Kinesics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of that, when she eventually put me back to the ground and we broke our kiss, I started to slowly caress her neck. Her skin tasted a bit salty from sea water. Thick, pulsating veins were entwining her neck and I kissed every one of them, on my route towards her pecs. Tamara was only sighing softly and stroking my head. The chest muscles under my lips were burning hot. Leisurely, I was going lower and lower, stopping for quite a while to lick and suck her big, jutting nipples. It was shocking how they responded to my touch, by getting even harder.

Reluctantly, I had to abandon them, covering with kisses Tamara's incredible cobblestone-like abdominals. It was like a brick wall, impenetrable, able to withstand the strongest blows and kicks.

Finally, I found myself on my knees and between her giant quads. In front of my face was Tamara's pussy, completely shiny, with a prominent, engorged clit. I noticed that she was so wet already, even the higher parts of her inner thighs were covered with fluids.

Tamara wanted it so bad and her desire manifested itself in a physical way. I felt her hand starting to push my head towards her groin, with a gentle, but unstoppable force. It was a clear signal to me.

Usually I would feel very confident to do fellatio, because I was good at it and had experience with many women. This time I had small, but niggling doubts in the back of my head.What if I failed to satisfy this extraordinary woman? But pretty quickly they subsided on their own, as soon as I started to work.

Her juicy clit was soon covered with licks and I used two fingers to caress the entrance. From my experiences, I believed that this way was the most efficient. And it proved to be right this time again, but the only sign that my endeavour was effective, was Tamara's breathing. Most girls, with whom I've been, were moaning loudly, some even squealing or screaming. Tamara was silent. I even tried to look up at her face, but the view was blocked by her massive chest, expanding rhythmically with her deep breaths.

The most overt sound she made was a pent-up grunt when she had an orgasm. I realized that she came by observing, right in front of my eyes, her abdominal muscles contracted so hard that if I would have put a coin on Tamara's belly button earlier, it would have been crushed to the size of a pinhead.

I was still held by her strong hand, but soon after she looked at me with fire in her eyes and without a word she started to kneel down on me. In split seconds I had the crazy thought that she would completely flatten me with her huge body, but she gently lay me down, my back on the blanket.

Remaining quiet, Tamara reached for my cock and sighed loudly, noticing that I was hard as rock. Her hand took a moment and gave a few, prolonged strokes over my entire length. Then she positioned her hips above mine and rubbed the tip of my cock against her entrance.

"Wait, I forgot... protection..." I said quietly, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere.

"I'm healthy. Are you?" She said calmly, but yet somehow expeditiously. I nodded to confirm, even though health issues were not my main concern.

"But what about..." I started to whisper, but she cut me off with a short answer, which ended the topic definitely.

"I'm infertile."

Next she sat down, with a slow but continuous descent. I witnessed in shock how the entire nine inches of my male pride disappeared inside Tamara. And she didn't hesitate for even a second, she didn't moan, yell or anything! Only exhaled prolongedly and her eyes widened crazily. Her eyes were constantly piercing mine, emanating an animalistic energy! What a woman! What. A. Woman.

To be honest, it should have scared me, but it only made me respect her more. She was a worthy match, but the question was if I was worthy of her?

I wish I could observe us, the size difference between our bodies must have looked ridiculous. Tamara placed both her hands on the ground, keeping my head between them and slowly started to move her hips. Her torso was hanging above me like a roof. Finally I could feel her weight, in the most epic way, while her colossal body was thrusting me into the shallow sand. It was fortunate for me that there was a soft terrain under us, otherwise my pelvis would have not endured that amazing heaviness.

She set a slow, gentle pace, not using any of her strength, however one thing was clear - Tamara was fucking me, not the opposite way, but strangely enough, I had no problem with that. It seemed to be the natural course of action that a woman like her was on top and in charge. Even though Tamara could dominate me in every possible way, do whatever she would want with me, she didn't give me that feeling. I knew that I was safe with her, no matter how strange it might sound.

