Kink in the Hotel

Story Info
A couple take a romantic holiday together to the beach.
1.8k words
3.94
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blaeze
Blaeze
1 Followers

[Please note, this is my first story I've published here]

"I'm so glad we finally got time away" Eryn says with a grin, carrying her bag into the lobby of the hotel. Jake grins back, equally excited to have time together away from home. The lobby is brightly lit with comfortable chairs and marble columns and polished floors.

They had decided to go somewhere fancy, but hadn't planned much else; their usual style was to let adventure take them wherever they wished, and this weekend was likely to be no different.

The couple quickly check in, and are handed the keys. They make their way to the large elevator doors and find their floor, traveling up to see their rooms.

Eryn gasps as she opens the door, a view greets them overlooking the ocean, a boundless sea of deep blue with pure sands at its edge.

"Oh wow, LOOK!" she says, leaving her bag by the door and walking over to admire the vantage point. They spend some time exploring their new surroundings, Eryn had managed the booking, and just as they had with their previous stay away from home, they had a jacuzzi this time too. From the balcony, Jake can see the pool below, an inviting place edged with lush foliage. This place promised to be quite the relaxing stay.

They spend what is left of their afternoon exploring around the hotel. They find the pool is surprisingly secluded for a hotel pool, and nearby is a sauna; which they both take note to try later. They eventually wander further than the hotel, making their way to the waters edge. The cool water proves too tempting, and since they had worn their swimming attire, they both decide a swim is in order.

They talk as they bob in the gentle surf, "a bit better than the last time we swam" Jake laughs.

"We should survive atleast!" Eryn jokes, swimming closer to him.

"So, it seems we have all the time we could want to do whatever we want" he comments.

She nods, "exactly, we can do whatever we like. In fact..." she starts to say with a playful smirk.

He raises an eyebrow, "hm?"

"I have something planned..." she says as she holds him closer.

His hands slide down to lift her slightly and hold her against his body, allowing her legs to wrap around his waist, "I thought we didn't have anything planned..."

"Well, I might have planned something..."

"You cheeky girl..." he replies with a smirk.

~~~~

Once they are back in the room, they decide to slip into the shower to wash the salt water off. Stripping out of their clothes, they both enter the warm, steamy water.

Eryn watches as water cascades down over her boyfriends body. She bites her lower lip and enters the stream of water, closing the door behind them. She places her hand against his tummy, "I'm really excited for this surprise..." she says softly.

"Oh? Now you've got me really excited!" he answers.

"More than excited... horny..." she says as her hand slides down and she confidently wraps her hand around his member, stroking the shaft slowly, her thumb tracing over the head of his length.

"O-oh..." he replies, moaning softly as she glided her hand over his length.

"I want you to be just as horny as I am..." she says, exploring his length with her fingers.

She continues to tease, but when Jake tries to take it further she stops him, "uh uh.... I want you pent up for this" she says. This doesn't stop her from teasing though, and alternated from stroking slowly, to cupping his balls with one hand while working his cock faster with the other, then backing off.

"Oh fuck Eryn... keep doing that and I won't last..." he groans.

She smiles, pleased with the effect she's having, "uh uh... you're not allowed to. That's the rules..."

She ends up sending him out first, with instructions to wait on the bed for her.

~~~~

Jake waits patiently for her to exit the bathroom. He slowly strokes his member, as she instructed, his mind racing for what she might have planned. Finally the door opens.

Out steps Eryn, wearing a set of black bra and undies, the material surprisingly sheer, her nipples pressed against the thin material. He's surprised to see she's shaved herself smooth, and his cock throbs at the scene she's presented. She smirks as she dims the lights in the hotel room, giving it a dusky feel.

"Good boy.... that's exactly where I want you..." she says as she walks over to the bed, then crawls on all fours up between his legs.

While on all fours, she grasps his thighs and lifts his legs to give herself as much access as she wishes, then reaches for his member and slowly strokes his length. While holding his member, she drags her tongue over the head, then engulfs it with her mouth, bobbing her head on his length.

Jake's head tilts back as he focuses entirely on the sensation of her lips around his length. She's moving slowly but taking him deep, making sure he feels her tongue moving against him.

As his head is tilted back, he hears the door unlatch, and his eyes snap open. He lifts one hand to her shoulder, and glances down as she lifts her mouth from his length, "mmm... almost forgot..." she says, and his heart races as she reaches back and tugs her sheer undies to the side.

"Eryn..." he pants breathlessly, while she is kissing the side of his shaft.

"I liked this fantasy idea of yours... so I wanted to try it out..." she replies, not bothering to glance back at the playmate joining them as he positions himself behind her, but continuing to hold her undies to the side knowing she's revealing her pussy and tight pucker to them. She keeps it this way until she feels their hand on her rear, holding it to the side and she sighs with arousal, sliding Jake's cock into her mouth again.

It doesn't take long before Jake is feeling her moaning on his cock, while her pussy is being lapped at. Their tongue is all over her, sliding in, rubbing her clit, sucking on it too and making her legs shake as they expertly build her arousal.

She slides his cock from her lips and strokes his slick member, "mmph... it's okay.. I told him just to eat my pussy..." she explains with a wink, pleased with just how hard she has made him.

The room feels heavy with lust, with both Jake and Eryn being teased mercilessly. The only noises are moans, gasps, sighs, and the lewd sounds of Eryn's pussy being pleasured by her playmates tongue. He can see Eryn's legs shaking and knows she's getting closer to her release. Working his member with her hand she rests her head on his thigh, panting as her clit is being sucked firmly. She tilts her hips as she feels their tongue tracing up and circling her tight rear. Then she feels it, their tongue entering her, sliding in slow and deep. They keep both their hands on her rear, holding her cheeks spread.

Jake's eyes are fixed on the scene before him, all while Eryn continues to tease him. She continues to give them as much access as they wish, spreading her legs and arching her back, giving them total access to her soaking wet pussy and tight rear.

He watches, the head of his cock is pressed against her tongue, "mmmph...." she groans deeply, eyes almost rolling back, "I want to be fucked..."

Jake's heart races, she's keeping him in this position with his back against the bedhead, and shows no signs of letting him change position. The playmate behind her stops using his tongue and smirks too as he positions himself behind her. Jake's arousal is so heightened, but he remembers what she said and it seems he's planning to obey her as he lays his length between her cheeks. He's big, and he's sure Eryn can feel that.

"I want to see how big he is..." she pants. Flipping over, she lays with her back against Jake's chest, guiding one of his hands over to cup her breast. She bites her lip, her legs splaying to either side, then gasps when he taps his sizeable girth against her firm clit.

"Pull my legs apart and up..." she commands Jake. His fingers slide down to her pussy, and he rubs her clit first, making her body jump slightly as she's so sensitive. He takes a moment to feel just how wet she is. She's soaking, his fingers glisten with her wetness. Then her slides his hands over her thighs and presses to spread them; then pulls them up, putting her into a position that she's been in with him many times.

The playmate smirks, "looks like he's made sure you're ready..."

"You made me this wet, you better make me cum..." she adds, and reaches down to spread her lips. The two of them make Jake watch as he rubs the head of his cock against her wet lips. Then they surprise him as he slides his cock into her, making Eryn reach up and grab Jake's shoulder, moaning loudly as she feels herself stretch around his girth.

With how wet she is, it's impossible for him to hold back. The whole bed is soon rocking as he bucks his hips. Gripping her partners shoulder, she begs of him, "rub my clit, p-please!"

Jake is so incredibly turned on by the situation, his hand slides down and he rubs her firm little button. He can feel just how turned on she is, her body quivering, her clit so firm, and her pussy almost dripping wet.

"Good girl, do you want to cum?" he asks breathlessly, kissing her neck. He has such a supportive hold on her, she can just relax in his embrace while being brought closer to her climax. His finger rubs in firm, right circles, faster and faster, all while she feels herself being filled so deep. Her first waves of her climax begin to crash over her, and as her playmate feels this, he takes her legs and lifts them over his shoulder. She feels so incredibly full, it pushes her over into a flux climax, and soon she's cumming, feeling the sudden warm gushing of cum inside her, as deep as possible. Jake holds her as she rides her intense orgasm, made more intense form being between the two men and totally surrounded.

She basks in the afterglow, recovering from such a naughty experience that had given her an orgasm that had made her whole body shake.

Blaeze
Blaeze
1 Followers