King-Sized Tent for Three

Story Info
First threesome in a tent, right beside a crowded campfire.
1.7k words
4.05
10.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story features characters that are all consenting adults 18+. It is loosely tied to a personal experience but to protect the privacy of others involved, no actual names are used. Life is an adventure that gets better when you can find others to share the adventures with! <3]

It all started when my partner started receiving drunk texts from the guy she had dated right before we got together. At the time, I was quite a bit more insecure and nosey, worrying about any guy that came sniffing around, especially my partner's former lovers.

We had little arguments, but my partner reassured me that his texts were harmless and that he was just really struggling with loneliness and addiction. He was trying to reach out for help because he wanted to get better. She was, and still is, a really generous person, and I like to think that I am as well. We both hated to see people hurting, so we wanted to help.

Fast forward a year later, we had decided that moving in with him would be the best option to help with his loneliness and to help him keep his hands off of the bottle.

He was, and still is, a really good dude. I could tell right away that he still very much loved my partner. She had been a friend to him when others had written him off and I think it honestly saved his life. I think he felt that it was a debt that he would spend a lifetime trying to repay.

The house was small, but my partner and I were given the largest bedroom. We were still young and the sex was good, but sex in a household with one other adult can be awkward, or at least it was for my brain.

Summer had come and my family had invited our household to join them on a camping trip to a state park on Lake Michigan. It was a beautiful park with hiking trails, river kayaking, and miles of freshwater coastline. My folks had a camper but there was only so much room. We had a tent of our own, one that was intended for 8 people. It was a bit large for us, though, seeing as there were only three of us staying in it. It worked out well because it provided room for two queen size air mattresses so that nobody had to rest on the hard ground.

We had spent the day split between playing and relaxing at the beach,grabbing lunch and ice cream in town, and hiking the numerous trails, including the long hike down to the lighthouse and back. Beach sand really takes it out of ya.

After watching the sun sink into the lake, we had all gathered to relax around the campfire. We spent time chatting and finishing off the last bits of a delicious dinner. We had been on the move all day long and I suddenly felt really tired, so I announced that I was going to go lay down for the night. My partner followed suit and our friend, not wanting to be awkward, figured he would turn in for the night as well.

We made our way into the tent, used the tiny air compressor to make sure the mattresses were good and firm, and then spread out our sleeping bags to get comfortable for the night. It was still decently warm, so our pajamas consisted of him and I in our shorts and her in shorts and a tank top. The three of us were lying in the tent, 30 feet from the fire pit, eavesdropping on the fireside conversation, quietly adding humorous commentary with hushed giggles. I honestly can't remember what led to it, but next thing I knew, my partner was kissing me and her hand had slid down my shorts. I moaned into her mouth, but luckily it was muffled by her kiss. I glanced over to see our friend right beside us with his hand down his own shorts. My partner noticed and I watched as she tugged his wrist, pulling his hand from his shorts, and proceeded to slip her fingers inside his waistband. She now had both hands wrapped around two hard cocks, stroking us both as we did our best to stay quiet.

She pulled her lips away from mine to place them on his. I was shocked for a brief moment but then incredibly turned on. I had to have been positively throbbing in her grasp. As quickly as her hands were on the two of us, ours were all over her.

My hand went down the front of her pajamas, finding that she was already dripping wet. Our friend's hand slid beneath her top, fondling her supple breast, while she continued to work both of us in unison. Being so close to everyone else while this was happening was an intense rush, incredibly naughty and exciting.

It was much hotter than I expected to see my partner pleasuring me and another man at the same time. She was just so focused, so lost in what she was doing. I could see the silhouettes of everyone around the fire through the thin material of the tent, none the wiser that my fingers were currently knuckle deep in my partner. Her breasts were now fully exposed in the dim light, each nipple being lapped at and suckled upon by separate tongues. Our friend was clearly familiar with my partner's body from the way that he teased it. Quiet giggles and moans escaped our lips as we tried to avoid shaking the tent with our movements. Her hands released our cocks, moving to press against our chests, leaning the both of us onto our backs on the mattress.

I watched in the dim light as she tugged at his shorts, pulling his cock free from its confines, before sinking her mouth down over it. His cock was noticeably smaller than mine, but it slid so perfectly into her mouth. Her hand returned to grip my shaft. She continued to stroke me firmly while she sucked another man's cock just inches away. I am still not sure how he and I kept from moaning from her skilled attention. Our breathing was definitely labored as she treated our cocks with her hands and mouth. She slid his cock from her mouth, a ribbon of spit dangling as she brought the tip of my cock to her lips. She let her spit dribble down my shaft, helping me to slide more easily through her delicate fist.

I clutched at the fabric of the sleeping bag as she tried to take as much of me as she could in her mouth. Our friend reached for her hair, grabbing a handful and lifting and dropping her head on my cock. My cock pressed into her throat as drool cascaded around it. The sensation was so intense that I had to pull myself out or else I would have filled her mouth with cum right there.

I turned her so that she could get a better angle on our friend's cock with her mouth and I shifted behind her.

"Hey Chad, did you remember when your sister lit that tent on fire?" my mother yelled from the fire, apparently not aware of the situation."Yeah, luckily it started pouring rain!" I replied, keeping the disembodied voice satisfied with a response while I was busy rubbing my cock hard against my partners clit while she was burying her nose in our friends abdomen, her throat straining around his cock. This helped to muffle her moan as I slid inside of her, her dripping pussy giving little resistance.

We could not fuck like we normally would. Movements were kept slow and quiet, which was torturous but amazing. Her pussy gripped me so tightly as our friend lightly fucked her mouth.

The silent spit roast was underway, as all of our bodies fought the urge to just fuck like animals. All parties involved were aware of the risk of getting caught, but I think that helped to fuel the passion. Our bodies moved in beautiful unison. My hips pressed my cock deep into her pussy, driving her mouth forward onto his cock. And as she withdrew him from her mouth, her body would glide backward, her slippery cunt chasing my cock and reclaiming it before it could fully escape.

I wrapped my hand below to rub her clit while his hand cupped her breast as it dangled from her glistening torso. Her sighs became shorter and more intense as I worked my cock to tease every nerve possible. I was so glad that our tent was deep enough in the shadows to hide our figures through the mesh screen. The cool evening breeze blew through the tent, caressing our glistening bodies, carrying the scent of hot sex off into the rustling trees.

Gentle suckling, slurping, and slapping of flesh somehow went unnoticed by the commotion around the fire.As my fingers flipped over her clit, I listened to her breath flow harder through her nostrils. I watched as our friend's hips began to pump faster.

I felt her muscles begin to spasm as light muffled whimpers emanated from her.I felt the edge begin to draw nearly as my motions became more sporadic.It was so hard to keep silent as I felt her pussy melt around my cock,her orgasm rippling through her. She popped his cock out of her mouth pumped her fist furiously.I watched his in the low light as his face contorted and his cock hurled ribbons of warm cum onto her beautiful face.This amazing sight was enough to push me over the edge, my hips driving hard against her as a stream of cum finally burst forth from me, deep inside her, splashing against her cervix.

My hips continued quick but short thrust as my muscles tightened, emptying every ounce of my load into her.We simultaneously collapsed onto the inflatable mattresses, silently panting, basking in the afterglow. My partner lovingly wiped the cum from her face, smearing it over her neck and breasts. I could make out the dull flickering of the campfire as they danced upon her sweaty, sticky skin. We both leaned in to take turns kissing her, thanking her for this amazing surprise. We helped to wipe her clean and soon the three of us drifted off to sleep, her lovely form framed in the middle, with her hands held tightly in each of ours.