Kidnapped Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can now begin my job. The audience has already seen her breasts played with and someone eat her to orgasm. Now they want someone to pound the hell out of her. That is my mission right now. Sonny could not be more on display for the crowd. She has a perfect body, and they can see everything. I am behind her. I turn both of us so they can see my cock enter her body.

I am not even close to porn star size. I am above average but not by much. Typically, guys are longer or wider if they are above average. I got both. Seeing my cock slowly insert itself into Sonny was pure heaven for everyone. The audience cheers, I feel fantastic, and Sonny orgasms. The crowd is so loud, only Sonny and I know that she had an orgasm.

I am holding Sonny, but she is mostly limp in the chains and strap. I pull out, and she wakes from her happy place. She is screaming, "no, no, no." I then push back into a "Yes! Yes! YES!" I slowly increase the speed as I think she can handle it. With as pretty as Sonny is, she is a terrible fuck. That was very disappointing. She must do a lot of fisting or use some huge dildos because her pussy was gaping.

Typically, women are a snug fit. Sonny is like fucking a sewer pipe, I can run into the walls, occasionally. Ok, that is a bit of an exaggeration. She was ok, I got off on the event more so than the body. Maybe it was because I just finished fucking Kathy, who was tight. It was more than tightness, though. Kathy moaned at my actions and appreciated what I was giving her. Sonny was taking from me, getting what she wanted.

That made all the difference to me. Sonny got what she wanted, I came in her pussy and then she expelled it on stage, for all to see. As it came out, her hand scooped it up, and she ate it. Now that was hot, and the audience about passed out. We heard many screams that I expected were men blowing loads in their pants.

I am exhausted. A fully dressed Kathy helped me off stage and to a chair. Two of my men went back for Sonny. One has her in his arms. I notice that Patty and the Major are missing. Kathy sits down on my lap and gives me a kiss.

I chuckle, having failed to suppress said laugh, and ask, "Was it ok for you?"

Kathy is crying as she says, "It was ... amazing. Everything I dreamed it would be."

I try to look angry, "You lied to me. You knew full well about the bar. That was choreographed."

Kathy bolts up, "We need to get back out there. The others are waiting for us."

Kathy, Valorie, and I walk around and back to our VIP front row seating. A hand reaches out for Kathy. She slams her hand down on his wrist, she grabs the wrist and turns it over, forcing the man to his knees and shouting, "Ouch!" She pushes him onto his back, and he crawls away, holding his wrist. Damn, that was cool.

We sit down, and there is a middle age woman on stage who is scared to death. She has her hands on her breasts, half of the time, and there is no smile on her face. The audience is hostile, they want to see a naked woman. What the hell is the matter with the security at this place? Is anyone paying attention?

I call Jason of my security over, "Jason, she is not having fun, the crowd is ..." He puts up his hands. He knows what I want. Damn, my people are good.

Jason, in a single leap, is up on the stage, and in an instant, he has the woman in his arms. She is shocked to see him. They talk briefly, and then he asks for a mic. Jason was an Army drill Sargent; he doesn't need a mic.

Jason announces to the crowd, "This woman was forced to get up here and strip for you. Any woman with enough guts to do that is cool in my book. Whoever the fuck Billy is, you suck! I am going to make this a good experience for her."

He tosses the mic off stage. The woman is facing the crowd, Jason is behind her. We see his fingers wrap around her breasts and squeeze them good. I see that he is tracing kisses down her back and nibbles on her neck and earlobe. She is moaning, Billy is long forgotten. She is grinding her ass on his cock, she is smiling big and pulls down her shorts slowly. Jason is giving her instructions and positive feedback. I am sure he is telling her how beautiful she is.

The audience has flipped and is now cheering her on. The girl has no dance moves, she is doing the dinosaur, left foot forward, right foot forward, left foot backward, right foot backward. He does have her moving, so that part is better.

She now does a summersault and comes up without panties on. Now that was impressive, and the place let her know so. They are screaming their heads off. She is up near the edge of the stage and squats down. Doing that makes your legs spread wide, and she is all on display. Her sex is hanging there, all folds open and showing off. Liquid is falling out of her pussy; she is on fire.

Jason drops his pants, revealing no underwear. He is squarely behind her, so he turns them to a side view. She positions his cock with her pussy, and he slowly pushes in. There is a collective, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh."

