Kinesics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Tamara remained quiet, after hearing me out, and a few seconds later she nodded slowly, as if she agreed with me... or with some thought she had.

And then, she made another half-step towards me, this time deliberately letting me see it. Now she was standing maybe a foot and a half from me.

I could feel heat... Was her body spreading it? Was it inside me? All of a sudden, the sun started to beat down more? I couldn't figure it out, feeling a little dizzy, as if the closeness of this muscular woman had an intoxicating effect on me.

"I have one last question for you..." She spoke softly and I felt her warm, mint breath on my face. "Why do you think I go to the nude beach?"

Oh, she got me this time, starting by standing closer, then by that question. There could be multiple possible reasons why she liked nudist beaches. I had few in mind, some quite normal and boring, some more risky or provocative, and I had no idea which would be closer to the truth. But there was no other option but to choose one to start. I sank into the calm green deep of her eyes and said:

"Haha, that's the trickier one!" I chuckled. "I think that you just like the contact with nature. You are kind of a lonely wolf and enjoy the feeling of the sun, sand, water, wind on your bare skin... The freedom and an ersatz of wilderness." As I started to talk, Tamara squinted her eyes with a subtle sarcastic smile, as if she wanted to say 'c'mon, we both know you can do better!' And I wanted to give her more. "And I also think that you go to nude beaches for similar reasons like me. You like to observe people, watch their reactions to your body, waiting if someone may challenge you somehow..."

Tamara laughed softly and said with a kind of wolfish smile. "Nice, Roy, almost correct... but 'almost' makes a difference. No, our reasons aren't similar, not entirely at least. Because you have one about which you didn't say a word." An indifferent, slightly sarcastic smirk returned on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to look cool, but I could only wish to have such control over my body language and behavior as Tamara. My voice already betrayed an increasing nervousness.

"I think you know..." She tilted her head slightly to the side and generally this gesture can be read as a submissive one, because of showing to other people vital parts of the body, which are the neck and the carotid arteries. But in her case it was different - it was a challenge, it was supposed to show me that she saw right through me and it was alluring.

"You like to go to the nude beach to observe people. Mostly girls, which you can choose, approach and pick up, by charming them, whether with your kinesics knowledge... or the size of your dick."

Boom! I almost physically felt her words hitting me in the head, despite her voice being as calm as earlier and she didn't vary her tone either. But the accuracy and incisiveness of her observations struck and shocked me pretty hard.

What could be answered after a statement like that? Playing dumb and denying would be the most idiotic way to deal with that, I knew that. And I tried desperately not to even think about the fact that Tamara made a clear reference to the size of my penis, although I couldn't deny that it was very pleasant and flattering. Especially to hear that from a woman like her.

"Hah, well, I won't admit that is my main reason for going to nude beaches, but I can't also deny that sometimes it happens..." I explained as calmly as I could, while nervously massaging my own neck. I did it unconsciously and I'm sure that she picked it as my acknowledgement and embarrassment. Shit! The self-comforting gestures are often made by lying people, who say some risky, made up stuff and are trying to calm themself by massaging the neck or temples, by rubbing palms, by doing anything which can bring a temporary physical relaxation, even if it has a placebo effect in the best case. It's a natural involuntary reaction. But with me it was not because of being caught lying, but rather by the uncomfortable truth! Tamara, even if she noticed and properly recognised that gesture didn't seem to care. She even smiled quite friendly.

"Good that at least you have integrity and don't try to deny it. Although I think that there is a better purpose for using your kinesics analysises." Tamara was still smiling and she raised one eyebrow, as if she was still doubting my truthfulness.

"But it's not like I'm using my knowledge solely for seducing women or to manipulate them in any way. It's sometimes helpful, but this topic isn't always necessary to start a conversation." Maybe it was a mistake, but I started to flounder into less and less coherent justification of myself, but I just didn't want Tamara to see me as a douchebag gigolo, whose only goal in life is scoring girl after girl.

