Kinktober 2020 - Day 07

Story Info
Day 15 prompt - Tentacles.
2.3k words
4.06
4k
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Man, this one was quite a trick. I had to google so many octopus things...and I'm still not entirely sure what sort of creature I made here...}

I liked to take my home all over the wood. That was one of the great things about having a magical house; it could do magical things. I had familiar places I liked to stay; near the brook, in certain clearings. But sometimes I got bored, and sometimes I just needed a view out of my window that wasn't endless trees.

That was when I would move my house to the edge of the wood, to the edge of the world. The Endless Wood ran all the way to the ocean; the flora and fauna changing as you got closer to the coast. There, the world dropped off sheer cliffs or eased into sandy beaches. It helped to calm the restlessness, seeing something different.

I never cared much for sand, other than its use in cleaning. But the feeling of it between my toes, and the way it stuck to my skin was unbearable. It was a necessary evil to gain the reward of the sea, though, and so I tolerated the crunching underfoot.

I'd learned to swim as a child, though hadn't done much of it before my banishment. In the castle, water was for bathing, not recreation. Here, on my own, in the wilds, without a stitch of clothing on, water was for whatever I intended it to be for. Today, it was for swimming.

I was smart enough to know not to swim in skirts; that was a quick way to get weighed down to the bottom. Instead I wore only a short chemise as I waded out into the waves. I waded until the sand dropped out from beneath me and paddled out for a little ways before sprawling onto my back.

The waves took me with them, I closed my eyes against the sun and took a deep cleansing breath. I floated out of my body for a moment, in bliss at the purity of the water around me, my soul following the rocking my body was doing. When I came back to my skin, I felt something wrapped around my ankle.

It wasn't a tight grip, more like a piece of seaweed battered by the undertow until it found my leg, but the texture was very different. There was a slick rubbery feeling to the skin, very soft even as the grip became stronger.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my ankle. it was encircled by a dark red tentacle. It couldn't be anything else, not with the way it was sliding up, coiling around my lower leg to the knee, like a snake on a branch. There was panic, somewhere deep in my belly, but I tamped it down and slowly came upright, treading water with one leg, the other still held in that soft firm grip.

The water was deep, too dark to see through, but still I searched around me for flashes of red. The tentacle was wrapped up to my thigh, long and thick and cool as the water. I bobbed up and down, treading slowly, and another tentacle came to wrap around my waist.

I could feel the tug of the suckers on my flesh and the creature hauled me closer to it. The power behind those limbs was incredible, easily enough to tear me apart if it wanted to. Instead of fear, I felt an embarrassing twinge of arousal at the idea of such power wrapped around me.

My heart jumped when I felt a broad chest press against my back, long dark hair dripping wet crept into my peripheral as a man peered over my shoulder down my front. The water frothed around me with the waving of his tentacles keeping us aloft in the waves.

"What are you?" His voice sounded dry and raspy. I'd read about sea creatures having a hard time with projecting their voice through air. I had to assume whatever was cradling me now was used to speaking through a throat filled with water.

"I'm a human." I gasped as one of the tentacle tips lashed out and landed across the swell of my breast. The suckers, just off center of my nipple, made me skin break into goose flesh.

"I've heard of humans, but never seen one. What were you doing, floating there? Are you injured?" The rasp didn't seem to pain him in any way, and it lessened the more he spoke.

"I was just floating. I'm not injured, and I won't drown, there's no need for you to have me so wrapped up. Unless it's for your sake." I could hear the smirk in my voice, though I doubt this stranger could.

"Am I hurting you? Are you uncomfortable?" His grip on me loosened, shifted, lighting up my nerves with every slide of unfamiliar skin.

"No!" I took a breath, tried to adjust my tone to sound less desperate. "I don't mind, really. Are you curious about humans?"

I moved my hand to his forearm, encouraging him to touch me with all of his arms. His skin was cooler than mine, but not unpleasant, it felt like being caressed by the water itself. His skin was smooth beneath my fingers, and his hand slid smoothly across my abdomen, down to the heat between my legs.

"What is this?" His fingers caught in the hair I kept neatly trimmed. His fingers began to glide over my folds, petting the soft curls of my bush. It tickled, but in a highly erotic way, I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to push harder until he parted me.

"That's my bush," I gasped out, it felt strange to be talking so frankly about it while he was teasing me.

"What's it for?" His chin was pressing into my shoulder, hair running long down my arm, a cape of midnight strands.

"It-uh-it covers my genitals...to keep dirt out... " My voice was far from steady as I tried to give an honest answer. I had no idea what kind of reproductive system such a creature would have, but I had to hope they used the word 'genitals' in the same way we did on land.

"Oh," his voice was thoughtful, he became more focused on his hand combing through my curls. As I watched, he pressed more firmly, splitting my lips and exposing me to the cool ocean water and the pads of his fingers.

My nails dug into his arm as the brush of his smooth digits on my clit sent a jolt up my spine. I spread my legs and leaned back against him, trusting him not to drown me. In hindsight, trusting a stranger in the ocean is not the best idea, but regret has never once occurred to me.

"This brings you pleasure?" I could practically hear the smile on his face, and when I turned my head to see him in my periphery I caught sight of sharp teeth flashing in the sun.

"Yes," I moaned out as he wiggled his fingers, sliding them up and down along my folds.

He huffed out a laugh, the sound more of incredulity than amusement.

"It's so simple to make a human feel good," his tone was one of pride and awe. "What do the males do?"

"They have genitals in the same place, but they stick out," He had slowed his movements to allow me more coherency.

"And what do they do with it?"

"They stick it inside," I felt myself get very hot at the admission, I must've been red as a rooster's crown.

He said nothing to that, but his fingers became more active, feeling around, finding the way in. Meanwhile the tentacles had begun to wrap around all of my limbs. Both my thighs were squeezed firmly by a tentacle each, my arms wrapped from elbow to shoulder, with a sucker-less tentacle creeping around my stomach. My heart skipped a beat as it slid down to join the fingers sliding into my cunt.

Two fingers began to wiggle into me, the tip of the tentacle flicking against my clit; I wheezed out a whimper at the strangeness of it all. The tentacle with no suckers was different, with a more pointed tip and a smoother texture, and it nearly seemed to be independent. It moved to join my fingers, the tip sliding between the two digits inside me, but stilling instantly

"May I?" His voice was less raspy, but now felt more gravelly. I leaned my head back against his shoulder and looked up at his face, gave him a look to encourage him to ask an actual question.

His eyes were bright, a golden honey color that lit up my whole body as his gaze swept over me, with elongated pupils that should be unsettling. The place where his eyebrows should be was knit together in concentration, and he held his bottom lip between the points of his teeth. Seen rising from the depths toward you, his visage would be nightmare fuel, but bobbing in the waves behind me the expression twisted something pleasant in my gut.

A hand cupped my breast, squeezed and slid until it pinched my nipple. I let out a sharp gasp and his expression crumpled a bit more. "May I use my genitals?" He finally whispered, eyes flicking down to my face.

I grinned at him. "Let me see?" He smiled back at me, all sharp shining points, and lifted the tentacle from between my legs. He slid it up my body until I could wrap both my hands around the strange, shorter appendage.

I stroked the length, twisting my hands and exploring with my fingers. When I was satisfied that it wasn't too thick, and had no surprise barbs that could hurt me, I moved it back down between my legs.

His fingers were still inside me, though they'd gone still as I stroked him. I helped guide the tip of the tentacle back between the fingers, and watched his face as he pressed it into me. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was in pain, but I knew the whine he let out was one of pleasure. The slack of his jaw made up for the tightness of his brow, the grip of the suckers on my thighs compressed, making my flesh bulge between the coils of his arm.

Everything was very still for a moment, then he began to move. First his hands skated over my body, pausing on my bush every so often to stroke through the curls, then his tentacles squeezed me tight, then released, in a steady rhythm before the tentacle inside me moved.

It was so different from cock. Cock was firm, stiff, something to ram into me and batter my insides into orgasm. The tentacle wasn't hard at all, it was instead very mobile, and it began to twist and thrash inside me. I was panting in an instant, overwhelmed by the feeling inside me, of having movement so strange within my body.

The tentacle curled, unfurled, and pressed exactly where I needed it. My orgasm was upon me like a rogue wave; my back arching away from the chest behind me, eyes rolling back in my head. I may have blacked out for a moment.

When I came back to myself, the creature was pulling his special tentacle out slowly before wriggling it back into me, mixing me up before pulling out again. I glanced to the side to see his face watching the movement intently.

His golden eyes slid over to meet my gaze. "You're very wet inside," he sounded amused puzzled. "Is the ocean inside you now?"

I flushed, and sputtered. "No! That's just...how we-oh!" he coiled the tentacle inside me, tightened his grip on my limbs. "It's supposed to be-ah!-wet, for doing-mmph-doing this on land."

"Ah, I see," his breath was picking up along with his pace. "Am I supposed to...inside?" Now his hands were gripping me tightly along with the tentacles, fingers digging into my breasts before moving to the small of my waist, pulling me securely against his torso.

"Best not to, I think." My head fell back against his shoulder again. The sky above was bright blue, a few clouds skirting across on the breeze, soft fingers tangled in my bush. The pressure inside me was building again, a squelching feeling of being churned up in a completely foreign way.

The second orgasm was different; it slipped out of me smoothly at the same time the tentacle did. He groaned and the water around us filled with long stringy cum.

We bobbed silently in the waves, his grip on me loosening as we drifted, and I pulled away enough for the coolness of the sea to rush between us. I turned to grin at him.

He returned the expression, though it looked decidedly less friendly out of context. "Humans are quite interesting." He finally said on a chuckle.

I joined him in his mirth. "I suppose so. Though I'd say you were more intriguing to me. I'll have to swim this stretch more often."

He pulled me close again, hugging me with both arms as his tentacles umbrellaed out and propelled us forward, toward the shore.

When we were in more shallow water, he released me to the sandy floor. His soft fingers traced the curve of my cheek, down my neck to rest on my shoulder. "You should be cautious when swimming here. There are many creatures that hunt here."

I barked a laugh. "I'm not afraid," I said it as tenderly as I could manage, then leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek before turning to the beach and beginning to wade out.

When I turned back to the sea, he was gone. I would have thought I'd fallen into a trance when floating and dreamed it all, but the marks left on my skin wouldn't let me forget that I'd been gripped in those powerful tentacles. They lasted for about two weeks, at which point I began planning my next trip to the beach.