All Comments on 'Kiki's Field of Dreams'

by MacDuke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
1Kiki1Kikiover 18 years ago
I LIKE IT HOT

What an incredibly hot and erotic time, can't wait for the next one. hmmm, maybe for Christmas I should leave your # and request you deliver my gift in person.

Sending love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

After reading this story, I am wet and my husband better be home on time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love It

I love this story , very hot ...love the domination...how quick can you fly me to Cedar Rapids to join in?

Ivory

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous story

A great story by a fantastic lover. The soon to be released next story will cum as shock to all.

JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry To Rain

but how necessary was it for her wimp husband to take the kids away and pimp her out - that and the continual St. Peter thang didn't help the story - it in fact was a very strong negative factor - why writer - ya got so much going - why cheapen it and yourself in the process. It certainly doesn't make it more erotic - just lends itself to sickie whore renting and you did it. Go to more and different please.

Respect not morals make writer a credible guy - but not here eh!

1Kiki1Kikiover 18 years ago
For You - Sorry To Rain

My husband is not a wimp and it wouldn't be pimping me out. He's not getting anything from it and it most certainly would be a gift to me after all these months of begging for Mac to have me. Maybe you should look at it from my perspective...Kiki

oh yeah, and JuLee, what next installment are you talking about?? does it involve you, me & Mac?? **giggle**

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous