King of the Hoes

Story Info
A regular punter takes advantage of a naive new street hoe.
3.3k words
4.34
17.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 1:30am on a Saturday night, and I'm headed home. It's been a good night out with the guys from work, a few pints and a lot of banter, but as always the best is yet to come. And that's because on my walk home from the city center I pass 'hoe corner'. Hoe corner does exactly what it says in the name, a street corner in one of the more deprived areas of town where the hoes hang out. There's always at least one street walker hanging round waiting to suck cock for cash. Often there's two or three.

I'm growing increasingly excited as I get closer to that infamous neighborhood, the alcohol still coursing through my veins giving me increased confidence. No night out is complete without a visit to hoes corner. Select a girl, put her on her knees, jizz in her mouth and move on. None of this 'let me buy you a drink' or pretending to be interested in what she has to say in the hope that it later leads to a bit of nookie. Hoes corner provides exactly what a man wants, no bullshit and no pretentions.

I always keep some cash in my pocket for the way home. I work a well-paying job in the city, and a few twenty pound notes are just spare change to me. You can call me a rich entitled asshole but you know what, I'm a rich entitled asshole who gets his cock sucked.

There's just one whore on duty tonight. I see her as soon as soon as I round the corner, but I don't recognize her. She's in the street walkers get up alright. High heels, long toned legs running up to a mini skirt, a tight top that encloses full breasts. But as I get closer I notice something else. This isn't just another hardened drug addicted whore. There's a nervous, hesitant look on her youthful face, a look of innocence even. She's pretty; too pretty to be a street walker. I'm wondering if I've made a mistake, if this really is some normal girl just waiting for a taxi...

And then she says to me "are you looking for some company?"

Maybe she's a student whose down on her luck and in need of some extra cash. Maybe she's in debt. All I know for sure is that this is my lucky night.

"I'm looking for you to suck my cock," I tell her bluntly.

She looks a little shocked, obviously not expecting me to be so direct. I really don't see why. However you phrase the initial introductions, we both know this encounter is going to end with her on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

This new girl looks unsure of herself, her soft features bathed in the orange glow of the streetlights. "Thirty pounds," she says.

"I have twenty," I say.

She hesitates. I look her up and down, taking in her long legs and sizeable breasts. She shivers, maybe from the cold, maybe from my gaze. No doubt she needs the money far more than I do, but this haggling is just part of the game for me.

"Thirty," she tries again.

"Look," I say, trying to sound as persuasive as possible, "in ten minutes you can blow me, make an easy twenty and be back on the street to make some more. Look around, there's not a line of men waiting to have their cocks sucked."

She looks around, no doubt seeing my point. I hold out a twenty-pound note. She takes it nervously, holding it up to the street light. My cock is already growing in anticipation.

"It's real," I tell her, "are those tits real?"

She looks down at the full breasts straining to escape her top. "Yes."

"Nice."

"Thank you," she says timidly. She pockets the note in her tight miniskirts single small pocket and looks nervously around. "So where do we..."

Fortunately, I already have the answer. Right next to Hoe's corner is what has come to be known as Prostitutes Park. By day it's kiddies on the adventure playground. By night the shrubbery provides just enough cover to allow hookers to service their clients without being noticed by nosy neighbors. It won't be the first time I've had a hoe knelt before me behind those bushes, but I've got a sneaking suspicion it might be a new experience for this one.

I take her hand. She's surprised, but she lets me lead her across the road to a small park. But she pauses at the park gates, reluctant to follow me in, safety no doubt on her mind.

My erection is throbbing now, eager to escape my trousers and spend some quality time in the mouth of this lovely lady. "Trust me," I say, "this is the best place, or you can suck me off on the street, right in front of all your neighbors. I'm happy either way."

She thinks it over. "I think the park will be best," she says hesitantly.

I give her a friendly pat on her shapely arse. "I think you made the right decision." I lead us in, past the swings and into a secluded spot behind the shrubs. The streetlight glow is still bright enough to appreciate her figure. I walk slowly around her like a shark circling its prey.

"Will you look at you," I coo appreciatively, "I hooked myself a good one tonight." I run my hands up her shapely legs, and she shudders as I slip them beneath her skirt and feel her pussy beneath her panties. No doubt it's a good one, but for tonight it's her mouth that I'll be fucking. I move my hands up over her shapely waist and then onto her voluptuous and soft but firm breasts. I give them a thorough feel. Just like she said, no doubt the real thing.

"This is a good spot for some cock sucking, don't you think?"

She's frozen, standing with my hands still fondling her boobs, seemingly unsure as to what comes next. She doesn't take the hint, so I tell her plainly, "on your knees, love".

Obediently, she sinks to her knees amongst the grass and dandelions. I position my groin in front of her face, and unzip my flies. "Let's see what you'll be dining on tonight," I tell her, laughing at my own joke. This cock sucker to be doesn't even crack a smile. My erection falls out of my pants, nearly slapping her in the face. She gasps.

