss her on the floor of the stage.

I use a loud, deep voice so all can hear without amplification, "This thing here is too good for us men. She has the body of a goddess but only lets women use her. What do we call women like that?" They yell out Lesbian, rude, bitch, cunt, the standard responses. "NO! We call her a VIRGIN!" The men go nuts. "And I am going to FUCK her!"

The audience is beside itself in lust, I have a massive smile on my face. Sonny plays her part perfectly. She has a frown on her face, and she looks scared. However, this is the same woman that was just crying minutes ago because I didn't fuck her on stage. That is her fantasy.

I hadn't thought this part through, but Sonny has. A chain is lowered, and there are Velcro and leather wrist restraints on the chains. I suspend her by one arm and lock her in. Then I hold up the other arm with one hand while I lock her in with my second hand. She is now suspended off the floor by two inches. She is holding on to the chain, to keep her suspended.

The visual is amazing. A spreader bar is thrown out on the stage. OH MY! It too is held with Velcro. Now a nylon strap with padding in the middle is thrown on stage.

The PA system says, "Attach one end to the spreader bar, around her neck, and then back to the opposite end of the bar."

I don't get it, but the crowd does, and they are barking now. I have no idea why. I attach the clip to the spreader bar, bring it behind her neck, and then I must pull up on her legs to attach the end of the strap to the bar. Because the strap is short, Sonny must bend her knees. Her pussy is now on full display again, and it will be easier to fuck her. Someone really planned this out.