King Omega Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The people of Kisara need to see their Prince Consort and Crown Omega fertile, they must have hope for the future, it is why I came here. It is important not just to the royal line, but to our people as a whole. You must be the beacon, the one all the other Omegas of our nation look up to, if they see you happy and fertile, abiding and living by the traditions of our forefathers...then I have hopes the growing dissent amongst the remaining Omegas will dissipate" Ignil pressed rather firmly.

Vars took all of this in. He was already planning on being the beacon the other Omegas looked up to. The only difference was he wanted to be the Omega that ushered in a new era, where selfish traditions were swept away.

"Master Ignil, I appreciate the sentiment and I do wish to be the Crown Omega all the people of our lands look to, but I did have a question about the traditions," he said calmly. Ignil glanced him over but nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Our traditions have Omegas do many things that many outside countries find strange--not just Aria might I add" he began. Ignil said nothing, his lips pursing as the healer waited for him to continue.

"The use of collars for one is rather archaic, and more affiliated to dogs and companion animals than people, the south islanders along Ya'ri also see collars as a mark of slavery, something they have banished for nearly 800 years now" he explained. Ignil nodded to his comment before offering a counter.

"You do speak some truths, collars are a fading tradition but one I think still has its uses. Collars--much like cages-- are like a comfort to an Omega, they give peace of mind, knowing that their Alpha's presence is constantly there, keeping them secure and making sure all around know that he is claimed and therefore not to be touched" Ignil said motioning to the thin silver band that Vars currently wore.

It was perhaps the only collar he was willing to wear, it was thin, light, and could easily be slipped off as the locking mechanism in the back had 'broke' much like most of the collars he received from his husband. They all inexplicitly broke or went missing, stupid forgetful Omega him.

"Perhaps instead of collars, we could switch to earrings? or rings people can wear that symbolize the same thing" he offered. Ignil surprisingly nodded to this.

"Hm, yes so long as there is something that marks an Omega as taken, something that they can wear to assure them they are owned" the man added.

"Now, I have heard word of Aria, cock cages were banned long ago as well, and they claim an Omegas pleasure is what allows their fertility to thrive, yet here it is said an Omega must be caged and disallowed from pleasure?" he questioned. Ignil chuckled to himself and rolled his eyes.

"Nonsense the lot of it I think, it is not that Omegas cannot have pleasure, it is that they should do so in its proper forms, male Omegas should focus their pleasure from their wombs not their cocklets, by keeping their cocklets small, and soft...they are tools in assisting that, you must fight the urge to release yourself like a Beta or Alpha man would, though it can be challenging it must be overcome, it is important" Ignil pointed out in a stern voice.

'Too bad I stroked myself off before coming here you arse' he thought to himself but stayed silent. Instead, he nodded and thanked the man for clearing up the confusion in his poor little Omega mind. After that, he was signed off by Ignil before he changed into his clothes and then he was escorted back to his rooms. There he unlocked and stroked himself off, just in general defiance to Ignil's comments. He kept himself unlocked for the majority of the day until his husband came to see him.

That night he took a single drop of the medicine he was given. In a matter of minutes, he felt floaty and calm, and his entire body relaxed. He waited on the bed while Harvel finished his dinner. Vars was still only allowed a small amount of food so he ate his fast. Although thanks to his guards he's been receiving plenty of morsels snuck from the kitchen.

Harvel rose from the table, wiping his face he came to the bed. His husband did not bother kissing him. Only flipped him to his hands and knees and began to fuck into him. Vars lay there, floating in a far-off world, staring off at the wall or ceiling. He didn't even bother making noises. His entire body felt numb as Harvel drilled into him hard and fast, the Alpha's voice rising higher and higher before the man came with a roar, his knot popping and locking them together.

Vars lay there, thankful to not be in pain, Harvel cradled him close and whispered words towards his womb. His husband begged his seed catch and a child to bloom.

When his husband fell asleep, the knot slipping away Vars had enough sense yet to shift out of bed and scrape his insides as clean as he could. Begging his womb to stay still and silent.

Days slipped by, and the same would happen. He would take the numbing medicine to not feel the pain. Then after he was fucked he'd come out of it. Feeling nauseated and used. On the third night, his heart felt so broken and ashamed of what he'd become, of what was being forced upon him he longed to find Gail. Longed to be held and made love to properly and with pleasure. To be respected and feel seen for once.

So that night he did something different when he pulled himself off his husband's softening cock. He turned to the man and batted his eyes.

"A drink for you my husband? To quench your thirst after fucking me so well with your seed?" he asked coyly. Harvel grinned at him and nodded. Vars stood and went and got some of the wine still sitting on the dining table. He took his vial of medicine and poured a small amount into the mixture. He was pretty sure now after some minor research on his part that the medicine he was given was Syvia oil. Savia oil was known to be a muscle relaxer, but in larger doses could be used in giving someone long, restful sleep.

He returned to his husband and handed him the glass of wine. The Prince knocked it back greedily, grinning at him before tugging him back into the bed.

"Give me a few minutes and I shall do the same again, tonight we make an Alpha Prince!" The man shouted with a laugh. Vars grinned and allowed his husband to roll him over and kiss him. Harvel looked happy and carefree, excited even at the idea of being a father. But deep down Vars knew that he could not let this man be a father, he could not let this Kingdom break him. He had so many Omegas looking up to him after all.

So when his husband's movements started to slow, his eyes incapable of staying open and the man slipped off into a deep slumbering sleep. Vars slid from the bed once more. He cleaned himself out before dressing and headed to his patio. There he climbed over the railing, using moonlight to guide him as he picked his way down the trellis and came to a soft landing in the rich loamy soil of the plant bed.

Barefoot, he walked through the gardens, the wet dewy grass soaking his feet as the chill night air made him wish he had grabbed his cloak. He weaved his way through the intricate pathways of hedges and plant life. His feet padded over stone and dirt paths alike until he finally made it to the east end of the gardens. There rose bushes of many verities grew, their sweet heavy aroma filling the air. It was there also he saw a large shadow resting on the stone bench the roses grew around.

He walked right up to Gail and straddled the man's hips eagerly. Gail immediately woke from his doze and for a split second looked to attack him. But then he saw Vars and the Knight's face broke into a happy smile as the man sat up and grabbed hold of his face and eagerly kissed him. Passionately they kissed, Vars's heart feeling held and loved for once in his chest as he wrapped his arms around Gail's strong shoulders.

He lost himself to those soft tender kisses, he could feel the man's worry and heartbreak wash over him as the Knight parted and held his face tenderly between his hands.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry they are doing this to you. Come with me, we can find a way to my Country" Gail whispered. Their words and kisses were tender to one another but their bodies were telling a different story. Vars ground himself down against Gail, his hips moving in a slow circular pattern while Gail drove his hips upwards, hands burying into his waist so strongly that Vars winced from the pressure.

Their lips met in a clash of tongues and ragged pants. He sucked on Gail's bottom lip, dragging it into his mouth before letting it go and sweeping his tongue into the Knight's mouth. Gail groaned against him, the Knight trembling beneath him as Vars could tell the man was fighting his instincts to switch their positions. Alpha's loved to be on top, they disliked being ridden. Too bad Vars was an excellent rider.

He slid from Gail's grasp, he could see the man's erection tenting the fabric of his clothes. His face was flushed with arousal as he staggered up, eyes gleaming as he hungrily glanced him up and down. Vars was in the same state. He was panting and desperate to have a good fuck. His cock pressed against the confines of his cage making him whimper in pain as he hurriedly got his picks out from his braid.

He turned and retreated into the bushes. There was a specific path of roses that had been mostly dethorned, and they grew thick enough that they hid a small doorway so short enough one had to crouch to get into it. He slid inside the hidden room. Once inside he fumbled around for a few seconds to find the lanturn and tinder box that should be on a side table next to the door. He found these and brought light to the room.

It was a small cozy sitting room for the royal family to use in case there was an event in the gardens. It allowed them a peaceful place away from prying eyes. It also doubled as one of the many 'hidden' escape paths for the family to take if their lives were ever in danger. The floor grate hidden beneath a rug led to the old Cisterns, and it was from this room that he would leave to do his monthly excursion with his wolves.

Aside from a few ornate chairs, all a silken blue color there was also a high-backed couch in the colors of the royal family. Vars turned and snapped his fingers at Gail who just squeezed his way through the door to enter the room. Cursing mildly under his breath. Vars smirked at the man before casually stripping from his garments. Gail lingered his gaze over his entire frame as he settled onto the couch.

Vars undid his cock cage, gasping when it slipped free from his cock. He stroked himself immediately, several drops of pre-cum falling onto the ornate rug beneath his feet. Gail gave a groan from where he sat, palming his erection through his pants. Vars smirked and approached the Knight. He stood in front of Gail, stroking himself slowly. The small room had little to no airflow and it felt stifling for Vars.

He wiped the sweat from his brow as Gail slid out of his trousers. Vars wasted no time and immediately straddled the Knight, positioning his long, thick, length at his entrance that was already wet and ready from the oil his husband had used earlier. Gail put forceful hands on his hips. Vars wrapped his hands around Gail's neck and kissed him deeply while at the same time pushing his hips down. Gail sunk into him with a satisfying stretch and a shiver of pleasure.

Immediatly he began moving his hips up and down in a quick pace. Needing the man to give him what he needed. Good, pleasured, full thrusts that kicked up a storm inside of him. He was burning hot, desperate for a good fuck as Gail began to snap his hips upwards into him. A primal growl escaped the Alpha. Vars shuddered and whimpered into the kiss, Gail's lips began to consume him, teeth digging into his flesh and fingers burying so deeply into his skin he could feel the bruises forming then and there.

His insides clenched around Gail with each thrust, his cock throbbing and leaking constantly as he bit back his moans of pleasure. His husband could never do this, could never give him so much pleasure he was nearly blinded from it. His entire body didn't hum with need when his husband took him to bed. His cock didn't throb and twitch and threaten to spill with each thrust as a thick Alpha cock filled his hole.

Only Gail. Only ever Gail.

Abruptly he gave a shout, back bowing as he keened in the back of his throat a sudden orgasm washing over him. From his head to his toes waves of pleasure cascaded through him. His cock was stroked through it all by Gail's talented hand. Making sure he felt the pleasure not just in his womb but in his cock as well. As an Omega should be treated.

Gail gasped, and ground his hips up once. Then something happened that Vars had never expected, neither of them did.

Gail knotted him. For the first time in his life a knot didn't feel painful just filling. A fullness that made him feel...whole. Content. He almost relaxed into the feeling as he felt Gail's seed swell within him. He licked his lips, nearly purring at the idea of being filled with the man's see--

Wait. What in the fuck was happening? He didn't purr. He didn't like being knotted and he definitely didn't like being filled with seed. That only happened when...

He took stock of himself, he still felt warm. He also felt like going for another round instead of being satiated. He put a hand between his legs, collected some of the liquid that had dribbled out of his slit, and brought it to his lips. He tentatively licked it. Not oil, slick. Omega's only produced slick when in heat. (There were some rare chances it could form outside of heat but Vars had never been one of those).

So, not only was he most likely now in heat. But Gail was currently knotting him and filling him with seed.

Vars was fucking fucked.

12