My Girlfriend, Kinky Bi Guys & XTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they pretty much went off on one with Michelle. I know I haven't got the conversation quite down to a tee, but this is broadly how it went, with a bit of ad-libbing...

Clarke asked Michelle what kinky things she wanted to get up to if we did all meet up. She seemed a bit embarrassed at first, quite different from when she was rolling on xtc, she had to be coaxed along by both Ben and Clarke. Eventually after a few "I'm not sures" and "I don't really knows" alongside some embarrassed giggling she spoke quite softly, "I'd quite like Guy to watch everyone have sex with me."

By the way, I'm Guy, I don't think I've even mentioned that in any of our experiences.

Clarke "Okay, yes, we can do that for sure, what else?"

Michelle "Um, well, although I'm usually not, I'd like to be quite submissive I suppose."

Ben "Go on, tell us some more, this is great."

Michelle "Okay, maybe I'd like to be told to take all of my clothes off and perhaps made to touch myself while everyone watches."

Ben "Touch yourself where?"

Michelle "Um, everywhere really, especially my boobs and my pussy, maybe other places."

Clarke "What other places?"

Michelle "I think maybe my bum."

Ben "Would you like us all to touch your bum?"

Michelle "Yes, I'd like that a lot."

By now we were all slowly rubbing and stroking ourselves through our clothing as the conversation continued.

Clarke "So you'd like everyone to have sex with you?"

Michelle blushed and stalled a bit before answering, then she answered, "Yes I think I would, apart from Guy, he can watch, maybe even be tied up, he'd like that and so would I."

Clarke laughed, "Ha, sorry Guy, looks like you lose out again, we know you love it though. What else?"

Michelle "I've found recently that I quite like being called names, it turns me on."

Clarke "Tell us the names you like being called."

Michelle "Mmm, okay, umm, whore, when I'm turned on, I like being called a whore."

I'd never called her a whore, so I presumed this was from last night.

Clarke "How about a dirty whore? Do you like that?"

I could see that Michelle was shaking just a little bit and she was breathing in short heavy breaths as she touched herself through her bikini, I assumed with being so turned on and a bit of an aftermath from last night, she was obviously loving this, in fact we were all obviously loving this.

Michelle "Yes."

Clarke "Go on tell us properly."

Michelle "Um, okay, I like being called a dirty whore."

Ben "That's hot. Come on then, what else do you like being called?"

Michelle "Okay, I like being called a slut, that's really sexy."

Clarke "A dirty slut or a filthy slut?"

Michelle "Um, I like being called a filthy slut or a fucking filthy slut and a dirty fucking whore, I really like that."

Clarke "Okay, stand up and take your bikini off so we can take a good look at your sexy slutty body while we decide what we're going to do to you."

This was great, they had her so wound up and horny, right in the palms of their hands, she was so into it and I was enjoying listening and of course watching.

The guys were rubbing their noticeably hard cocks through their boxers as was I. Michelle stood up and removed her bikini top, then bottoms, standing naked in front of us. She had such an amazing body (still does) and a lovely skin tone from tanning. Her size B boobs were so pert and her nipples so hard, complimenting her petite trim frame perfectly. I felt really proud, having such a fit and adventurous girlfriend standing completely nude in front of them, getting them hard.

Clarke "Give us a spin then."

She did as she was told with a slightly nervous but cute little laugh, showing off her super peachy butt.

Clarke "Tell us why you like being called a slut."

Michelle "Umm, because it makes feel dirty and horny."

She went to sit down, but Clarke told her not to.

Clarke "Don't sit down until I say, so tell us why you're such a fucking filthy slut."

Michelle "Umm, because I like lots of boys I suppose."

Clarke "That's not good enough, explain what you mean, tell us in detail, tell us what you like them doing to you, then maybe I'll let you sit down. Start with I'm a fucking filthy slut because."

Michelle "Oh my God. Okay, I don't believe I'm saying this. I'm a fucking filthy slut because I like lots of guys fucking my pussy and fucking my arse, and I like sucking cocks, I think about it all the time, it makes me very wet."

Clarke "Go on, that's not enough."

Michelle "Um, I don't know. Um, I like lots of cum inside me, from lots of guys and I like it all over my body, I really love being covered in warm spunk."

Clarke "Yes carry on."

Michelle "I like being naked for men and opening my legs for them, then them touching me all over and being inside me. I don't know what else to say."

