Kidnapped Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suck on her nipple while Valorie sucks its matching nipple. I adjust the suction from light to hard to random. I have my hand playing with her pussy lips, and she explodes. I trail kisses down her body and have Sonny take my spot. Something she was itching to do.

My orders are, "Keep to licking and light sucking. This is background stimulation to make her orgasm stronger."

I move between Kathy's legs. She has made her pussy easily attainable by widening her knees. My first tongue licks make her shudder. She wanted this very badly, probably been thinking a long time about this. I can't disappoint her. I would bet that at some point tonight Sony will taste Kathy. Therefore, I start with a fast, aggressive licking and slurping of only her outer lips.

Kathy is taking this well. She is sweating from the fun she is having. Three people are servicing her. Her breathing is doing well, she is taking good strong breaths. I drop my mouth to her sex and hum until she explodes. Valorie and Sonny stop. Sonny nudges me out of the way, and she eats Kathy to the next orgasm. While she does that, I am massaging Kathy's feet. I give each digit plenty of attention. I know the importance of toes now.

When sonny finishes, Valorie gets in place and eats Kathy to her next orgasm. I play more with Kathy's tits. Her areola needs more attention. A lot more attention. I use lots of tongue. While in the area, I mark my territory with a large bite to the right breast.

Kathy giggles, "So glad my mother isn't here this week."

I giggle as well, "She would have had an eye-opening weekend with me naked and fucking you up on a stripper stage in front of about 300 strangers."

Very quickly, the smile goes from Kathy's face. Next thing I see is Kathy exploding with a squirting.

Sonny is the first to say, "Damn, Valorie, you have some mad pussy eating skills."

I push Valorie out of the way, it's time for me to take over. I wait for Kathy to fully recover before I press my cock into her sweet hole. I loosened her up earlier, so this goes faster. In no time, I am pushing in and pulling out. Kathy is still on her back and looks amused at my slow pace. Sensing she is bored; I speed up for her. Now she is fully engaged with me.

I am a machine; I have an even pace that allows me to roll my hips in an even and efficient motion. I have a reservoir of energy, and this rate is only tapping a small amount of that energy. I can feel my shaft slide against her velvety walls. My head plows the way, and the edge of my cock head scrapes the walls of her pussy. Because I am going so slow, I feel everything.

Sonny is kissing Kathy on the lips, and it looks like she is checking for tonsils. Valorie is cupping her breasts and pulling the nipples, which cause Kathy to whimper. She is so cute when she does that. Kathy's eyes are wide open and staring at me. I have never seen a smile so big as Kathy has now.

I continue my piledriver that is thrusting my cock into her body. My cock tells her body that this feels amazingly good. I continue my relentless pace of slamming my cock into her and then allowing it to be pulled from her body. Kathy's body is wiggling back and forth because she is feeling so good.

For thirty minutes, we tease and fuck Kathy, giving her the best day of her life. I am starting to wear out, and that reservoir of energy I had at the beginning is running low. Now is the time for my final run. I flip Kathy over into doggie position, and then I speed up significantly. Kathy is now grunting with each thrust from me. Her hair is matted to her skull because it's full of sweat.

I shorten my stroke so that I can get more speed. My hands are firmly holding her hips so I can use more force when thrusting into her pussy and when pulling my cock out. I don't see anything but Kathy. Slam my meat in hand and then yank it out as quick as I can. Next, I do the unthinkable. I find a hidden gear; one I didn't know existed. I am fighting for breath and slamming hard. This new gear uses less length and isn't as hard in the pounding. It makes up for it because of the extra speed. With cocks and vaginas, speed doesn't just feel a bit better, no, it feels exponentially better.

My body is a furnace, the sweat is rolling off in waves. Most of it is burned off by the heat of my body. Pre-cum is leaking down my cock. My body feels fuzzy, I am slowly losing control. I see tiny black spots at the edge of my vision. I let go of the dam of emotions I have been holding back. I wanted to savor that feeling. I wanted Kathy to bask in the joy she is enjoying for as long as possible.

