Kink University - Ch. 16 - Riding Cow

Story Info
Lilly engages in pony play ... er ... cow play?
2.5k words
2k
2
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daava—seated on the saddle I had previously assumed to be a weird backpack—rode atop me as I walked. Her position allowed her to straddle her warm legs along my sides and under my arms when they were lowered. As I walked along in my room, I felt a gentle tug from one of my earrings—urging me to turn. Yes, the previous lead had now been turned into a reins. And I was being led to the door like a horse. Or, like what I had seen in pictures of more rural areas, a riding cow.

"Hold," Daava said, softly but authoritatively once we reached the door. When I stopped, she leaned her hand in front of me, presenting more of the milk candies I had tasted before from Hyrranesus.

Without thinking, I leaned to eat the candy from her hand. The candy was nice ... though it didn't quite compare to being able to touch my lips to Daava's skin.

"Good girl ... now just stay a moment," Daava said and began to shuffle herself around. I then felt her open up yet another hidden pocket in the back of my cow-print undershirt, slightly above my bra-line. I didn't understand what this hole could possibly be for until I felt the heat of something partially rigid against the bare skin of my back. It was her girlstick!

My own tingled and I froze in place. I wasn't sure what I was expected to do ... and found myself begin to panic a bit. Not that I didn't like this, I most certainly did. But I didn't know what was expected of me—what was okay and what wasn't. Would I do or say something wrong in my inexperience? I felt beads of sweat on my skin.

"Hush ... calm," Daava said, placing her hands on the sides of my head so that she covered my ears. Oddly, this felt very reassuring. And I could still hear her muffled voice as she continued, "Don't worry. Nobody will be able to see. When I am finished with my instructions, you will open the door and continue on like this is entirely normal. If you feel at any point like this is not what you want, you will use your safeword and I will dismount, and simply hold your hand as we make our way on our journey. If you want to be even more covert, you will say you need to make a bathroom stop. Then we'll talk in private. For now, are you alright with this?"

I paused for a moment to think. It was new to me ... and thus inherently a little scary. But, in truth, it felt nice. I liked being useful, having Daava close, and having her member touching my bare skin. So I gave a small nod and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"You're doing so well, Lilly," Daava said and then removed her hand from my ears. She reached in front of my mouth again, letting me take another candy.

I took it in my mouth and smiled. For a half-moment, I wondered if I felt my breasts perk up at the taste. Before I could really pay the question any mind, however, my thoughts were interrupted.

"Now, open the door," Daava said and patted me on the head.

I took a deep breath, opened the door, and stepped back outside. Immediately, the sun and my nerves blinded me. For a moment, I grew fearful that I would be shamed, ridiculed, or told I was making someone uncomfortable. When I could finally see again, I realized that nobody was looking at me at all.

Instead, Faublien and Mystery were both staring longingly at another group of students not far away. It was another group of four—two humans, the bulltaur I'd seen at the auditorium, and a pink guplium. It took me a moment to remember what Faublien had said about his secret crush on the bulltaur—who was admittedly striking.

He had warm brown skin and the build of his absolutely ripped human-like upper torso was matched only by the muscle in his bull-like lower body. These were thick, functional muscles, it seemed, not ones from weightlifting or body-sculpting.. He was hairy, though the hair on the humanlike parts looked significantly softer. His most prominent feature, however, was the absolutely gargantuan thing swinging between his legs.

He was talking and laughing jovially at something said by one of the humans—one with very dark skin, a shaved head, and a black robe. Also picturesque, he was on the short side. Robe mostly open, he revealed absolutely beautiful pectorals uncovered underneath. Beneath those ... telltale pink scars which I also shared if for the opposite reason. He seemed to blush at the attention from the bull-taur, though seemed content enough with the company. Was this the guy that Mystery was pining over? Hottie ... plus trans ... I could see why.

First Faublien and then Mystery glanced in our direction after a moment-reminding me of what I was wearing and what was being pressed against my back.. I instinctively cringed defensively—trying to somehow shield myself from what criticism might come. But there was none.

Faublien walked behind me and pulled on a strap—which actually balanced Daava's weight a bit better. "This turned out well! Feel free to bring it back to the enchanting classroom when we get back. Seeing it gives me ideas for improvements."

Mystery simply brightened up and said, "So cute ... and kinda hot. I wish my guy had a saddle."

"Me too," Faublien said, with a forlorn sigh-both of them glancing in the direction of the other group.

"Well if you want to keep ogling them, we'd better get going," Daava said. "In fact, it seems we're all headed in the same direction."

This cheered Mystery and Faublien considerably. They took their bags—Mystery sporting a new canvas one I assumed Faublien had brought for them.

The four of us began walking toward the field where Daava and I had attended our shapeshifting class the day before. When we reached it, I glanced happily at the place where Daava had chased me in her minotaur form before I had given her a blowjob. It seemed that Daava noticed as well, because she gently cradled my neck and ran her index finger down the length of my jaw.

I glanced over at our unofficial travelling companions. The Guplium with them was the pink girl who had passed us our papers in the orientation. She was now in travelling clothes and holding a very ornate walking staff. I wondered if it had enchantments like the items we'd been given. Her body was generously proportioned, and I noted a twinge of envy in myself for the ability to naturally morph my appearance to the extent of the guplium.

The second human was another woman—this one with long white hair, a tall and agile-looking physical build, and a hooked prosthetic hand. I watched as she removed the hand she had been using and replace it with a dagger-seeming to have been forged in this world. So fucking cool.

Perhaps noticing us staring, the other group—the bulltaur, two humans, and guplium—gave a friendly wave in our direction. When they did, we noticed they were all wearing matching yellow bracelets with black stripes.

An odd thought occurred to me. Was this the group of heroes that the Director, Miss Frostberry, and Hyrranesus had all spoken so fondly of? Surely, they were the only students who gave that sort of vibe. Though I wondered why the staff had gotten their stories so confused. Was it maybe common for heroic students to pop up in a place like this?

Either way, it seemed that ... they the best students ever. Best friends, had a history of adventures together already, and clearly badasses. Did they have to be sexy and nice as well? It was almost worse than if they had secretly been jerks.

We all awkwardly waved back—and both groups began to angle toward one another. I was sure I could hear Faublien and Mystery muttering nervously to themselves.

Before long, they ran out of time for their nervousness. Both groups were now together. Of course, Faublien, Mystery, the bulltaur, and the human guy fell into talking with one another.

Meanwhile, I just kind of smiled at the other two in a friendly way, blushing a bit when I remembered that I was being ridden. The other two smiled back pleasantly.

By the same weird grace that gave their group such a magnanimous presence, the Guplium girl spoke up and said, "I hope you two don't mind the quiet. We were so glad for those two to find others to occupy their attention. Love 'em to death but it's really too nice a day to not just enjoy the sound of the wind and the birds."

Sure enough, she was right. The wind was hitting just right to send waving ripples across the grass that we could hear. There was a song-bird calling out from the forest. More than both those things though, I also wanted to enjoy the quiet. Holy shit, did they really have to be this perfect?

"I like the way you think," Daava said from over my shoulder, sounding much calmer though I could definitely hear that she was putting on her professional tone. "I'm Daava and this is Lilly, if the two of you should need anything."

"I go by Bubbles," the pink guplium said, pleasantly. "And this is Freja."

The white-haired woman gave us a causal salute at her name being spoke. With her dagger hand, of course.

I nodded back and that was the extent of our conversation together. We all continued walking closely and just enjoyed the silence as we passed through the field. When we eventually passed into a forest, the comfortable silence went on. Of course, we could hear the muffled sounds of the others talking a ways ahead. However, it was just pleasant background noise adding to the overall effect of the very pleasant day.

Carrying Daava was not difficult. While her muscle made her substantial for her small stature, the goblin could not have weighed more than a hundred pounds. While this might have been a struggle for my arms, the saddle distributed her weight quite effectively on my shoulders. On top of that, I considered myself pretty strong. Before transitioning, I had spent some of my teenage years in bodybuilding. For some "mysterious" reason I did seem to focus all my attention on growing my pectorals. So many signs ... so many signs.