Clarke told her to lie on the recliner and to start touching her pussy. She lay down with her legs slightly open and began to gently rub her clit.

Ben "What about piss, tell us about that."

Michelle "Okay, umm, I love men pissing on me. I like it all over my body and my face, and sometimes in my mouth."

Ben "How does it make you feel when men piss on you?"

Michelle "Used. Used and dirty, but very horny."

Clarke "Open your legs more, let's see your sexy little pussy."

Michelle opened her legs, not too wide, but I could easily see that she was glistening wet. She slid two fingers inside herself and slowly moved them in and out, now shaking and breathing erratically, saying, "I'm so fucking turned on."

Clarke "You look so fuckable, that is so damn sexy. Tell me, how many men you think you could take then?"

Michelle with a slight tremble in her voice now "Um, I don't know until I do it I suppose, I think quite a few."

Ben "Go on how many?"

Michelle "Maybe 10, I think I could handle 10 men if I was turned on enough."

Ben "Go on, slowly fuck yourself with your fingers while you tell us what you would like 10 men to do to you."

She moved her fingers deeper in and out, but still slowly, flexing her body, breathing in time with the motion.

Michelle "All that I've said really. I would like to be told to take my clothes off, then they would make me touch myself in front of them all, whilst they rubbed their cocks and got hard for me, ready to use me. They would kiss me, on my lips and all over my body, licking and fingering my pussy and my arse, grabbing me firmly, feeling my tits, calling me names, telling me how sexy I am and how they're going to fuck my pussy and my mouth and my arse too, for hours. They'd keep me with them for a long time whilst they use me, maybe the whole day and night, or even longer, taking it in turns with me, then pissing on me whenever they needed to, I'd suck their cocks clean every time whilst their piss runs down me, I don't care how many or where, they can piss all over me, in my face and all over my body. I just want to feel it spraying all over me, they can call me a cheap piss whore, pull my hair and slap my face and my arse. I'd shower for them, but only if they wanted me to, then they could carry on fucking me until the next one needs to piss."

She carried on, "I'd be there at least a whole day, so they all cum lots of times wherever they want to. They can cum in my pussy, in my my arse, in my mouth. I'd swallow it if they told me to or I'd dribble it all down my body if they prefer. They can cum on my body too, on my tits, I love cum on my tits and my stomach. But I don't care, I'd just be there to please them. If they want to cum over my face they can (she'd always said she doesn't like it full in her face), even on my feet if they wanted to, I know some guys like that, I wouldn't clean it off, I'd just lie there whilst they did whatever they want to do to me, with their cum all over my body and face, dripping out of my pussy and my arse. I'd like lots of cum in my pussy, each one would leave me soaked with their semen inside, dribbling out of me, with my legs wide open, waiting for the next guy until they've all shot their spunk up me. I'd wank and suck them to get them hard so they can do it all over again."

Clarke stood up, pulled down his boxers so his big penis sprang out and said loudly, "you are such a sexy fuckable slut".

He moved towards her, but Michelle said that she was worried that our neighbors may be in their garden and could hear so to go inside. She went through the balcony door to our bedroom and lay on our bed. Clarke jumped right on top of her, stuck his dick into her and started energetically fucking, really smashing into her, grabbing her legs and thrusting into her hard, fast and as deep as he could bang her. She had her hands all over him and her legs wrapped around him as they were loudly groaning. I shut the door to the balcony in case anyone would hear. There was nowhere for me or Ben to get involved as they were so intertwined, thrashing about. He pulled his cock out and stuck it in her mouth saying "suck that that you dumb fucking whore," as she sucked him she was rubbing her clit. He turned her over and entered her pussy from behind, vigorously fucking her in the same way as they panted and moaned. He asked me if we had a blindfold which I did, so I got it and passed it to him. He turned her over and put it on her and said, "come on guys, get your cocks in her mouth."

Ben and I knelt either side of her. Ben grabbed her by the hair, shoving his cock in her mouth, she sucked it whilst wanking me. We were both feeling her tits quite roughly as Clarke continued to hard fuck her, as he was saying things like, "go on stick them in your mouth you cock sucking slut." She feverishly sucked and wanked us, rubbing our dicks over her face, leaving trails of pre-cum.

After around 10 minutes or so Clarke announced, "I'm going to cum in your tight little cunt."

She responded, "yes, yes, please, I want your cum in me."

Then with an almighty push he held himself deep inside her, and with a massive groan he pumped his cum into her, with slow long thrusts. She threw her head back, squeezing mine and Ben's cocks tight in her hands as she came, letting out a satisfying release of air with a deep sigh and an "oh fuck yes."

Clarke pulled out of her, kissing her on the lips and smiling, with a "you're fucking great."

Ben looked at me as if to enquire who was next so I motioned him to take Clarke's place, which I think he expected, as I would obviously want the messiest last go.

I took a quick look at her pussy as Clarke's juices just began to leak out of her. There was a little cum on her navel and the inside of her thighs too.

Ben moved on top of her and pushed his cock in as they loudly exhaled in unison, then slowly started to fuck her as she gently quivered. I'm sure she knew who was who, even with the blindfold on.

Clarke knelt up onto the bed and told Michelle to suck his cock clean, she took hold of it, sucking the last of his jizz out, licking every inch. I then kissed her, tasting the combination of their fluids as Ben pushed into her, now harder and faster, making her moan.

Clarke said, "tell him what a slut you are as he's fucking you, we want to hear it."

Michelle "Fuck me, make me cum, I want your spunk deep inside me."

Clarke "That's not good enough, tell us that you're a slut, come on"

Michelle "Okay, I'm a slut, I'm a dirty fucking slut and I need to be fucked."

What she was saying was obviously affecting Ben as he was now fully into her, ramming her hard, whilst they perspired and groaned together. As they did, she was wanking me, just lightly, as her attention was on Ben.

Clarke "Not good enough, he's going to stop what he's doing unless you tell him more, tell us what you want from all these guys you want to fuck you."

Michelle "Alright, please don't stop, I want to be fucked. I want lots of cocks inside me. I want my pussy full with cum, all the time, every day, I want to be used by men, I want them to make me theirs to do what they want with."

Clarke "That's better, carry on, tell us what a whore you are."

Michelle "I want men to touch my body, all over, sticking their fingers in me, in my pussy and my arse. I want their cocks in me, covering me in their sperm, fucking me, using me, I'll do anything for them - I think I'm going to cum, yes I am, I'm going to cum."

With that, she shuddered, letting out a long gasp. Ben did too, driving himself into her. She scratched her nails down his back as they writhed and twisted their bodies together, her holding him firm in place, wrapping her legs around him. Then they came, bucking and jerking as he shot his load into her, making her gasp with a final shake as they climaxed. He lay still on top of her, they kissed softly, pausing for a moment until he drew away.

"Come on then now Guy, let's see you fuck your pretty little slut."

Her pussy was leaking a steady stream of cum, dribbling onto her butt hole, creating a small puddle on our bed. There was jizz all around her pussy and little drips on her legs and groin.

"Kiss me down there before you fuck me," she said.

I moved into place, and started by kissing her clit, slowly licking up the juices that Clarke and Ben had deposited, then on her skin, above her pussy on her navel, brushing my lips over her, taking in the creamy liquid. Then the same over her legs, until all that was left was what was dripping from inside of her. I tongued it up, licking all around both of her openings and sucking up what I could from the bed sheets. She hummed little satisfied noises as I used my mouth and tongue to please her.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I said.

She ripped off the blindfold as I pressed into her, she was soaked inside, but still tight, I could feel their combined wetness as I started to move inside her. I made my thrusts as long and deep as I could without sliding out, first slowly, then increasing in speed. She began to breathe with a heave as we fucked, her pussy making squelching noises as I moved. I kissed her passionately, sharing the cum I'd licked up, her mouth was covered as it drizzled between her lips.

Clarke and Ben seemed spent as they sat back, watching me screwing her used pussy that they'd both just ejaculated in.

"Fuck me harder, I want to cum again," she said.

"Okay, I'm going to fuck your slutty pussy and make you cum," I said.

"Don't," she said, "I don't want you to call me names, I like it when they do, but I don't want you to, not now anyway."

"Okay then, sorry, of course, that's fine." I said.

"Come on, you're going to have to fuck me harder, fuck me like they did, I want you to make me cum like I did just now," she said confidently.

I grabbed onto her and put all my energy into shagging her as hard as I could. It dawned on me that we'd had lots of brilliant sex, but this is what really got her off and I'd never fucked her so hard. I thought it might hurt her!

"Let me get on top of you," she said, we rolled over so she was sitting on top of me, facing me.

She was grinding into me, rubbing her clit and navel almost forcefully, to the point that it was getting a bit uncomfortable. I could see that my cock was covered in cum, it was all over her and me as the juices leaked from her whilst we fucked. I pumped as she did, but she was certainly doing most of the work, then I felt my orgasm start to build. I announced that I was going to cum, she told me not to, not yet, but then I couldn't stop it, she could see that I was unable to hold back. She sat tightly on me, rubbing her clit trying to bring herself off as I exploded inside her, draining my balls empty with a loud groan and a shudder.

She said, "you're going to have to make me cum, use your tongue, I won't be able to cum like this now." She moved off me, leaving a trail of semen across my body, then firmly sitting on my mouth and assertively grinding her clit. I darted my tongue as best I could as cum poured out of her onto my face and into my mouth which I swallowed down.

Unable to see, I heard her say, "yes come here, let me suck you." I felt either Ben's or Clarke's feet against me and her body wiggle in time with sucking. I thought it's probably Ben as he always seems to be able to cum twice in quick succession.

"Come on you dumb little slut, suck it harder, I want to shoot my cum all over your gorgeous little face," Ben said.

I licked as she sucked, with light amounts of cum continually drizzling down my throat. I thought, I wish I could get hard again so I could fuck her and make her cum but it wasn't happening just yet. With that Clarke came over hoisted her off me and threw her onto the bed right next to me and started fucking her, just as he had before, banging into her. Ben was kneeling next to her, the other side of me, she was sucking and licking him. He was pulling away from her, wanking, saying things like, "tell us what a dirty slut you are" and "what do you want us to do to you?"

She was saying "I'm a cheap whore, I'm a dirty fucking slut, I want your cum in me and all over me, just fuck my pussy and my mouth, I love it."

Clarke was of course joining in, with things like, "I'm going to make you cum again you cheap little fuck."

Ben was now full fucking her mouth. She had one leg spread over mine, was grabbing onto Clarke's body and Ben's cock as they hammered into her.

Ben almost shouted that he was going to cum. She said, "yes, yes, all over my face, I want you to cum over my slutty face."

With that he spurted a strong jet of spunk over her. It sprayed over her cheeks and mouth, some she licked up whilst more slowly ran down her. She licked him clean and then focused all of her attention back onto Clarke who was looking so serious with his face screwed up. like he was near his moment.

"Go on, go on, you can cum, cum in me, I want more of your cum in me, I'll cum too. Treat me like a dirty slut, tell me what I am." she said.

He was fucking her so hard and deep, I thought the bed was going to break. They were sweating and moaning, they had long red streaks and blotches all over their bodies where they'd been grabbing and grappling with one another. Michelle's head was forced up against the headboard as she was shunted each time he entered her.

"I'm going to cum in you again you dirty little slut, I'm going to cum in your filthy slutty pussy." With that he thrust solidly into her, holding her tightly. She held him too, their bodies almost seemed to vibrate together as they both came, jerking and wriggling, she cried out with pleasure as he practically growled with sexual relief.

I lay there feeling a little embarrassed and disappointed in myself as I couldn't satisfy her, whilst they certainly did. She had a look of complete contentment and fulfillment on her face. Cum dripping down her cheeks onto our bed.

Michelle got up to go to the bathroom, putting her hands between her legs so that she didn't leak too much, I went with her. I apologised for not being able to satisfy her and cumming too early. She told me not to worry and that she loved me and always would. She said that she thought because she was right next to me when Clarke fucked her just now, it really helped her to cum. Also that they are both obviously very good in bed, but that I really didn't have to worry though as it's just sex with them, really good sex, but just sex.

It didn't feel right to ask to clean her up, but she kissed me and moved her cheek towards my mouth so I would lick her face, which I did. She had her legs together to minimise anything dripping out and said that I could lick it all up if I wanted to. I got on my knees and licked her legs all the way up and down where it had dripped and then she opened them so I could access her and swallow down the mix of cum from her once more, her telling me how much she likes me doing that and that it felt really nice and sexy. She said that if any guy can let her do what she just did and be cool, then he's got to be a pretty special guy. Our attitudes of honesty and openness really set the stage for a successful relationship whilst we played with other people.