My body took over from the release. My mind was enjoying the joy that is coursing through my body. My body still needs to shoot six ropes of cum into my girlfriend. Six jets of cum fire into her womb, flooding it with the famous Wellington baby batter. I never heard the crystal shattering scream that Kathy released on her orgasm.

Chapter 15 - Next

I am out on my side, lying next to Kathy. Valorie and Sonny move our bodies up the bed, so our heads are on pillows and able to see the entire bed. As I wake up, Sonny is on the end of the bed. She is sitting back on her legs, and her arms go back behind her body. That's interesting because there are two sets of arms and hands in front of her body. They both grab a breast and squeeze, push, pull, or twist. Sonny's is trying to keep her face emotionless, but that's hard with the mauling that Valorie is doing. I can't even see Valorie.

I manage to say a soft, "Cool."

Sonny leans back, and Valorie sends a hand to her pussy. Her hand is like a hummingbird wing as it flutters inside of her pussy.

Sonny loses character and screams, "What the fuck ... are you doing to me? Oh fuck, OH Fuck, OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Fuck!!"

Sonny screams a loud wail and then falls over with a body part jerking from time to time.

Kathy manages a "Damn." Now with more energy, "Valorie, come up here, between my legs. I want a clean pussy."

Valorie was quick to comply, but when she saw my cum being expelled, she moved twice as fast and without hesitation, she dug into Kathy's pussy, eagerly digging out my com.

Kathy is giggling, "I could get used to this."

Sonny is now fully recovered, smiling, and ready for more fun. When Valorie finishes, she moves in front of Sonny, puts her arms behind herself, and Sonny pushes her arms forward. Sonny massages Valorie's tits and is more sensual than Valorie was. She spends more time pinching nipples, which cause Valorie to softly cry out the pain, which is soon followed by a smile. Man will never understand woman. That makes no sense at all.

While this is going on, we see the non-moving face of Valorie, but the mouth of Sonny says, "Kathy, I have never seen what Robin did to you. I have experienced sex a thousand times and never saw true love. It was beautiful to watch, I was flabbergasted, speechless, I couldn't get enough.

"It was much different than what I typically see, and I bet Valorie will agree with me." Valorie nods her head, yes. "Wow Valorie, your body is a lot of fun to play with. Time for something new. We need Robin to recover. Let me show you something fun to do. It's called scissors. I want you to lean back and point one leg straight off the end of the bed, and your other leg bent.

"I am going to mirror you but adjust my body so that as we come into contact, our clits are as close together as possible. I put down a blanket because it's going to get wet down here. Perfect. Robin, can you see us? Let me lower this leg." I nod my head yes, I can't talk. "Ok, I will start. Add what you want, once you learn the rhythm. This is a lot of fun for two women."

I don't have a great view. However, I see two magnificent sets of breasts bouncing around. At their intersection, I know that two vaginas, two sets of pussy lips, and two clits are mashing against each other. Lips are being pulled, spread, thinned, stretching back in place. Their fluids are intermixing. I am positive that each of them has a small volcano providing each with enough heat that we would be warm even in a freezer.

It wasn't so much seeing them rub pussies as it was the vocals, they each made. "Ooo," "wow," "ahhhh," "oh yeah," and on and on it went. As Sonny predicted, I am not only rock hard, but most of my energy is back. Kathy and I are ready to go.

Kathy crawls seductively to Sonny and sits behind her. Kathy's hands come around and grab her breasts. Kathy pulls the nipples out or pinches them gently. I crawl down the bed like an oaf and sit behind my sister. I grab and squeeze her breasts like I love to do. She never denies me.

Both women start grunting soon after our breast manipulations. They are fighting for breath and trying to get the exact position to release their orgasm. Sonny twists slightly, and they both blow up. They both hit that perfect moment and achieved orgasm. They both also squirted. I know Sonny said there would be fluids. However, I don't think this is what she had in mind.

It's a few minutes before both Sonny and Valorie have recovered. Kathy and I are spooned up at the headboard and have been amusing ourselves with fingers and touching.

Sonny uses a loud voice to say, "OK, now we are ..."

Kathy cuts her off, "No. We are ready for sleep. I am worn out. Valorie, it's your turn."

Valorie looks stunned, "Um. No. I mean, this isn't my week. This is about getting you back with Robin. I am here to help make him; I mean both of you happy. I told you, I will do whatever is necessary to please you two. This isn't my day, and this isn't my time, this isn't about me. Kathy, don't you get it? He was lost without you. He NEEDS you. I need you two bonding, so you never leave each other again."

Kathy smiles, "You said you would do anything I want, right?" Valorie nods yes with a blink. She is speechless. "Well bitch, I want you in the center of the bed. Robin is rock hard and ready to blow a load. I need that boner removed so I can sleep. Now! Move it now. No, even better, on your hands and knees. Robin, I don't care how you do it, but I want you fucking her good.

"This bitch wants part of my man. This bitch thinks she can share you. This cunt wants to stay in your life." Sonny is crying. "I want you to ream her pussy with that huge cock. Teach her that you have a woman already. However, since she is going to force herself in our lives ... GET FUCKING ... you are going to use this cunt like the piece of meat that she is. She is a slut. She is our slut and will be treated like one."

I am fucking Valorie as fast as I can, but I don't like what Kathy is saying. She is making me mad.

Kathy continues, "Sluts have no position in the house, they get leftovers. I think we will make you breeding stock. Yes, all the men in this family get to use you. You are a baby maker. Every day until it is confirmed by a doctor, Robin is going to fuck you and leave a load of baby batter in you at night."

Kathy moves to the side of the bed while I am fucking Valorie. I spank her ass twice and fuck harder.

Kathy is on her back, and her eyes are tearing up, as she says, "You saved him when I couldn't be there. The nightmares would have consumed him and turned him bitter. I saved the good Robin, and I love you for that. Just in case you didn't notice, Robin is the only man in this family."

Kathy motions for Sonny to get on the other side. Kathy grabs a quick moving breast and attaches her lips to the nipple, I hear Valorie grunt her approval. I see tears falling from her face. She is moaning as I slam harder into her. I need to speed this along; I had less energy than I thought. I use my hands to grasp her neck and lift. This causes Valorie to arch her back and puff out her chest. I lift her slowly, so Sonny and Kathy don't have to release their nipples. They move from laying down to upon their knees.

That was awesome to watch. I can now hold on the Valorie by her hair. I use one hand, so it looks like I am breaking a bronco. The visuals are amazing. Valorie's cunt is terrific. The high speed and hard slamming make for perfect fucking on my end. When Sonny mentions branding Valorie, I shoot the first of six ropes of cum deep into my sister.

She rolls on to her back as I continue to fire rope after rope into her body. Let the breeding begin. I smile at that.

Kathy looks at me, I'm worn out, yet I still manage a smile.

Kathy asks me, "I think you are the one for me. I will play hard to get, but there isn't much resistance. I think we are pretty good. Can we keep Valorie to help with the kids? I know Maureen would love to be involved, but she is getting up there, and she deserves to spoil them more than watch over them.

"I had fun today. Sure, fucking you will always be a good day but just the way the whole day rolled out. It was a lot of fun. Sonny?" Sonny? What is she doing now? "You choreographed much of this week, can you do this for decades, so our sex life never gets boring?"

Sonny puts a finger to her chin to make it look like she is thinking. She does this a lot.

Sonny smiles, "You two are rich enough that you can afford a sex consultant and coordinator. I want that on my business cards. I will need to travel and meet people to get inspiration. I am also a hands-on person, especially with Valorie. Can you live with that?"

I tease her, "You will need to take on men from time to time. Can you live with that?"

