Kink University - Ch. 10 - Feelings

Story Info
Lilly reflects ... while low-key sexy times ensue.
2.6k words
1.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - Feelings

By the time I left the auditorium and my meeting with the heads of Kink University, the sun was still pretty high overhead and had only barely taken a slight orange glow to it. My brain was still buzzing from everything that had happened... and what I had agreed to. But, oddly, I found myself in a hazy and easily distractible mindset. I noticed that the outside campus was relaxingly vacant. With nothing to do yet, I just meandered slowly toward the mess hall I assumed to be still closed, while taking in everything at a far more relaxed pace than before.

I noticed wildflowers growing on the side of the dirt paths--with flowers mostly arrayed in the yellows and oranges. Drawing in a relaxed breath, I stopped at a particularly vibrant clump of plantlife and sat down to see more closely. I wasn't sure if it was just where my mind was because of everything that had happened, but I thought that the shapes of the flowers looked even more like genitalia than the already very sexualized shapes of flowers I was used to seeing.

Most of these were long and featured clitoral buds between velvety lips--much like orchids. Others were compound flowers--like lavender--but shaped with a clearly defined heads on their already phallic shapes. The only traditionally round flowers were tiny pink and brown ones that served as ground cover. These didn't seem overly sexual at first, until I noticed how the centers poked up above the rest... like varying shaped nipples.

Upon these plants, I noticed mostly a sparse array of silver and gold beetles. The perfectly round shapes and shininess of their exoskeletons on this particular plantlife made me think of genital and nipple piercings--something I appreciated aesthetically, even if the prospect of the pain in getting them terrified me.

There were flying creatures as well--yellow and black-striped ones that I initially mistook for hornets. When one landed on a nipple-flower, however, I noticed that it was not an invertebrate at all, but rather a tiny skink-like lizard. It had a long, narrow body and slightly spiked scales that clearly carried little balls of pollen at their centers. There were three sets of very film-like wings--quite transparent and delicate-looking compared to the leathery ones I expected from a reptile. There was nothing inherently sexual about these animals (I should say, beyond the hemipenes and rough sex which characterized all skinks I knew of). Still, I was equally delighted by the presence of tiny dragon-bees.

In taking a break to look at all the lovely--if mildly arousing--plantlife, I realized how emotionally exhausted I was. Though the people in Kinky University were the kindest I had ever met, I hadn't really had time to process leaving my old life entirely behind. I asked myself, almost impatiently, what there was to miss or process. Family who mostly ignored or misgendered me? A few acquaintances I occasionally met for dinner? Work that seemed purposefully designed to be needlessly cruel? Sexual repression? Discrimination? No... none of it were worth going back to. The fact that I was even thinking of any of it made me feel angry with myself.

It... still had been a large change, I suppose. Not to mention the near-constant influx of new people. With my anxiety when it came to people, it had taken its toll on my energy. If anything, the fact that I was beginning to like them all had probably made the drain all the more covert. So, I was glad that I at least had the rest of the night to recharge. And... maybe it was okay for me to be patient with myself as I adjusted.

Out of curiosity, I walked toward the dining hall to see if it was open. This building was about a third of the size of the temple--a wooden and straw hut, with a stone chimney in the back. I entered through the front doors.

The inside of the dining hall was about what one would expect from the medieval equivalent of a university. A few windows provided the light--so it was certainly getting darker. A large hearth burned away in the far end of the room--over which pots were hung by a long metal rod. There seemed to be a private room in the back, which I guessed to be where the kitchen was. As for the rest of the space, wooden benches and tables were scattered about. This aspect seemed almost more like a tavern from a fantasy novel (which I suppose my life had become) than a cafeteria, which I found relaxing.

The room was empty, so I took a seat not far from the hearth. While it was still warm, I enjoyed watching the flames and feeling the dry heat on my face and through my clothes. I sat there for several minutes, just quietly staring at the fire, enjoying the smoky aroma mixed with that of some unknown food, and listening to the quiet crackling.

I was gently awoken from my trance when I heard something being placed on the table that I was sitting at. I turned to see a pair of clawed, scaled hands putting a cup and bowl in front of me. I looked up to see Mr. Spleck-still in his maid dress--giving a warm smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Spleck," I said in a hushed tone, not really sure why I was being so quiet.

"It is my delight!" Mr Spleck replied and gave a cute little curtsey. "I hope you enjoy the rabbit and vegetable stew. I went heavy on the butter and threw a few garlics into the pot, too! It tasted absolutely lovely to me, so I hope you enjoy."

Before he left, I brought the bowl to my lips and sipped. It was, indeed, very good. The meat and veggies were balanced, the flavors were rich without being overbearing, and there was a delightfully creamy texture to it. It was infinitely better than the frozen burritos, PB&J sandwiches, and oatmeal packages I lived off at home. I smiled and said, "It's amazing! I wish I was able to make food like this."

Mr. Spleck bared his little, sharp teeth and replied, "I'm so glad you like it! Maybe one day, I could arrange a cooking course! Wouldn't that be fun."

I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I must continue to prepare for the dinner rush. The far sink is for washing your bowl and cup; feel free to leave them drying on the rack." Mr. Spleck said and waved as he walked back toward the kitchen.

I waved back and then continued to eat my stew. I'm not proud to admit that I slurped quite loudly, and got several splashes of soup on my face. But I was famished, and it felt okay to do since I was alone. Once I was finished, I brought my dishes to the sink.

Right before I reached it, however, someone else entered through. She was a tallish woman with short, black hair. It was combed back elegantly, and seemed held in place by some kind of product. She looked almost human, except for her red-tinted skin and a certain glimmer in her brown eyes, which seemed more piercing and disarming than those of anyone I had ever met. She wore school robes; but hers were of an unmistakably higher quality. They seemed to be a black silk with an elegant sheen--cut to hug her body tightly and make her shoulders seem impressively broad, like a fine tuxedo.

"Ah, a student," the finely-dressed lady said with a tone of approval. "Have you seen my wife around?"

I stared at her blankly, trying desperately to find words.

"Oh! Are you new here?" she asked, smiling boldly but pleasantly.

I nodded, trying my best to smile politely while also fearing how stupid my face probably looked.

"That explains it, then," she said and smiled widely. "My name is Mrs. Cassia--proud patron of Kavtagro Inku. Most of the new students know me, as I live quite nearby and often visit when other affairs are not consuming my time. My wife is a lovely Agamidian, named Mr. Spleck."

"Mr. Spleck?" I asked, suddenly brightening up.

Mrs. Cassia nodded. "A sweetheart who loves his work as a maid here, even though I have told him countless times that he need never dust or cook again. But what can one do with such a stubborn wife who knows what he enjoys." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Yeah, I know Mr. Spleck," I said, my words finally catching up with me. As bad as my anxiety with talking to people was (and especially new people), her soft tone and her relation to Mr. Spleck helped. "He's in the kitchen right now, cooking rabbit stew. It was really good. And he's, uhm, really nice."

Mrs. Cassia smiled. "Yes, I found a good one. And the way he looks in that uniform of his... yes. If you'll please excuse me dear." Already, she was biting her lower lip and walking briskly toward the kitchen door. She threw it open and, for a moment, just stared inside with a look that could only be described as predatory. She then entered and closed the door behind her.

"Damn..." I muttered to myself, and then smiled.

-O-

After dinner, I spent the next few hours lying in bed and just thinking. Usually, I would have spent all this free time on some 'me' time in the carnal sense. But after all that had happened, I needed some time to mull over things. Starting with the fact that I had learned that I could do healing magic that might be able to cure a disease that my kind had accidentally brought to this world. Also, that it had to be milked out of me. Not to mention what had happened between me and Aamalyn. I had the feeling that her influence wasn't the best; but she wasn't wrong about the things I felt. And I couldn't deny feeling an attraction to her.

Then there was Daava wanting to be my tutor. Or was it that she wanted to be my domme? It was confusing. And though I liked her a lot, I had a hard time reading her. We both wanted to help her people be cured of their plague. But what had happened in that moment when she had asked me? It was more than lust and more than my desire to avoid confrontation. I'd looked into her eyes and, for just a moment, felt... safe? Brave? I wasn't sure.

As I was trying to figure it all out, the door to the cabin opened and Mystery entered. With their flattened hair, half-closed eyes, and a huge smile they looked equal parts excited and tired. With a squeal of delight, they ran and leaped into bed next to me. Before I could say a thing, they were squeezing me tightly in a hug.

"Roomie!" Mystery said. Then, speaking a mile a minute, they let loose. "I missed you all day! And, oh my god, it was amazing! I went to one of the Multiplist classes. I thought it was going to be, you know, kind of weird. Maybe like, an orgie-fest. Freaky, but maybe fun, right? Well there was no orgie. We basically just held hands with multiple people and felt their energies and blah, blah, blah! But there was this adorable guy, there. Round face, strong, shy, dark skin, little bitty smile that could make birds sing. His name is Caid. What a name, right? Caid, mmm. Such a hottie. And we, like, were the only ones in the class who got our magics working first try. Then we happened to be sitting next to each other at dinner, and it was so, so, so awesome!"

I giggled, surprised by how much I was enjoying them carrying on about a boy they had met. "He does sound pretty hot."

Mystery nodded excitedly. "Right? Anyways, how was your first day? Meet any hot guys? Any hot girls? Any hot enbies?" They raised their eyebrows in a highly suggestive way at this last one.

"You've spoiled me on enbies, Mystery!" I said and giggled together with them. This sort of light flirtation didn't come natural to me, but I was enjoying it. It felt like... pretending to be a normal person, but in a good way.

Mystery squeezed me again, this time pressing their cheeks against mine awkwardly until we were both in hysterics. "Of course, you're right! Do I need to save myself for you, Lilly?"

"Alas, you seem to be pretty set on this Caid guy. I'll just wait in case I get to be your rebound." I shook my head in pretend sorrow. We both laughed again.

"Fair," Mystery said. "But you are clearly avoiding my question, so spill!"

"Okay, okay," I said, realizing I kind of was avoiding their question. "Well, it's weird. There's this woman... an elf who isn't from the school."

"From the Other Place?" Mystery asked, their eyes wide.

"The Other-what? Oh!" I realized that they were talking about the town--the one that nobody would discuss in any amount of detail other than that they did not share the University's views on sexual ethics. "Yeah, uhm, I guess she is."

For a moment, Mystery stared at me in a serious expression that was odd for them. Then they finally relented to a small smile and said, "A bad girl, eh? I should have known. All subby, cute, and quiet as you are." They grabbed the hand where I wore my pink polka-dot ring, and wiggled it playfully.

I gave a polite smile and then exhaled heavily. "Yeah, I don't know how to feel about it either. Then there's this other woman named Daava, who-"

"Another woman?" Mystery said and dropped their jaw dramatically. "It's only been one day, Lilly!"

"I know, but," I said, trying to put my feelings toward the situation into words. How to say that I wasn't sure if Daava was attracted to me, or if her attraction was (very reasonably) born of necessity. "I don't know if she actually likes me in that way. Or if we were on our way to just being friends, or..."

Mystery put their hand on my mouth and asked, "Do you think she's hot?" They then removed their hand and peered closely at me.

I thought about the question for a moment. I did feel a connection, particularly at the sense of... awkwardness we seemed to share. There was no denying how beautiful she was... with her piercings, her mohawk, her claws. Not to mention the way she took charge and asserted her will with me. And how she had made me feel in that last moment.

"I knew it," Mystery said. I realized that they were pointing down at my lower half.

My cheeks burned horrifically, and I looked down... only to see that nothing had happened.

All the while, Mystery was cackling wildly. When they were finished, they wiped a tear from their eye and said, "You wouldn't have brought her up if you didn't think she was hot. And if you only thought she was hot, this wouldn't be such a 'hard' question for you. Which means..."

"You know, I'm thinking about withdrawing my consent for you to masturbate in the bed," I muttered with playful grumpiness. I couldn't help but smile a little at their assertion of my feelings.

"Jokes on you; I enjoy it when someone controls when I get to orgasm. It turns me on!" Mystery winked and began to disrobe for sleeping.

"Fine, you win." I rolled onto my side--with a pillow under my head and another between my legs.

"I always do." Mystery replied smugly. After a few minutes I heard them begin to elicit soft moans from their side of the bed.

Fuck it.

This time, I joined it. Albeit, as quietly as I dared.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lacey and Her Boss Pt. 01 Lacey's very first date was with her boss at the bookstore.in Erotic Couplings
My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 01 A white married woman falls for her daughter’s black BF.in Interracial Love
Indentured Pervitude 01 A woman unexpectedly becomes the owner of her fiancé.in Novels and Novellas
Breeding Mom Six horny young guys get off, breeding a sexy MILF.in Group Sex
The Valentine's Day Triple Play Freya shares all three holes with Alex on Valentine's Day.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories