All Comments on 'Killer Clowns Pt. 06'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why not just call the cops?

And meth, despite its addictive nature is a stimulant. Depending on how long they’ve done it, it also builds up under the skin as crystal, whereupon meth addicts pick open the lumps and re smoke the crystals. Hence the reason they’re always picking at themselves and they have open sores on their bodies. As well, I find it difficult to accept that life long users are healthy and hale enough to consider raping anyone. Not saying it’s impossible, just unlikely.

If you’re going to write a story, google shit first. Don’t just make it up as you go along, that kind of billshit just poses me off.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
The point of it all

I guess is, when you choose your parents, try to avoid the meth addicts. Janay seems a bit too obedient, but I guess she was worried about her little sister. The gun freaks me out.

As for calling the cops, as Mr. Anonymous suggested, everyone, including Janay, is high on meth. I myself have never been high on meth, but I imagine one's thinking ability is diminished. And even if it isn't, calling the cops doesn't always end well, shall we say.

I'm looking forward to Part 7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop posing Mr Anonymous

Posing off, hopefully to better show off your wordsmith skills somewhere else....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES