Kimmy and Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilson battered her fuckhole with sharp, short thrusts of his cock, rocking back and forth in his first pussy. He gripped tightly to Kimmy's hips as she moaned and shook.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "Oh, that's so good! Fuck me, baby! Don't stop!"

Wilson grunted and humped her for nearly four minutes until, finally, he let out a gasp and began to cum into her unprotected womb. A string of drool hit her back as he groaned and shook, filling Kimmy with his potent seed. She felt like she might actually cry from joy at the feeling of it. Wilson was cumming into her, maybe even impregnating her. This wasn't just luck. She must have done something right in a previous light to deserve this kind of treatment. She imagined having saved a busload of nuns or schoolchildren from a fire.

When Wilson had finished filling her with his load, Kimmy happily went back to sucking on his cock, while he played his PlayStation. When he was sufficiently hard, he would fuck her again, sometimes even deigning to look at her while he did so. Always, though, he would give her his warm cum. With every spermy dose, Kimmy's happiness only increased. Some day, she imagined, if she were good to him, he might even take her as his wife. She could give him a family, keep his house, clean and cook for him, and, of course, suck his cock whenever he liked.

As Wilson filled her with yet another hot load of cum, Kimmy knew that her cockteasing days were over. Because she had found twue wub.

12