All Comments on 'Kim's Story Ch. 01'

by KimHoney

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She's only worried about getting pregnant?

Rubbish! Won't read anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Good story - liked hearing about another 'innocent' white girl becoming a slut for big black cock. I'm sure Ron will train her to fuck the brothers soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
trash is trash

whether they went to college at all or not

someone has fuck guys like this black women wont

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well written

Extremely well written story and quite erotic. You have a flavor to writing which is unique. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

lots of potential to keep goingcant wait for next chapter.,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

love it.

i love the thought of you taking a BBC and loving it.

would love to lick you clean when he's done with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
liked the idea

Okay, the storyline is hot. The poor grammar and spelling knocked at least 2 stars off my rating. 1. What woman works out in pumps? 2. What gym outside of Hollywood or NYC charges $50k/year? You're (as opposed to "your") off to a good start, but damn, get an editor to proof your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

More Stardog Champion trash?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*

How sad and depressing for you. Your self worth and self esteem must be zero.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneabout 12 years ago
Getting into it

Love your story so far, and can't wait for more of it. Keep it up and you will have plenty of faithful readers. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to add in some humiliation, and possibly some public exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I never could understand you yanks and your moronic obsession with the big black cock!!! HAHAHAH... Even my black friends here get embarrassed by this sort of shit! Bunch of fucking losers! Go on then, all you California type Blondie's, submit to your black masters. LOL If that's the best you can do for a fantasy, it's pretty pathetic really...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Choice

If the critics don't like the theme of the story, they have the option to not select it. To cast low votes because you don't like the category is ridiculous. Funny part is the wankers actually selected the story to read before criticizing it.

You write what you like, readers view what they choose. That's how it works.

Spelling, grammar and continuity could stand some work, but that stuff is easy to fix.... good writing and a great start on a storyline. Keep it up and ignore the wankers.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
HOT

LOVED IT, WANT MORE I KNOW HOW GREAT BLACK COCK IS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WE YANKS.......hmmm

We Yankshmmm. While the Greeks invented homosexuality, you Brits have refined it, expanded upon it and elevated the act of buggery to the status of religion; until the word has become part of your everyday language despite your pathetic tiny wankers, therefore, bugger off..hahahahahahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shrek is green, not black

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Here is a present

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please use them the next time you write because they will make the story readable. Thanks,

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
One hugh black cock made to fit your hole

Well i like this first of your stories kim's story as you call it.

it got more horny as the story went on . so dont give up keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crazy People Wo9rshipping Black Dik Fantasies

You fucked up jerks. Worshipping a chicken neck-like piece of black flesh like your life depended upon it. You are crazed animal cretins who should be serving as slave labor. There is nothing cool or noble about you inter-racial garbage. You are perfect proof that your brain and limbic system is useless, all you are is a flesh stack of lust. You provide holes to fill and masturbate over illusions. You sub human moronic slaves to the ugly, the stinking and the evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LHH

I'm sorry but the description of this chapter is hilarious. It makes it seems like Kim is God's gift to mankind.

EdwardWalterEdwardWalterover 4 years ago
Nice build up for BBC addiction series

Nice build up for BBC addiction series . My hard white dick is looking forward to seeing Kim become an 'ambassador' for the gym.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous