My Girlfriend, Kinky Bi Guys & XTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think, about 15 or 20 minutes passed of me being fucked, which was enough. Ben said he wanted a quick break as he was very caned, so carefully pulled out of me, then went to the bathroom to freshen up. Clarke stopped too, saying he was out of his face too and needed water. I lay there, pretty much unable to move, feeling totally taken advantage of, used and dirty, but good and kind of satisfied. Michelle told us that was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen in her life and had been trying to make herself cum while she was watching us but couldn't as she was rushing from the drugs kicking in and was so high but felt fantastic. Ben sat next to her and was casually stroking her thigh and between her legs over her knickers. She looked so fucking hot in her slutty outfit, all ruffled from having the guy's hands all over her. I sat up, she was slowly wanking Ben, Clarke sat the other side of her, she took hold of his cock and stroked him too as we chatted and sipped water. I was in the middle of the bed with one of Michelle's legs laid over mine, she had the other over Ben.

We were all completely off our faces again, I noticed Michelle's eyes occasionally rolling a bit as she lightly chewed her bottom lip. She repeatedly kept telling the guys what amazing bodies they had and how beautiful their dicks were as she slowly continued to wank them, holding their foreskins back, staring at them, licking her lips, then kissing their chests and stomachs, obviously completely e'd out of her head. She told Clarke that he had the best body she'd ever seen and was complementing him on how firm his muscles were and how she got wet just being around him. It made me tense with a little envy as she gave them all the attention and compliments - but it also made me feel even more horny.

She asked Clarke to flex his biceps, which he proudly did, I was quite surprised at how big they were. She stroked his arms in an almost worshipful way, her eyes fixated on him, telling him how amazing they are and how strong he is. Then she asked Ben and me to do the same. We were both in good shape, Ben was fairly slim but I was slimmer and his arms were bigger than mine. She moved to Ben's arms, commenting how lovely solid and defined they are, stroking and kissing them too, running her tongue and nose up and down them, inhaling like they were a drug. She said nothing to me, just gleefully smiling as if trying to make me jealous.

As she stroked their cocks again, Michelle was telling us how amazing and sexy we were together and asked how I was and if I enjoyed what we were doing. I said that having sex with a guy was quite extreme, I could hardly handle the physical sensation, but it felt exceedingly kinky and that I loved the fact that she was getting off on it. She said that she'd knew I'd like it and the more I did it the more I'd enjoy it. She said that she'd told them our fantasies and that she wanted to see me with lots of guys and how the frustration of me not being able to have her while other guys did sent me crazy. They'd agreed that they were going to get me really wound up and if I wanted to get any attention at all from Michelle, I was going to have to let them do anything they liked to me first, then maybe they'd make me cum. That really stirred me, she knew exactly what buttons to press and put me under her finger and I wondered how far she would push me, especially being high.

Michelle took off her knickers, rested a leg over each of the guys so that they were open and told me to crawl over and lick her which I gladly did, pushing 2 fingers inside her, then licking her warm wet pussy and clit. I loved swallowing up her juices knowing that she'd had two cocks inside her. My cock was totally hard and I couldn't resist grinding against our bed as I gave her oral pleasure. Michelle was letting off quiet "mmmms" and slowly gyrating her hips, rubbing her feet over my back and head, then opening her legs more, telling us how good she felt. She was taking it in turns kissing and sucking them as I licked and they murmured. Her top was pulled up as Ben and Clarke were kissing her tits if they weren't kissing her mouth.

She told me to sit up, took her top off and ran spit all over Clarke's cock, then licked and sucked it, then dribbling some more from her lips, she was really into it, giving him a really deep sloppy blow job, licking his balls as he moaned in enjoyment, rubbing his cock all over her face. She pulled away leaving a long trail of saliva falling from her mouth onto her chin and chest. She grabbed me firmly by my hair and gave me a full on messy kiss, pulling my head down to lick the spit from her face and body, then repeating the same with Ben, I lapped up the mixture of spit and pre-cum, it was so lustful and she looked so filthy, I think both guys were blown away, I know I certainly was.