"I'm not accusing you of manipulating." She answered calmly as usual, but her smile remained amused, seeing me flouncing nervously. "Listen, I don't see anything wrong with that. You're young, you live life to the fullest and it's great. But..." She made a short pause and asked. "Do you have something against me guessing about your character? I'm not a kinesics expert, but I have an idea..." Oh, god, she got me again, but this time fully fascinated and intrigued.

"No, no, please, go ahead."

"I'll go straight to the point. I think it's much easier for you to interact with women when you are naked. Partially I can guess because we nudists, if I can call ourselves that way, present intimate body parts to everyone, right? And we are also checking these parts, because... why not, hah! They are here, in plain sight. But the point is that chicks can't make their tits bigger by wearing push ups bras, guys can't wear three size smaller t-shirts to appear more muscular. We can't hide behind clothes and pretend that we look different. But what I can't understand is why you, Roy, think that you need to wave your dick in front of a woman, in order to get her interest."

"But..." I tried to say something, not even knowing what to say, but Tamara raised her hand slightly, to show me that she wasn't finished.

"Wait. I know that it may work as an immediate ice breaker to chat with girls, but for example, I'm sure that you would approach that busty girl if she was alone here at the nude beach. But I'm sure to believe that somewhere on the street, fully clothed, you wouldn't be so confident with her, would you?" I felt completely vivisected. As much as a part of me would want to dismiss her observations, to ridicule them, my self-consciousness knew that she was very close to the truth. It wasn't easy to admit that, but I didn't see any other option.

"Eh... yes. You're right. I would be more overwhelmed by her then..."

"But why? Do you feel insecure about something in your appearance, Roy? What is it? Your height? Body?" I opened my mouth absently, but it seemed that Tamara wasn't expecting any answers. "Well, whatever it is, you shouldn't feel that way. You look great, you are very intelligent and smart, as you already showed me. You should have more faith in yourself." Hearing such words from a woman who looked like a female version of Adonis, was empowering.

"Thank you... I guess." I chuckled nervously. It started to be my new habit around Tamara.

"I hope I didn't offend you in any way?"

"No, of course not. It would be rather stupid to be offended by facts." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"That's a good mindset. Impressive." Tamara nodded with honest appreciation.

"If I want to work as a psychologist of any kind in the future, I can't be a hypocrite, right?"

"Yeah..." She nodded again, but this time seeming pensive. As if she had a new thought in mind. She looked over my shoulder for a few seconds, then regained eye contact with me, but all of sudden her gaze was much more intense. The smile on her face turned towards the provocative side. "Hey... Did you approach me having this in mind?"

If I ever had any ability to control and tone down my reactions, now I completely lost it. I gasped for air and felt as if my cheeks were starting to heat up. I could only pray that my tan could hide the burning red color of my face.

"No!... It wasn't like that! I mean, I wanted... but..." I stuttered, but then the sudden realization came to my mind. Only honesty would be adequate in this situation. So I tried to speak my mind more coherently, but I'd bet that it still sounded gibberish. "The thing is, when I first saw you, I couldn't believe that you were real! I thought that I had hallucinations! You were standing so casually and looked like a superhero. I just wanted to get to know you... not in THAT way... eee of course not..." Tamara looked at me and laughed.

"Relax, Roy, I'm messing with you a bit..." She said through chuckles. And then, totally unexpectedly, she placed her heavy right hand on my shoulder. It was a delicate touch, despite the potential crushing power of her arm, but I flinched, taken by surprise. Of course she noticed that, but didn't take her hand away. Instead she looked in my eyes and asked. "Hey... you're not afraid of me, are you?"

"No, I'm just... well, to be honest, it's impossible to not feel intimidated next to you... I mean... you're so big..." I felt that I needed to whisper that, because Tamara got closer to me again! She was now at one foot maximum from me, I had her massive chest muscles right in front of my face.

"Do you think I would hurt you?" She asked with a lowered voice, which per se was very intimidating, but in contradiction to that, her thumb started delicately massaging my shoulder. What was she up to?

"No, I think you wouldn't..."

"Exactly. Keep it in mind, okay?" Tamara exhaled in my face and her hand slid closer to my neck. She noticed my reaction to her touch and said with a little concerned tone. "Gosh, Roy, you're trembling, am I really that scary for you?"

