King Omega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Message delivery for Prince Consort!" his door guard Tyian shouted into his rooms. Vars stopped and considered going and putting his cage back on but shrugged it off it was just a message no need to bother himself. He put practice stick back in the hedges that line his sundeck and walked through the glass patio doors and back into his rooms. A royal messenger, a young beta teen bowed and held out several scrolls for him. He nodded in thanks to the messenger then motioned him to take his leave.

Vars walked over to his desk in the corner. He seated himself before pouring himself a glass of wine. He sipped it casually before opening up the first sealed scroll. The ink on the page read a rather boring read of heartfelt sentiment from one cousin to another. But taking out his thinly cut blue glass lens Vars read the secret message beneath.

V,

All is going well, I have traveled nearly to all the villages in the east. Teaching the Omega's there how to slip and pick their way from their cages. Thankfully most actually don't have a cage at all. Only Noble's Omega's have them as cages are rather expensive to purchase. I have found comfort and I am sure you will too when you hear most common-born Omega's are not mistreated nor forced to wear cages. Some don't even wear collars either, They get in the way of household work and I've ridden by fields filled with Alphas and Omegas working side by side.

It gives me hope that perhaps the people of Kisara are moving past the traditions of old.

Your loyal Servant,

R

Vars nodded to himself before turning and tossing the letter into the fire.

Ryaic was an Omega Nobleborn sent to the palace for finishing his training before he was supposed to be married off to a foreign Lord as part of a trade agreement. Vars had met him one night when he was undercover in the servant's quarters. Teaching the three Omega servants of the palace how to slip out of their cages. At first, he was worried the newcomer would report him or raise an alarm at what he was doing. But instead, Ryaic begged Vars to teach him how to unlock his own cage. His father had been locking him since the age of 13 and the poor man had never known a real orgasm outside the cage.

He ended up teaching Ryaic that night and even brought the man to several fulfilling orgasms with his mouth and hands. For months after he and Ryaic became close friends in the palace, even convincing the 'trainer' at the palace to allow him to oversee Ryaic's Omega training. Of course, no one could deny the Prince Consort so instead of Omega duties Ryaic began to learn how to lockpick, pickpocket, archery, knife-fighting as well as learning the recipe to create invisible ink, and so many other necessary skills Omega's needed to survive in a world with Alphas.

He taught the Omega bed skills so that he could seduce Alphas and learn to control them by using their instincts against them. Then when the young Noble was ready and his training finished, Vars helped the man escape into the night. The King was furious, the city and lands around the palace were searched but the Omega had several hours ahead of them, as well as a hair dye to change his easy-to-find red hair into a muddy brown.

Another Omega was freed from the claws of Alphas, and Vars's motivations in life turned from just surviving for himself to helping change the world, one Omega and one Alpha at a time if that's what it took.

On his guarded walks in the city, he would look for Omegas in need, look for young ones who had so much of their life ahead of them. He'd convince them through gold or word to meet with him in secret at night. Once a month Vars slipped from the palace taking the crumbling cistern paths to escape to the lower ends of the city. Inside an empty warehouse, he trained those willing to come. Year by year his trainees grew, from cowardly pups into vicious wolfs that learned to stalk their prey by wearing sheepskin.

They reported to him whispers on the streets, and they told him of Omegas who were imprisoned, locked away in their houses by fearful Alphas afraid to lose their breeding bitch. In the cover of night, he would take his best wolves and slay that Alpha in their very bed. Free the Omega and their children, the Omega would take whatever coin and goods they could carry and Vars and his pack would help them disappear. One of his wolves would stay behind and set the house on fire, to cover up the crime of murder. Yet another fire taking the life of an Alpha in the great Royal city.

Vars hummed to himself as he opened up the next scroll, this one from the Northern border, yet another nonexistent cousin writing to him about crops and hunts, but the blue lens revealed a different message entirely.

V,

The Northern Border is a difficult one, many of these people are isolated and even more traditional than the ones to the south. The Omega's here need help the most I fear. Many are too afraid to risk being caught, but I've found a few at least. The one good thing about the North is it's far too cold for the use of cages, instead they use simple leather pouches that the Omega's can easily slip on and off already.

I believe you should convince your husband to come here, and you should come with. The Omega's here need to see a strong Omega who fights back against the yoke of oppression in power. The Norther Lord can say or do little to the Prince Consort. If that not available, might I suggest sending a few more wolves? With more voices and assurance perhaps some of these Omega's will see the injustice in their lives and find the strength to overcome it.

-B

Beltram seemed to be hitting a snag in the North. Vars sighed and shook his head, he'd be unable to convince his husband to go North and especially unable to convince the man to take him with. Instead at the next Night Meeting, he'd have to find a Wolf or two willing to go North.

The next letter from the Southern Coast talked of new influences coming in from Aria, in fact, a few of the villages have banned the use of cages, and collars were now up to the Omega's discretion to wear. So changes were happening, but still far to slow for Vars's taste.