Next to the obvious physical pleasure and sensations, the most arousing aspect was the way Tamara was looking at me. We were strangers to each other after all, we met maybe an hour or more ago, I didn't really know because I completely lost track of time, yet Tamara's eyes contained emotions that outreached our short acquaintanceship. There was still her calmness, mindfulness, mixed with a possessive savageness. But underneath that I could see some kind of longing for closeness with another person. It could be only my imagination, but I felt that Tamara might perceived our sex as a temporary remedy for her loneliness.

Pretty soon I started to feel her inner muscles beginning to clench over my cock. She tilted her head back and I could see only the thick slabs of her pectoral muscles, hanging right above my face. All of sudden she stopped moving completely, as her orgasm arrived and I started to thrust myself into her with all the vigor I could muster. Her muscles froze while flexing, as she held her breath. The view of that enormous body, slightly quivering from pleasure, brought me to the edge of my own orgasm. A couple of seconds passed and Tamara's body relaxed and she leaned down, supporting herself on her forearms. Now her burning hot chest was pressing on my face and the contact with her smooth skin and hard muscles was the last thing I needed to reach my summit.

"I'm gonna cum..." I stammered through clenched teeth.

"Do it." Her calm, but strong voice came to my ear directly from her chest. And those simple words were like an order for me.

I embraced her huge back, reaching with my arms as far as I could and frantically pushed my hips forward, burying my dick deep inside her. The release came a second after. I moaned loudly, feeling my dick throbbing and pulsating like crazy. After a seemingly unending moment my body relaxed and Tamara had to notice it too, because she rolled to my side and laid down on her back.

We were lying like this, next to each other in silence, interrupted only by my heavy panting. To my surprise, Tamara slid her right forearm under my neck and pulled me towards her.

"Come here." She said casually, showing that she wanted me to cuddle with her. Her meaty arm embraced me and I laid my head on her shoulder. Once again it was an unusual setup for me, the reversed positions, it was always me laying like Tamara and a girl hugging my side. But once again, I also had nothing against that. Neither I had nothing against this peaceful silence between us, it just seemed right.

Tamara was breathing calmly and looking at the darkening sky. I allowed myself, perhaps almost too boldly, to explore her muscular belly and chest. However she didn't stop me at all, she only purred with pleasure and I interpreted that as an approval. My hand wandered all around her abs, thoroughly checking every bulge and hollow, feeling the power dormant within those muscles. I raised myself on the elbow and this time placed my hand on Tamara's chest. She turned her head towards me and observed me with a calm interest. I tried to squeeze or press down her pecs, but it was futile. Underneath her skin was pure steel.

"Can you flex them for me?" I asked quite shyly and Tamara smiled softly in response. Without a word she fulfilled my wish. I observed with a stunned expression, how her pecs began to grow, fuller, wider, harder! Their earlier smooth surface became ripped, showing striations of muscle tissue under the skin. And they were incredibly hard under my touch, unbending, unyielding, impenetrable... A natural bullet proof vest.

I recomposed myself from the initial shock and just explored her chest more. It was fascinating. Finally I raised my eyes and met Tamara's squinted ones, looking at me with pride mixed up with curiosity. I've got an idea and asked, while still massaging her unbelievable chest. "Do you have trouble passing through airport gates?"

"No, why?" Tamara slightly lifted her eyebrows with a surprised smile.

"Because of these steel plates of course." I answered jokingly, pointing at her pecs with my chin. She laughed loudly.

"Hah, okay, that was a good one." Tamara sat up and reached for her backpack. She took out a water bottle and something long and thin, covered in paper. Then she put the backpack behind her head and leaned on it, so now she was half sitting, half laying. "Come here." Again she pointed to her side, I crawled towards her and laid on her shoulder.

She drank water and offered some for me too, then placed that other item on her belly and unwrapped it with one hand. It was a kind of snack, but I couldn't guess at first sight.

"Here, try it." She broke a piece of that food and handed it to me.

"Oh, what is it?"

"Homemade beef jerky" She answered and took a bite. I tried a piece and it was really tasty. It wasn't dry like a shoe sole, as I expected.

"It's nice! Spicy!" I told her and she simply nodded. I took another bite and asked. "So, you were a soldier, weren't you?"

"He he!" Tamara chuckled. "So the beef jerky is the key evidence for your theory?"

"Well, it's fitting a military diet, right? Nutritious, rich in proteins, long expiration date..."

"Yes, it is." She agreed with me and after a moment added. "And yes, I was."

"May I ask what kind of forces you had served? Eeer... Of course, if it is not classified or something else."

"I was a Marine." Simple, short answer. Imagining her in uniform, filled tightly in areas of her chest and shoulders, with short sleeves almost torn apart by her giant biceps, with a beret, gun and other equipment was... very stimulating...

I had possibly a thousand other questions about her military past, but I had a feeling that she might not want to dwell on that topic as much as I did. Because of that, I decided only to say, "Thank you for your service." I said that very seriously and with a big dose of respect, because it was honest and I didn't want her to think that I would joke about it in any matter. Nevertheless, Tamara chuckled quietly.

"You're welcome." She said smiling, then turned towards me and this time she positioned herself on her elbow. "But you know what? You can thank me in a much better way..."

She grabbed my penis and started to gently stroke it. Despite that we had sex maybe half an hour earlier, I got hard in seconds. Tamara was working on me like a whole supply of viagra. I knew that my eagerness pleasantly surprised her, but she didn't want to show it. She leaned toward me and gave me a kiss, this time it was a much more dominant one, she almost sucked my lips inside hers. Her tongue was pushing and tossing around mine, as her own arousement rose. After a while she sat up and looked at me with an expression hard to read.

"Do you have an open mind, Roy?" She threw that question nonchalantly, while stroking and squeezing my dick.

"I think I do..." I answered carefully not knowing what exactly she was up to.

"Mhm..." She was playing with me in every possible way. At one point she slowly pressed my dick down and checked on me. "Does it hurt you?"

"No, not really."

"Good. Would you like to try something new with me?" The smile on Tamara's face turned into a really seductive one.

"Uhm... what exactly?" I had ambivalent feelings, on one hand I was really curious, on the other slightly afraid. But curiosity I had an advantage in this duel so far.

"Something exciting! I always wanted to try that, but... well, none of my partners were especially eager or big enough." The accent she put on the last part made me tremble with excitement. "Of course, if you don't like it or if it is uncomfortable for you, just tell me and we'll stop. It wouldn't be fun for me, if we would do it without your consent."

"Okay, you got me intrigued. Let's try it."

Tamara only nodded and moved to my legs, showing me to spread them. When I did that, she kneeled between them. Her mighty hand grabbed my dick again, patting and rubbing it delicately against her abdominals.

"Lift your legs." She ordered me with her calm voice and I complied immediately. She moved closer, now her hips and quads were touching the back of my thighs and butt. My dick was still in control of her hand, she was playing with it casually. At that point only did I figure out what she was planning to try!

The Amazon position!

Obviously, I've never had the opportunity to try it, nor ever thought about it. I slept with many girls, who liked to experiment in bed, but none ever proposed it. After all it would be weird to have a slim, weak girl to be in such a powerful, dominant position. With Tamara it was completely different, it seemed completely normal. It was as if it should be like this. Adequate. As if she was created for this position.

She gently pressed under my knees to set me up better. Then she lifted her hips and bent my dick towards her. It wasn't painful, maybe a bit uncomfortable, but I accommodated my hips and the unpleasant feeling disappeared. She was doing everything, while constantly looking at me, checking if I was okay with her actions and - most importantly - what was my reaction. Those big green eyes were absorbing me, dragging me into a whirlpool of her energy.

She rubbed the tip of my dick against her pussy lips and clit, then aimed at the entrance. With one smooth move she took me in.

I wondered if she was going to be able to establish a normal rhythm in this unusual position, but once she started moving, she needed only a few adjustments and soon her hips were clapping against my body with a steady pace.

She grabbed my ankles and held me in total control. Yet, again, I didn't feel flat-out dominated and belittled. Sure, I was in a passive and submissive position, sure I was physically dominated by the incredible size and strength difference, but Tamara didn't amplify it in any way. I believed that many other women would use that opportunity, for example to verbally humiliate their partners. It was easy to get corrupted by the advantage and power. But Tamara was beyond that.

"Do you like it? Is it okay for you?" She hissed this question, while increasing the pace. She knew I loved it, but asked anyway.

