Kinktober 2021 Day 02: Pet Play

Story Info
Cameron finds his eager pet when he gets home.
1k words
3.69
8.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinktober 2021 Day 2: Pet Play

Cameron put the key in the door and turned it. He was tired. It had been a long day and he was eager to take his shoes off, open a cold beer and kick back and enjoy it on the sofa. He didn't expect, though, to find what he saw when he opened the door.

'Well, what do we have here?' he asked, still tired, but noticeably more cheerful.

A cute, high-pitched bark was all he got as an answer. His boyfriend, Sam, wearing nothing but a dog mask, a collar and leash and a short, black tail plug had clearly been waiting for him at the door. Now he was wagging his ass from side to side and panting with his tongue out, visible through the open mouth of the mask.

As soon as Cameron closed the door behind him, Sam leaped up to him and pawed at his crotch.

'Down, boy,' he told his boyfriend, sternly but playful, and pet his head.

Cameron went to his room to get into something a bit more comfortable, with Sam following close behind on all four. He took his shoes off first, kicking them onto a small heap of discarded shoes in his side of the bedroom. Sam looked at them with eagerness. Cameron noticed.

'No!' he said sharply. 'If you want your prize, you have to be a good boy.'

With that, Sam rested his butt on the floor. He looked up at Cameron and tilted his head, waiting.

'That's a good boy.'

Cameron finished taking off his clothes, only his underwear remaining. He went to take a pyjama shirt from a drawer, but decided against it and instead went for a leather harness. He put it on and took Sam's leash, attaching it to his chest piece. He took one more thing from another drawer: some lube and a big pink dildo with a knot.

They went back to the living room, and Cameron sat on the sofa, patting next to him. Sam got up on it too and lied down, his body coiling around itself. He rested his head on Cameron's lap and looked intently at his boyfriend's noticeable bulge, panting again.

'Not yet, boy,' teased Cameron with a chuckle. 'Put your head here,' he added, patting on his other side, 'and give me your butt.'

Sam obeyed and moved his head forward, resting it on the cushion. His ass was pointed at the ceiling, right in front of his boyfriends face. Cameron audibly marvelled at the sight, and slapped it once. Sam barked in return.

'Shh, it's okay, boy.'

Cameron continued caressing and admiring his ass until he reached the tail plug and grabbed hold of it. Delicately but decidedly, he pulled. Sam cooperated and relaxed the muscles of his asshole. A medium sized plug came out. Cameron discarded it and proceeded to massage Sam's gaping hole, sliding two of his fingers around the rim. He then reached for the lube and squeezed a good amount straight into the boy's hole, returning his fingers to the place they'd been moments before to make sure it was well spread and his innards were sufficiently lubricated.

'Down!' he ordered suddenly. His boyfriend whimpered, but did as told.

He got up and took the dildo, which had a suction cup on one end. He placed it on the floor, sticking upwards, and made sure it wouldn't move. He put some more (much more) lube on it and stood up.

'Sit, boy,' he told his pet. The other boy just looked up at him. 'Sit,' he said again in a slightly annoyed tone.

The dogboy moved and placed his ass over the toy. He seemed hesitant, but his dick started to rise as soon as the plastic one came into contact with his sphincter. Cameron smirked. Sam looked down and was panting as he slowly took the thing in his ass. Too slowly.

'Hey,' Cameron called as he pulled from the leash. Sam's attention was back on him and the prize right in front of his face. 'Is this what you want?' Cameron said massaging his own dick over the underwear. He hooked his free thumb into the waistband and pulled down, releasing his sizeable member. Sam's eyes lightened up and his panting became more eager. Cameron pet his head and nudged it closer to his crotch. 'Suck it,' he whispered.

Sam enthusiastically started lapping at it, up and down. Then, in one rapid movement, he took the whole length of it into his mouth and throat. He gagged a little, but didn't budge, swiping his tongue over the underside of his partner's cock. Cameron, seeing the tears forming in his closed eyes, pulled his head back a bit. Sam took the opportunity to breathe, and started bobbing his head up and down the other's shaft as soon as he was able to. He felt his boyfriends hands move over to his shoulders and push him down, impaling his ass on the dildo. When his ring reached the knot, he went up again, feeling the plastic dick leave his ass. Then down again, taking it up the ass faster this time. He soon started jumping on the toy without the help of his boyfriend, whose dick was still being treated to a most pleasing blowjob. His own penis was bouncing uncontrollably up and down, spilling precum everywhere.

Soon, Cameron was moaning loudly and knew he was getting close. He grabbed the back of Sam's head and thrust deeply into his throat, cumming hard inside. Before the throbbing of his cock had subsided, he pushed his pet down onto the dildo with force. Sam felt the dick fill his rectum fast, but then he met some resistance. The well lubricated knot opened up his asshole and went inside, rubbing against his prostate. This was too much for him and he felt his balls contract. Sperm started spewing from the tip of his cock as his boyfriend's cum was still rolling down his throat.

Cameron took his dick out of Sam's mouth. 'Good boy,' he said smiling. He headed for the kitchen and opened the fridge. He grabbed a beer and opened it. 'Now clean up your mess and don't even think about taking that knot out until I tell you to.'