All Comments on 'Kim's New Life Ch. 03'

by JanetMon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oooooooo my

oooooo the 1st time the collar encircles my neck, I could just melt.

I sooooo love this story, and you are writing it beautifully

I can't wait to see how far outside the box Kelly goes :)

passively hooked

les_carrie@yahoo.com

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

this is the part where it took a major down word turn in my opinion, I don't think I will read anymore of this

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
This is superb!

I loved this so much. Kim's gradual descent is well-handled as is her surrender to the dynamic. You write well, and really speak to those of us who have been here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Domination/submission stories bore me to death when the activities just turn out to be 100% standard and predictable. Why is there so seldom any creativity in this D/s process? I like these stories very much when you can't tell what is going to happen, but this is not that. Also, I hate preachy self-appointed experts, and Dr. Kelly seems to be just lecturing Kim like she's enrolled in a course. Will there be a quiz later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a well written story.

However I will not be reading any more as I find public humiliation stories to be disturbing.

I also despise the concept that a complete stranger would know what another person wants or needs better than that person. Or that any person would so willingly and easily yield to a complete stranger. Absurdly unbelievable. And yet it is the premise on which most D/s stories on this site are based.

Add to that is the unbelievable fantasy about being collared and leashed by a complete stranger in a public setting. I believe the appropriate Americanism is "I call bullshit."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanetMon@JanetMon
Here are the three wonderful online stores that I alluded to in Kim's story for sexy women's clothing: A. https://shopraga.com/collections/all B. https://www.onetribeapparel.com/collections/boho-tops (click on tops and dresses near top of page for listings of styles) C. https...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES