All Comments on 'Kindergarten Teacher Goes Black'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How does having black skin equivocate with the description of "large bulges" in their crotch. Me thinks you've over indulged drinking the kool-aid of bbc myth. I know this is a fantasy site, but please, don't insult us with your mythology. Go to any gym where men are naked, you'll see they're all about the same no matter the color of their skin. Why don't you write about black girls who crave white cock? Because that wouldn't fit into your racist theme would it. Ever notice how it's always a black on white situation, as though that's supposed to be the ultimate humiliation for white men? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dump hubby, move in with Thomas... that's what she really wants down deep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a fucking cheating cunt. I hope her husband finds out and goes nuclear on both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nasty whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story was just good, clean fun. Too bad the christo-fascists decided to put their stupid opinions but that's the internet I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love being her cuck husband and beg her to bring me creampie appetizer home every night from school 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, this story rings too true for me. My wife is a primary school teacher. She’s a petite, very pretty and flirtatious buxom blonde. I discovered a few years ago that she had a secret fetish for black men with large dicks. I found she had bookmarked stories on this site and others. At the same time, she had been staying late at school many nights a week, always with the justification that the classroom workload was overwhelming and she needed time alone at her desk to catch up. I found out after some time that she wasn’t alone in the building. There were 2 black custodians also there. One from the West Indies, the other American. While I never caught her in the act with them, I did catch her in numerous lies about her activities in the building (I drove by the school building sometimes and the lights in her classroom were out when she was supposedly at her desk working) so something was up. Given her black fetish, and certain other clues - I’m pretty sure she was fucking the custodians. And to make it worse I’m also pretty sure she hooked up with a substitute teacher she was very friendly with who was a black former professional basketball player, muscular, very tall and a handsome dude. Given the fantasies she had about black guys, and her flirty nature, it wouldn’t have taken much for this guy to get with her.

My wife denied all of this of course. But this story brought it all back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm now 40, narrator the original wham bam 60 second man, then a quick roll off and sobering within seconds man. I'm 5'9", 38DD (honestly)-32!36, long firm wraparound legs, firm ads, and am very orally inclined.

However my hubby leaves me sexually frustrated, sexually unsatisfied, and constantly super HOT and needing a good hard deep long lasting FUCK.

I college I was sexually active.

I was at a sister Sorority's Party as a pledge of my Sorority, on a loan and was told to obey their members every command for three days, and nights.

I was made to please and pleasure every one of their members giving each one a really good oral climax. (I did too.)

Thursday night rolled around and I was dressed in a white short apron to serve drinks for their party. I had on sheer black thigh high stockings, no panties, red high heels, my fingernails and toenails were bright red as my lipstick was too.

I was felt up by most of the BLACK guys at the party. Admittedly I was soaking wet between my legs. Most of the guys commented about how wet my white shaved pussy was. I was indeed very turned on.

As the night progressed I was so horny I could hardly stand it watching all the naked couples having sex.

One of the Black girls came in the room and spread out blanket. She laid down naked, spread her legs wide and .ordered me to get between her legs and eat her. I got down on my hands and knees and did.

Almost immediately I felt a hard clock rubbing up and down on my wet lips of my pussy. I started to turn around but I was yelled at to not look behind me bitch. It slid in me quickly balls deep. The girl yelled again then pulled my head tighter to her wet pussyfooting and told me I'd better eat her cream pike good.

I was tucked hard and deep. I felt him shoot his cum in me. He quickly pulled out and another clock, bigger and thicker this time slid in me in one swift thrust. Another Black girl yanked my hair back made me roll over and put a blind fold on me. The other girl got up and sat on my face and told me to lick her clean.

I don't know how many guys fucked me. Did I enjoy being tucked silly by those guys? I hate to admit it but GOD I loved it!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, would love to have another chapter or two of her cravings. One chapter would be where she is the object of a gangbang all weekend long. Another chapter of what happens after her husband finds out what she has been doing all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a white husband who enjoys a black man visiting my wife at home when I’m here. I can sit on the couch when she lets him in and takes him back to the bedroom. I love listening to the headboard hitting the wall and how noisy she gets as he gets her. I love imagining how he feels going to a white mans house and turning his wife into a whore. Walking past me as I sit on the couch looking at me as he take my wife back to feed her addiction, many time leaving her crying. But she never tells him no. He understands her need to be humiliated and used. Any doubts I have, and there are many go away when I hear her cum over and over again as he slaps her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...