Clarke said that I can get him and Ben nice and hard and told me to kneel on the floor. They got up from the bed and stood next to me, rubbing their cocks ready to be sucked. I took hold of Ben's first and put it in my mouth, sucking and wanking him and grabbing hold of Clarke's, wanking him too, then swapping between them. I pressed them together, squeezing them between my lips and running my tongue over the heads and slits of their penises. Michelle told me to stop, so I pulled away and she spat all over their dicks, then I carried on sucking with her spit running from my mouth and covering their shafts, dripping over me and the carpet. She knelt behind me and pushed a finger into my arse which made me quiver, then she finger fucked me while using her other hand to rub the front of my body, but not touching my aching cock that was dying for some attention, which she very well knew.

She whispered into my ear, "you're enjoying that aren't you, you dirty little whore. We're going to get filthy with you, I want to make sure you have a sore arse and mouth in the morning." She fingered me as I sucked them, occasionally adding more spit so it hung from their cocks and dripped down my chin and chest.

Ben and Clarke were groaning, Michelle was taking hold of my head and their butts, forcing their tools further into my mouth, telling me to suck harder and take their dicks deeper. She said, "I want to see you with lots of sexy guys, sucking them, being fucked and getting covered in their cum, then licking it all up. I'll let them use you however they want to, then spread my legs for them so you can watch them use me too." We've always loved talking dirty together, whether it's fantasy or reality and this was really getting me off. I think the mixture of the drugs and the situation unlocked an even more filthy and dominant side to her.

Michelle told Clarke that she loved him and Ben holding my wrists down and they should tie me up. Ben said it would be fun and agreed. Clarke said he liked the way I looked when I could barely handle it when Ben was fucking me and they should push my boundaries. Michelle's face lit up and told him how she'd love that so much and got the straps that Ben and I used on her last weekend. I said that I felt quite nervous again, they told me I'd be fine and we agreed a safe word - bollocks! Clarke joked that I may not be able to use it though as the chances are that I would have a mouth full of cock.

I had so much sloppy spit and pre-cum all over my face, my chest and stomach, little splats down my arms and legs and around my mouth. Michelle told me to lie face down on the bed again with my stomach on the pillows. She'd set it up so that my face was right on the end of the bed. She pulled my legs apart and attached her pink ankle restraints to me, Ben ran the strap under the bed, then did the same to my wrists so that I was quite stretched out. I felt totally exposed and a bit afraid after what she said as I was completely helpless. Michelle and I had fantasied about similar scenarios, on her and me, so I wasn't really being pushed into anything that I didn't want to do. She whispered into my ear, "if you use your safe word or tell anyone to stop, you won't be cumming tonight, you'll be sleeping in the spare room while I'm with them in here."

Michelle took Ben's hand and walked him to the end of the bed by my face, got on her knees and starting sucking him. Clarke pulled my cheeks apart and I felt his tongue on me, licking, then pushing it in assertively. We were all moaning and letting out sounds of pleasure again in no time. Michelle directed Ben's cock into my mouth and he straight away started pumping into me in a decisive rhythm. I could feel that my lips were dry and a little chapped as he moved in and out. Every now and again he would take advantage of my position and briefly push deeper making me wince.

Meanwhile Michelle had handed a vibrator to Clarke and had lubed it and me up. I could hear her kissing him all over and sucking him as he inserted it and began to work it on me. He was fairly gentle before Michelle told him to do it faster and deeper. One of them pushed it in further and was twisting it around inside me, then easing back out, then in and out in quick motions, All the while I was wildly, twitching and shaking. Michelle came around next to Ben, pulled his cock out of my mouth briefly, sucking it, then rubbing it all over my face then back in. Then she was all over him, doing the same as she had to Clarke, making him sigh with pleasure as she kissed and caressed him. I was so fucking turned on, but not on the edge of cumming. I think without the drugs I may have by now.

Ben continued to ram in and out of my mouth, while I motioned my head as much as I could to suck him. Michelle went back to Clarke and by the noises coming from them, I assumed she was wanking and sucking his dick again. She said, "I want you nice and hard so you can stick your cock in him and stretch his arse as you fuck him."

