My Girlfriend, Kinky Bi Guys & XTC

Story Info
A wild weekend of bisex, taking MDMA and partying!
25.8k words
4.68
14.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers

This follows on from "A KINKY BI THREESOME WITH BEN" as well as some of our other experiences, so you may want to read them first - or maybe not, it doesn't really matter. If you do, I apologise up front for the rubbish organisation, but they do follow in date order. Also, for all you lovely Americans - we're British, so bum doesn't mean homeless person, it means butt. So if the story reads "I caressed her beautiful bum", it doesn't mean "I caressed her beautiful homeless person", it means butt, I'm sure you would have figured that out anyway. Also, arse is the same as ass and snog means kiss as well as some other stuff and US / UK spellings which I'm sure are easy to unravel.

If you want to read about our experiences in order, they go like this...

MMF Massage with Girlfriend

Ecstasy Fueled MMF Threesome

Watched My Girlfriend Fuck Two Guys

A Kinky Bi Threesome with Ben

There's some drug taking and full on guy on guy sex in this, in case that's not for you. Like the others, this all happened quite a while ago now, so I've had to ad lib a bit in places. This and many of our other experiences occurred when we were well into our clubbing and taking ecstasy and occasionally coke, having lots of kinky sex with lots of people, mainly guys, talking about our fantasies and often following through with them. What we did could have been regarded as cuckolding sometimes I suppose, but that wasn't what we were aiming for and it was never mentioned as we didn't know what it was at the time, just some sexy fun and playing out our kinks. Drugs certainly affected the decisions we made and how far we pushed our sexual boundaries, this was definitely one of our wildest weekends quite early on in our adventures.

Ben got in contact with us a couple of days after our weekend together to say that he and Abi were going clubbing the weekend after next. He'd told Abi all about us and had shown her Michelle's Facebook profile, suggesting a possible threesome if the girls clicked. Abi was really into it, so it was up to us, or more so me, if I was comfortable with Michelle going to Brighton to stay with Ben without me for what would probably turn out to be a full weekend.

We talked it through and I said yes, as she already knew, I would get very turned on by her sleeping with another guy without me there and I was fine that a girl would be involved too, this was a fantasy we'd like to follow through with and she really wanted to have a sexual experience with a girl. We'd previously had a fairly tame encounter with another couple which was fun, she and our female friend played together a bit, but nothing too full on whilst us guys only did anything with our girlfriends. I told her that I was very much into the thought of her separately sleeping with someone else, but I imagined that she would go off for a couple of hours then come back to me and we'd fuck while she gave me all the dirty details, not to go off for a whole weekend, miles away.

Up to then, over the past few weeks, she'd had sex with three different guys on three occasions (one of them twice), including me watching her with two guys, plus a sexy massage with a guy, all with me present, so this was a little different for us. She asked what my thoughts were about trying it with someone more local in the meantime to see how I felt about it afterwards which I thought was a good idea. But with who? Joel was the obvious candidate (he was the first guy we had a threesome with), however he was a friend and it might weird him out being offered to sleep with Michelle without me and it could get back to our other friends somehow, sometime, who knows? It seemed more acceptable with me involved somehow. So she suggested that we could invite Ben back this weekend, I could go out for a couple of hours while they had some fun, then the three of us would probably end up getting it on afterwards which would sure to be a big thrill.

Michelle called Ben to see if he was free on Friday and up for it. He said he'd really love to visit us again but was supposed to be going out with one of his bi friends that he'd told us about, Clarke. Although he'd feel bad blowing him out, he'd rather see us. Michelle and I had a chat and she suggested that Clarke could come too, maybe we could all go clubbing, she and Ben could leave, then Clarke and I could follow on after, it might be a bit strange for Clarke but opened up all kinds of possibilities depending how we all got on. I agreed, so she called Ben back, he thought it was a great idea and after he'd ran it by Clarke it was arranged. There was a really good Friday night hard house night at a local club, so we'd go there and take some ecstasy together which is an excellent ingredient for an exciting night!