To the west, three of his wolves--a pair of Omega's who recently brought in their Alpha lover to the fold. Have reported freeing two of the Western Lord's Omega children, a daughter, and a son. He had them each locked in a different tower, waiting for their Alpha marriage matches to come and take them away. The daughter was heard and seen begging and crying as she was forced into a carriage in the middle of a procession, she did not wish to leave with her new Alpha husband. He had already defiled her and locked her in a belt.

His wolves waited a day or so until the procession came to a narrow pass. With arrows, they picked off the carriage drivers, then the few guards. After, when it was only the Alpha husband and a single guard his wolves met them in a sword fight, and the two Omegas beat the Alpha's easily, as despite their gender they actually used their swords while the Alpha's only had theirs for show. Brute natural strength can only carry one so far in a fight with experienced and motivated foes.

When the entire group was dead save for the Omega Noblewoman, she was freed from her carriage and freed from her belt. She was given the herb that ended babes in the womb and she took a horse and rode south, to book a passage to Aria.

The Lord's son was rescued a few weeks later, during the day one of his wolves dressed as a servant and snuck into the tower, freeing the young Omega from his prison and sneaking them out together, dressed as wash maids each.

Vars laughed at his wolves antics, knowing it wouldn't be long until those reports came to the palace. He did fear what the King may do, hearing all these growing stories of Omega's escaping and overcoming their stations. But that would be for another time, hopefully, the old crone croaked soon...if not, that last plant in his secret garden would finally have a use.

Until then he would stay his course. He wrote letters back to his wolves and dedicated each ones specific set of instructions. To the North, he wrote for them to keep as they were but to expect more help. To the East, he wrote them to keep pushing and to start talking to young Alpha's and seeing they could start to change their perspective as well. In the South, he told his wolf there to have the smaller villages pressure and petition the larger ones, in hopes more of them could bend to the new ideals. For West, he told the three wolves there to lay low for a bit and let the dust settle before continuing.

However, it was a few days later when Vars had a problem arise.

A new healer from a Northern Mend-House had been sent to the palace. To deal with him specifically.

It happened on a rather normal day, he was fresh from his bath when the announcement of his Husband rang through his rooms. He grabbed his cage and slid it back on before throwing on a long shirt and belting it in place. He grabbed a robe as he exited his bathing room.

"Ah, my mate, how splendid you look coming from a bath," Harvel announced approaching him with his arms outstretched. Harvel was tall, with strong arms and shoulders and he had an equally long face with a sharp chin and eyes. His hair was wheat blonde and braided back and the man gazed at him with sky-blue eyes.

"My Prince and Mate" Vars responded, bowing his head as he affixed his hair in its normal single long braid.

"I've a guest, no bother with clothing, he's a healer come to check on you" his husband stated turning and signaling a man near the doorway to come closer. Vars turned and took in this healer approaching him. He wore long gray-green robes, he was older, perhaps forty or so with a graying brown beard.

"Prince Consort," the healer stated, bowing his head in reverence.

"Ignil, this is my Omega Husband, the Prince Consort Vars Karyn" Harvel introduced stepping up to take his hand and planting a kiss on his forehead. Vars smiled at his husband before turning to glance this Ignil up and down.

"Why do you bring Ignil here my Husband, I am not ill unless there is an issue with you that you've yet to tell?" He questioned looking at his Husband.

"My, your Omega speaks boldly so easily, is that the case for most in the South?" Ignil questioned Harvel.

"My apologies Healer Ignil, but the city of Karse is not the South sir, we are in the middle of the continent of Kisara, the South would be the coastal city of Darryn--of which I was born and raised" he admitted with a bow of my head. Ignil frowned before clearing his throat.

"I believe my question has been answered then, very well, shall we continue then My Prince?" Ignil asked, once more ignoring Vars and maintaining all dialogue with his Husband.

"Continue with what?" He questioned sharply glancing towards his Husband. Harvel frowned and motioned for him to go sit on the bed. Gritting his teeth Vars turned and approached his bed. A four-poster luxury that was covered in blankets baring the Royal House's seal, a Golden Lion head roaring against a black field.

"I apologize for the suddenness and secrecy my Mate, but we really need to get to the bottom of the matter at hand, you've not had a heat nor caught a pregnancy in five years. I and my father were assured you had several heats before our marriage" Harvel stated with a frown. Vars sighed heavily, he knew it was only a matter of time before it became noticeable, he had hoped instead of trying to fix it his husband would have just cast him aside and found another.

"Be assured Prince Consort this isn't a dire issue, you are still young and I believe we can find the root of this matter, I am an expert at Omega fertility" Ignil assured rolling up the sleeves of his gown.

"An expert? But wouldn't a fellow Omega be an expert at our fertility?" Vars asked blinking innocently as he started to play his part.

"Oh, no, I'm afraid an Omega would be unable to understand the complexities of their gender, no offense my Prince Consort but Omega's minds were formed to be mothers and mates, not great thinkers" Ignil stated before calling for a basin of hot water to be delivered to the room.

"First, a body exam if you would please?" Ignil asked motioning to his attire. Vars complied, stripping himself naked --except for his cage--and allowed the healer and his mate to view his body.

"Ah, I see you honor your Omega well, with such a beautiful cage--now, it does do it's job correct? Keeping the cocklet secure and soft?" Ignil asked. Harvel shrugged, it's not like the man paid any attention to his cock, the Prince always mounted him from behind, caged or not he was pretty sure his husband couldn't even tell Ignil the size of his cock.

"I only unlock him when I bed him" The Prince replied glancing at Ignil.

Vars had to bite back a growl as the man touched his cage and studied it intently, checking on gap of the ring, making sure it wasn't too loose.

"Hm, it is unnecessary to do so my Prince, in fact, as you know it's better to leave Omega's caged, if their body is allowed to spend like an Alpha or a Beta then their hormones get unbalanced and their minds become confused, they have the urge to spill their seed versus sowing other's seed in their wombs, do you understand?" Ignis explained reaching down to cup at his balls. Kneading one than the other, the touch made him grimace in disgust as the man's cold body fingers toyed with his flesh.

"I just recently heard of that, the last time I bedded him I did not unlock him," Prince Harvel said glaring at Ignil. He glared only because another man was touching his property, not because he cared about Vars's feelings.

"Excellent, keep doing that...I'm also noticing something else" Ignil stated taking his hands away from him and motioning to his belly and chest.

"He has rather a large amount of muscle mass for an Omega, does he do strenuous activity?" the healer questioned. Harvel shrugged before scratching his chin.

"He walks a lot I guess" the Prince stated.

"Hm, strange...well, perhaps it will be necessary to limit his movements for some time, less muscle will lower the 'man' hormones within him," Ignil said with a nod. The basin of hot water was brought, the man washed his hands vigorously with soaproot then directed Vars to spread his legs. He gritted his teeth all the more as he Ignil began to prod at his slit, massaging it to allow his cold, body fingers entry.

Harvel growled lowly and took a step closer.

"I mean no harm Prince Harvel, only doing what is necessary so that you and your consort may produce an heir" the healer assured the Prince before turning back to study Vars. Eventually, Ignil slipped his fingers into Vars. It felt mutilating for the man to touch him like so and he nearly hissed and pulled away from the man but knew he just had to bare it. The fingers went deep, wriggling inside of him in controlled movements, they glided over his walls and stretched him in a few areas before the man pulled out of him.

"Hm, no noticeable tumors or abrasions, seems perfectly healthy" the man admitted washing his hands again.

"Then why no heats? Or even pregnancies? Omega's can fall pregnant outside of heats right?" Harvel demanded with a growl.

"Yes, they can, much like women Omega males have a cycle, only theirs does not end in menstruation, heats are bouts when their fertility hormones have peaked fully, this is accompanied by a slight fever, increased libido, and increased slick and sperm production, but the last is not truly necessary"

'If it's not necessary then why does it happen you arse' Vars thought to himself but kept his retort held back.

"My guess, if it's not something internally wrong with him, then it is something affecting him, you said he walks the gardens? Perhaps there is a plant he is coming into contact that is prohibiting pregnancy and heats, there are several species that do just that, and some are rather common, I also would advise a change in diet, a cleanse is in order, bread and water with some fruits for a few weeks may lower his muscle mass and then after foods with higher fats," Ignil stated with a nod.

Harvel hummed and nodded as well.

"If that is what you prescribe" the Prince admitted before reaching out and touching Vars's knee.

"It sounds a punishment my husband, but I only wish for your womb to quicken with our child," Harvel confessed.

"Also, I would like to know your sleeping arrangements and schedule, there are certain days when conceiving a child is more likely than not, you should bed your Omega then and remain for the night, co-habitation after coupling is said to soothe an Omega's body and hormones" Ingil stated with confidence. Vars's stomach and heart were sinking in his chest. This absolute cunt of a man thought he could control and force his body to submit to the wills of others. No, he would not let that happen.

As he lay there he began formulating his plan. He stayed still and nodded along, pretending to be the good little Omega. But as he did so, his mind was plotting.

"I bed him usually once or twice a week, but I usually do not stay after, my rooms are closer to the kitchen and stables and I prefer to go for early morning rides to clear my head" Harvel admitted. Ignil tsked and shook his head.

"You will have to make sacrifices my Prince if you wish an heir, at the very least three times a week and staying the whole night, especially on the days I will have marked, come we should explain to the staff and start my suggestions at once" Ignil stated his husband and the new healer moving away to talk about him as if he was a beast or object.

Once again they made the same mistake all others do.

He was no beast to be collared, he was a beast to be feared.

12