Kinktober 2021 Day 01: Shibari

Story Info
Her girlfriend ties her up and makes her cum.
825 words
4.28
5.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ropes strained against her skin, especially over her thighs and upper arms. She waited patiently as her girlfriend carefully tied the ropes around her body. She felt a little tingle between her legs with every pull and every tug, becoming more and more excited with each passing minute.

Her girlfriend finished tying a knot behind her back, securing the pressure that constricted her tits and made it slightly difficult to fill her lungs with air; just the right amount to be pleasurable. She was sitting on her knees, with her legs somewhat separated. Her arms and legs were folded and tied together so that her heels were sinking into her buttocks and her hands could move just about enough to not touch her shoulders.

The other girl stood behind her. She couldn't hear her, and that made her nervous. She didn't know what she was doing. Or what she was planning to do. She just wanted her to get a shift on and do something. She needed release. Badly. As soon as possible. But all she could feel, apart from her urgent need, was the girl's stare, probably taking her time to admire her own work and how beautiful her partner looked as a result. Helpless. Needy. It was a bit embarrassing, but that only added to her arousal.

She didn't know if the other girl had been able to feel the estate she was in (who was she kidding? She probably had, it was that obvious), but she didn't make her wait much longer, as she felt her rummaging around behind her and, soon, another piece of rope, rough to the touch, and with a big knot, appeared in front of her face. As the knot came closer to her mouth, she opened it welcomingly. It was wedged in and it settled against her tongue. Before she could even get used to it, her girlfriend forcefully pulled from both ends, pressing them against her cheeks and tying it behind her neck. With this last touch, the sensation in her crotch became unbearable.

Once every piece of rope was in place, she felt her partner taking the ends of both the harnesses around her chest and legs. She raised them to the ceiling and run them through a piece of metal fixed to it. Using it as a pulley, she pulled making her tied-up girlfriend rise from the floor.

The girl hanging almost horizontal from the ropes felt the effect of gravity as the pressure of her bindings increased. She couldn't wait any longer; she could feel a trail of liquid leaving her sex and running down her bound leg. While she was way too far entranced to notice anything beyond her own excitement and dizzying need, the other girl left her side to go look for something. Then, a sudden sensation took her out of her trance: the cold touch of a metal object on her abdomen sent a chill down her spine. She struggled against the ropes to look down and saw her partner holding a ball-ended, steel toy. She had patiently endured the soft touch of her girlfriend as she precisely and delicately laid each and every one of the bindings that were now around her body. Now she just wanted her to stop fucking around and ram that thing in her pussy.

Their eyes met as a dribble of spit left her mouth and formed a think rope and a small puddle as it reached the floor. Her partner took pity of the begging look on her face and traced the dildo all the way around her navel and towards her snatch. She hadn't gotten over the sensation of the cold object being dragged over her clit when she felt it go past her labia and slowly into her vagina. Then her girlfriend moved quickly: she started moving the curved toy inside her, rubbing it against her g-spot, and brought her head forward in one swift movement, cupping her lower mons with her mouth. The juxtaposition of the cold toy inside and her partner's warm tongue on her clit proved overwhelming.

Her legs started shaking and her eyes rolled into her skull as her g-spot and clit were relentlessly attacked by her girlfriend. She couldn't stop more spit coming out of her mouth (not that she was even thinking about that right now) and landing on the puddle on the floor as her screams of pleasure were somewhat muffled by the gag in her mouth. The other girl didn't slow down until she could feel her bound partner was almost unconscious, or at least spent enough that she couldn't move.

She then raised to her feet and cleaned the excess spit and vaginal fluids around her mouth with her sleeve and grabbed a camera from a nearby table. She took a moment to admire her work and, finally, took a photo of the beautiful figure in front of her.