Kim's Sister the Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're soaked, slut. Is this the pussy that's got you all soaking wet? Is this what you need?"

"Yes, sir! Please, sir, please let me have this pussy! Please!" Kim practically groveled.

I kneeled down next to Kim, taking in the view in front of me. I kissed up the backside of Amber's left thigh, and Kim started on her right (after I pushed her face to the right spot). As we got closer to her ass, Amber pulled her shorts up a bit, almost into a thong, revealing quite a bit of her asscheeks and the edges of her light pink thong. Kim and I explored every inch, eventually ending up kissing her skin within an inch of her panties. The scent was overwhelming, and I could see her wetness that had soaked through her thong and onto the area between her pussy lips and thighs. Little strands of thick moisture connected various bits of Amber's bikini area and thighs, glistening against her skin.

I reached up and grabbed the waistband of her shorts on either side. Kim sat back slightly as I slowly, slowly peeled down Amber's shorts an inch at a time. As soon as I got them down to her knees, Amber shimmied out and stepped out of her shorts, then resumed her position bent over. It was the most incredible sight I'd ever seen - a firm, round, dark skinned ass bent over in front of me (in front of us!) covered only in a flimsy and soaked light pink thong. The entire crotch of her panties were soaked, and the stickiness left part of her left pussy lip hanging out. The thong was pulled up tight against her holes, leaving little to the imagination. I had an idea.

"Kim, my slut, you may kiss and lick whatever you want here, here, and here, but not here," I instructed her. She was only allowed to explore her ass cheeks, her inner thighs, and her legs, but not the crotch of her pussy or her asshole. "You may begin."

Kim leaned forward eagerly, taking advantage and getting close to the forbidden zones without breaking the rules. "Good girl," I said and I left the room to grab something.

When I returned, I had my phone and a tripod. Kim and I had fooled around with filming a bit and had made a modest investment in a tripod to get good, non-shaky shots. I set up behind Amber, who was enjoying her teasing tongue bath.

"Amber, here we're all about informed consent. It makes sex fun and adventerous. Kim's safe word is 'dragon.' If she says that, everything immediately stops, but cries of 'no' or 'don't' are ignored. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, it makes perfect sense," Amber purred. "I probably won't need one, but mine can be 'cotton candy.'"

"Why cotton candy?"

"Because I like it is all."

"Great, fine, you're cotton candy. I have a phone set up on a tripod behind you. I'd like to take some pictures of Kim devouring your ass like she is now, without your face in them, for our personal use. Is that okay?"

Amber hesitated, clearly conflicted. On the one hand, she was a goody two shoes that's probably not done more than fool around in the dark or have 3 minutes of penetration from some inexperienced horndog. On the other, she had a good looking young couple spending almost a half hour just to sensually undress her, and her body was quite obviously responding with pure arousal. "That's... that's fine as long as my face won't be in it."

"Promise," I say. "You can look at what I take later and delete what you want to delete." That seemed to relax Amber, who wiggled her butt in Kim's face, causing her soaked crotch to brush across Kim's nose and mouth.

"Okay, Kim, keep doing what you're doing," I instructed, "and I'll make sure you can relive this moment over and over." Kim renewed her attention, this time with more sloppy kissing and sucking noises. Amber was gently moaning. Snap, snap. I got several great pictures of Kim's tongue less than an inch from soaked, pink panties, even a short video.

After about 5 minutes, I had everything I needed. I gave Amber a soft kiss on the lips, reminded her that her safe word was "cotton candy," and knelt down behind her again, pushing Kim to the side like an unwelcome intruder. I teased Amber's ass for just a moment before leaning in and planting a soft kiss directly on the crotch of her pink thong. The garment was slightly cool on my mouth, but the sticky juices were so soaked that I was able to capture some on my lips. I leaned in to kiss Kim deeply, her tongue getting every drop. I returned to the thong, this time sucking on the crotch a bit and getting more of her delectable pussy juices. I savored Amber's flavor, delicate and sour and sweet and surprisingly thick on my lips. Amber shuddered, pushing her ass back into my face.

"Kim, do you want to see this delicious cunt?" I ask, deliberately using a word that I think will shock Amber.

"Yes, sir, I want to see Amber's pretty cunt, please!"

