Kink University - Ch. 08 - Silks

Story Info
Lilly finds an old friend who is ... tied up at the moment.
1.9k words
1.8k
3

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

By the time we reached the auditorium, our pace had left me a little sweaty and short of breath. Hyrranesus seemed to have no such issue--moving as quickly and effortlessly in the University as when we'd started at the farm. I couldn't tell if this was some natural skill on her part, a result of all her travels, or if I was in that much worse shape than the older forest nymph. Much faster than I had arrived, we were right back in the auditorium where I had begun my day.

We passed through the now-empty space and stopped at the room at the end of the hall. There, an open door revealed a woman sitting at a desk. Behind her was a vibrant red tapestry covered in an array of swirls.

Just before we entered, Hyrranesus stopped and pulled me to the side. She whispered, "Now, you seem like a kind and polite young person. I feel like I don't need to say this, but just for fair distribution of knowledge, I should let you know. I've seen... great and terrible things to those who have behaved rudely to Miss Frostberry."

"Miss Frostberry?"

"The Director's personal assistant," Hyrranesus explained. "Kind and good but... with little tolerance for rudeness. She is by far more powerful than the Director themself--probably more powerful than anybody at this university. She enforces the truce... and is the reason outsiders don't dare violate it."

I gave a blank sort of nod.

Hyrranesus bit her lip as she seemed to think about whether she should say more. "I say this because, in the past, some have mistaken her vocation and attire of choice for powerlessness. And we need her counsel as much as the Director's.

I nodded, understanding a little better. I certainly had never had any intent to be rude to anyone. But it was nice to feel in the know about the situation.

Hyrranesus and led me into the room. There, I smiled to and finally really saw Miss Frostberry--who scooted off her chair as we entered. When she did, I noted that I could no longer see her, not until she came out from behind her large wooden desk.

Miss Frostberry, it seemed, was a halfling who only stood a couple feet tall at most. She had pale skin, even more freckles than me, and red hair kept in tight ringlets. On her face was a pair of winged glasses on a chain that rested around her neck. She wore a white blouse--open to expose her large breasts--and a black miniskirt. Underneath, her legs were bare down to her black heels. Because of these, I nearly missed the outline of a patch of red hair on each foot.

For a moment, I was confused at why she was wearing the high-quality equivalent of a sexy Halloween outfit. Then I remembered where I was... and began to work it out. Magic here came from a sexual connection to oneself. Meaning, Miss Frostberry clearly felt sexy in the attire--adding to her power. In all honesty, it was also the kind of thing I would have also wanted to wear. Seemed I still had some past-world preconceptions to work through.

"Hyrranesus!" Miss Frostberry said, her tone sweet. She smiled warmly and took Hyrranesus's hand into her own to shake it. "It's so good to see that you are bringing your research here for the semester! It's been so long. To what do we owe your visit in the middle of the day, along with this student of yours? She's not in trouble, I hope?"

I blushed and shook my head, "No ma'am."

Hyrranesus removed her clipboard and presented it. "It is good to see you too Miss Frostberry. I hope you and your husband can come over for dinner this weekend to catch up."

Husband? For whatever reason, the thought had not really occurred to me that there would be married couples in a college devoted to kink. I looked again at her desk and, this time, noticed the array of knickknacks and paper. Among these was a small painting on an easel--featuring Miss Frostberry and Professor Ozgrub.

I thought about the pairing for a moment and it scared me a little... from an anatomical and geometric perspective. From their happy expressions in the painting, it seemed that she was perfectly content. Good for her.

"For now," Hyrranesus continued, "I think we may have a solution to the outbreak in the goblin village."

"Then I'm doubly glad you came," Miss Frostberry said, raising her eyebrows. She pushed her glasses up over the bridge of her nose and then waved her hand in the direction of the curtain. When she did so, the patterns in the red fabric began to twist and move--without the actual fabric even swaying. The patterns seemed to dance together... and began to take shape into the images of infinite human bodies tangled in pleasure.

To my surprise, the curtain did not just magically open like an ordinary curtain. Rather, there was a series of soft cracks. As if the curtain were made of... stone? Then, the curtain just fell into a cloud of dust. No--not dust--but rather mist that briefly revealed a rainbow where the light touched in before vanishing entirely.

Behind the curtain, the Director was writing in a book. They turned around, their feathers slightly ruffled, and said, "Is it noon already?"

"No, Director," Miss Frostberry said. "Hyrranesus is here with a student--regarding the outbreak at the goblin village."

"Oh," the Director said, setting down their book and quill (made from their own feather, it seemed). "Have you found the human who brought this infection?"

I felt my face flush.

"Better," Hyrranesus said. "Her milk may have the potential to save them... and all of us."

"Wait," I said, just barely having recovered from thinking that I had caused some sort of plague without knowing. "Th-this isn't some kind of... chosen one thing, right? B-because I'm really not the kind of person who could do all that. I have... uhm... issues."

"Of course not," Hyrranesus said, shaking her head emphatically.

"The issue of the Dark Lord is one that no mere student could handle by themselves," Miss Frostberry said, as she walked over and patted my hand like an adorable pet puppy.

