Kim's Exciting New Friends

Story Info
Kim's fiancé takes her on a surprise date that gets spicy.
1.9k words
4.21
13.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was feeling sexy, and ready for a hot evening with her fiancé, Tim. He planned a secret date and told her it was going to be spicy. She wore a short skirt with a white tank top, and red stilettos to match her lipstick. Tim insisted she go braless, promising she wouldn't regret it. It made her feel a little self-conscious, but she couldn't deny that the looks she was getting turned her on.

As they walked the city street, showered by lights, two girls holding hands walked by. Both looked back for a second take and Kim heard one of them whisper to her girlfriend "Damn."

It made Kim feel even sexier.

"The Rose Garden. We're here." Tim said, looking pretty proud of himself. Tim let her walk-in in front of her, and as she entered the bar she quickly realized what was happening. This was no ordinary bar. All girls, and several of them were making out. It was a pure lesbian bar. Damn near a sex club, she thought, as her pantries moistened.

She stopped in her tracks and looked back over her shoulder at her fiancé, and when he smiled and moved in for a kiss, she pushed her ass out and reached back and pulled Tim's hips into her. She could feel his hard dick through his tight jeans pressing into her as he used one hand to squeeze her breast and slid his hand under her skirt with his other. But before he got too frisky, she turned around and pushed him.

"Contain yourself, mister." She said with a wink, teasing him.

They walked to an open table, and both ordered a drink. Kim got a glass of plum wine and was feeling ready to get a little tipsy. She watched the other girls in the bar dancing and grinding on each other, kissing, and even saw a few doing a little bit more. She wasn't sure what Tim's intentions were bringing her there, but his gaze was fast upon on her, as she took in the ambiance. After about half a glass, another drink arrived at their table.

"I didn't order another drink." Kim said to the bar tender. But the bar tender pointed at two girls sitting together. One of them waved, while the other one, leaning provocatively against the bar, blew her a kiss. Kim smiled at them and looked at Tim's reaction.

"I think the proper response is to invite them over, isn't it?" Tim said.

They were both cute. One blonde, the other was a red head, though she couldn't tell if it was natural or not.

Kim gestured with her index finger for them to come over. When they got there, they got right to the point. "I'm Tina, this is Cindy. Wanna dance?"

Kim was feeling flirty. "Yeah, but I'm a little tipsy so you'll have to take care of me, okay?"

"Oh we'll take real good care of you, we promise." Cindy replied seductively.

Kim looked back at Tim smiling as she was escorted to the dance floor by her new girlfriends.

The three of them began facing each-other, but Cindy moved in a put her ass in Kim's lap and started swaying against her to the rhythm of the song. Tina was holding Cindy's hips as she swayed, and Kim put her hands on Tina's hands. Kim started bobbing her head back and forth, getting into the song, when Cindy turned around and leaned in.

"You're cute, but you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah." Kim said with a giggle.

Cindy put her hand on Kim's cheek, and then pressed her lips against Kim's. The sensation sent a rush down her spine. She pressed back, hard.

"Hey, no fair. I want a kiss, too." Tina said with a grin as she moved in and kissed Kim, putting her hand on Kim's breast. Her nipples were hard and showing through her thin tank top. Tina's pressure felt so good, Kim to swooned.

Cindy joined in and moved around behind Kim, rubbing her hands down Kim's arms, and kissed her neck while Tina groped and kissed her.

Tina then pushed away from Kim.

"Watch this!"

Tina bent over, grabbed her ankle and lifted it straight up into the air. When it came down, she rested the underside of her knee on Kim's shoulder, showing amazing flexibility.

"So you are a true red head." Kim said, staring at the small patch of red hair just above her panty-less pussy.

"You know we're gonna fuck you tonight, right?" Tina whispered in her ear.

Kim wasn't sure what was happening anymore. All she knew was she felt good, and she was on board with wherever the night took her.

"Where?" She asked, biting her lip as Cindy squeezed her tits from behind.

"This bar has a private room, and we got it all to ourselves..."

Kim nodded in approval.

Kim and the girls walked to the back of the bar, and Tim followed. It was large room with a bed in the center. There were pictures of girls strewn across wall. The women in the images were mostly topless but were depicted in various work settings. Something about watching women work with their tits exposed made her feel welcome. It reminded her of some workplace sex fantasies she used to have about some of the other nurses she worked with on the hospital night shift.

When she got to the bed, she fell on her back, while Cindy crawled on top of her and stripped off her top, revealing her perky tits in two views because of the mirrored ceiling. The fact that she could watch herself fuck made things even more exciting. Kim reached for Cindy's chest with both hands and felt her up. Cindy bent over and started kissing Kim softly, but passionately, before slowly moving down, until she stopped, moved Kim's top to the side and sucked on Kim's perfect tits.

Tina was now at the head of the bed near Kim's face with a knee on either side, her dripping pussy just above. She reached downs Kim's sides and gently grabbed the bottom of Kim's tank and pulled it up and off Kim's body.

Kim noticed Tim shut the door behind him as he watched his fiancé get tag teamed by her two new toys. She could see his jeans bulging, and she knew he was into it. Kim grabbed Tina's thighs and gently pulled them downward until her pussy was in tongues reach. She licked the slippery cum and spread it around her soft pussy causing Tina to squirm, when she felt Cindy pull her drenched pantries off her ass, followed by Cindy's tongue pressed up against her own clitoris. Cindy worked her pussy so good, she felt like she might just cum right then, but she wasn't ready for the dream to end yet.

She focused on Tina's body and her needs when she heard her instruction. "Tongue fuck me. Deep."

The pleasure from Cindy's tongue was driving her wild, but Kim continued to listen to Tina's moans closely to ensure she was hitting the right spots. Her tongue was going deep into her vagina, in and out and Tina's moans were getting heavier and heavier.

Kim got up, turned over, pushed Tina onto her ass and spread Tina's legs open as wide as she could. Kim shoved her face deep into her and licked hard up her pussy, first deep into the canal, and then up across her clit. She did this over and over until Tina screamed out in orgasm, all the while Cindy rubbed Kim's wet pussy with her fingers. Kim observed Tina squeezing one of her tits as she came, so she reached out with her hand and grabbed Tina's other tit while she moaned, shallow and fast.

Tina got back up on her knees and motioned to Tim to come over to the bed with her index finger.

Tim walked over slowly, dropped his pants, and stood at the side of the bed. Tina grabbed Kim by the shoulders and repositioned her so she was sitting up with her legs spread and whispered in her ear:

"Go get your man's dick, girl. I know you want it."

While Cindy started licking her tits, Kim reached for Tim's black fitted underwear and tugged the waistband toward her. As she pulled, he leaned forward and climbed onto the bed. She slid the thin layer of cloth down, and she stroked his hard dick firmly. She could see a small amount of cum just about to drop off the tip of his long shaft, when she leaned over and licked it off. She got back on all fours and Tim shoved his dick into her open mouth.

Tina moved around the bed, found her purse and pulled out a large vibrator. It was shaped like a ball, but had a piece sticking out of it, designed to be inserted into the pussy, while the ball vibrated and massaged the external pleasure centers.

Kim turned back onto her back, keeping Tim's penis inside her as he leaned over, fucking her mouth. He bent over and sucked on her pussy. While sucking Tim's dick, she looked up at the mirror and watch Tina insert the vibrator into Cindy, causing her to moan softly. Tina played with Cindy's nipples as the vibrating ball massaged her clit.

Tim pulled his member out of Kim's mouth and rolled off her, leaving her pussy wet and exposed. Cindy then moved in and laid over her and kissed her while she positioned her pussy over Kim's. The vibrating ball touched Kim's clit and sent shivers down her legs and up her spine. Cindy and Kim, both gently thrusting against the same vibrator synced up, moaning regulatory. Cindy bent her back upwards, applying more downward force into Kim's pelvis, leaving room for Tim to suck on Kim's tits. These sensations couple together drove Kim even more into a frenzy, while Tina started licking Cindy's ass, cause her to moan even louder.

"I want your dick. Now. Please." Kim said impatiently. Kim got up on her knees and told Tim to lay on his back. Kim straddled his hips in reverse cowgirl position, while she slid his dick inside her tight vagina. Cindy moved toward Kim and started to kiss her again while their tits pressed up against each other. They both groped each other until Kim reached down with her hand grabbed Cindy's ass and scooted her pussy back to its original position on both their pussies. Kim continued to ride Tim's dick while Cindy rode her until her body couldn't take it anymore. she felt like her whole body turned to butter and she moaned deeply in pure ecstasy. Tim's hard dick pulsed as she looked up at the ceiling, taking in the scene of their small little orgy. She watched Tim's face calmed as he ejaculated inside her, and then watched Tina pull Cindy backwards on top of her as she helped finish Cindy off by repeatedly slapping the underside of Cindy's pussy while the vibrator got her off.

Kim rolled over, and laid on her back next to her fiancé, and looked into his eyes. She could tell he was happy, just as happy as she was.

"Girl, that was the best sex we've had in a while!" Tina exclaimed. You two can join us, anytime!"

Kim just smiled, and did a happy wiggle.