Kim's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, we entered into a stare-down. Her piercing eyes won, of course, and I pulled the skirt up far enough to expose my knees only to hear her say, "Higher." Inch by inch I hiked my skirt only to hear that word again and again, until most of my upper legs were bared. Finally, I breathed a sigh of relief when she said, "Much better."

She slid her chair close enough that our legs were almost touching. The electric shock hit me again when she placed her hand on my knee. As if in a trance, I could not take my eyes away from her captivating face. When she started sliding her hand up my inner thigh, I involuntarily squeezed my legs together. "Spread them Kim," she ordered. I obeyed. The higher her hand moved, the more I spread my legs without thinking about how I was displaying myself. I quickly knew I wanted her to touch me THERE.

As if it were planned, the band's vocalist announced that she wanted to sing a couple of Celine Dion's songs from her album "All the Way." To my disappointment, Kelly ceased her exploration, and exclaimed, "Damn, Kim, you are going to be more fun than I had hoped." With that she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor saying, "Come on, doll. I love the songs on this album. I will finish exploring that unknown territory later." I melted into her arms as she held me tight and we moved to the slow beat of the title song. Her right hand moved down to rest on the back of my skirt. "Tell me, dear. How does it feel to be out in public sans underwear?"

"Definitely different; Honestly, I have never done anything like this before."

"Does it turn you on a little?"

"Oh, more than a little, especially after what you just did to me," I replied as I kissed her neck.

"I'll give you all night to stop that!"

We did not stop dancing as the band segued into the beautiful and captivating "The Power of Love." At the start of the third song, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face," we both commented that it was very fitting for the moment, and quite sultry, so we continued to dance. Just before the end of the song, Kelly grasped my hips, pulled them tightly to hers and tenderly kissed me. I moaned as her lips caressed mine. My knees shook. I felt all hot and bothered just like I did when I received my first kiss as a teenager. Just when I realized that I enjoyed kissing another woman, I felt her tongue push against my lips. I froze and pulled back. Her hand went behind my head and pulled it back to hers. Again, the kiss was soft and tender, but, to my surprise, she didn't try to French me again.

"OK, ladies, let's try a couple newer pieces," the leader announced. She immediately started singing Little Big Town's "Girl Crush,"

"Wow! This is apropos, Kim. I've already got a crush on you. It doesn't totally fit our situation, but I like it. The next song was a complete surprise: Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl." Kelly hugged me tightly as we slowly swayed to the sensuous beat of the song. "Now this is perfect, Kim. You just kissed your first girl."

The song ended and Kelly exclaimed, "Come on, doll. Now I'm all hot and bothered. Let's get out of here before I end up creating a scene right in the middle of the dance floor."

At our table Kelly opened her purse and removed a chain dog leash, with a leather loop handle. Sam had left the check on the table. Kelly also took some cash from her purse and laid it on the tray. "What about my check?" I asked as she grabbed my hand to leave.

"Don't worry. Sam put everything on my bill."

"But I didn't pay for the drink I had at the bar."

"That was taken care of too. Now let's get the hell out of here."

I was completely surprised when she clipped it to my collar and said, "Come along, pet."

"Ah...Kelly, it this really necessary."

"It definitely is, my dear. The collar is a symbol that someone owns you, but the leash leaves no doubt that I am the owner."

The collar, my unfettered, bouncing tits, rock hard nipples, and especially the leash, made me feel extra conspicuous as we walked the length of the restaurant and out the door. I was glad the other patrons couldn't see my lack of panties. Nevertheless, the whole scene was really turning me on. A modest breeze was blowing as we exited the building, causing my skirt to rise ever so slightly. The coolness made me acutely aware of my naked condition under it.

It was impossible to know how many surprises might be awaiting me because of meeting Kelly. The next one was, literally, just around the corner.

12