Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," I announced, not stopping or even slowing down from fucking Kim's face roughly. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled back just a little bit, releasing my cock from her throat but keeping it in her mouth. Kim, meek and submissive from having her face treated like a fuckhole, for the first time attempted to take control. She grabbed my hips and forced my cock down her throat, then reached down to fondle my balls. I felt my cum boil to the surface, and I unloaded down Kim's throat as I gave Amber's panties one last, big smell. I shot two big loads into Kim's throat before she started choking. I pulled my cock out and finished on her face and tits, my spunk coating her like a cheap whore. My cheap whore.

Kim looked up at me, recovered from nearly choking on my load. She looked beautiful covered in my cum. I put down Amber's panties and stroked the side of her cheek gently. "Good girl," I said. I wanted to clean her up gently and cuddle, but that wasn't part of the plan. No, in order to get where I was going, I had to turn against my better nature and take on a more domineering persona. Snap, snap. I took several photos of her covered in my cum, and then I walked out of the room to shower.

************

Several days had passed since I had used Kim's mouth like a fuck toy. It was Friday night and time for the next step.

"You're sure about this?" I asked Katie.

"If you ask me one more fucking time, then the answer is no. Quit asking, already." Katie was, as always, overconfident.

"It's just that if you're wrong, it could go really badly, really quickly."

"It's fine, trust me I know her."

"But you haven't confirmed."

"No, not directly, but just trust me when I say that this will go well. Besides, when have I ever steered you wrong?" Katie stuck out her tongue.

"How about when your sister almost ended things because she caught me with my dick in your mouth?" I retorted.

"Almost, Rog, almost. That's the key word. I push people's boundaries, but I don't break them."

"Fine, we'll do it your way, Katie, but you owe me if things go wrong."

"And if things go right!" She reminded me. "Let's go, the volleyball game starts at 7:30 and we don't want to miss out on the good seats."

Kim, Katie, and I headed over to the local community college for a volleyball tournament. Amber was the captain of the high school volleyball team, but I made it clear to Katie that I wasn't going to even risk crossing any lines. Fortunately, Amber was also a member of a serious, traveling volleyball team consisting of a few high school seniors and young college types, so we headed to the local rec center for the start of a regional tournament.

I dressed casually, jeans and a nice shirt, good shoes, a watch, and everything all trimmed and neat. Kim had insisted on changing from work and was in tight yoga type pants and a nice sweater on top that hung down just enough to cover the top part of her ass (but not the cute little bottom fold). Her auburn hair was what she would call "messy" but what I would call "sexy." I loved how it seemed to go all over with a mind of its own, like what Hollywood calls bedhead. Katie was dressed a little frumpy, with some denim cut off shorts straight from the 80s - high feminine waist, virtually no inseam left, and straggly strings brushing her thighs all the way around. I think the bottom of a pocket was peaking out occasionally, and they were certainly loose enough to give plenty of views of her panties. Her tank top was enough to cover her tits, at least, but it also appeared well worn and loose, exposing her black lacy bra underneath.

As we entered the rec center, I felt a sense of excitement for this step of the plan. We got seated on the Pioneers' side of the court near the back corner, almost floor level. Our choice of seats afforded us a little space from the other spectators (let's be real, there were not many for the occasion of a local women's volleyball traveling team) and put us largely behind the court. This was no accident, as our (i.e. Katie's and my) goal was primarily to oogle cute asses in volleyball shorts. Unfortunately, our spot left us in full view of the assorted friends and family of the Pioneers, so no chance for any feeling up or hanky panky, not that I was complaining.

The Pioneers (Amber's team, if that wasn't obvious by now) were good, and Amber was clearly the best player. Standing about 5' 8", she was taller than most of her teammates (but not all). But it was Amber's skill that really stood out. Clearly a master of her craft, she set up teammates, directed traffic, led huddles, and made plays when the Pioneers needed them.

Amber noticed us between sets and gave Katie a wave and a blown kiss. She looked at me and Kim pretty intently for a moment, then (I think quite beliberately) turned around and bent over to retie her shoes. I don't think her knees bent even a little, leaving little to the imagination. Her volleyball shorts were not even long enough to fully cover her generous ass cheeks when standing. As she bent over, they revealed even more. I had my hand on Kim's thigh as she stared at the teenage ass in front of her. We could see a clear camel toe, revealing that she likely had plump pussy lips underneath. Kim didn't move a muscle. I don't know if she was breathing. As Amber stood up, she adjusted her shorts, pulling them down a bit on the inside of her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder at us, her soft curly pony tail bouncing slightly, and reached into the top of her shorts with a single finger to adjust her shorts. As she did, she pulled the waistband of her panties above the top of the shorts, revealing what had to be a blue thong, before putting everything back into place.

The rest of the match seemed to take forever. The Pioneers dropped a close set before asserting their dominance and closing out in four. We celebrated at the appropriate times, but mostly just enjoyed the show in front of us.

"I wish I had a volleyball player's ass," Katie lamented, perhaps to spur things along.

"You have a fine ass, dear sister," Kim replied, "at least it's big enough."

"Fuck you, Kim!" Katie reached behind me to pinch Kim on the ribs.

"In your fat ass?" Kim was almost cruel. Katie has an amazing ass, but she's self-conscious about it because, well, she was probably comparing it to girls like Amber with her toned, voluptuous derier.

"Okay, then, who out there has a better ass than me?" Katie retorted.

"I mean Amber has a delicious little ass," Kim blurted out instantly. She caught herself and tried to take it back. "I mean, it's probably just the shorts but it looks shapely right about now, right?"

"It's a fine ass," I contribute mildly. "What about number 8?"

"A bit too skinny for my taste," chimed in Katie. "I need some meat on the bones."

"You would, fat ass!" Kim teased Katie again.

"What about 3?" I asked.

"Is this just Roger oogles asses night? What about number 3?" Kim seemed mildly annoyed. For all her interest in panties and fantasies when she's turned on, she seems just as turned off until she hits some breaking point of horniness. Better play it safely for a bit.

"When in Rome," I trailed off. "But, sure, I guess I'm already in trouble, so let me elaborate. Number 3 has..."

"Her name is Sonya, Roger, she has a name." Katie piped in.

"Thanks, Katie. Sonya has a cute butt. I doubt she jiggles when she walks, but I bet she can crack walnuts between those cheeks!" It was probably true. Sonya was the tallest one on the team, standing probably six feet tall. Her lithe, athletic build left her few curves except for her butt. Her small hips and breasts (likely an A or B cup) stood out in stark contrast to a solid, muscle laden ass. Probably all that volleyball.

"Is that something guys go for?" Katie asked.

"Sometimes. More often, though, and speaking purely personally, I like a nice round, plump ass to look at. Some jiggle with the wiggle, if you know what I'm saying." It was probably obvious that I was steering Kim to talk about Amber's butt, but obvious or not she went with it.

"So, someone like Amber would be your thing." Kim asked me. I took another look at Amber, number 4, currently bent over waiting for a serve from the other team. "Nice and round and a little bit jiggly."

"Sure, yeah, that's likely closer, but how knows how much is the volleyball shorts and how much is natural. Maybe it all falls apart without the super suit," I joked.

"Nah, her ass is fire!" Katie exclaimed. "Everyone at school knows she's got the hottest piece of ass around. I mean, just look at it! Too bad she's such a prude, doesn't even date."

We all stare silently for a moment before Kim chimes in. "Is she Mexican or black or what is she?"

"El oh el Kim!" Katie feigned shock. "Does it matter?"

"Of course not, just curious."

"Just ask her yourself, but she told me she's half Mexican and half black. Whatever it is worked, though!"

"You can say that again," I said mindlessly. Kim feigned disgust and pushed my hand off of her thigh.

"Well, then, you can masturbate to your exotic princess later, horndog, and give me some rest." Kim kept up the mock disgust charade, but her eyes were twinkling with delight. "Although you owe me one."

"He owes you one from what?" Katie inquired.

"The other day when he, well, left me hanging so to speak." Kim replied.

"Roger! How dare you!" Katie acted as if this was new news and not part of her plan.

"Kim got off, it's all fine," I replied as non-chalantly as I could. Of course Katie knew all that as I had given her access to a special folder on our picture website, a special folder with pictures and videos from the other night. Kim had been gunshy about including pictures in the return package, so we sent only her pussy soaked panties back in the carefully wrapped package. I had pretended to drive the package to an undisclosed and secret drop off point ("This is like 'The Americans' shit, what is going on here?" was Kim's response when I told her the cover story), which Katie then picked up. I have no idea if she even gave them to Amber (or even if the blue thong was Amber's, although she'd seemingly flashed a similar blue thong at the game tonight).

"Still owe me one," Kim mumbled to herself.

After the match was over, Amber went and spoke with what appeared to be her family. She came over after a few minutes to give Katie and big, excited hug.

"You're amazing, Amber! That was dominating!" Katie was genuinely excited for her friend. I have no idea how or why they were friends. Amber was (according to Katie) a gifted student who kept her nose clean, studied hard, and spent her free time playing volleyball. Katie was a terrible student prone to fucking, doing drugs, and corrupting her sister's boyfriend. Yet they appeared to be good friends.

"Amber, you remember Roger and Kim, I assume."

"Good to see you again. Thanks for coming out, we rarely get non-family to these tournaments and it's nice to feel so appreciated and seen." Amber's voice was smooth and confident as she extended her hand to us. "Sorry, I'm a bit sweaty from everything, but I clean up nicely."

"Amber, I wish I would have played volleyball, look at those legs, girl!" Kim looked Amber up and down, admiring her physique in a (surface level) innocent way. "I wish I had your thighs and butt!"

"Aw, stop you're going to make me blush, Kim." Amber's smile was warm and inviting. I noted how she rocked forward slightly on the balls of her feet, seemingly always ready to pounce. The effect pushed her hips up and back, almost like wearing high heels, and the shorts followed every curve. Amber pulled her hair out of her ponytail and shook her thick curls about her face. The resulting mass of hair - was it a 'fro? I'm not entirely sure, to be honest - framed her face against the backdrop of the arena lighting. "Let me take a shower before we head out, I'm a hot mess."

"Head out?" Kim asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Katie said we could grab a bite afterwards. I figured you and Roger are in since you're all here, but if not you can leave Katie with me and I'll get her home safely. Pinky promise." Amber held out her pinky to Kim.

"I ate at work or we'd join you, but I'll take you up on your promise to get Katie home safely. She needs good friends like you to watch out for her. I'll take a hug over a pinky shake, though, if you don't mind." Kim answered for us.

"Sure, get in here! I'll warn you, though, that when I get sweaty this uniform clings in all sorts of awful ways." Well, that was certainly suggestive. Kim moved into to give the taller Amber a hug, her arms bumping Amber's as they both went for the shoulders. Kim, being smaller, moved her arms down and wrapped them around Amber's waist, her fingers digging into the side of her hips.

"Wow, you're all muscle!" Kim exclaimed, her hands very subtlety roaming on her sides and back.

"Aww, you're so nice," Amber replied. She leaned up on her tiptoes, flexing her butt in the process, and gave Kim a quick peck on the forehead. "We'll have to hang out sometime to discuss how we can turn Katie into a respectable young lady with manners like you have."

"Shut up, Amber, I compliment you all the time!" Katie responded.

"Yeah, you smack my ass and tell me you'd fuck me. Hardly the stuff of polite society." Amber seemed to enjoy tweaking Katie.

Amber then leaned in to give me a solid hug. This time, I was the taller of the two and her hands wrapped around my waist as mine went over her shoulders. "Maybe I'll see you guys again soon," she said out loud. Amber leaned in slightly, her mouth moving to my ear opposite Kim, and she whispered softly in my ear "and maybe we can whip Katie into shape, sir." Her hot breath on my ear almost made my knees give out.

Kim and I watched Katie and Amber saunter away slowly. As I came out of my trance, I noticed someone from the main part of the stands waive us over. It looked to be the people Amber was talking to before. Uh-oh, this could be bad.

Kim and I made our way over to talk to what ended up being lovely people. Amber's cousins - five women, 1 man, and 3 children - were at the match. They were excited to see other people there, and I let out a subtle sigh of relief that they weren't onto us and our naked lust for their cousin.

After exchanging pleasantries, however, Amelia - Amber's 20 year old cousin - pulled me slightly aside. "Don't take this the wrong way, but what do you know about Katie?" She asked. Ah, I see where this is going.

"I'm aware of her... issues. She's actually living with Kim now that she got kicked out of her house, and she's going to get a chance to go back this semester and finish her degree on time. But, yeah, she's had some issues."

"Had some issues? HAD SOME ISSUES? Amber got caught smoking pot with her and almost got kicked out of school. I had to flirt pretty aggressively to keep her out of trouble." Amelia informed me. My eyebrow raised up inquisitively. "Not that aggressively! I just put on a short skirt, uncrossed my legs a few times, and gave my best begging face." Amelia broke out big puppy dog eyes and looked up at me pleadingly. She was shorter than Amber, probably five foot two, with a nice rack and good build. Not quite the nuclear athlete that her cousin is, but who is, really?

"I don't know, I think I'd need to see the full thing to get the effect," I teased her.

"Stop, you're almost as bad as Katie is! Seriously, Amber has a bright, bright future in front of her, and we don't need Katie getting her into trouble. Keep an eye on her, please - no drugs, no parties, no getting pregnant." Hmm... she said no getting pregnant, not no sex. At least Amelia was a realist about teenage hormones.

"Katie's been clean for a bit, and we'll make sure she's not getting Amber into trouble." I confirmed.

"Fine, but give me a ring if you see anything bad happening." She held out her hand expectantly, and I gave her my phone to put in my number. "There, no excuses, and keep me in the loop."

"Thanks, I will, I suppose."

Kim noticed that Amelia had given me her number. "What was that about with Amelia?" She asked the moment that the car doors were closed.

"She worried that Katie will corrupt Amber. Supposedly Katie got Amber busted with a joint or something, almost got kicked out of school. So she asked me to keep an eye on Amber and make sure Katie doesn't corrupt her."

"And she needed to give you her number? Weird." Kim replied, a little distrustful.

"That's... exactly it. I don't know, she seemed really distrustful of Katie. I wonder if she got her info about Katie from Amber or elsewhere." I mused.

"Oh, definitely elsewhere, they were telling me that Amber has a younger sister in the school that loathes Katie. Like loathes her. So, yeah. Anyway, it was Amelia's panties the other night, wasn't it?"

"I have no idea," I replied somewhat truthfully. "I've never met her before tonight, and my 'source' hasn't given me enough details to figure it out." Half truth on that one. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I'm dying to know," Kim replied as she pulled out of the parking lot. Once home, Kim was obviously eager to fuck, but I feigned a stomach bug. I wasn't sure what was coming in the next couple of days, and I wanted her on a razor's edge of anticipation. I sure was.

*******************

Saturday rolled around uneventfully. Kim and I enjoyed a languid morning around the house. Katie had stayed over at Amber's house, so we had the place to ourselves for a little R&R. That's right - actual rest and relaxation. I went to the gym in the afternoon while Kim did some work from home. When I got back, Katie and Amber were on the couch watching a movie. Amber wore some loose sweatshorts and a t-shirt. Nothing revealing, just normal teenage lounging clothes. Katie wore a too-tight tank top and some booty shorts. Just her normal lounging clothes, which were of course much more revealing than Amber's. The contrast made me smile.

"What's so funny?" Katie inquired.

"Nothing, nothing, hi how are you two?" I quickly changed the subject.

"Bored. Amber's a goodie two shoes so we're just hanging around a bit. I have to swing by mom's later and do some family counseling bullshit."

"On a Saturday night?" I was not buying it.

"Yeah, supposedly, shouldn't take too long but they're insistent. Can Amber hang out here until I'm back?"

"Sure, I don't care. Just let Kim know who's going to be here for dinner. I think she's grilling." I headed to the bedroom to take a shower.

Kim was sitting in bed, fully dressed, her laptop on her actual lap. Usually she works from her home office. As I walked in, she shut the laptop and looked at me. "Do you believe this family counseling bullshit? There's no way that's what's happening." Guess we'll talk about that.

"No, it seems unlikely, but who knows? Your mom is... an odd one, sometimes." I replied carefully.

"Yeah, I don't trust her, where do you think Katie got it from? I told her to be careful and no drugs. Anyway, it looks like Amber will be here for dinner. I hope that's not a problem."

"No, it's fine," I said as I headed to the shower. "I'll be out in a bit to help out."

*************

Kim and I hung out with Amber for a bit after Katie left. I felt bad that she was just here with us, but apparently she was content just to hang out and conversate. She was pleasant to talk with, confident and inquisitive, always asking questions but not probing too far. Amber was interested in hearing from both of us, but she was clearly much more into talking with me almost to the point of ignoring Kim. Kim took the hint and went to work on dinner, giving me a kiss on the cheek as she passed by and telling me not to get up. I can respect that.