All Comments on 'Kinky Anniversary Ch. 01'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReaderover 2 years ago

Looking forward to Jimmy losing his ass cherry. Maybe 2 gurls to join the couple,

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

Great buildup!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my ultimate fantasy. Please continue so I can imagine it’s me in your story. Thank you.

INHEATINHEATover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 2 years ago

loved the story looking forward to seeing the next chapter and what becomes of that night

translover021translover021over 2 years ago

Yesss!!! Sheera sounds like my dream woman. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Na, not my style

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand English is not your native language. I thought math was the same 55 times 6 = 330 pounds a standard Olympic bar is 45 pounds, that equals 375 pounds not 480. Otherwise interesting story.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh, so many comments, I'm thrilled :) Thank you guys!

@AvidSmutReader - Thank you for your opinion, glad that you liked it. There won’t be more characters than Evie, Jimmy and Sheera. It's a 'classic' threesome ;)

@FailedScout - Thank you for feedback, there will be more of this story pretty soon :)

@Anon - Wow, nice to hear that. There will be more, the second part is nearly finished, I need to write a few more paragraphs and polish other things :)

@IHEAT - Thanks man!

@Ehsheehshe - Thank you, nice to hear that!

@translover021 - That’s great to read your comment, thank you. I think you won't be disappointed with Sheera :)

@BruceWo - I understand that it’s not your taste, nevertheless thanks for reading and again, for your opinion. If you prefer more stories about female bodybuilders (with tenderness and romance), like Hit Me Harder, then I can assure you that there will be more of that in the future. HMH Part 8 should be published in the next few days :)

@Anon - Damn, I feel embarrassed now :) Thank you for reading with caution! Indeed, English isn’t my native language and I would gladly use an excuse that I'm more familiar with a metric system, but it would be silly.

There is only one explanation, other than I'm simply an idiot in math - initially I wrote or wanted to write about 4 plates per side. Then it would be correct - 8 x 55 = 440 + 45 lbs of bar = 485 :) But I don't know what happened, but I missed that. Thank you for pointing it out. Glad to hear that rest of my story isn’t as shitty as my math skills :D

dibusdibusover 2 years ago

I hope this story can be as good as the other one you wrote ;)

Graison89Graison89over 2 years ago

we are waiting for next Friday

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

@dibus - Then I can only hope that my story will live up to your expectations :)

@Graison89 - maybe I will be able to finish the second part by next Friday, but I can't promise anything :)

ManOfCulture117ManOfCulture117over 2 years ago

The start seems very promising and even tough I have been scorned by similar stories that just have to throw ntr in there I think I'm going to see this trough. Because I find the concept of a happy couple submitting to a dominant futa really hot. I just want them to stay as a happy couple who still also want to have sex with eachother too and the tags are giving me hope.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

@ManOfCulture117 - Honestly, I had to check what the ntr means (initially I thought that its connected with non consensual) and my story rather won't be like that. Just a couple with close relationship who want to try something kinky :)

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 2 years ago

I love your writing style, erotic, entertaining and so easy to read. Your couple are fun and loving, I hope they have fun, loving Sheera

MarassoMarassoover 2 years agoAuthor

@WalkingThinking - thank you so much for such a nice feedback!

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

The hype and anticipation gave it the 5th star. Now, let them.be swallowed by the dark side of the force 😆

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Only_a_reader - thank you for the comment and rating! Third part is in progress :)

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh WOW! What a hot story so far. I love your style of writing with this story. Up till about 6 months ago I had a transgendered girl friend that was so much like Sheera. She wasn’t quite as muscular but she was hung very well. I knew Summer for several years, but we had never done anything sexual till September of 2021. She use to come over once a week for dinner and a movie. We use to talk for hours about many things. So last time she came over was different. Summer had disappeared for several months. She wound up homeless. She showed up hungry and lonely. I fed her and we were sitting on the couch when she looked at me and said ‘You want to touch it’ Yes I said. She undid the draw string on her sweatpants and pulled them down. There was her huge 9-10 inch black cock. After I recovered I grabbed it and couldn’t get my fingers around it. I gave her a blowjob for close to 45 minutes. She didn’t even cum. I knew I could never take her big cock in my small tight ass. We continued to play around for a few hours. I gave her the bed and I slept in my recliner. After a few days we had an argument and I had to ask her to leave. She wasn’t the same person she use to be. I had found out she was smoking Meth. I still miss her. Anyway your story is worth 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarassoMarassoabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ShortyMac - thank you the feedback and such a high rating.

This is rather sad story you told, hope that that girl will find a peace in her life. Drugs are real nightmare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous