All Comments on 'Kim Ch. 01'

by WordSlinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
amazing!

very sensual story! so well written that i could see it happening as i read. keep it up :)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!

OMG that was so freaking hot! I loved it!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A nice slow buildup to an increasingly erotic end

WordSlinger has succeeded in writing a stimulating story, detailing the hidden thoughts of each of the characters. It's unconventional in that the woman's desires are always a step ahead of the man's actions. But he catches up before the end of the massage, and they satisfy each other's passions. The suggestion of a genuine love growing between them enhances the plot. The slow buildup of sensuality is accomplished with descriptions of the increasingly erotic massage strokes. That's how I administer them when giving sensuous massages to my clients. Although I'm retired now, I'm still a certified massage therapist. And I still give erotic massages to any man or woman who requests them, although I no longer charge for the sessions. I want to freely pass my skills on to the next generation. I also want to read more massage erotica by WordSlinger, one of the better writers on this web site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous