Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber shifted on the couch to face me as I sat in the recliner. That damn couch where I'd made memories with Katie and Kim. My mind wandered a bit as we conversed, idly recalling the scene I'd daydreamed while fucking Kim's face the other day. "Hello, earth to Roger, are you there?" Amber snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"Yes, yes, sorry, just sort of daydreamed for a second there."

"And you weren't even staring at my tits while you daydreamed about them, you are a gentleman!" Amber teased me.

"I wasn't even thinking about your tits, if you must know, Amber." I replied truthfully.

"Well, you've got quite a looker in Kim, and Katie tells me that you two go at it plenty." Amber was getting bolder.

"We have a healthy sex life, thank you very much young lady," I cut her off, signaling that I was a bit uncomfortable with the exchange. Was she just being generally flirty/fun? What had Katie told her? Did she receive Kim's soaked panties? My ignorance was fueling my caution.

"Mmmmm, do you?" Amber continued to tease, her eyes slightly narrowed. "I would think a healthy sex life might involve something sexier than a pair of black bikini panties, no? Maybe a thong of some sort?" So, Katie had given Amber Kim's wet panties? "Think of how much smaller a thong is than a pair of balled up bikini panties, where you could put it." And she had probably shown her the pictures of the black panties hanging out of Kim's pussy. Fuck. My breath caught in my throat as I realized that, well, something was about to happen. "Anyway, I can't wait for dinner, but I have some work to do on my phone so I hope you don't mind me here."

With that, Amber rolled over onto her stomach on the couch, her legs facing me, knees spread about 2 feet apart. Her calves stuck up into the air. They were muscular and smooth, bobbing up and down as her heels bounced off her ass, first the left, then the right. I noticed just how short her sweatshorts were, and how loose at the crotch they were. Amber was wearing light pink panties, likely a thong, that were pulled up tight and messily over her young pussy. I could see nary a hair poking out from the sides of her panties, only a hint of her darkish labia. Fuck, Katie really gave her the 411 on what I liked or Amber was just good at guessing. Or maybe I just want what every guy wants - a voyeuristic view of an 18 year olds panties. Amber very subtlety wiggled her butt as she hummed to herself and texted. It was no hypnotoad, but I was enthralled nonetheless.

I took in the sight in front of me, my mind racing with possibilities. Although this was my fantasy and my (well, mostly my) plan, Amber seemed to be fully in control. As she always seemed to be. Whatever she had in mind, I wanted to be in control of this evening. Of course, that was all secondary to watching Kim devour Amber's sweet folds. I wanted to taste Amber's cum off of Kim's face, after all. As I waited for dinner, I took in the sight in front of me, content for the moment, but my mind racing with possibilities.

After five minutes or so, Kim came out with a glass of wine for me. Her eyes almost bugged out of her head as she took in the 18 year old bronzed goddess in front of us. Kim looked at her ass for a good 30 seconds, then turned to look me in the eye. "Better save that energy for me, cowboy," she said grabbing my cock gently. Kim then sauntered over to Amber and kneeled down beside the couch.

"Amber, sweetie, would you like a glass of wine?" Kim asked, placing her hand on Amber's lower back and gently shaking her as if she was asleep.

"No thank you, Kim, I don't drink. I have to maintain my volleyball figure. But thank you anyway." Kim seemed disappointed at not being able to get Amber drunk. As she removed her hand, she sort of slid it up a bit on her back, pulling up Amber's shorts ever so slightly to give me a better view. Her shorts were now askew, and I could see her entire crotch through the left leg of her shorts. She had incredibly plump labia and a little wet spot on her pink cotton panties. I wanted nothing more than to chew on them as they enveloped her womanly creases. Kim noticed that I had noticed and gave me a little wink.

"Okay, dinner is ready now." Kim said as she walked out. I watched as Amber stretched, her legs somehow curling and stretching in ways that just enhanced my view of her assets. Finally, she got up and asked if I was coming.

"Yup, in a minute." It was obvious why - I had a raging hard on. She chuckled and headed to the dining room.

****************

Dinner was fun. Good food, good wine, good conversation. If Amber was thinking about the little couch show, she didn't indicate it. Nor did Kim. As Kim was cleaning up (I offered to help, but she insisted), she asked if we wanted dessert.

"Fuck yeah I want dessert," Amber blurted out eagerly.

"What about that volleyball body?" I asked.