It's finally time. As I peel down Amber's pink thong, it sticks to her asscrack and to her pussy lips. A string of her girl juices clings to the garment as I pull it down over her thighs. This time, I hold onto the material as I slide it all the way off, the thong now in my left hand, away from Kim. I gaze up at the cutest asshole and pussy I've ever seen. Her little rosebud is dark and shut tight. Amber is shaved entirely from the top of her pussy down, and everything, and I mean everything, is covered in her slick juices. Her pussy lips are prominent, more puffy than long (if that makes any sense), and a sexy mixture of her mocha skin and pink. They're glistening with her flavor and slightly spread, revealing what appears to be an incredibly tight and pink hole. It's amazing. I pull out my phone. Snap, snap.

I wanted to slow myself down, to tease more, to make Amber beg, but seeing her pretty little pussy slightly agape and soaking wet is too much. I lean in and plant a wet, open mouth kiss on her pretty little hole. I feel her juices soak my short beard and the tip of my nose. My mouth sucks in her lips one at a time, flicking them with my tongue in my mouth as I drink up her juices wherever I can find them. I tease my tongue around her shy asshole before running it down the length of her slit until I hit her little bud, then back up and plunging into her folds. I tongue fuck her naughty hole, savoring the tastiest pussy I've ever had with an almost animalistic intensity. Amber is moaning loudly, close from the slow tease of the last half hour, but I don't let her get too close, quickly switching my attention as soon as I felt her breathing and moans building to something. "Not yet, my little pet," I thought to myself. I focused on the moment, taking in every lick, every tongue fuck, every suckle of her lady bits, and every flick of her clit.

As I devour Amber's pussy, Kim's look of disappointment is searing a hole in my head. I pull back, my face practically dripping with Amber's pussy juice, and look at my needy girlfriend. Feeling sorry for her (but not too sorry), I lean in for a wet kiss. Kim grabs my head and gets every drop of Amber's pussy juice off of my face, my lips, my tongue, my mouth. She leans down to get a taste at the source, but I hold her back. "No, Kim, not yet." She's crestfallen, but she obeys.

"Spread her pussy open for me so I can eat this sweet teenage cunt, my little slut." Kim, ever responsive to commands, especially with such foul language, complies. Her hands spread Ambers round asscheeks apart, exposing her lewdly. "Good girl," I say to her. "Amber, are you comfortable?" I ask of our guest.

"Yes, yes, please just make me cum already, FUUUUCK!" Amber is on edge and desperate for release. Good. I adjust her slightly so that her entire upper body is leaning over the arm of the couch and give her a pillow for her head before coming back around. Kim still has her ass and pussy spread and ready. Without me there to lick it up, a little pool of Amber's pussy juice has formed, almost ready to drip from near her clit.

I lean in to get that drop before it falls before running my tongue through her folds. My tongue circles her clit, which has been stiff and responsive for a while now. I gently suck on her clit, causing Amber to moan loudly and push her ass back into my face even harder, practically suffocating me in the process. I readjust and focus my attention on her clit, occasionally dipping back down to run my mouth over her entire pussy before returning. She's close, very close.

I reach down and grab the wet pink thong at my feet and hand it to Kim. She immediately brings the naughty garment to her face. Amber, her head turned sideways and facing Kim, gasped as she saw Kim enjoying her panties. "Oh fuck that's hot! Lick them, you panty slut, taste my cunt!" Amber was really getting into it.

Finally, I latched my mouth over her clit and sucked it, my tongue rapidly flicking the end as my lips encircled the little base. I ran a finger up her slit to get it wet and then circled it around and around her asshole, just teasing it with only the tiniest bit of pressure. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Amber exploded as her orgasm reached it's peak. Her ass spasmed up and down as her hips bucked involuntarily. I grabbed onto her hips, removed my finger from her aasshole, and concentrated on keeping my mouth in contact with Amber's clit.

I felt a wave of juices hit my mouth and face. Amber wasn't a gusher, but she released copious amounts of cum with her orgasm. It was slightly sweeter and thicker than her pussy juice had been, and I licked up what I could as I finally relented on her clit. Amber slumped forward on the couch, seemingly spent, and I pulled my head back. The resulting image was sublime. Amber's pussy had clearly just cum, her girl juices everywhere and starting to leak from her engorged pussy lips. Kim still had her spread slightly. Snap, snap, I got in a few more pictures.

As soon as I got pictures, I leaned in to give Kim a big, sloppy kiss. Kim eagerly cleaned my face, after which I dove back into Amber's pussy. She was still slumped over the couch, tired and satisfied, as I continued to eat her out. "Oh, shit, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop ah fuck this feels so fucking good!" I gave Kim another deep kiss, her tongue desperate for a taste. If she had any reservations about me eating out another girl in front of her for the first time (or doing anything with another girl's pussy, for that matter), she didn't show it.

Soon I was delicately eating out Amber's pussy once again. I instructed Kim to play with her tits and she complied, awkward as it was with Amber's chest pressed up against the couch. Amber's athletic legs continued to hold her up without trouble, and I was all too willing to continue to eat her out. This time I added a little bit of a finger, running it up and down her slit and slightly penetrating her pussy. She was tight, and I wondered if she was a virgin.

"I'm not a virgin," Amber blurted out as if she could read my mind (or more likely, my hesitation in fingering her). "But I'm not very experienced, so please be careful." Amber's voice was breathy, hot and bothered by our slow assault on her womanhood.

I slowly worked in a finger and crooked it, feeling the slightly rough spot inside of her that marked her g-spot (well, at least that's how it was on Kim, I'm sure women differ). I finagled a bit until I found the spot that garnered Amber's strongest response and slowly wiggled my finger there as I turned once again to her clit. With my mouth on her clit, Kim's hands on her tits, and my finger tickling her g-spot, Amber didn't last long before her body tensed up once again. As she got close, I smacked her ass hard, first on the left, then on the right. She yelped and moaned all in one sound emanating deep from her throat. Within seconds, she was yelling out.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming oh.... FUCK!" It felt like she would break off my finger she was squeezing her kegels (likely involuntarily). Once again she flooded my mouth with her girl cum, this time much less of it. I backed off her clit and removed my finger to give her a little rest, then stood up to consider my next steps. I hadn't really planned out exactly how this was going to go, but I knew once I saw her naked from behind I had to eat her pussy. What did Amber have in mind about today?

"Amber, why don't you rest for a moment and then we'll figure out what we're going to do next."

"Mmmm, I'm just going to lay her for a bit, if that's all right." Amber seemed content for now. It was Kim I was going to work on next.

"Kim, come here, my pet." Kim walked over on her knees (her poor knees) and sat down in front of me. I absentmindedly fed her the finger that had been inside of Amber, which she dutifully sucked clean. My cock was practically dripping with precum, which gave me an idea. "Kim, eating that tasty cunt got me all hard and dripping with precum. Clean me up, now!"

Kim, once again denied what she was hoping for (i.e. eating Amber's pussy), remained obedient. She began to lick the precum from my cock before wrapping her lips around me, her eyes looking up at me.

"Mmm, I want to see that, come over here," Amber demanded lazily, her words slightly slurred from exhaustion. We moved next to the couch beside her head, and Amber watched as Kim gamely tried to take me all down her throat. She got her usual five inches, but choked when going for more. "Are you going to fuck me?" Amber asked, her eyes never leaving my cock. I wasn't sure if Kim would go for that, but at this point I was willing to take that risk.

"Unless you say 'cotton candy,' I'm going to fuck that cute little pussy of yours while Kim watches." I replied. Kim's eyes bulged, the realization that I was going to be inside of another woman's pussy hitting her. Sure, she'd seen my cock buried in her secretary's ass, but that was due to blackmail, not her choice. I wasn't sure if she'd say 'dragon' or not, but Amber made the choice for her.

"Why don't you make her suck my cum off your dick when you do that? That little slut should be good for something, don't you think?" Amber was really into this role play, and she was clever enough (or lucky enough) to find something to push past Kim's hesitancy.

"That's a great idea. Kim, do you want to taste Amber's cum off of my cock?" Kim hesitated and pulled off of me. Her eyes were pleading, looking for some alternative to seeing the man she loved fuck a younger, and frankly probably hotter, woman right in front of her face. Kim nodded. "Let me hear your answer, Kim. I want to hear how pathetically desperate you are for Amber's pussy."

"Please, sir, fuck her pussy so I can taste her juices on your dick. I need it so, so badly! I need to taste her!" She looked relieved at finally crossing that Rubicon, and I gave her a smile to let her know I was pleased with her. I leaned down to kiss her, and whispered "I love you, baby" softly enough that only she heard me.

I stepped behind Amber, who was seemingly content to stay bent over the couch. Her leg muscles were as strong as they looked, and I certainly wasn't going to complain. I placed Kim's face next to Amber's ass and told her to open her mouth. After fucking her mouth for a few strokes, I started to line up the head of my cock with Amber's slit. Kim reached over to help, but Amber reached back, smacked her hands away, and spread herself open in a lewd display of naked sexuality.

"Fuck my pussy, sir, fuck it good and hard!" Amber, the suprisingly dirty mouthed teenager, knew how to ask for it. I ran my cock up and down her slick lips, popping it back over to Kim's mouth to lick clean while simultaneously teasing Amber. It also had the effect of buying me some time because I was unlikely to last long inside of her. Finally, I started to push my way inside, feeling her walls contracting around me and stretching to take me in. I kept pushing, allowing her to adjust, then pushing some more until I was buried inside of her warm tunnel. I pulled back out slightly before pushing back all the way again, slowly.

Amber and I started to get into a rhythm, her ass pushing back against me as we fucked each other. Kim watched, her eyes glued on her boyfriend's cock penetrating an 18 year old pussy, the lips gripping as I pulled out and my shaft glistening with her desire. I occasionally pulled out to let Kim lick my cock, which she did with gusto. The transition allowed me to last longer.

After a few minutes of alternating between pussy and mouth, I started to fuck Amber faster and harder. I groped her ass roughly, smacking it occasionally, which Amber seemed to love. I pulled out and jammed my cock into Kim's mouth, surprising both women. I grabbed the back of Kim's head and started to fuck her face roughly. Kim took it like the champion that she is. Amber looked back over her shoulder and watched as I assaulted Kim's mouth with my thick cock.

"Aww, yeah, that's so fucking hot," Amber exclaimed as she pinched and pulled on her right nipple. "Fuck that slut's face! Give her that cock!" Amber's dirty talk and the HOUR of buildup was getting me close to cumming. I pulled roughly pulled Kim's head back from my dick. Strands of drool and presumably pussy juice and precum hung from her mouth crudely.

"Are you ready for some cum, slut? Do you want our cum?"

"Please, sir, I'll do anything!" Kim's eyes were practically glazed over. She hadn't had so much as a brush against her clit this entire time (although I'm sure she wriggled around to get something in the last hour). She was lost in a haze of unfulfilled desire and on the verge of breaking. She was ready.

I pushed my cock back into Amber and started fucking her with long, slow strokes. "Rub her clit, slut," I commanded as I started to feel tension mounting in my balls, begging for release. Kim slithered down underneath me and rubbed on Amber's clit. I could feel Amber tense up, her kegels contracting and squeezing almost too tightly on my shaft. Kim tilted her head back, stuck out her tongue, and allowed my balls to rub across it as I fucked, her mouth taking in the mixed juices that coated them.

As Amber and I were about to reach orgasm, I decided to reward my perfect little slut for her excellent performance. I reached down between her thighs, moved her beyond soaked panties to the side, and found her hard little clit. I pushed down hard and rubbed in circles with my thumb just how I knew she liked, while my remaining fingers proceeded to smack her pussy with what little force I could generate from that somewhat awkward position.

Amber came first. I felt the tension in her pussy as her wave washed over her and she let out a gutteral yell. "Cumming!" was the only word she managed as her pussy became smoother and slicker as her juices flowed around my shaft and leaked out. Kim came next, her pent up tension exploding as she screamed. I just managed to pull out in time, my first spurt hitting Amber squarely in her asshole before my next several shot on her butt cheeks, vulva, and upper thighs. We all sat there for a moment, panting and sweating and reveling in the intensity.

I grabbed the back of Kim's head, and she instantly opened her mouth. I fed her my cock, covered in a bit of my cum but mostly in Amber's. Kim eagerly worked it into her mouth, savoring every single inch and drop she could devour. Once Kim had finished cleaning my cock, she sat back expectantly.

"Amber, does Kim get a reward now?"

"Mmmm.... she can have anything she wants, sir." I gestured with my hand, indicating to Kim that she was free to indulge herself with Amber.

"Just make sure to clean up this mess, slut." I grabbed the camera and got several pictures of Kim licking the cum from Amber's thighs. Snap, snap. I started a video as she worked her way to Amber's ass cheeks, getting every drop of my cum. I got in close as she began getting the cum from Amber's asshole, most of which had dripped down between her pussy lips. And I filmed as she proceeded to tongue bath Amber's entire backside from ass to pussy to clit to burying her face between her folds. After a few minutes, Amber begged for a break.