A guy from my right bolts up shouting, "That is my wife!" He wants to get up on stage.

I was going to spring up, but Kathy shot me a death look as she sprang up, pushing me back down, and grabs him around his throat with her bare hand and forces him to the back of the building where I see her have a one-sided conversation. After which, he walks out. Billy is not happy. If he is smart, Jason is not a man he wants to mess with.

When Kathy comes back, I say to her, "Tomorrow, I want new security here."

Kathy smiles at me, "They are already working on it. I knew you would not be happy with what we saw here tonight."

I kiss her passionately; she knows me all too well. I turn back to the stage as the woman is having what looks like the orgasm of her lifetime.

Next up on the stage is mom, (Holy Shit), Mandy, Pat, and the three graduate girls. They line up on stage with the three grads on the left, Pat, and then Mindy, with mom a bit farther to the right. She pulls out a graduation hat and has a ruler. Another Brick In The Wall from Pink Floyd starts playing. Mom turns to the girls and makes it look like she is scolding them.

Mom turns her back on the "class" and folds her arms. The first grad has a wicked smile on her face. She makes a show of removing her shirt. She then taps the girl on the shoulder, making her look towards mom. In a quick move, the girl on the end removes the second girl's shirt. Second does the same to third. Third does Pat, Pat does Mindy, Mindy does mom. Mom scolds them again and turns back around.

The grad on the end removes her shorts seductively and the girl next to her. It cascades down to mom again. They repeat for bra and panties rather quickly. Mom gets furious and breaks her ruler in two. The girl's fake laugh at her. Mom then surprises the hell out of me by pointing to a man in the audience and uses the come-hither finger motion. The big black mountain of a man stands up and in two steps is up on stage.

Mom pulls the dude down for quick instructions. He nods his head yes and screams a shout of rage and then points at the three grads. The two on the end turn towards the middle one. The use one hand to massage a breast and use their mouths to suck on nipples. Their hands are both frigging her cunt. The girl in the middle was quiet, but she is soon screaming for joy. Though out the performance, they switch the girl in the middle.

Pat is on hands and knees, she turns to her side so that we can see her eat Mandy's cunt. They two, swap positions. To be honest, I doubt anyone says much of either performance. The black guy takes off his clothes sheepishly, and he has a baseball bat in front of him. I swear it was a foot long and wider than a beer can. It looked solid enough that mom could stand on the thing. Hell, some furniture isn't built that well.

As the big guy is slowly easing his way into my mom, I have a new respect for older women.

Sonny leans over to me, "I sure am glad I picked you for my first. That would have ripped me open." I hear Kathy laugh at that. Little does she know; she would have had no issues.

Mom is screaming like she is giving birth. As he shoves his cock into mom, she screams out. His meat hooks come around her breasts, grasping them roughly. Mom's eyes shoot out of the eye sockets as he squeezes. That is when he thrusts in as far as he can. She isn't taking a foot of huge cock. He is pulling out and thrusting in faster and faster, you can't help but watch this porn movie.

The screams of orgasms add to the effect, but mom is clearly on display here and the main attraction. With that sausage fucking her quickly and roughly, she isn't going to last long. It's a great show, but it was like a roller coaster, done way too quick.

The dude shoots his spunk into her pussy, and it overflows on the second rope. He turns around shoots first Mandy, and then Pat before dribbles came out. Mandy and Part are not happy, they run off the stage looking for a shower. The dude picks up mom and removes her from the stage. Ok, he tried to. My security quickly takes her unconscious body from him but do allow him off stage.

The crowd is still cheering as we get up and go behind the stage where the showers are. It sounds like a new woman is out on stage now. That will keep them pre-occupied long enough for us to exit. While walking out, Billing is waiting for us with a knife. Six safeties are removed. Billy drops the knife and puts up his hands.

Kathy walks up to him and says, "You forced your wife to go up on stage. You put her in danger. You got lucky that we were there. She had a great time tonight. Twice, attempting to get up on stage and now pulling a knife, you came close to losing your life.

"Now is a good time to re-prioritize your life and see if you don't want to make some changes. If you don't, you will lose your wife and possibly your life. The next group may not be as nice as we were. Go back to your motel and wait for your wife to show up. Then love her, and maybe she stays with you."