Sonny is bashful, "Well, I could use a real cock rather than the fireplugs and fists like I do now. Yeah, I could adjust. Can I get into the afternoon meeting rotation?"

Kathy questions, "Um, what are you talking about? Am I missing out on something?"

Valorie is kind enough to fill Kathy in, "At 2:00, one of us sneaks under his desk and ... you know."

Kathy laughs hard, then spits out, "You were just naked on stage in front of 300 horny men, you got fucked and eaten out, you were topless all day, and you just started breeding season while having sex with three others, one is a brother, and you're afraid to say blowjob? What the fuck Valorie."

She has a point there. We all went to sleep as we were all worn out.

Chapter 16 -- Flashback

When: Two weeks before dad's death (the start of this story)

Where:The Hawaiian Islands, on a sandy beach near Kona

We spent the day seeing the Pearl Harbor Memorial, shopping at the International Market, and had dinner at an authentic Hawaiian luau on the north side of the island. We then flew back to Kona and did some snorkeling from a glass bottom board before I fucked this beautiful Italian woman for three hours in five different positions.

She has gorgeous long black hair and a darker skin; her face is nothing special. Her body isn't bad, big tits, thin body, but no curves, she is too thin. Her real unique talent is like mine; I am a Wellington, and she is a Manchini, a famous Italian mob name. For her, a second cousin runs the family. I have just paid my bill, and now I will sleep with her, and we fly home tomorrow. I will spend a week in Italy banging her hot cousins as I was as good as she had heard.

For me, she will kill my father, and she will tie it to Ralph Cartwright, so he gets blamed. She will even plant evidence, so the case is airtight. Once dad is dead, I get everything. Toni's top family members knew my intentions. They treated me like royalty. I had a great week.

Chapter 17 -- Fast Forward

It's a year after the week at the resort. Today, I get married. Kathy is with her family; I will see her at the church. The sun is just coming up, and I have been woken up by my mom. She has an envelope in her hand. I look, and it is a card from Toni Manchini. OH! FUCK!

Mom is sitting on my bed looking at the card that only says one word, Bravo!

Mom asks me, flat out with tears running down her face, "Did you kill or have your father killed?" She can't look at me.

I am sad, I ask mom, "After what you did to me and were prepared to do, have you ever wondered why you are alive still?"

Mom spits out, "You're a pussy and didn't have the stomach to kill us. Besides, you wanted to fuck your sisters."

I laugh at my mom, which pisses her off, "I hated my sisters. I had no use for them or you. I never thought of them sexually, even when naked all day. I did that to punish you, not realizing that you are all sluts and would end up liking it. I will also have you know; I can pull the trigger. This woman here killed him for me after I spent a day and a night fucking her."

Mom turns hysterical and cries hard on my shoulder while hugging me.

Now it's time to shatter her world. Oh yes, she hasn't heard the worst of it yet.

I take moms head in my hands and force her to look at me.

I say softly, "Mom, this is important." She opens her eyes. "Dad begged me to do it." The crying stops. "Dad found out and confirmed with two other doctors, he had pancreatic cancer. One of the most painful ways to die. He was heartbroken not because he was going to die, not because I would take over, and not because you would lose dad. Nope. He was heartbroken because Ralph Cartwright was going to live longer than him, which meant he was going to win at life.

"Then, dad came up with an idea. He went to college with one of the Manchini's. You can figure the rest out from there. I prefer to look at that part of my life as Dad won, Ralph lost, and then you fucked everything up."

Mom sat there, confused for a while, processing what I just said. She then bursts out laughing. I hear Dan Wellington, the II crying. Valorie is with Kim and Patty. The crying stops, Maureen comes into the room with a bottle and a huge smile on her face. She sits and feeds him, ignoring us.

I did get married, Patty later married her man, and life in my bedroom was always exciting. It's funny how things never go as planned but can still work out in the end regardless of how you got there.

The end.