"Yes!"

The view of her mountainous, muscular body from my perspective was something out of this world. Holding me with her arms set aside, she looked like the most powerful human being that one could imagine. I was laying with my head pointing West, so the low, mild light beams of the sunset were creating different looking shadows on Tamara's body. It was hard to believe for me, but in that lighting her muscles looked even more epic than before. Her shiny, tanned skin seemed colored like pure gold.

The Amazon position couldn't be portrayed better - Tamara as a tall, strong, muscular female warrior (ex soldier, right?) vigorously fucking her smaller and weaker male partner. Again, Tamara was silent during this, except the comfort question she asked, the only sounds she was making were breaths and quiet grunts. It was me who occasionally let out moans...

Humping moves are supposed to be the male domain, but Tamara was great at it. She was moving faster and faster, apparently getting closer to another orgasm. But right before that she slowed down, putting her complete passion in every thrust. I felt her vaginal muscles closing in on my dick with a vicious force and she let go my legs, lifting her arms to touch her head in a very erotic way. But I doubted that Tamara did this gesture deliberately, she was deeply lost in her pleasure, with closed eyes, panting shallowly through clenched teeth. It seems that these were the only moments when she was allowing herself to let loose with her emotions.

I could only observe her body shaking over that strong orgasm, as her muscles contracted and relaxed rhythmically. Finally, she exhaled slowly and opened her eyes. They were foggy and wild.

She lifted her hips and slid out my cock. Then she grabbed it with both hands and without any warning, she started to furiously jack me off! Her huge hands were moving with a lightning speed, it was unbelievable that such massive forearms and biceps could do that! She held my cock next to her abdominal wall and her big fists were slipping up and down, with wet squishing sounds. Her monstrous meaty thighs were still hugging mine.

The way she was looking at me brought me to the verge of orgasm in a few seconds. Those green eyes were fiery, but Tamara's face remained calm and stoic.

She wanted to make me cum and I couldn't hold it any longer. Breathing spasmodically I let out a final yell and my throbbing, pulsating penis exploded. The first thick rope of semen flew over my head like a comet and landed on the sand with a light thud.

"Whoa..." Tamara gasped surprised and I felt that she aimed the rest of my load slightly to the side, so I wouldn't be covered by my own sperm. I would have been grateful for that, if my brain could have registered any complicated thought other than the constant inner scream of pleasure. It was so intense that my eyes shut down on their own and I could only breath heavily.

I had to have blacked-out for a moment, because a soft proding on my thigh shook me off from a trance-like state. I opened my eyes and saw Tamara kneeling next to me. She was pulling down on her belly the plain white t-shirt, which was stretched on her massive chest and shoulders so much that it must have been on the verge of being ripped. She already had military green shorts on her. The backpack was next to her legs.

That was the exact type of clothes I would think she would be wearing. But why she... oh, fuck! My dizzy brain finally started to connect the dots and when she spoke, everything became clear.

"Hey, sorry for waking you up..." Tamara had now a mirthless, soft smile on her face. "... but I didn't want to leave you lying unconscious here." She made a short pause as if she hesitated for a moment. "I also didn't want to leave without a word. Thank you Roy, it was fun."

"Wait!" I realized that it really was supposed to be the end and desperately tried to find a reason to spend more time with her. "Let me... eeee... at least escort you to the beach exit." Oh, bravo, Roy, you are a true genius. What a chivalrous offer for a huge, muscular ex-military woman...

"No, thanks, I think I'll be fine." She smiled softly and then added. "Don't stay here too long, the mosquitos will eat you." And she stood up and turned around, with the true intent to leave. I didn't know what got into me, but felt a strong need to stop her and asked one more thing, even though I would definitely sound desperate. I just had to try.

"Is there a chance... that you give me your phone number? Or email?" The moment I was spelling the last word, I knew that truly sounded miserable. But I couldn't help it. Tamara slowly turned back and for a moment looked at me, with an expression hard to understand (as if any of her expressions was easy to be interpreted...). I had a feeling that she thought about ways to decline without hurting my feelings. It only made me feel more stupid. What was I thinking? After a couple of seconds she cleared her throat and said.