Kika Nurses Her Poor Misha

Story Info
Her ex-prisoner BF needs to be soothed by her nipples.
2.2k words
4.17
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francisca, also known as Kika, woke up in her partner Misha's bed in rural Vermont. The wind outside was not howling. But, every so often, it would hiss against the window panes to remind her she was better off in bed. Next to her, Mikhail, who everyone called Misha, was still asleep. He was wrapped in the dark flannel sheets and quilt, turned away from her body. The sun shone blankly on the snow outside, providing light but not much heat.

She got up to use the bathroom. After she washed her hands, she brushed her teeth and contemplated how to help her Misha. Once, he had thought of her as a spoiled princess and she knew him to be a horrible thug. Not anymore. They had learned to be sweet and gentle with each other.

Misha had been going through a very hard time lately. Misha and Kika were both vampires and did not age. Years ago, they had even been enemies. With Kika's help, Misha had reunited with the family he had abandoned. Since 2017, he was a regular fixture at birthdays, dance recitals, weddings-- literally anywhere he was invited. He had become a family man after so many years of mistakes.

And now, his daughter Svetlana had died at the age of eighty-four. She had not wanted the dark gift of vampirism, like most people didn't when they were fully informed about the lifestyle. Misha wasn't sure if Svetlana ever truly forgave him. His granddaughter and great-grandchildren loved him, but Svetlana had grown up without him. The damage was done.

Four weeks ago, Svetlana died unexpectedly in her sleep. Misha had been complying with the grieving process, but Kika knew he wasn't done. They had been friends for years before becoming lovers. They had gone through so much together that Kika felt sure he would feel comfortable being emotional in front of her, but he wasn't. Not all the time.

Misha had been in a sour mood yesterday, but insisted it wasn't because of his grief. He had even growled at her over dinner, like a Carpathian bear. Kika sighed at the memory as she got back into bed. She didn't know when he would accept any kindness from her, but she had hoped it would be soon.

As she folded herself into the flannel crepe of bedsheets, she had a different memory come up. When they had first started their romantic relationship two years ago, he had told her that he had gone to a dominatrix for therapy at some point. He had needed to confess his past crimes, so he asked her to whip it out of him. How had he put it? He hated feeling vulnerable but he loved orgasms.

Kika slid her magenta satin nightgown off over her head to reveal all of her creamy caramel skin. Her body was curvy and toned. The only thing she didn't like about it was her C-section scar. She edged closer to Misha, persuading him with a gentle tug to roll over to face her. He acquiesced without making a sound or opening his eyes. The only sound in the whole house was the wind occasionally taunting the glass panels of the windows. Kika admired his long torso and broad chest. His arms had traces of brown hair and prison tattoos, but she knew the man underneath them was no longer gruff or scary.

She positioned her pillow a little higher up, almost as if she were going to read in bed, but instead, she pulled Misha closer to her. His cheek was against her bare breasts. His brow furrowed and he opened his eyes to check if there really was a boob in his face. He grinned at her mischievously. It reminded her of the first time they were together in bed. She had said to him "It looks like your cock has a really big head under your foreskin." He had given her that same devilish smile, arched an eyebrow at her, and glanced downwards, inviting her to have a look. She liked his playful humor in bed, but that wasn't what she was going for today.

Misha rested his cheek against her breast and wrapped an arm around her hip. Kika curled her right arm around him and stroked his hair. With her left hand, she gently caressed his cheek. She gave an affectionate little humming sound and moved her hips closer against him as well. Then, she used her left hand to caress her breasts and gently stimulate one of her nipples. Misha smiled with sleep still in his eyes and parted his lips. She whispered a very soft "yeah..." and rubbed her nipples against his lips. Her wavy black hair formed a curtain around them. Misha's hand started massaging her tits now and he enveloped a nipple with his mouth.

Kika moaned sweetly, still caressing his hair and forehead with her right hand. She praised him faintly.

"Yeah, that's good... mmm, yeah... you like my hard nipple in your mouth? You can suck it. Mmm... suck on it, it's okay..." she whispered. She liked how hot his mouth felt on her tits and found that the light kissing sounds were erotic and calming at the same time. "Mmm... yeah... keep going..." she told him.

Misha was squeezing each of her breasts and admiring their dark pink nipples with pinches of his fingers. He sucked on each of them, first grabbing her entire breast and shoving in towards his mouth. He licked those nipples, sucked them, smacked his lips on them, and moaned lightly. The house was still, quiet, and warm.

He tried to reach for her panties, but she leaned her hips away from him slightly.

"It's okay... doesn't that feel good?" she whispered, once again aiming her tits at his face. She was getting aroused herself. She wanted him to touch her pussy, but not yet. "Yeah... yeah....?" she cooed softly. Now, she ran her fingers down his chest and stomach, reaching for his cock but he was too tall.

Misha smiled and dragged his hips up a few inches while he continued sucking her tits and kneading them in his hand. Kika's fingers reached under the waistband and gripped his cock. He was already at half-mast. She smiled at him and encouraged him some more.

