All Comments on 'Kinky adventurers Ch. 02: Pt. 12'

by ropespace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another lovely story, but... isn't leaving someone tied in this position and gagged alone risky? I mean, if Emma began to have trouble breathing or lose feeling somewhere she could be unable to call them from another room...

ropespaceropespaceabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing this out! You make a very astute point—it's not very safe to leave someone tied up. Fortunately, Ingrid's apartment is very small (400 sq ft) or so, meaning Emma was always within hearing range of the rest of the gang. In addition, the friends established (in episode 1 or 2, I think), a safe word, including one to use when gagged (humming the Star Spangled Banner). But thanks for bringing this up! I'm glad you're noticing these important points :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the answer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you continue with the story please. I really enjoyed it so far, shame not to finish it as it has so much potential.

ropespaceropespaceover 1 year agoAuthor

My apologies! I have already written the ending to this part of the story, I just forgot to post it here and then got busy with other things. I'll post it tomorrow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userropespace@ropespace
Writer of kinky erotica, as well as fantasy and science fiction. I'm exploring a collective storytelling model where more than one mind has creative input on the narrative. If you like these stories and want to participate in the storytelling with me, or if you just want to co...