On the Thursday evening Michelle told me that she bought something online that we'd been talking about for a while - I knew it was one of two things; a strap on or a chastity device. She brought out a package that arrived that morning containing a very lifelike dildo with a harness. She slipped it on over her jeans and wanged it around giggling and joking, asking me how I felt about her having a bigger dick than me. I said she really suited having a big cock which we laughed about. She said that she was dying to try it out on me but was going to save it for tomorrow night. I said that I wasn't sure about that with Ben and potentially Clarke (who we'd never met) coming over. But she wouldn't take no for an answer and just said to see how it goes and it's only a bit of fun. Mmm, it's a bit more that that really I thought, but went with it of course.

That evening Michelle spoke to Ben on the phone, in the conversation he asked how long we planned for me to stay in the club for on my own once they left. She said that I wouldn't be on my own now as Clarke would be there. It turned out that Ben completely got the wrong end of the stick and had told Clarke that he'd go back to ours with Michelle and him and be involved, then apologised profusely, saying that he would call him straight away and sort it. Michelle told him not to worry and to see how the evening goes.

I was a bit shocked when she told me, I said that I felt a little uneasy with the potential of this other guy who we'd not met going back with her too while I stayed in the club alone. If Clarke and I went back together later and something happened it seemed more agreeable. She said that it would all be okay and not to stress about it and just to go with it. I didn't want to spoil the evening so I did just go with it, left feeling flustered yet very aroused at how she was so willing to go with the two guys so keenly which I'm sure she could pick up on. It was what we were both into and she knew I loved the massive tease.

On Friday I was feeling more nervous than Michelle, still excited though, but definitely nervous now the situation was sure to change. Two bi guys were coming to potentially have sex with my girlfriend without me, then what was going to happen later when I get home - I just didn't know how it would all pan out, there was so much going on all of a sudden. Also there was the added anxiety that we were gong out locally and although we were in a big town, we might see someone we know out and I didn't want anyone to pick up on what we were doing, I didn't unload any of this onto Michelle.

We put on some music and had a couple of glasses of prosecco while we were getting ready. Michelle wore a really nice short pale yellow dress with an open back and a low cowl neckline which she looked so stunning and summery in, with her subtle all over tan that she'd been working on. We had a balcony on the back of our house then which wasn't overlooked so we could strip off and sunbathe. The dress really suited her slim petite figure and the light silky fabric clung to her body showing off her modest curves. She always looks so natural and never needs makeup and I remember thinking how particularly pretty she looked that evening. She didn't wear a bra, in fact hardly ever did and said that she's not going to wear any underwear as she didn't want to have a panty line.

Then she added that she might like to be touched up in the club too. Fuck, she was really charged up! I gave her a kiss and put my hand up her dress, she told me not to as she didn't want to get wet and make a mark when she sat down. But then she slowly pulled it up to give me a glimpse of her perfectly shaved pussy with her little landing strip of hair above, then playfully said that she might let me touch her later or then again she might not. Oh shit, she was sending me over the edge already and the evening hadn't even began. Then she teased me with some little kisses and walked away to the kitchen smiling, hitching up the back of her dress to flash her cute little butt cheeks. She always knows exactly how to get me going, I felt totally flipped out.

Soon after, the doorbell rang as Ben and Clarke arrived. They walked in with big smiles, wows and compliments about Michelle's looks and what she was wearing. Ben grabbed her, grinning, pulling her towards him by her waist, giving her a confident peck on the lips. Clarke was very good looking, tall, 6 foot 1 easily, slim yet athletic with a fairly chiseled face and short dark blond hair. I thought lots of women would find him very attractive and some guys too I suppose. He was very well spoken and seemed highly self-assured but pleasant, not brash. I could see Michelle melting as he towered over her, grasping her firmly, kissing her on the cheek with a "I am VERY pleased to meet you, Ben's told me lots."

Ben and I embraced like buddies. Clarke and I shook hands, he had big hands and a very firm handshake. He shook his head, beaming at Michelle, telling me how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous girlfriend. He was a real charmer as well as obviously being one of the beautiful people of planet Earth. He said how grateful he was for being invited out with us and was certain that we were all going to have an outstanding evening, winking at me.

Michelle glanced at me looking a little bashful, obviously bowled over by Clarke, then turning to him with a gleaming smile, saying that she was really looking forward to our night out too. We went into the garden and I poured everyone a drink. We chatted whilst she giggled at everything Clarke said, their attention was very much on one another, hormones were clearly at work. She had this almost embarrassed little grin on her face and could barely look him in the eye without swooning which made my stomach jump a bit. I assumed then that Ben had told him everything and they had the full intention of sharing Michelle if they could. I felt that any decision had been taken away from me, but I was into the possibility of them both fucking her and I could tell that she certainly was too.

We caught a cab straight to the club, Michelle sat in the middle of the two guys in the back whilst I sat in the front. They were cracking jokes and making her laugh on the journey. When we arrived it was just gone 10pm and the club was quite empty, so we had a drink at the bar, chatting and joking, getting on really well. It started to fill up so we dropped an e each and hit the dance floor. The music was always good in there, hard uplifting house that you could really get into. It was a really hot evening and lots of girls were in short skimpy outfits. Michelle stood out in her yellow dress and stylish strappy white heels, I thought she looked so ravishing and totally irresistible, especially knowing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. You could nicely see the shape of her bum through the fabric of her dress. Clarke seemed quite striking as he was tall and clearly good looking, we probably looked a cool little set I thought at the time.

The drugs started to kick in. First I just naturally started taking deeper breaths as I moved, feeling myself loosen up physically and emotionally, letting the music take control, rushes of energy and positivity running through my body. The pills were really blissful and floaty, still very dancey. We were all smiling and loosing ourselves in the feeling and the tunes. We didn't need to communicate, just dance, occasionally touch and be as one, it was heavenly.

As the feeling evolved I felt more expressive, fairly smashed and very horny, definitely heightened by the circumstances. I told Michelle how sexy she is and how much I love her, unable to keep my hands off her as we spoke. I asked her what she thought of Clarke, she told me that she thought that he's a really nice guy and totally hot. I asked her if she wanted him to join her and Ben later, because I'm sure that's what they're thinking. She smiled enthusiastically nodding her head, also looking quite smashed and said as long as I was okay with it.

You'll know if you've taken ecstasy or MDMA, you can talk about things much more openly and have a deeper empathy for other people's feelings and opinions, plus you want everyone around you to be happy, also inhibitions can pretty much go out of the window which can sometimes be a little dangerous. I said that I thought that she should invite him back if that's definitely what she wanted and that I would absolutely get off on it, although by now there probably was the assumption from him that he was going back with her and Ben anyway.

I told her that I love her having sex with other men and I'm not surprised that guys can't resist her. However after saying all that, I did still feel a little apprehensive, and at the back of my mind another part of me thought that perhaps we should all be leaving together, I know I would have been more comfortable if it was just her and Ben going as originally planned. She told me that she loved me and how she appreciated me being so cool with what we were doing, then hugging and kissing me. I took hold of her and pulled her towards me, we danced up close to one another, her body felt so warm and lithe as she swung her hips in time with the beats.

After a short while she kept looking over at the guys, gave me a little snog and broke away to dance with Ben. She put her arms around his shoulders as they danced, her body tight against his, looking so natural with him. Clarke asked me if he could dance with my girlfriend and I answered that of course he could, and told him that she finds him really attractive and he could kiss her if he wanted to. He moved behind her and said something into her ear, she looked surprised and shot quite a dirty smile at him. He stroked his hands up and down her back, just inside her dress, then crushing her between him and Ben. They were dancing in smooth slinky maneuvers, pressing into one another. I thought that Michelle was probably getting very turned on, as was I, feeling so high and hot, but also fairly jittery as I watched them dance and flirt.