I put my hand down and lift her face up to admire it by the soft orange light, brushing her long brown hair out of the way with the other hand.

"Is this your first night on the job, love?" I ask.

She smiles nervously. "Yes."

"Such a beautiful face," I tell her.

"Thanks you," she says softly.

"You know what would make it even more beautiful?"

"What?"

"My cock in between those luscious lips of yours."

Suddenly her attention is once again on the dick swinging a couple of inches from her mouth. "Oh, oh right," she says, as if suddenly remembering why she's here. She reaches into the pocket of her mini skirt and brings out a condom.

I'm disappointed. Sure, I'll rubber up if going in a pussy, but when I'm fucking a mouth I like to leave the girl with a taste. If you don't leave the whore with a mouthful of man juice was it even a real blowjob?

"Save the rubber, love," I say before she's had a chance to tear open the packet, "tonight you'll be dining on my meat without the packaging."

She looks up at me, apprehension showing in those beautiful big brown eyes of hers. "That will be an extra ten pounds" she says.

"Bartering, nice," I say appreciatively, "I like that. Clever girl."

I take out that tenner I've had in my pocket all along. From the look of disappointment on that pretty face she had been hoping that I didn't have the money.

But a deals a deal. I've made good on my end, and now it's her turn to make good on our arrangement.

She gives my cock a little experimental suck, as though fearful that it's going to bite her. I stand above her as she sets to work. She sucks the tip, then licks along my shaft slowly, then places her lips back over the head again. She runs one hand along my cock as she continues to suck, fondling my balls with the other. Her head is now bobbing back and forth. And you know what, she's not bad, in a soft licky blowjob sort of way. Probably practiced these moves on a former boyfriend and thinks this is all a prostitute has to do. But at no point does she ever get more than half of my cock into her mouth, and that's just unacceptable. At some point I'm going to have to educate her on just what a whore's mouth is for.

But before that, I let her do her thing for three minutes, listening to the little sucky noises as she continues to slurp away. My cock as hard as a rock but still not close to cumming. I want to get my money's worth before I blow my load.

She looks up at me with those big eyes and smiles. It even seems like she's enjoying this. I almost feel bad for ruining the mood.

"Babes, have you ever been face fucked?"

She stops sucking. "What's that?"

Oh sweet summer child, you really are too innocent for this line of work! "It's just what it sounds like. I put my cock deep in your face, your throat to be exact, and fuck it."

She's still absently mindedly stroking my cock with one hand, but that pretty face of hers looks concerned.

"It sounds painful."

"I don't know," I say casually, "maybe, I've never been on the receiving end of it. But I know plenty of girls who have been."

"And what did they say about it?"

"Nothing much. Mainly they just made choking and gagging noises."

"I don't know if I'd like it."

"Only one way to find out, isn't there?"

"Maybe...but I'd need more money. Another twenty."

I take my last crumpled note out my pocket. "Entrepreneurial spirit, I like that. Here's a tenner. It's my last one for real this time."

She starts to rise up from the dirt and the dandelions. "But I'd need a twenty..."

I place a hand on her shoulder, keeping her in place. "Seriously love, it's rude to get off your knees without permission."

"I'm sorry," she says meekly.

"No harm done, but a tenner will do. And just for future reference, us men like our whores firmly on their knees."

"I'm not a whore," she says quietly.

"Look darling," I say exasperatedly, "I'm sure before you were a bank clerk or a florist or even just finishing your PHD, but now that you've clearly fallen on hard times and you're sucking cock for money, a whore is what the world will call you. There's no shame in it. Just better get used to it. OK?"

"OK," she says resignedly.

"Talking of sucking cock for money, didn't you have a job to do?"

This newbie looks at my cock, still throbbing in front of her. If anything her nerves and reluctance have just made it grow harder. She obediently places her lips back over its head. And this time I place both my hands firmly on the back of hers. "Now listen up. If you want to make anything in this game you're going to have to learn how to get face fucked sooner or later, so you may as well learn from me, right now. The first rule is this. From now until the moment you've got a mouthful of jizz, you are not to let the tip of my cock out of your mouth. You may go deeper, you may go a lot deeper, you may go balls fucking deep, but at no point is all of my cock to leave your mouth. Do you understand? Don't say 'yes'. Just grunt around the cock."

She makes a muffled grunting sound that I take for a 'yes'. I keep a firm hold on the back of her head and begin to thrust my rod gently in and out of her mouth. It's no more than ten seconds before she first splutters.

"Relax, love, just relax your throat and let me do the work."

Her response is a muffled whining sound, soon replaced by the soft 'guh, guh, guh' as my cock continues to slide back and forth in her mouth. The small trees blow in the wind, and the shadows dance across her face. There's just enough stray streetlight to see the fearful expression on her face, her beautiful eyes fixed on me in an expression that says 'what the fuck have I let myself in for', and to see her cheek bulge in and out with the thrusts of my cock.

"That's it babes. I'll start off gentle. I'm nice like that, a considerate guy. At least till we get to the end, then you're really going to find out what a facefucking feels like."

We have a rhythm going now, my hands pushing her head down, she pushes back, and I push her head down again. Slowly, I'm building up the pressure. And she's making the cutest little gagging sounds between the whimpers. I let go with one hand and reach down to fondle one of her bulging breasts.

"I like you, but I can't go easy on a whore. That just goes against my principles. I'm well known around here. The king of the hoes. If you ever get to meet the competition, they'll tell you that. And one thing they'll tell you is that if you want my money I really make you work for it. I can't have anyone knowing I Iet a newbie get away with a softcore kissy licky blowjob. If you're sucking on my cock, it's going way past your tonsils."

I increase my pace again, my cock sliding a little further into that sweet mouth every time. I increase the pressure on the back of her head, and with a muffled cry she tries to push back against my thighs. I take one hand off the back of her head to slap her hands away.

"Don't fight it," I say, "just keep your knees on the ground, your hands behind your back and your mouth open. Don't fight it and it will all be over soon."

But not too soon, I hope. I'm now no longer holding back as I thrust in and out, and the regular gagging and whimpering noises coming from this newbies mouth are just turning me on even more. She's getting deeper, but not yet has she managed to swallow the whole cock.

I place my elbow over the back of her head and push her down further. "Come on love, I want my balls touching your chin." And for a precious second they do, and then it's all too much for her, and with one mighty gag she collapses backwards, my cock slipping from her mouth.

It's disappointing, but to be expected. I've choked out whores on less.

She's breathing hard, her mascara running from sweat and tears. For a few seconds she's hyperventilating, and then she whimpers "why did you do that?"

"I'm face fucking you, sweetie," I tell her, "we agreed on it, for a tenner, remember?"

She touches her lips and around her eyes. "My mascara and lipstick must be all smudged. I must look a state."

"Quite the contrary. You look like a warrior. When the next punter sees you, he's going to know that you know how to choke on dick, and that's a badge of honor for a whore."

Shakily, she stands up.

"Oh no," I warn her, "where do you think you're off to?"

"We're finished."

"Have you tasted a mouthful of my cum yet?"

"Not yet..."

"Then we're not finished yet, are we?"

She looks around, as if for help, but there's no one else here.

"No," she says gloomily.

"And what did I say about getting off your knees?"

She's shaking, evidently trying to remember. "To ask for permission?"

"And did I give you permission?"

She shakes her head.

"So what are you going to do?"

She looks warily to the park exit, maybe contemplating a run, but then wearily, with a sigh of heavy defeat, she sinks back to her knees.

"My jaw hurts."

"Only natural for a first timer," I say, "and I'm feeling generous, so I tell you what, I'll give you a minute to recover, then we're back on it."

I keep an eye on my watch, timing it to the second. "Right," I announce, "what was the first rule about getting face fucked?"

She has to think this one through. Evidently my cock has pounded away some of her brain cells.

"Don't let the cock out of my mouth?"

"So what's it doing out of your mouth?"

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you, now open up and get back to work before it goes soft."

She shuffles on her knees towards me, head held low. I hold onto her head, angle her mouth towards my cock, thrust it between her lips, and we immediately get back to business. I pound her mouth again and again, enjoying the tight wet feel of it almost as much as I enjoy the fresh gagging sounds coming from her mouth.

"I'm doing this for your own good," I tell her between the chokes and the gasps for air, "getting facefucked is a skill a whore needs to have, and you my darling, are doing fantastic for a first time."

I have my hand gripping the hair on the back of her head, moving her head back and forth like a rag doll, each slide of the cock down her throat accompanied by the most beautiful choking sounds and moving me closer to orgasm.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" I say to myself more than to her, "me having the time of my life. You on your knees choking on my cock. Oh...Ah...and here comes the special sauce!"

I grip the back of her head with increased firmness and push my cock further down her throat than I thought would be possible. And suddenly all is absolute bliss. The stars above us. The trees blowing in the breeze. My cock pumping warm man juice straight down this first time whores throat. Her beautiful face now stained with tears and mascara. Her increased choking and struggling as she tries to push back off my groin. But I hold her head firmly in place until the last of my cum has been released into her mouth. Then I release her, and she falls back, gasping and whimpering, into the bushes.

"You did well, love, I'm proud of you. A real trooper."

She looks up at me with a face full of disgust. "You came so much..."

"Yes I did, babes."

"I think I swallowed some..."

"There's a good girl."

"But the rest..."

I know what she's planning to do. "Oh no," I say, "you swallow it all."

She looks up at me, her expression a mix of fear and disbelief.

"Swallow it," I command. With a look of disgust, she gulps the last of it down.

And so my night is complete.

I tuck my cock away and zip up my flies. "It's been a pleasure." I tell her, "thank you for a wonderful evening,"

With that I walk out of the park. No doubt next weekend I will return. And I dearly hope to cross paths with this lovely lady again. Presuming tonight hasn't put her off whoring for good...