Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please, I need to take a break, I'm not used to all of... this!" Amber sounded exhausted.

"Why don't we clean up and call it a night before Katie gets back," I say, surprising both Kim and Amber. "We can certainly come back to this again sometime, but for now let's just enjoy what we just experienced."

"I was sort of hoping that we'd do more," Amber said sullenly.

"We will, Amber, but there's no rush. I don't want you getting all sore and thinking this was a bad idea."

"I certainly won't, but I am getting a touch sore, now that you mention it." Amber stood up slowly, stretching her legs and back.

"Kim, my amazing slut, why don't you jump in the shower. I can clean up out here. You look exhausted." It's true, she did. She was on the edge with no relief for an hour until I finally, mercifully, gave her a little relief, but she looked tired from the ordeal. As she wordlessly walked away, I stopped her. "Oh, Kim, leave your panties here. And take these with you." I tossed Amber's soaked thong at her. It fell on the floor, and Kim was forced to bend over to pick it up, displaying her obviously aroused pussy to us.

Once Kim left, I picked up her panties and held them out to Amber. "You can add these to your collection," I said.

Amber looked confused. "What collection?"

"The collection of Kim's panties," I said. "Didn't you get the black bikini ones that she wore when she was enjoying your blue thong?"

"No, I didn't get anything. I wasn't even sure you guys were interested after I sent you a pair of mine!"

I closed my eyes briefly. "Katie," I muttered with exasperation. "Fucking Katie."

"Wait, you gave those panties to Katie? She showed me some pictures of black panties stuffed inside of Kim's... vagina," Amber was, like Kim, less graphic when not in the moment, "but I never got any." My mind raced, thinking about how I could use this against Katie. That could come later. In the meanwhile.

"Do you want them? Kim smells and tastes amazing," I said, not sure now how Amber would react to another woman's panties. Without thinking about it, I held the fingers that I had used on Kim's pussy up to Amber's face as a sort of evidence of my claim. Amber brushed her hair out of her face with her hand and leaned in to lick my fingers. Her tongue ran all around them, getting every bit of Kim's taste on her tongue.

"I don't know, I've never been with a woman before," Amber admitted.

"Really?" I was incredulous.

"Yeah, that's why Katie set this up. She knew I was curious about, well a lot of things, and that I'm too worried about my future to date people my age. I just wanted to try some stuff out, and boy did you show me some things! Katie said she knew a hottie who had a weakness for panties, so she convinced me to finger myself and then give her my panties."

"Well, then, it seems like Katie has a lot of explaining to do. Here," I pushed the gray thong into her hand, "enjoy these for now. You'll have a lot to look forward to for next time."

"There's going to be a next time? I thought you guys were blowing me off!"

"Nonsense. There will be a next time, and my goal will be to make you think about saying 'cotton candy' but not quite." I winked at her.

"Oh, sir, I can't wait! Now, let me help you clean up."

***************

It was about 10:30 pm before Katie came home. Kim was asleep, and Amber was long gone. Katie tried slipping in quietly, but I was already in the living room with the lights out, waiting. I watched as Katie took off her shoes and jacket. She headed to the couch and turned on the TV. The light illuminated the room and revealed me sitting on the recliner.

"Fuck! You scared me! What are you doing out here."

"Katie, we need to have a talk," I started. "Our plans have changed."