She was swaying her body as she moved and I could see that her dress was starting to ride up a bit. She gave Ben a long deep kiss whilst they flowed together rolling on the molly, much longer and more passionate than the kiss we had, then turning to Clarke, putting her arms around him, he pulled her towards him and they kissed too, now with the bottom of her butt cheeks just peeking from the hem of her dress as she tiptoed to reach him. It was such a sexy and sensual site, Michelle undoubtedly high on the great pills, loving it and now thinking about fucking both Ben and Clarke I was sure.

I was in a total state of euphoric, erotic bliss. I loved watching them and really wanted her but was enjoying the feeling of knowing that I couldn't have her, not yet anyway and how quite insane it was that she was kissing them in front of me and the entirety of the club, then most likely going home with them, without me. It made the whole front of my body clench, knowing that it wasn't right but ridiculously erotic. I could never put my finger on what it was that got me so worked up when Michelle would go with other guys, but it certainly did.

We carried on moving to the awesome music, dancing together, experiencing the vibes travel through us, feeling so ecstatic and joyful. We all felt so connected although the three of them seemed more bound in some way, I assumed Michelle had officially invited Clarke back by then, so they probably had on their minds what was sure to happen between them.

Clarke playfully grabbed my arse a couple of times, followed by a mischievous smile, then danced with me and Ben quite intimately, I could pick up on the sexual energy between the two of them. I took Michelle's hand and led her off the dance floor to ask her if she was definitely okay going home with them and I that I could leave with her too if she preferred. She said that she was fine going with just them and was really excited about having an adventurous night and that she felt very horny and up for having lots of fun with them both, although a tiny bit nervous. I think that she could tell that I wanted to go home with her too, but she didn't mention it. She was giving off lots of body heat and seemed so full of sexual desire, I could see it and sense it in her eyes, her face, the way she carried herself and spoke, she had some kind of aura around her that said - fuck me, it was almost like a pheromone and I was sure any guy could pick up on it. I kissed her and held her which felt so nice, then we returned to the others.

As she danced she swayed around quite seductively as the music evolved into some really head fuck tunes which suited our moods and spirits perfectly. Clarke slid in behind her, then I noticed him putting his hand up her dress as she just carried on dancing, gently bouncing her butt against him, with a lustful, satisfied demeanor, seemingly not caring if anyone noticed her getting her pussy felt. She turned to him and they embraced, she had such a wanton look on her face as they danced up close, staring intensely at each other then exchanging brief kisses. He was stroking her bum under her dress briefly revealing some of her bare behind which anyone nearby could have easily seen.

Clarke said that he would get us all fresh waters and went to the bar, Michelle following on saying that she would help him. They were gone for quite a while when Ben announced that he was going for a pee and to see where they were, leaving me dancing on my own which I was fine with. Eventually they returned, both Clarke and Ben holding hands with Michelle, Clarke dragging them through the now very busy huddle of clubbers. Michelle seemed pretty wasted and a bit wobbly with a big caned smile across her face. They didn't come over to me, instead dancing nearer the front by the DJ booth, then drifting off with the crowd, squashed up together.

I could just see Michelle pulling off these kind of cool little moves, twirling her hands and whirling her body as they danced and touched. She wasn't really in time with the music, just looking bombed and maybe slightly out of control. I caught her eye, she briefly smiled then looked away, enthralled with attention the two guys were giving her, lost in the music and the high, now intimately smooching rather than dancing. She kissed Ben, long and deep as Clarke was supporting her from behind and I assumed was feeling her up again as I could see her shuddering. She turned to Clarke and they kissed, him caressing her body, then with Ben's lips on the back of her neck, I caught a fleeting site of Clarke's hand right up her dress. Although I felt left out, I was giddy with being so turned on watching her being so promiscuous.

I thought that I should really check on her so I made my way over to them, Michelle asked if I would take her to the bathroom. She was really unstable, I put my arm around her waist to keep her from stumbling. She was so blitzed but totally happy, jigging her body to the music as we walked. She told me that she was really wet and needed to wipe herself and have a pee, I wondered if she'd even be okay in the bathroom by herself. We'd all only had one e each, but they were very strong and we were so off our faces.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers