Kim's Diary-day after Maria

Story Info
Discussing sex from previous day, turns into more sex.
1.4k words
2.57
2.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's Diary-Friend the day after

Kim and I were floating around in our pool the next day, after the crazy sex feast the day before with Maria. I was thinking that we had not talked about what had happened and as I was playing it all back through my head, I started getting hard again, that is when Kim said, "what are you thinking about over there, your cock is getting hard? Someone is fantasizing about fucking Maria's pussy again!"

It was fucking crazy hot and totally unexpected. We really haven't talked about what happened.

Yes, I know, it got out of control fast. I never thought I could watch another woman play with your cock, but seeing Maria get so excited, made me excited and wet. I just went with it.

To be honest, I should have seen it coming. Maria and I were talking when she said she had not had sex in 8 months, except for some self-pleasure. I said, "Sometimes a good toy goes a long way."

Maria said, "what toys", Rick never got or let me have any toys!

Oh man, are you missing out? I took her to our bedroom and showed her all the toys we play with. Her eyes about popped out of her head. I told her to look through them, try them out and chose one to take home.

She was in our room for about 45 minutes, I heard some moaning every now and then before she came out and showed me the toy she chose. It was the dildo we made of your cock, of all the choices, she picks yours. She said, "She loved how it filled up her pussy and your big mushroom head sliding into her pussy felt so good." She said, "My biggest one was just too much and the smaller ones felt good but didn't fill her up as well as your dildo did."

Knowing she chose the dildo of you, made me curious how she would react when she saw your cock. Would she put two and two together! I told her my biggest dildo is for when I am sucking your cock, but wanted to feel like one of my two old boyfriends was fucking me. She was like, Brad is cool with that. I told her, now and then you like pretending and letting me pretend one of my old boyfriends is fucking me in front of you.

No wonder she was so forward and wanted to see my cock. She was all wound up from playing with the dildo's, hearing about you riding the huge dildo, and your past lovers. Her pussy was itching and begging to be fucked. Did you tell her about your two past lovers and their huge cocks?

I sure did. She was glued to my every word. I told Maria that both were almost nine inches long and that Jim was thicker than Glenn, but that both knew how to fuck and please a woman, especially after me training them. I told her, "Jim loved to take his time and make love to every part of my body, giving me massages, running his tongue all over my nipples, pinching them, and sucking them into his mouth. He would then massage his way down my body, massaging my hips and legs thoroughly, before spreading my legs wide and planting his tongue in my pussy while fingering my g-spot. His tongue probing every inch of my pussy, sucking me into his mouth, licking my clit until I came. After I came, he would climb up on the table, put my legs over his by his waist and then grab hold of his cock to slap and bang his cock against my swollen clit and on top of my pubic bone just like he was playing a drum. In between slapping and banging his cock against me, he would slide his massive cockhead up and down my wet slit, teasing my pussy with just the head parting my lips. I would get so worked up, that I would shove my pussy down on his cock every time his cock got near my gapping pussy hole.

Maria asked, "Did he like to titty fuck your large breasts?"

I said, "Yes, now and then. He could fuck my tits and mouth at the same time. He dumped many a load down my throat."

When I finally had his cock inside my wet pussy, he would start kissing me as he pumped his cock in and out, slowly at first, then speeding up and slamming harder. His balls banging my ass as he pounding me good. Once he started cuming, he'd kept his cock buried deep inside me as he deposited his seed.

Glenn on the other hand was just horny. He always wanted to face fuck me first. Trying to force his cock down my throat, I could only take about 6" of his cock., As his pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, his balls banged against my chin. Eventually I would push him down and make him eat my pussy and make me cum. After I came, he would get behind me and pound me doggy style, again his balls banging against my pubic bone with every thrust of his ragging cock. Glenn would also grab my hips even harder and pull me tight against him as he came pumping his cum deep within my pussy.

Maria asked, "Brad likes hearing about this?"

I told her, "Not all the time, but he knows I had a sex life before him and is okay to hear about it now and then."

Shit, Maria was dying to see a real cock, play with it and be fucked by it after listening to you.

Yea, she did seem all excited and on edge when I got done telling her about them. I will admit that my pussy was really wet and I wanted that huge dildo in my pussy, but I wanted to see how she was going to act around you. Knowing she was so worked up.

When she wrapped her fingers around your cock and started stroking it, I almost lost it. As she stoked you, her tits were swaying back and forth and her eyes were glued onto your cock. Seeing Maria play with your cock really turned me on. Then seeing her mouth slide down over your cockhead as she started sucking you was hot. It was hot, watching you spread her legs wide open and your tongue probing her pussy and licking her hood. It was amazing to watch. Then when she came, you kept your mouth locked on her pussy until she forced you to stop. When your cock entered her soaking wet pussy and she moaned your name while I was sitting right there, it was so erotic!

So, we are good, no remorse?

No, in fact I was thinking that it was so exhilarating and stimulating in so many ways, that I want to do it for you!

Fuck, sit on my cock and tell me!

I want you to watch a man play with my body any way he wants to. You jerk your hard cock as you watch me spread my legs and offer my horny wet pussy to a total stranger. You watch him to slide his fingers in my pussy and play with my g-spot. You keep watching as he grabs and holds my head as he makes me lick, and kiss his cockhead all over before he fucks my face. You can only edge yourself and try not cum as you watch my lips sliding over his big fat cockhead as he pushes his cock down my throat.

Oh, you like that don't you baby, I can feel your cock twitching in my pussy. You watch as his tongue parts my pussy lips as he licks my clit. I look over to see you jerking your cock hard as he makes me cum, finally you watch him shove his cock deep inside of me, my pussy lips hugging his huge cock as I ride him reverse cowgirl. I tell you to lick my swollen clit as he fucks me hard and makes me cum again. I tell you to keep licking my clit until he cums filling me up. You continue licking up our combined juices until his limp cock falls out of my pussy, at which point I turn around so you can slide your big hard fat cock into my cum filled pussy and unload your cum on top of his while I suck him back to life for round two, three and four!