"Mmm... yeah, that feels nice, doesn't it?" she cooed again, lowering her voice. She started jerking him off with a loose grip but got progressively firmer as they went on, his lips still sucking on her nipples, coaxing them to stay hard with little sweeps of his tongue. "Yeah... so big and hard..."

Misha's hips pushed his erection up further and harder in between her fingers. Kika could feel his mushroom tip head coming out of his foreskin and start to dribble precum. He made a deep growling sound from the back of his throat and made another move to take down her panties, but she quieted him.

"Mmm, that's okay... I want you to feel really good today first..." she told him. She shifted her posture to get a better grip on his cock. From above, she could really shove her nipples into his mouth. She could feel his hot breath all over her tits. His eyes were closed and he looked completely lulled into submission. "That's good... ahhh...mmmm....that's so good..."

"Yeah, that's your big, strong cock... so hard... so good..." she murmured. Her thumb and forefingers glided up and down the ridges of his penis easily. She cradled his head close to her. He sucked steadily while his fingers kept gripping and kneading her breasts slowly. Light moaning and suckling were the only sounds in the room, in their warm bed, shielded from the winter.

Kika had a feeling that if Misha was even slightly more awake, he would reject this peaceful contact or make it purely sexual. But for a few moments, he docilely enjoyed being cradled, just letting his mouth feel her warm, wet tits as he suckled them. By now, his cock was so slippery and engorged. If his eyes were open, they would have been rolled in the back of his head. He looked so soothed.

Kika planned to keep going like this and let him cum. This was a special thing she was offering to him. But soon, Misha grunted, blindly groped for her panties, and pulled them off in a hurry. He craned his neck to kiss her mouth hungrily while his eager fingers slid between the lips of her labia.

Over the years, Kika's appearance hadn't changed from the way she looked when she was forty-four. When she was turned, she had just gotten her pussy waxed so it was smooth, soft, with only a landing strip down the center. Misha's fingers skated up, down, and all around. The lips of her inner labia kissed them. He skillfully slid a finger in while rubbing her clit with his thumb. She loved how the calluses on his thick, hard working hands created more texture. Her clit loved it, too.

Misha curved his fingers upward to stimulate her g-spot. They were long enough and smart enough to find it and keep hitting it. Kika's pussy hugged his finger inside her.

"Oh, yeah... that's my man..." she moaned.

She barely noticed as Misha used his other hand to take his boxers all the way off. He slid upward on the bed til he was nearly seated, slid his finger out of her, and pulled her hips on to his lap. As good as her g-spot felt, she was happy to have him ram her with his cock. She opened her legs and straddled him. They kissed ravenously as his cock easily slid inside her. The sticky slapping sound surprised them both- they groaned in unison.

Misha straightened out her lower back so she would arch it and present her tits to his mouth again. As Kika's ass bounced up and down on his lap, her back elongated and she jammed her nipples in his face again. They were both breathing heavily. Kika's nails gently raked the hair on the back of his head as she rode his thick shaft.

"You're a good man... you're a good man," she told him in a gasp. Her fingers massaged his temples. She loved him so fucking much. She didn't want him to beat himself up for the past. He was a good man. He deserved to forgive himself.

As Misha listened to her chant "you're a good man" a few more times, he ejaculated inside her. The hot semen inside her made Kika cum, too. Misha's movements slowed to a halt. His lips stopped tasting her breasts. Kika heard a sharp intake of breath and felt his head slump forward on to her shoulder. It was just a small thing, but she knew he was letting go of some of the shame and self-hatred he had been holding on to these last few weeks.

She raked her fingers through his hair and kissed the side of his head.

"I love you so much," she said quietly. Misha said nothing, but hugged her even closer to his body, his face still on her shoulder and out of her sight. He held on to her for a long time, feeling her ribs expanding with each intake of breath. She thought he might have shed a tear or two. She heard a wet sniffling sound and then, he caressed her bare back, paused to wipe his face, and faced her again. Her clear green eyes watched him expectantly.

"I really have to take a piss now," he said with a sigh. Kika dismounted from his lap and rolled on to her side. He got up and went to the bathroom. In a few moments, he returned. It looked like he had splashed some cold water on his face. He strode across the bedroom with his cock hanging pendulously between his legs. He ran his hand back through his hair and she observed his shoulders and neck looked more relaxed.

Kika continued to look at him, noticing her wet eyelashes as she did. He came back into the fuzzy crepe bedsheets and held her against his chest.

"That was really nice," he said slowly in his Russian accent. He reached for more words. "I was beating myself up. A lot, these past few days. I wish I had been better to her. But she didn't want to be close to me," he confided.

"You tried. It doesn't mean anything about you. She could only accept a small piece of you into her heart. And that's okay, it's enough," she said, placing a small kiss on his chest. "And you're enough."

"I'm such a pussy. Fuck," he burst out, his way of changing the subject. He looked down at her and made eye contact. "Did you get off?"

"Yeah, toward the end," she said with a demure smile. "I got a little emotional, too."

"Oh. I thought your eyes were watering because my morning breath is so bad," he told her with that impish vibe of his.

"Well, that, too," Kika said as she nestled herself under his arm. Misha kissed the top of her head. They heard the wind whip through some trees near the house and they both went back to sleep. The sunlight had no appeal.