With that, more lube dribbled onto me, Clarke changed position and I felt his cock against my arse, then he pushed it in. He was thicker than Ben and the sex toys Michelle had used on me in the past but I didn't think by that much. It was a real struggle though and I felt a small amount of pain which I think Clarke sensed as he pulled out, added some more lube, then began to ease back in quite carefully. Michelle who is usually the cautious one, was telling him to push into me further. She whispered to me, "I want to see him fuck you, if you don't take his cock and get a good fucking from him until he's satisfied, I've already told you where you'll be sleeping and they'll be fucking me in here all night."

I thought, Jesus, what the hell has got into her, she's turned into a fucking sex devil! Clarke pushed into me, filling my arse, he kind of slid in, pushing and panting in my ear. He felt so very tight, this was the max I could take for sure. Then he started to fuck, it was so mentally overwhelming, being off my face and having two cocks in me, Ben's cock in my mouth adding to the intensity of my arse being shagged, but I was getting into it as little sensations buzzed inside whilst he penetrated me. As I lay splayed out on the bed unable to move, between what the guys were doing to me and what Michelle had been saying, I felt quite degraded I suppose, but it reached deep inside me and I loved the feeling, being used, controlled and slightly humiliated, she knew I was loving it and was getting off on it, encouraging us as she watched, touching herself.

Clarke was now full on top of me, pumping me harder, forcing my face forwards onto Ben's dick with every thrust. Each time he entered me he grunted and I exhaled with an "uh" whilst we all sweated, moving together, putting on the ultimate show for Michelle. She came closer, stroking and kissing our bodies, rubbing our sweat in, adding to the sensation. Then she nestled behind Clarke so she could watch his cock moving in and out of me, taking hold of his butt cheeks, spreading them and touching his arse as he fucked which added to his pleasurable sounds.

After a short time, she came round to where Ben was and told him that she needed to be fucked. She lay on the floor in front of me, Ben pulled out and moved on top of her. He grabbed her legs and started to fuck her really vigorously, getting her moaning straight away. I watched him smashing my girlfriend as Clarke continued to do the same to me, they were all over each other, kissing and caressing so passionately, really needing one another, almost desperately fucking and I wondered if Ben was going to cum, he seemed so close but didn't, I don't think Michelle would have stopped him.

Eventually they finished fucking and Clarke eased himself out of me. "Oh my God," I said, "that was mind blowing." My arse was now a little more sore, but not too bad, and I wondered if that would be it for the butt action and I really needed to fuck Michelle. Clarke untied me, my wrists and ankles were marked and sore too.

Clarke disappeared off to the bathroom, I started to stroke my cock, I said to Michelle that I really wanted to fuck her. She told me to stop touching myself and just because they'd fucked her, it didn't mean that she wanted me to as well. Ben asked if we bought the chastity device that we talked about last weekend, Michelle said that she hadn't yet, but she was going to get one. Then she grabbed the knickers that she'd been wearing earlier and told me to put them on as they might help keep me from playing with myself. I thought that she was joking at first, but she wasn't. They were quite stained inside where she'd been getting all creamy earlier. I hesitated, then put them on, they seemed a little ridiculous at first as my cock wanted to burst out of them. Then they felt kind of sexy and actually kept me fairly intact. Clarke emerged out of the bathroom giving me a wolf whistle and a laugh, saying, "I can guess who made you put those on, very sexy sweetie pie," slapped my arse and said, "you're a good little fuck aren't you."

I could see the funny side, it was quite a laugh, but I also felt a bit humiliated again which was strangely exhilarating. And, anything goes on ecstasy as we were experiencing that night for sure. Ben said that he liked Michelle's knickers on me. She said it would be really hot if he pulled them down and fucked me, so he moved closer and started to stroke and caress me, kissing my body all over, then licking my neck and gently biting my nipples. Then he kissed me full on the lips, holding my head and shoving his tongue into my mouth, I kissed him back, playing my tongue with his. This was something that I told Michelle I wasn't into with another guy and it felt really weird, but exciting at the same time. I knew she would be loving it which helped a lot. Her and Clarke were sitting next to us stroking and touching whilst they watched. I was also aware that if I backed out, I was going to lose out, or would I really, maybe she was just playing, but I continued anyway, enjoying it a bit more as Ben devoured my body.

He told me to get on my hands and knees which I did, then he pulled down my knickers, kissing my butt cheeks, then my licking my arsehole where his friend's cock had just been. Clarke passed him some lube, he squirted a big dollop on me which I felt dripping all over my opening and running down my balls and legs. He said that I should be nicely prepped for a good hard fuck now and pushed his cock in without any hesitation. It felt a bit tight and tender, but after what we'd been doing and the lube he slid in quite nicely. He grabbed hold of my hips and started fucking me at a slow but steady pace, then increasing in speed, giving an extra pump at the end of each thrust. I felt myself naturally letting out little noises again as he took me, trying to breath in time with his movements. I think this was the deepest fuck I'd taken that night.

Michelle asked Clarke to lie down in front of me so that I could lick him. I thought, oh no, I really don't want to do that at all. He positioned himself under me, facing away, with his legs open, either side of mine. I plucked up some courage and pulled his firm cheeks apart, thankfully he was all shaved as the rest of pubic areas were. I stared at his arse and then dived in, licking it all around which made him moan, telling me that it felt really good, then moaning more as I got into what I was doing. As Ben fucked me, he was pushing my face tight up against Clarke's behind, we were all groaning and sweating again, this is what Michelle wanted to see. I was having to regularly come up for air to stop suffocating! Even though I was still caned, I couldn't believe what I was actually doing, I felt so fucking dirty, but enjoying it, especially knowing that Michelle was really getting off on it. I looked up at her, she was ramming a vibrator into her pussy, rubbing her clit, looking so turned on.

Ben asked if I was okay, and I said that I was, but only just, as he continued to ram me, I was quite impressed with myself at how well I was taking it. Clarke rolled over, holding his cock toward my face, so I took it into my mouth and sucked him in time with Ben's flow, then licking his balls and back to his cock. My mouth and butt felt so full as they used my holes. Michelle was saying things like, "go on, that's it, fuck him" and "I love seeing you being fucked."

Ben's panting changed, becoming deeper and a bit louder, turning more into long gasps and I thought that he was approaching an orgasm. Then he said, "I think I'm about to cum in a minute."

It's difficult to cum on mdma, but when you do, it's a longer build up and then an electrifying and sometimes crazy extreme orgasm, like you never knew you were capable of.

Michelle was now behind Ben, rubbing and kissing his body, encouraging him on with "yes, cum inside him," and "I want your cum in him, fuck him 'till you cum."

All the while I was sucking Clarke, trying to stay focused on him too. Then I felt Ben's cock swell inside me as he pushed a little harder and faster, followed by "oh fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum". Then he grabbed me tight and thrust forward, pushing into me as far as he could, then I felt jets of his spunk enter me as he moaned really loudly, with "I'm cumming." I thought he was never going to stop emptying his balls as his body shook and jerked, spurting his warm liquid inside me.

It felt incredible and I was shuddering, feeling a wave of energy pass through my entire body as he came, I let out an "oh God, yes!" It was so satisfying and erotic.

My arse was pretty sore not long into him screwing me, I didn't want to say anything, especially as he was cumming in case I spoiled the moment. Also, Michelle was so into what we were doing that I wanted to make sure I could satisfy him in front of her and take his cum inside me. He carefully pulled out, which felt like some bizarre medical procedure by that stage, then he wiped his cock over my butt, pulling my knickers back up and went off to the bathroom.

Michelle told me how awesome I was and she couldn't believe that I actually did all that, then kissed me, briefly rubbing my arsehole through my knickers.

I sat up against the headboard of the bed, Clarke joined me commenting that I was a new man in a jokey way. Michelle sat between us, it was really nice to be next to her and feel her naked body and comforting warmth after that experience, I snugged up to her as close as I could and really wanted her. I know that I couldn't take any more sex in my butt and I think she knew that too. She told us again how great we all were and how unbelievably sexy it was to watch us and that she'd made herself cum when she playing with herself. I reached over to gently caress her breast, feeling her hard nipple, but she moved my hand away, holding it and stroking my fingers. Ben then appeared and Michelle sort of pouted at me and said, "do you mind moving so I can sit next to Ben?"