"What about it? Is there something about my body that you'd like to know?" Amber's look was pure lust, like she had just flipped a switch.

"Now that you mention it, I was wondering about something. Be right back," I said as I walked away. I went into the bedroom, pulled out the blue thong from its spot in Kim's nightstand, gave it (yet another) quick smell, and put it in my pocket. I came back in as Kim was sitting back down.

"What were you wondering about?" Amber asked.

"I was wondering whether this blue thong would fit you," I said, holding out the panties that Kim had been treasuring for a week now. Kim covered her mouth in shock. Was it not yet obvious to her?

Amber sat dumbfounded for probably the first time, not sure how to respond to my sudden switch from feigned innocent flirting to outright suggestive questions. I had her back on her (not literal) heels, for once not operating from a position of naked sexual strength. "What is this, Cinderella but with panties?" She asked.

"It's just that Kim was so, so eager to find the owner of these cute, delicious smelling," I brought the panties up to my face, taking in the scent, "and obviously used panties. Are they yours?" I wandered around behind Kim, who sat dumbfounded.

Amber got a cocky look on her face. "Yeah, those are my panties, and that's my fucking cum in them. So what now?" Amber retreated to cockiness when she felt like she was losing control. Interesting.

"What are we going to do about it, Kim," I asked as I ran the panties past her face. "What should we do about the fact that these panties which made you cum so, so hard belong to Amber? Or maybe they don't and she's lying."

"I'm not lying, they're mine." Amber replied. "Do you doubt me?"

"Prove it," I said immediately.

"How?" She asked, continuing our game of chicken.

"Kim, get on your knees, crawl between Amber's legs, and let me know if she smells the same as those panties." Amber looked at me inquisitively, clearly curious to see our little role play. Kim froze. "Kim, I know I didn't stutter. Get on your knees, crawl between Amber's legs, and smell her desire." Kim was a lot of things, but submissive when horny was chief among them. Plus there was probably nothing that Kim wanted more in that moment that to be between Amber's muscular legs.

Amber pushed her chair back from the table, her thighs slightly spread. Kim dutifully got on her hands and knees and crawled, and I mean crawled with her ass wiggling and head down, under the table until her face was between Amber's knees. Kim hesitated, not sure if she had permission to go further. "Kim," I admonished, "do as you're told."

Kim slowly kissed Amber's thighs starting at her knees. Amber stared breathlessly as Kim moved her way up her thighs agonizingly slowly. As she got closer to her goal, Kim's mouth was more intense on Amber's thighs, now sucking and nibbling. "Ah ah ah, Kim, no biting or kissing. Do as you're told and no more." I reached down and gave Kim's ass a nice hard smack under the table, causing her to jump, her face bumping into the front of Amber's shorts.

"Is she your mystery admirer, Kim?" I asked. Kim let out a soft moan as she took in the sights and smells in front of her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she whispered to herself. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." The realization that the panties were Amber's, the hottest girl she had probably ever met, washed over Kim. She really was caught off guard, likely because Amber was way out of Kim's (and my) league, if I'm being honest. Delightful.

I grabbed Kim's head by her ponytail, pulling her away. "Kim, you didn't answer my question," I said firmly. "Is that the same pussy that you were obsessing over all week? Is that the same pussy you've been dying to taste?" Amber watched our little role play.

"Yes, sir, yes it is. Please, I need it, please!" Kim's horny desperation never failed to get my cock hard.

"Well that's not up to me. That's up to Amber, isn't it?" I lied. Of course it was up to Amber as well, but I was going to have a good time denying Kim what she so desperately wanted. Amber, for her part, seemed eager to play along with my little games with Kim.

"I'm not convinced that she even really wants me," Amber deadpanned, looking Kim in the eyes. An obvious lie, but one said to elicit a response. "Maybe she needs to be teased some more so she really can't help herself." Amber slowly put her thighs back together, sat back in her chair, and stretched lazily. Her arms went behind and above her head, her tits pushed forward and pushing her erect nipples practically through her tshirt. I could see that they were dark brown and bigger than Kim's little erasers. No bra, and likely none needed at her age. The tshirt slid up her belly, showing Amber's flat stomach and belly button. Her skin was flawless, dark, and inviting.

Amber then stood up and turned around, her hands still stretching above her head, and raised up on her tippy toes, her legs straight as an arrow. Her stretch pose made her butt pop back (just like high heels do for women), and there was about four inches of skin between the bottom of her tshirt and the top of those damn sweatshorts that barely covered her ass cheeks.

"Kim!" Amber's tone changed to one of command. "This tshirt isn't going to remove itself."

Kim looked at me with puppy dog eyes, her gaze begging for the permission that she so desperately required. After a moment, I nodded at her. Kim stood up and on almost wobbly legs walked over behind Amber. Kim was wearing yoga pants and an athletic looking tank top. I wondered what panties she had on. Whatever they were, they were about to be soaked.

Kim was now standing directly behind the taller Amber. She was clearly intimidated by the speciman in front of her, unsure if she could put her hands on her without an explicit invitation. Amber, perhaps sensing her hesitation, reached back and grabbed Kim's hands and wrapped her arms around her midsection underneath and below her tshirt. Kim took the hint and began exploring her smooth, taut flesh, her fingers running the gamut between the top of her shorts and the bottom of her ribs. Kim was quite clearly going to savor every moment of this.

Amber wiggled her butt into Kim's pelvis in a small circular motion. Kim took that as a sign to get bolder and ran her fingers on the underside of Amber's perky tits, tracing from her armpit to her cleavage and back. Amber's moan was sublime, and I moved around to the couch - always this couch! - in front of Amber to get a better look. Amber's nipples were even more engorged, and her dark (but surprisingly small) aerolas were now visible through the stretched tshirt. I saw the moment that Kim's hands first brushed Amber's nipples, quite possibly by accident as Kim was gently hefting and kneading her breasts. Soon, Kim was very gently rolling Amber's left nipple between her finger and thumb, occasionally flicking her finger over the absolute tip.

Amber's eyes, which had been closed as Kim slowly and sensually teased her, popped open. She was staring right at me as she reached down to the hem of her tshirt and slowly, slowly brought the shirt over her head. I watched as first one, then both of her tits sprang free with a slight jiggle before they settled in... well, pretty much exactly where they had been. Her dark nipples and aerola stood out even against her mocha skin. Kim now gently kissed Amber's back between her shoulder blades, desparate to put her mouth on her teenaged prize anywhere she could. Her hands freely groped those amazing tits.

Amber stared at me, biting her lip from the pleasure my girlfriend was giving her. She glanced down at my cock, obviously hard underneath by shorts. She raised her eyebrow as if to ask if I was going to show her mine. "A tit for tat, so to say," I said as I removed my shirt only. But I still had a raging hard on, so I tucked it into the waistband of my shorts, giving her the slightest peak at the head. After all, she had given me a little view of her dark labia earlier, and I wanted to return the favor.

Amber beckoned me over, but as much as I wanted nothing more than to bury her in a fuck sandwich, I maintained my fantasy of control. I stood up and walked over slowly, deliberately, but rather than lean in for the kiss that Amber was clearly expecting I stood two feet away. I reached out and pushed her soft curls over her left ear with my right hand. My finger traced around her ear, over the top and around the back. I kept trailing my finger ever so slowly down her body, now at the side of her neck, next to the nape of her neck, tracing down between her breasts, and down just past her belly button. I stopped just above the top of her shorts, the elastic waistband somewhat loose from what appeared to be years of wear. Despite the fact that they were at least a size too small and the flatness of Amber's stomach, the loose elastic created small gaps between her skin and the shorts of maybe a quarter of an inch.

Kim was really working Amber's tits with her hands, finding how Amber liked to be teased and tweaked and groped. Kim's mouth was kissing the back of Amber's neck, tracing patterns near her ears with her tongue and forcing Amber to hold her mass of curls on top of her head. Amber's other hand was on the back of Kim's head, guiding her on a tour of her body. My finger traced along the edge of her shorts, dipping in just enough to feel the top of her panties whenever I encountered those little gaps from the loose elastic. I could smell her arousal and feel her subtle movements in response to our combined touch. Amber's muscles would involuntarily clench and relax in response to my subtle touches and Kim's rougher groping.

"Kim, why don't you get at least as undressed as our guest." Kim stepped back, likely assuming that we would turn around to watch her strip. Instead, I stepped toward Amber, my right hand on the back of her neck as I drew her in to kiss and lick her neck and shoulder area, not quite dipping down far enough to touch any portion of her breasts. Kim was obviously disappointed, but quickly stripped off her shirt and sports bra. She roughly pinched her rock hard nipples before catching my disapproving stare. "No touching, Kim," I instructed, "but just for that take off your yoga pants and sit back on the couch."

Kim dutifully complied, now just in a simple gray cotton thong that was quite obviously soaked at the crotch. Kim sat back on the couch, her hands roughly grabbing at her thighs in frustration of knowing that she did not have permission to touch herself. She was in sexual agony. It was perfect.

I played with Amber's hair, raising it up and exposing a new part of her neck to nibble on. She smelled like cinnamon and coconut oil and lust. I was hungry for her. Amber tried to grab my cock, but I pushed her hand away. No way I was letting her take away my ability to think straight. My hands ran up and down the smooth skin of Amber's back. I felt her move a bit (I think she was ticklish), her muscles rippling under my touch as she did. My hands slid along the side of her ribcage, getting ever so close to cupping her heaving chest.

"Kim, since you're down to your underwear, why don't you pull my shorts off so I'm down to my underwear, too." Kim hesitated, clearly not yet ready to see me fuck another woman, but ultimately she was unable to resist. Kim was behind me, kneeling on the ground, as she pulled my shorts down. My cock was sticking out about an inch from my tight boxer briefs, the head swollen and leaking a bit of precum. "And lick off the tip of my cock while you're down there, my little slut."

Amber looked at me quizzically. I don't think she liked the word "slut," but she also seemed to respect our little game. Kim dutifully put just the tip in my mouth and slurped off my juices. I pushed her head away once she had done so. My hands were now playing with Amber's surprisingly heavy breasts. They were... dense, I suppose, much more than Rita's or Katie's or even Kim's. My mouth was moving closer to her chest, suddenly licking and sucking the undersides, completely skipping over the sensitive nipples. Amber's breathing was tense, but not ragged with desire. Not yet.

"Kim, have you been a good girl?" I drew out the last two words almost insultingly. "Do you deserve a reward?"

"Yes, sir, I've been a really good girl, please, sir, please!" Kim's begging was sincere and eager.

I stood up straight and looked at Amber. "Does she deserve a reward?" I asked Amber directly.

"Mmmm yeah, reward your little slut," Amber replied, stepping into our role play.

"Well, then, tell her to suck on your rock hard nipples," I tell Amber as I twisted the left one for emphasis, making Amber squeal in surprise. Amber seemed a little surprised that I was keeping this at a slow, slow burn, but once again she went along with it.

"Come here Kim, er, slut. Come suck on my nipples." Amber commanded. Kim jumped up at the opportunity, but she meekly waited for me to step out from in front of Amber so that she could have the position that she needed. As Kim dove her face down into the 18 year olds brown tits, I circled around behind Amber. I pulled both of Amber's elbows back, holding them in one hand behind her back, forcing her to stick her tits even further into Kim's face. Kim was devouring her nipples, causing Amber's head to roll back. I took advantage and explored the hot flesh of her neck, my cock clearly pressed up against her ample ass. My other hand roamed down Amber's stomach, again barely dipping into the waistband of her shorts and teasing along the top of her panties.

We stayed like that for probably 10 minutes. At one point, I hefted both of Amber's tits in my hands from behind, holding them up for Kim to suck and lick (and did she ever!). My hands explored the outside of her thighs, moving from her calves up to the bottom of her buttcheeks and back down. I ran my finger inside the outside of the bottom of her shorts, finding no panties as the little material there was to them was likely pulled up into her sticky pussy and ass. Amber was very clearly enjoying our attention, and her intoxicating scent revealed her arousal.

"Amber, do you think Kim really, really wants your pussy now?" I ask Amber, getting back to the moment we were at almost 20 minutes before at the table. "Has she proven how much she wants it?"

"Mmm... almost, but I'm still wearing way too much. Maybe she can help me out of these shorts." Kim moaned, popping her mouth off of Amber's left tit with an audible smack of her lips.

"That's a good idea. Come here, slut, and help me get Amber out of these shorts." Kim came around behind Amber with me. I pushed Amber slightly forward, then pushed her upper body over until she was resting her hands on the arm of the couch, sticking her cute ass (which said "Pioneers" across the butt) out invitingly. Kim sat back on her knees, her butt resting on her heels. Her pussy must be gaping open in that position and in her state of arousal. I reach down and feel her panties, and they are soaked. I run my finger underneath the edge and across her lips, slipping slightly inside her with little resistance. I quickly feed Kim my finger, and she licks it clean.