"It's... it's not because of fear..." I was only able to mumble this answer. Hearing that, Tamara's eyes widened slightly and she bared her teeth in a wide grin. Her right hand was still slowly moving above my left collarbone.

"Oh, I see..." Tamara said quietly and then I felt her left hand also touching me! Without breaking eye contact, she grabbed my semi hard dick and started to stroke it, with slow, prolonged and pulling moves. She played this way for a moment, while her gazing green eyes were riveted on mine, examining with satisfaction how her initiative was affecting me.

After a while, she looked down and just held my almost full hard member on her open palm, as if she was assessing it's length, weight and volume. Then she let it go and placed her left hand on my right shoulder. She looked around, as if she was checking if there was any unwanted audience. The beach wasn't crowded, although there were still plenty of people, maybe not in our nearest proximity, but someone from time to time walked by us.

"Do you have a blanket?" She suddenly asked. I nodded and she patted me softly in arm. "Go, grab it and meet me near the dunes."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I could only hear her laughter, as she saw me almost running to the place where I dropped my stuff. Frantically I grabbed my blanket and crammed it into the bag. I took a few sips of water, suddenly realizing how dried my throat was. Slightly rehydrated, I stood up and quickly walked towards Tamara, whose big silhouette was visible in the higher parts of the beach. When I joined her, she said only:

"Follow me." And started walking behind the bushes and other small seashore plants. I wasn't aware if she knew about hidden places or just improvised, but she was walking with confidence, so I let her lead without a word. I noticed that she had a green, military style backpack and - funny observation - I couldn't decide if that backpack was really small or it looked undersized because of the enormous width of Tamara's back muscles.

The way she was walking proved to me furthermore that she was a soldier - it was straight, decided and efficient. She wasn't swaying her hips at all, but due to the density of the muscles, she couldn't stop her glutes from bouncing firmly in an epic way. I couldn't take my eyes off her amazing butt, so shapely, yet consisting only of muscles. These glutes were almost begging me to touch them, to squeeze or spank them, but I was afraid that Tamara would do the same with my throat or face. Even if I was aware that we were gonna make IT, I preferred her to be on the leading side.

In the middle of my kinky thoughts, Tamara climbed on a higher part of the dunes, for a split second tempting my senses even more, by accidently flashing her pussy right in front of my face. She crouched on the top of the sandy shelf, near the ridgeline and offered a hand with a smile.

Of course, I could climb there easily by myself, but nevertheless I grabbed her palm, placed my foot on the part of that shelf and she stood up and lifted me in the air single handedly!!! Casually, without any straining or visible effort! Only her already huge bicep exploded with its mass even more. I wished that I could touch it, but she smiled again and resumed walking into the deeper and wilder parts of dunes. My brain was overloaded and simply couldn't comprehend that this woman just lifted a grown up man in the air, using almost solely her arm muscles. I know, I'm not particularly heavy, weighing an unimpressive, if not pathetic 150 pounds or so, but I couldn't even try to imagine how strong Tamara could be! And the most mind-blowing fact was that she didn't do that to gloat and brag, it was a natural polite gesture from her.

She walked a couple of yards and stopped on the small glade between the seaside shrubberies and high grass. Further was starting the pine forest. This small path we were walking could be a rarely used shortcut to the beach. Tamara took off her backpack and pulled out a towel from it. I did the same with my blanket and we set them on the ground.

"Do you know this place? Are you sure that no one will come here?" I asked her, already breathing heavy from anticipation.

"I don't know. If someone comes, then..." She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders. "...well, he or she will witness a nice show..." Then she cheerfully waved her finger at me and said, "Come here."

I got closer to her and she embraced my shoulders with her strong, massive arms. Her left hand ran across my lower back, her right palm landed on the back of my neck. My shaking hands, shyly at first, started to examine Tamara's waist, going up and down on her chiseled, rock hard obliques with sharp edges and deep hollows between them. It was a completely new sensation for me, to touch such a muscular version of the female body and I caught myself holding my breath for a very long time, as if my organism forgot how to function properly.

I raised my eyes and met hers, with their amazing combination of green areolas around smaller, slightly yellow ones. The colors of her irises were like a masterpiece painting, starting from clear, lively green, going through more etiolated tones, towards yellow flames, surrounding her pupils. Like grass in the summer.

She still had this remarkable calmness, but this time mixed with anticipation and arousal. The latter message was told by Tamara's pupils, they were widened as if she was high.

"You are so beautiful...", I whispered with a level of exaltation I wouldn't ever have suspected myself. Tamara's reaction was unusual, she looked surprised at first, then she glanced at me inquiringly, as if she was doubting the honesty of my statement. But she had to notice something in my eyes, because she cleared her throat (as if she was touched by this?!) and said:

"Thank you. I don't think I had ever heard that..." Really? Nobody ever told her that she is beautiful? That was unfair. Everybody likes to hear that! And she truly was beautiful in a unique way.

"It's hard to believe that I'm the first to state the obvious." I smiled at her and moved my left hand on her right arm, to check the size of her bicep. It was massive and meaty, even in a relaxed state. I just had to witness its full glory, so I asked her. "Can you flex your arm for me?"

"Uhm... sure." Again, Tamara seemed to be surprised, this time by the fact that I paid attention to her muscles. She raised her arm, clenched her fist and then an enormous, veiny boulder made of flesh ejected itself in the air! Her bicep was right in front of my face and I had the impression that it was as big as my entire head. And maybe it really was.

"Oh my god..." I whispered in shock and grabbed that massive peak with my hand, delicately at first, then more boldly trying to squeeze it. It was unmovable! There were maybe two millimeters of skin which I could press down, but then my fingers were hitting the unbending, rock hard surface of the muscle. I could have tried to squeeze a piece of granite with my hand with the same result.

"I didn't think that you were into female muscles..." Tamara chuckled softly, observing my awestruck face. In the meantime she slid her left hand between our bodies and started to stroke my rigid dick.

"Because I wasn't..." I panted between long breaths. "...but I'm definitely now..." My hand finally let go of Tamara's monstrous bicep and wandered to her even bigger shoulder towards her neck and chest. Her skin was smooth and very warm.

I touched the scar on her chest, running my fingers along its length. It was a weird, but very stimulating sensation, feeling the hard pectoral muscles instead of female breasts. Touching this long scar filled my mind with mixed emotions. Anyone who wounded Tamara so badly, for sure wanted to kill her. Yet she survived. Did she kill the assaulter in return? It was a scary concept, but at the same time it was thrilling, probably in an unhealthy way, but I couldn't stop the excitement of touching a woman so strong and dangerous. I looked in her eyes, while touching her scar and asked.

"How... how did this happen?"

Her eyes became darker for a brief instant and then she answered seriously, with a mirthless smile. "You don't really want to know."

Then she leaned forward, her right hand snuck behind my neck and pulled me closer. Our lips connected in a very passionate and delicate kiss. If someone would have told me that this muscular, dangerous woman, who undoubtedly would be able to kill with her bare hands, would kiss me in such a sensual way, I would not have believed it.

Her lips were like peaches, soft and juicy, her tongue entangled with mine in a hot, slow motion. It was like our lips had their own very passionate intercourse.

I felt her right hand slowly running down my neck, then my back, ending at my right glute. For a few seconds she simply held her hand there, but then pressed me tighter to her hard torso and lifted me up! I found myself in the air, hugged, almost glued to Tamara's strong, hot body. And we didn't stop kissing!

She needed only one arm to support my weight! I know, I know, I'm scrawny, I was leaning on her, but still!!! And the best thing possible was that it wasn't supposed to be an attempt to dominate me, it came only from her passion and arousal. Even if it could be called a dominance, I doubt that it was intentional or even conscious. It was natural in her case, she was spreading this energy around, making her partners submit to her. Reversed roles. Bafflingly, but I had no problems with accepting that course of action and moreover - I was enjoying it greatly.

On top of that - another unusual thing for me - I felt a strong need to satisfy her, to focus on her pleasure, even at the expense of mine. Not that I had been selfish with other girls, it was always fueling my desire to bring a woman to orgasm, but with Tamara I felt as if it was my personal quest to give her as much as I could.