"Except for maybe that trio of plucky youngsters that defeated the zombie wolves last month," The Director said, and looked off wistfully as they spoke. "I think they're half-gods... or maybe one of them has some special sword?"

"Wasn't it a ring of invisibility?" Hyrranesus asked.

"I thought they teleported here from a coat closet." Miss Frostberry said, furrowing her brow. "Siblings who came from a land of talking animals, where they were royalty."

"That's right! The way I heard it, they were immaculately conceived by the magic that rules all these lands--destined to bring balance," Hyrranesus replied, giving a nod of agreement.

I tried to follow along; but my face must have betrayed my confusion because they all smiled at me apologetically.

"We are confounding the young girl," The Director said. Then they smiled out the fleshy corners of their mouth--adjacent to the beak. "They are the sorts of chosen heroes that come along only once in a century. You're clearly not meant for that caliber of heroism."

I just kind of stood there... too late realizing that my jaw was hanging open. And before I could decide whether to feel relieved or insulted, they brought the conversation back to the topic at hand.

"However," Hyrranesus said, lifting her index finger to both of them. "She just might have the potential to cure the sickness that arrived with the first of the humans."

A human disease? While I wasn't the most medically literate person in the world, I did know a bit. Maybe I would recognize it! So, finally, I spoke up. "Can you tell me about the disease?"

Hyrranesus nodded and began to rifle through the pockets inside her robe. "The afflicted describe general signs of illness. Aches in the muscles, head, and joints. However, it does not go away. To the contrary, it becomes worse over time. Those suffering have begun to lose muscle mass and even minor amounts of control over their bodies.

I shook my head slowly. It sounded like an Earth illness--if there were such a thing. But the symptoms did not seem unique enough for me to recognize. Not like Chicken Pox or something like that.

Hyrranesus's eyes lit up, and she pulled her hand out of her robes. When she did, she revealed what she had found--a glass vial with a cork stopper. Inside, there was some kind of bug--now dead. Upon closer inspection, I immediately recognized the eight legs, round body, and mean-looking mouth. It made my skin crawl.

It was a tick... and that meant...

"Lyme disease," I said aloud.

Immediately, all three of them stepped in closer--alternating their attention between me and the dead tick. Their excitement was immediate. They all began to speak at once.

"Is she a healer on her world?" Miss Frostberry asked.

"How do you know?" the Director asked.

"Is it a plague on your world?" Hyrranesus asked.

"I'm not a doctor," I said, resisting telling them that my degree was in writing, not something useful. "And it's not a plague... but it is fairly common. I learned about it when I kept lizards. There were these... western fence lizards that some guy abandoned at a pet store. I took them in and learned about them online to take care of them. But what was interesting was that they had the ability to purge Lyme disease from any tick... er, uhm, parasite, like that bug... that sucked their blood."

Fascinating," the Director said as they stroked the feathers on their chin with a talon.

Hyrranesus looked at them and said, "Many healers literally express elements of their unique life experiences in their milk. It wouldn't be the first time either--as this world often seems to fabricate resolutions when it comes to issues like this."

"But," the Director said. "I recall your use of the words could and potentially."

Hyrranesus nodded. "As with all things magical, she would need to actually master her abilities in order for her milk to become strong enough to attain sufficient potency."

All three of them paused... and then turned to face me.

"W-what?" I asked, feeling peculiarly studied... perhaps like what my rescued fence lizards felt in their glass terrariums. Yes, that was me--Lilly the human fence lizard.

Before anyone could speak up, Miss Frostberry's expression changed and she pressed her finger to her lips. Everyone was utterly silent while she veered around the room. Finally, she paused when she spotted something that I otherwise would have never noticed. It was a... thick shadow, in the form of an orb.

Without hesitation, Miss Frostberry extended her palm toward it. The same red fabric from before shot from her arm like another sleeve. Except... this sleeve quickly became several joined tendrils of red fabric that sought out the shadow orb like snakes flying through the air. It began to vanish, but not before the tendrils reached through.

For a moment, nothing happened. But then the red tendrils of fabric went taught. The orb began to grow... larger and larger until something began to appear within. It was hair... followed by the head of someone green.

Whoever it was screamed furiously as she was pulled from the void. Then we saw her fully--hanging upside-down as the fabric tendrils held her--tightening around her taught and defined muscles. These continued--framing her breasts and groin, tying her legs so that she would have been kneeling, wrapping around her mouth like a makeshift gag behind her exposed lower canines. Her long and familiar mohawk, now braided, dangled from the top of her head.

It was Daava, struggling and pulling at her bindings with a ferocity that made me... feel things.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving this series. Please keep it going!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

DnD Nerds and My Wife Sam shares his Wife.in Erotic Couplings
The Perfect Alpha Ch. 01 The Werewolf who is not what she seems...in NonHuman
The Babysitter's Surprise With the wife out of town, we hired a babysitter.in Erotic Couplings
Flora & Fauna Pt. 01 Runaway girl meets centaur.in NonHuman
Mary the Milkmaid A young college girl becomes a hucow.in Fetish
More Stories