She takes the knife, closes it, and hands it back to her. As the blade is opening from the flick of his wrist, Kathy's leg hits his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. As she spins back, a right uppercut lands on his jaw, and he is knocked out cold. We leave him there, and Kathy says under her breath, "Dumbass."

We are all laughing hysterically as we walk back to the hotel. Mom isn't walking well, she does have a huge smile on her face.

Chapter 14 -- Kathy

My room is on the top floor, it's the presidential suite. This is my favorite room in this resort. It's the corner room and has glass for two walls. Sliding glass doors allow access to the balcony where you can see the ocean coming in and then receding again. The room is modern, king size bed, living room with couches, table, and chairs. I can entertain twenty. Sixty-inch TV, sound system, bar, kitchen, and an enormous washroom with a ten-man shower. This room is built for an orgy.

There is a knock on the door. Kathy yells, "Come in, Valorie." No shit, it is Valorie. She is topless again. Sonny is with her, and she is topless again as well.

Valorie is as sad as I have ever seen her, yet she manages to say with a smile, "With Kathy out of the way, I was sure you would need us to help with your nightmares. From seeing Kathy here, I take it you two are together again. I am happy for you." She starts to cry. "She is smart and a good match for you. Don't do anything stupid to drive her away. You will regret it.

"We had planned on having Sonny here to serve you, Kathy, me, and Patty. Well, Patty is locked up in Dean's room still. I heard screams of pain, shouts of orgasms, and moans of pleasure. I did not hear a cry for help. I don't think they want to be disturbed."

I laugh, "No, I think not. Good for her."

It's not late yet, there are friends here. I offer them a drink. I make the drinks for all of us while they talk about the night. While making the drinks, mom shows up. Then Pat and Mandy show up. Now Pat, Mandy, and Kathy are deep in discussions about the performances. Soon the three grads show up. Last to show up is Dorthey and Marty. I take and make drink orders one after the other.

When I finish making drinks, I sit off to the side, by myself. Nobody needs me right now, and I get to see the interesting group dynamics. Mom is lecturing the three grads, Dorthey and Marty are talking with Pat, and that leaves Sonny, Kathy, and Mandy talking together. The impressive breasts press into my back, and two-arms fold around me, holding me in place.

Valorie whispers into my ear, "Looks like you won't be needing me anymore. If possible, I would like a child. I will always be available for anything you need. Help with a business, babysitting, a friend to talk to, and a willing slut if you need it. Just point at someone to fuck, and I will do it."

How and now are not the place or time, soon, we will need to discuss her desires. Right now, Kathy is my main interest. A mere glance from Kathy and Valorie backs off like Kathy is a Medusa. Things sure have changed. Valorie hides behind mom and doesn't participate in the discussion. I refresh my drink and sit by myself on a couch.

Soon, each group moves to the couches and is waiting for me to speak. I smile, and still no talk.

Finally, I ask, "Did anyone not have a good time? It was quite the night." Crickets.

I am surprised when Kathy calls on Valorie, "Valorie, how do you feel right now?"

Valorie doesn't want to discuss this, she says, "It's nothing. Tonight, was a lot of fun." Weak answer but I don't want to push her.

Kathy pushes harder, "Not exactly a glowing recommendation. Is something wrong?"

Valorie has tears in her eyes, but she won't talk.

Mom is dismissive, "She will be fine."

I question, "How do we know if she will be fine if we don't know what the issues are? Valorie, how about you and I go out on to the balcony and have a chat?"

Valorie doesn't move.

Kathy asks, "Well, I would think that is your sister found a boyfriend today, and your brother found a girlfriend today, you might be feeling left out. You have been a huge help to Robin in dealing with his nightmares. As you all know, Robin spent three weeks being tortured and still has nightmares. With some TLC, he responds well and is getting better. I find it hard to believe that someone that has done that for so long, would suddenly be cast out of his life."

Valorie asks mom, "I bet all of us want to know the same thing. What the hell were you thinking?"

Everyone had a good laugh.

Mom explains herself, "In high school and college, my life was controlled. I dated the right boys, I used sex the right way. I did everything I was told to do, including falling in love with your father. He was a great businessman, a fantastic father, a glorious husband, and a dud in the sack. He knew I needed sex, so he let me use it to help us financially.

"Tonight, that BBC, that was the first time I had sex strictly for pleasure. I will be bowlegged for a week, but damn, that boy had a cock, and he knew how to use it. I enjoyed it very much. However, he was too damn big to do often. I thank you, Robin, for not stopping him."

Kathy asks, "Was it me, or was it a lot of fun being up in front of several hundred men staring at all your sexy bits and making that much noise?"

Pat is excited, "I was scared to death going up there. I didn't want to be the only one that didn't. But, you're right, once up on stage and then having fun up on stage. That was a huge rush. I am going to wear out my Rabbit tonight."

Sonny asks, "Why don't you just ride the Robin express?"

I shoot her down quick, "I have a girlfriend now. I am off the market. I don't sleep around on my girl. If she is good enough to date me and put up with me, at least I can do is be faithful."

Kathy is rather amused with my answer, "Suppose I asked you to ... service my sister?"

I reply, "Ok, you could probably come up with a situation where I might. If you are ok and I am ok, then I probably would. There is no way that I am doing anything now that I am pretty sure you are my real girlfriend. I still have not heard you confirm or say it, but I think it is true."

Kathy is blushing now, "I am not going to hold a news conference. To help your simple male mind, yes, I do consider you my boyfriend. I had read a lot about you. Yet once I met you, I found you to be much different. You were much more caring and compassionate. Look at your family, I think most other people would have killed them. Now, you are close to all three. You took a mortal enemy that killed your father and made her into a business partner.

"You survived three weeks of professional torture, several broken bones, and a dislocated shoulder. Yet here we all are, one year later, on a beachfront resort and we just all stripped in a seedy bar for you. With your training, I was very impressed that you let the professionals handle the trash. That is most impressive. I was also blown away by how all of us now run your family's companies, and now we have adjusted to everyone's strengths.

"Your father never learned delegation. Not to the degree you have. I tested you by leaving for nine months. I wanted to make sure I wasn't lusting. I was in love with you almost immediately. It was hell walking away from you. I went through a lot of ammo and Kleenex. My uncle gave me easy assignments and stayed out of my way. I love him for that."

I announce, "Well, it's been a fun long night. I have some things to tie up and then I need some sleep. Tomorrow, we are going out on my yacht for some deep-sea fishing. I love you all, but good night."

It took twenty minutes to get everyone out of my room. Sonny and Valorie stayed behind.

I look at Kathy, "I have no idea where you are sexually. Sonny prefers women, but this week, she will do anything that you, Valorie, and Patty want. Patty seems distracted, and you and Valorie are here. I am giving you ownership tonight. She will please you in any way you want and probably is very good at it as well. Sonny is really a high price escort. She gave up accounting, it wasn't worth her time."

Kathy looks at Valorie, "Before we deal with Sonny, I think it kind of matters what we do with Valorie. She has been your protector and looking out for you when I could not or choose not to. She helped with the nightmares and well, everything. If she isn't a large part of your life, she will suffer. She loves you tremendously."

Sonny adds, "I have seen a lot of shit. That girl is head over heels for you. I bet she even fucks you if you ask." Valorie gasps. "It's ok, I know you have. You are too, happy for a single woman without a boyfriend. It's obvious you love the man and will do anything for him. I agree you will have to be part of the family. Having a child will help. Sharing the mundane tasks will help her out. If you throw any sex her way, that will be one satisfied woman.

"I think I can help. Kathy, you are more dominant. You can tell me what you want and how you want it. Valorie will learn by seeing and then doing. There is enough love here that three will not be a crowd. Three will be a quick recovery to more orgasms. Nothing gets a man hard faster than two women getting it on.

"Plus, men and women eat pussy different, and they certainly fuck different. You, as the dominant woman, get a larger variety of pleasure. If you ever get into a run, give me a call. I have so much that I can teach you to spice up your life. Now, how about we get naked and see what we can do in that bed over there."

All four of us got up, remove what little we had on, and get onto the bed.

Sonny orders me, "Robin, I want you to make love to Kathy. She didn't get in a proper fucking today."

I grab Kathy and drag her to me, where I engage in a soft kiss of the lips. The kiss continues, and tongues break out. Together, and at a slow pace, our tongues mingle together as one. I gradually ease her to her back, so I can play with her breasts for a bit. I love how round her breasts are. Placing all ten fingers on breasts and then squeezing is lots of fun. Her breasts are soft and bouncy. I squeeze several times before diving in on a nipple with my mouth.