Anyhow, the weight wasn't an issue at all, especially with the slow pace we were walking at. This was much preferable to me even over speed walking with no extra weight whatsoever.

However, the closeness of our bodies—and especially her girlcock touching my back—made that space between us quite humid. And I wasn't certain a first, but it seemed like this was playing to Daava's advantage. As I walked, the movement created the slightest amount of friction between her body and mine. Had she ... gotten hard? I needed only lean back the slightest bit to confirm that she was indeed sporting an erection. An erection that was being stimulated by my walking.

I bit my lip, grateful my skirt was helping to hide my own girlstick as it tingled excitedly. Then I felt fingers begin to softly rub one of my ears. This in itself nearly made my knees buckle. My ears were a ... particular erotic vulnerable spot on me. Then, when a finger began to gently enter and leave my ear—virtually fucking it—it was all I could do not to start moaning in front of everyone. My god, why was my body so weird?

Out of the corner of my eye, I checked to see if anyone had noticed. However, everyone seemed perfectly oblivious to what was happening.

I felt a bit of tension in the saddle. After a moment, I noticed that Daava's riding style had changed. Instead of being passively carried, she was slightly standing on the stirrups. This, combined with my walking, created even more friction. She was grinding my back and I ... I was loving it.

Daava's hand cruelly pulled away from my ear. Again, I just barely kept from letting out a needy moan. My tail twitched anxiously against my leg, reminding me that it existed. I then felt a gentle pull on my earrings, letting me know to slow down. I slowed until we were well behind the others. Only then did the slight pressure on my ears let up.

After another moment, Daava brought her three-fingered hand to my face. Already conditioned, I didn't even think before I opened my mouth to receive the candy. The candy wasn't all that went into my mouth, however. Daav'as index finger joined it—pushing the sweet around in my mouth. Along my tongue, over my molars, past my gums.

Eventually, it fell behind my tongue, but that didn't mean that Daava was finished. No, she continued to explore my mouth with her soft finger and smooth claw. She touched each of my teeth individually, swirled her finger in circles with my tongue, even felt around the roof of my mouth with her second knuckle. Like she was getting to know every part of my body that she couldn't see.

"Such a pliant cow, Lilly," Daava whispered approvingly before gently nibbling on my earlobe. She gave it a gently suckle-taking part of the earing in her mouth as she did so-and then ran her tongue up the length of my ear. "Today, you are all mine."

I whispered a feint "moo," which was rewarded as Daava sucked on my neck—gently touching her teeth to my skin without applying pressure. She continued to grind against my back as she licked hungrily at my flesh. Her breath continued to quicken.

Suddenly, Daava gently bit me and let out a muffled moan. Her body seized, and I felt a hot jet of fluid coat my upper back and neck, under my clothing. After several seconds like this, her body finally relaxed. Daava gently kissed the spot she had been biting before pulling back.

"That was so good," Daava said as she caressed my cheek lovingly. "And I was able to mark what is mine before our quest even begins.

I smiled, now feeling her cum cooling slightly under my clothing. It felt nice to be wearing her love, though I had no idea why. I suppose the fact that she had called me "hers" added to the arousal. Not only that, it made some primal part of my brain feel ... secure. I leaned my head back against her affectionately as she continued to pet me.

"And just think," Daava continued. "It's been less than an hour. We've got two hours or more to go until we get there! And the whole trip back."

At those words, my girlstick stood at attention. I was going to be very very wet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

DnD Nerds and My Wife Sam shares his Wife.in Erotic Couplings
The Perfect Alpha Ch. 01 The Werewolf who is not what she seems...in NonHuman
The Babysitter's Surprise With the wife out of town, we hired a babysitter.in Erotic Couplings
Flora & Fauna Pt. 01 Runaway girl meets centaur.in NonHuman
Mary the Milkmaid A young college girl becomes a hucow.in Fetish
More Stories