Kidnapped to be Alien Women's Pets

Story Info
My best friend and I are taken by aliens and made into pets.
20.1k words
4.12
40.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember three moments from before I became the naked, crawling pet of two alien women. The first was hiking through a remote forest in Canada with my best friend when we emerged into a clearing and the alien's beam pulled us up to their ship. The silence as the beam lifted us was eerie; we each tried to scream and shout but nothing would pass from our lips, as some technology had dampened our voices. That beam took us two hundred metres into the air, straight into a cargo hold where a gang of strong, well-armed alien women pounced on us.

My friend and I slumped still as we were hit with stun rays, and I remained conscious as they stripped us naked, injected us with something, and bundled us into small cages along with a hundred other naked men they'd taken, all of them already unconscious. Dreamless sleep came over me a few seconds later, as the drugs overwhelmed the torrents of adrenaline pumping through my body.

The second moment I remember is coming round strapped, standing, to a rectangular metal frame that left me exposed on all sides. I was in a huge room, seemingly all made of metal, and painfully well lit. I could hear loud air vents and a deep thrum of engines: probably still on the ship. All around me were other naked men strapped to the same kind of frame. Our mouths all opened and shut frantically, but none of us could make so much as a whisper.

Around the room circulated more of the alien women, who were short, green-skinned, pointy-eared, and by Earth-standards quite beautiful. Their hair was all perfectly straight, but they wore it in a huge array of styles and colours, no two the same. The women worked their way round to me. I was poked and prodded in every orifice, my brain was scanned with some kind of handheld device, my cock and balls were fondled and measured, and after they talked amongst themselves, a glyph was stamped on my side. They gave my best friend the same one. Drugged sleep followed again a few hours later.

The third moment I remember is waking up to the smell of antiseptic, and finding myself held in an oversized pet cage in a medical suite, full of strange high-tech equipment. The room gleamed white and clean. All at once, new sense information rushed in on me. I could smell everything around me, could hear tiny sounds coming from adjacent rooms, could taste fear and blood and all kinds of complex emotions in the air.

I tried to react but my head felt floaty and light. I tried to speak but all that came out was a bark, then a whine, then a pant. Try as I might, I couldn't work up any panic or anger, just the drugged sensation of being right in myself. I made an attempt to open the cage door, only to discover that my fingers and thumbs had been removed completely, and the stubs of my hands turned into paws. That cut through the drugs just enough that I started to bark-talk loud enough for someone to notice. An alien woman came in and looked at me hard, concentrating, until something happened inside my body and I was sedated once more.

I next woke up in my owners' elegant suburban home, locked in a stout cage in a corner of the huge bare sitting room, along with another naked male, in another cage. The room was painted a calming green, and it attracted my floaty brain's attention for several long seconds. The other caged male still slept, but I got up onto all-fours and peered closer at him. It took a few long seconds but then it clicked - my best friend was here, the other young man I'd been taken with.

He looked different, but it was him. His whole body, even his head, had been shaved, all except a blonde topknot that sprouted from the rear of his shiny scalp. The effect was oddly stylish. I could see that he was thinner, much thinner, than he had been, and that a youthful vigour was in his face. His skin almost glowed.

Barks and whines came from my mouth when I tried to call for help, and I found that no matter how hard I tried my tongue just wouldn't shape words. I felt disconnected from the language skills I had known, like they were far away and faint. I still felt drugged, but as the sleep wore off, now I could at least string thoughts together and try to work out what was going on. First, I looked myself over and saw that I too had become hairless, skinny, and lean. A quick swish of my head confirmed that I wore the same topknot my best friend did.

As I sat up in the cage, a new sensation of skin and flesh flared into life behind me. I strained my head to look back, and my eyes went wide when a tail came into view. My tail. They had implanted a tail onto the base of my spine. I hadn't seen my friend's because he'd been lying down. A tail. Just like an animal's. Just like a dog's. Like something that would belong to a pet that was kept in a large cage. A pet with paws, not hands.

I looked around for something to cover myself with, but there was nothing in that cage except me. No blanket, no cushion, no scrap of cloth that I could try to fashion into a makeshift loincloth with what was left of my hands. Something held me back from panic. It was a pleasant room, full of light and heat, and my body felt healthy and strong. There was a strange sensation of rightness about my nudity that fought back hard against the wrongness, and my breathing stayed even.

Bit by bit, my heart beat started to rise a little, and as minutes went by in the warm, sunny room, I felt myself just starting to get used to whatever drugs were in my body, bit by tiny bit. This was not right, not right at all. Another voice: everything was right, all right, OK, all good. I had been kidnapped and surgically altered, then left naked in a cage like some kind of animal. It was hard to get angry through the fog, hard to feel anything except drugged bliss, but I kept concentrating on making myself react. All I could manage was a vague sense of uneasiness.

A bark brought my attention. My best friend had woken up too and was trying to speak to me. I tried to speak back, but somehow my vocal cords, tongue and lips just didn't work the same way they used to, and all that emerged were barks and whines. I couldn't even seem to make my brain form silent words with my lips, as if I'd just suddenly forgotten that skill.

Almost at the same time, we both realised that we were seeing each other stark naked and we covered ourselves up as best we could with our hands, or what remained of them after they'd been turned into paws. We'd already seen everything there was to see - two naked pets with hairless cocks and balls, drugged and locked in cages, each the mirror of the other. Both of us mustered enough willpower to test the strength of the cage we were in. It was unyielding, totally immovable, and locked tight. We looked back at each other and shrugged.

A few minutes later, two alien women in white dresses and a naked human girl opened the door and walked into the room. My friend and I barked and gestured at them - help, let us out, please - but they just laughed at us. Gesturing meant moving our hands away from our cocks, but we each brought them back as quickly as we could to cover ourselves again. Little did we know then that it would become completely normal to see each other naked, even preferable to some of the things our new 'owners' would have us wear.

The taller alien woman had dark green skin and bright white hair, which fell down to her shoulders. She sat down on a white couch and sprawled out along its length. The shorter of the two aliens came over and put her hand on the bars of my cage, and I shrank back in fear from her. Her skin was light green, her hair dark blue. In her iridescent eyes I saw something that might have been kindness, and she spoke soothing words to me in her alien language. When she saw that her speech had little effect, she joined the other alien on the couch.

The naked human slavegirl, meanwhile, left the room and came back with a screen on a wheeled stand, which she placed in front of the cages. I thought she moved with real grace, gliding around. She said something to the alien women in their language, and they spoke back with approval in their tone, then she sat down on a little armchair in another corner of the room, with her legs open.

My eyes followed her into the chair she sank down into, and I could see in the girl's manner nothing but relaxed, attentive happiness. She was probably about nineteen or twenty, with large but perky breasts, and nice brunette hair that fell in waves down her back. She wore a metal collar and metal wrist and ankle bands, and nothing else, but she was completely at home with exposing her bare pussy to the whole room, and she smiled at me when I caught her eye. For some reason she put on some dark-filtered glasses.

The screen clicked on and she pointed to it: watch. I thought about trying to protest or refuse, but I was still too drugged to think it through and I was locked naked in an unbreakable cage. No chance of escape. On the screen was an alien woman, like the two in white dresses in the room with us. She had with her four human and alien males, all made into pets like me, and all sitting happily around her, with their paws up, knees split wide, and cocks and balls on show. As she talked, she patted them each on the head and they woofed happily back to her; one even got an erection, which drew giggles from the alien women on the couch.

The screen strobed a little and suddenly I was transfixed to it, unable to look away. Images came onto the screen. The first was of a petmale biting a two-legged woman, which was accompanied by lots of glyphs and pictures that all meant no. Really, really no. In fact, I realised, they meant death. More pictures came up of other violent acts that pets could in theory try, like ramming or tripping. Some carried the death symbols, others signs that meant punishment or torture. The message was loud and clear. No resistance would be tolerated. None at all.

The screen strobed again and my brain felt open, attentive, my attention fixed and undivided. This time we saw a petmale go from crawling on all-fours to sitting on his hind legs, knees and feet on the floor, with his paws against his chest. A single word was repeated again and again, and the petmale did the action again and again.

When the word was spoken, the screen strobed very briefly, and I felt understanding take root in my mind. This was the word for sit. They were teaching me pet words so I could be a pet like the one on screen. Now I really tried to bring my will to bear to look away from the screen, but there was nothing I could do, as if my muscles had a mind of their own and meant to keep me focused on the instructions at all costs.

We were shown more words and actions. Roll over, fetch, stay, go, come here, beg, play dead, many more like that, and these all sank in. I wasn't prepared for what came next on the video. The new set of words were all sexual or humiliating in some way. There was kiss, lick, suck, open, swalllow, then some words that referred to parts of the body like the feet, pussy, arse, and cock. I watched the images and started to blush as my body reacted in spite of my rising fear, with my penis trying to push out from behind my hands - paws - that covered it. One of the alien women said something to the other and they giggled some more.

The video looped round and we were taught the words again. Something about it must have opened my mind to learning new things, because I remembered each of them perfectly and barely needed the reminder. Perhaps it was for new pets who had been drugged more than I, or for those slower on the uptake. Perhaps it was just to show us what we'd become in our new lives.

A final scene in the video showed a variety of different ways that petmales could be punished - crops, floggers, whips, electric shocks, and sudden bursts of pain that the video's drawings suggested came straight from the minds of any woman who stood nearby. I wasn't sure how that worked and I didn't want to find out.

The video finally stopped, and the slavegirl got back to her feet, took off the dark filtered glasses, and wheeled the screen out of the room again, then came back and stood in the corner. She was holding a silver tray, whose contents I could not see from the floor. I noticed in that moment that the room was remarkably bare except for the couches and armchairs, so that it was almost all space to move around in. Odd.

The taller, white-haired alien woman got up and unlocked the cage with my best friend in it, then coaxed him out with kind words and calm gestures, until he was fully outside and she could shut the door after him. I wondered if he would bolt or fight, but he did neither, just sat on the floor. After he seemed to collect his thoughts, he tried to stand, but he couldn't unbend his back legs or get off the floor with his feet on the ground. He attempted all kinds of awkward poses before he realised that it just wasn't going to happen, and went back to being on all fours with his legs close together and one paw trying to cover his genitals.

The white-haired alien was having none of that. She spoke the word for 'sit', which was a posture where his paws would be up in the air and his legs spread wide, so that his cock would be completely on show. He woofed a convincing version of 'no', then his body burst into spasms and he writhed and howled with obvious agony while I watched, helpless, from inside my cage. They let it go on quite a while. The white-haired woman gave him a moment to collect himself then pointed at me: look.

The next moment my own body felt a fire of pins and needles rip through it and I lost control of my legs and arms and fell to the floor of the cage. I howled and the three women in the room looked on impassive. I writhed and panted and barked and tried to will it to stop, please to stop, but the pain was everywhere in my body all at once and there was no way to lessen its force. All I could do was endure it, and wish fervently to never feel it again.

"Sit", said the white-haired woman to my friend. She pointed to a spot about a metre in front of the couch, and he slunk over there and adopted the sit position, showing the blue-haired woman on the couch his whole naked body, and especially his hairless cock and balls. I saw him blush deep red.

Then, it was my turn. The white-haired woman let me out, and I briefly tried to summon the will to resist or run. All I could muster was a faint intention to try and get out of the room and then out of the house, but I couldn't act on it, as if it was a faraway voice while the nearer, louder voices in my head all said obey. It would be easier, less painful, more exciting if I obeyed. And then, just like that, there it was, the admission, that in spite of everything, I was a little excited. The boring life of a small-town bank clerk was suddenly replaced with that of a slave to two dominant women, and very attractive women at that.

"Sit" she said, and pointed to the spot in front of the couch next to my friend.

I went there and sat down on my haunches, opening my legs so that my smooth cock and balls would be completely exposed, and then I heard and felt a strange thudding. It was my tail wagging and hitting the floor. I too blushed crimson. My friend and I had coyly shared a little of our views on strong, powerful women, and I was fairly sure that he had desired dominant women in the same way I did. His tail too started to wag and thump against the ground, and the alien women smiled.

"Good boys," said the blue-haired woman from the couch.

That had been in the videos, so I understood the words, but I felt the tone and the meaning struck home deep inside me. Something happened in my brain and I experienced a pulse of euphoria that left me feeling sad when it was gone moments later. Had I been brainwashed or conditioned somehow? Could other effects of whatever drugs were in my system be making me happy to be obedient, there on the floor, an animal in the presence of its masters?

Both women were now on the couch again, and they took turns giving us orders to test us out. "Beg," said one. I didn't want to beg, but I did want to feel the euphoria of obedience again. When I hesitated, the two women both looked at me with obvious disapproval, then made a face that looked like the one that had preceded the pain from before. I started to perform the begging motions but it was too late - the blue-haired woman got off the couch and knelt down beside me, then she cupped my balls in an open palm and slapped them with her other hand.

I yelped and jolted out of her grip, running into a corner of the room and then cowering there, while she stood back up, then sat back on the couch, then pointed back to the space I'd been before. My best friend, meanwhile, just stared at me and looked like he was hoping to avoid the mutual pain from before. No such luck. When I got back to sitting in front of the couch, we were both hit with more remote-controlled agony and writhed and howled around on the floor. The most absurd thought hit me that I hoped the neighbours couldn't hear us, and then the pain was over and we drew ragged breaths until our composure returned.

"Beg," said one of the women.

I obeyed instantly and another flood of euphoria came over me, not as intense as before, but it kept going while I kept begging. The women both smiled, real smiles of happiness, as my friend and I begged and begged until they told us to stop. I had forgotten my nudity for those few moments, but when I moved my paws back towards my cock to cover it up, one of the women clicked her tongue at me and I thought better of it. She nodded. I hoped that meant the same thing as it did at home.

"Roll over," they said.

Oh how we rolled. The point seemed to be maximum exposure, and I heard a lot of giggles as we made spectacles of ourselves there on the floor while our new owners looked on at their property. Every so often we collided, and I was almost grateful for the touch of my friend's flesh against mine, but it was fleeting and we were soon rolling away again. By the time our new masters called stop, we were both panting and sweating.

"Play dead."

We dropped to the floor and stayed as still and quiet as we could. All three women in the room came and poked and prodded us, and I tried as hard as I possibly could to keep from reacting. What broke me was tickling, which made me writhe and pant and then yelp as the tickling hands roved down to my balls and arse. I whined sorry, but received a pat on the head and another euphoric "good boy". Reacting was just part of the game, I figured.

We went through more of the motions and I just kept obeying, to keep on chasing those waves of euphoria. Each surrender released a little more of the tension from my body, until my limbs were loose and the modifications in them no longer felt so strange. I had, I assumed, been drugged to make exactly this happen, which was of a piece with the way I'd picked up the new words so quickly. While sitting, begging, rolling over, and running round the room, I thought about the people I'd known back home and realised I was finding it hard to truly miss them. Here I was, a slave of two dominant women, riding pulses of euphoria every time I acted like a dog, and it just felt so right.

The slavegirl took over giving the orders, and she demonstrated that she too could discipline both of us. Me, she hit with a crop and then gave a pain blast just by looking at me. My friend, she struck several times on the balls until tears welled in his eyes and he nodded at her, as if to say, I agree, you're in charge. For my part, I just couldn't summon the will to even try and fight back, and the videos had shown me that pain or even death would follow any such foolishness.

The blue-haired woman said something to the slavegirl and she stopped putting us through our paces, and picked up the tray she'd been carrying before, which she'd hidden behind the sofa. She carried it forward reverently, then knelt beside the couch with it carefully balanced. The tray held two collars, made from what looked like leather but each pulsing with living colour, which shifted through the full rainbow. A fusion of high-tech and low-tech. Each collar had a silver disc hanging from it, on which were engraved some alien glyphs that I could not read.