My Girlfriend, Kinky Bi Guys & XTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben looked embarrassed and said that he was fine and would sit on the end of the bed. She said, "it's okay, I really want to feel you and Clarke close to me and we can sit next to each other any time."

I was more than a little aghast and really didn't know what to say, she just looked at me and said, "you''ll be fine over there," gesturing to the end of the bed, so I just got up and moved.

Ben could see that I was flustered and put out, although we all knew it was partly her winding me up sexually, but then again partly wanting to be near them as they were both very attractive and exciting. Ben thanked me and sat next to Michelle. As soon as he sat, she said "that's better" and asked him to put his arm around her then reclining into him, straddling her legs over Clarke's with a satisfied "mmm", then smoothing her hands up and down their legs. She pulled Ben's hand down to massage her small pert breast which was exactly what I wanted to do. She said something along the lines of... "I'm so glad that you both came over this weekend, tonight's been amazing so far, you're two of the sexiest guys I've known in a long time and you gave me the best fuck of my life earlier."

I was like whoa! Maybe this was going a bit too far now, I really felt rather crushed, but at the same time I felt my cock growing in my underwear which they could easily see through the thin material. How could I complain when I was so obviously getting off on what she was saying? I was also aware that a wet patch was starting to form from Ben's cum inside me as it lightly dribbled from my tush. She reached over to their dicks and started to rub them as they grew in size.

As she wanked them she said to me, "Does that excite you, looking at other guys hard dicks? I can tell how much you've loved sucking them and getting fucked, you were so easy for them. I thought you of least might have put up a little resistance, but you just let them do whatever they wanted to you. You're such a little whore. Did you like watching me in the club? You couldn't take your eyes off me could you? I loved kissing and being touched while you watched, getting all wound up. Clarke kept telling me that he wanted to stick his cock me, they were both making me so wet."

She continued... "As soon as we got in there all I was thinking about was what they might do to me when they took me home and how soon I could leave with them, I pretty much wanted to leave straight away so they could both have me. When we did leave, once we were outside, Clarke pushed me up against a wall, they both had their hands all over me, their fingers inside me and their tongues down my throat. They pulled my dress right up so my pussy was on full view, just as some people walked past, they didn't stop doing what they were doing which made me want them more, I didn't care if passersby saw me with their fingers rammed up me. Then Clarke had his hand on my bare arse so it was totally on show as we walked to the cab rank. We kept on stopping so they could kiss and finger me. Then we kissed and they rubbed my pussy in the back of the cab all the way home too, the cab driver knew exactly what we were doing. They treated me like a complete slut and I loved it."

This was fucking amazing, totally blowing my mind. I was rubbing my cock through the knickers and felt the wetness of pre-cum on my tip and on the fabric whilst more of Ben's sperm gently leaked from me. I still had no words, I don't think the guys did either, but Michelle was enjoying her moment, off her head, horny as hell, getting me and them very heated up again.

She carried on, "I've loved watching you take their cocks in your mouth and in your arse and how easily they took control of you," then she beckoned me over and said, "we're going to tie you up again and have some more fun, you can watch your girlfriend's very wet pussy get fucked."

Talk about e's making you lose you inhibitions! This got both of the guys going again and they were ready to play their part, saying that they were going to fuck her brains out, calling her a dirty little bitch and a filthy whore which she lapped up. I'd never called her anything like that but she was loving it.

Michelle took me by the wrists and secured them in place in line with the mattress so I was lying flat on my back, then gently ran her fingers up and down my body and briefly inside my now very damp knickers, which had started leaking onto the bed. She pulled the front of them down so my cock sprang out. She moved her lips towards it and hovered just above so that I could feel her breath. She said, "Do you want me to suck it so you can feel my mouth around you?"

I said, "yes I'd love that, I really need you to." My balls were aching where I needed to cum so badly or least have some kind of stimulation, just something, I didn't care what, just something.

She took hold of my penis and slowly dribbled spit all over it, so it ran down my shaft onto her hand. Keeping hold, she asked Clarke and then Ben to do the same, they did so that my dick was drenched with their mixture of spit. She wiped her hand over my leg to dry it, pulling my knickers back up, carefully folding my penis away, I felt like I wanted to explode out of them. She straddled over me and moved her face to mine, I was breathing so heavily and could felt my heart racing. She playfully bit my bottom lip then kissed me hard, just briefly, and said "open."

I did, and she did the same into my mouth, letting a trail of spit drizzle from her mouth into mine, a little dangling from her chin. She motioned the guys over and they followed suit whilst she held onto my face, then she let just a little bit more drip from her over my cheeks. She lent back, rubbing her pussy over my dick through my knickers and said, "one of you fuck me."

Ben positioned himself behind Michelle and started to pump her. Her face was just a few inches away from mine, she was starring me in the eyes as she took his dick inside her. Each time he thrust into her, he nudged her forward and she let out a loud pant, and an occasional "yes" and "fuck me."

Clarke moved next to us and placed his cock width ways across my lips. I began to run my mouth along it, licking and kissing, Michelle did the same as we shared him between us. Both Ben and Clarke were letting out satisfied sighs and moans. Clarke took hold of his dick and poked it into my mouth for me to suck, then put it in Michelle's between our licks and kisses. He was so hard, and of course hadn't cum yet either so was probably bursting with the desire to climax.

After Ben had given Michelle a good pounding he moved over so Clarke to take a turn. As they passed they commented what an amazing fuck we were all having, briefly kissing then grabbing each others dicks and stroking them. Ben bent down to suck Clarke, telling him to be nice and stiff for her.

Clarke entered Michelle and fucked her really hard, grunting as he did. He didn't hold back at all, Michelle was making some almost primal noises as she took him, sweat and tears running down her face, sounds of carnal pleasure, with the occasional "fuck, yes, oh yes, oh God" almost screamed in between. He had to have a firm grip on her to stop her cannoning up the bed. She wasn't concentrating on me any longer, just his cock inside her giving her such a hard fucking.

Ben held is dick next to my mouth, I stretched my head as near as I could to him and sucked as they fucked, I had Ben moaning in pleasure as his eyes where fixed on Clarke smashing Michelle.

Clarke announced that he was going to cum, then Michelle with "yes and me!"

He pumped into her really deep, grabbing her tight as she yelled for him to cum inside her. Both of their faces were so red with the build up of pressure. It took him ages to get to the point of orgasm, I could tell that Michelle was trying to hold back, then he let out an almighty groan, as did she, he pushed every milometer he had firmly into her and shuddered as he came. Michelle yelled "oh my God, fucking hell!!!" whilst trembling all over, climaxing.

He remained in her, looking so physically and emotionally drained, worn out, panting. She was the same, looking at me briefly, just raising her eyebrows and exhaling, followed by a "wow, I have never been fucked like that before."

He pulled out and lay on the bed recovering. He apologised and said that he was done, had no more energy and really needed to go to bed, it must have been about 6am by then and the bright light of a sunny day was beginning to shine through the gaps in our curtains. He thanked us all for an amazing night, told Michelle how unbelievably incredible she was, gave her a kiss and went off to our spare bedroom.

Michelle sat up on to my stomach and I could feel the cum running out of her onto me. I wondered if she was still horny and hoped she was, Ben obviously was. I hadn't cum or even had anyone give my dick any attention whatsoever, I was desperate. Ben asked her if she wanted to carry on and to my relief she said she did with a big smile on her face. She said to me "you can clean up Clarke's mess if you like, but keep it in your mouth, don't swallow," then spun around so we were in a 69 position.

As she moved quite a lot of his cum dripped out onto my stomach. She scooped it up, put her hand inside my knickers and spread it all over my cock and balls, my dick was so fucking hard it felt like it would rip through the fabric. She wiped her hand all over my pelvis and I was aware that there was a big sticky patch left on my torso. She moved her pussy towards me, she smelt so strongly of semen. It was all smeared around her thighs and buttocks where she'd been sitting on me. I licked her all over, anywhere I could see or smell anything, kissing her skin as I did. then she said "quickly lick my pussy," and pushed a long blob of cum out, it ran onto my tongue and lips whilst some trickled down my chin. She pushed hard into me, gyrating her pussy, squeezing all she could into my mouth. I was careful not to swallow, then she did the same again - how much had this guy cum?

Ben could see how surprised I was and commented that Clarke could cum in huge amounts. Michelle moved off me to lay beside me, on her back and told me to get on top of her. I rolled over onto her with my hands still tied stretched over her head, struggling to keep all the cum in my mouth, some had dripped out onto my face. She told me to kiss her. As I opened my mouth some spilled onto her lips, down her cheeks and over her chin, there was just so much. It felt so kinky kissing her, playing with Clarke's cum between us. I purposely gave her quite a messy kiss so it continued to dribble over her face. As I kissed her I was rubbing myself against her groin, it felt so nice having my body on top of hers, feeling her heat and softness. I was sure that she was going to pull down my knickers and let me fuck her now, I was the only one that hadn't cum, I was so frantic to get inside her. I asked her to open her legs, but she said no, then said to Ben, who had been touching himself all the while watching us, "pull down the back of his knickers and fuck him with a vibrator."

"Oh no," I thought, I just can't handle this anymore. Then I felt Ben stretch the back down and the hard plastic of a vibrator on my crack, he pushed it in, turning it on so it sent pulses through my arse. It felt good as he moved it in and out of me but it wasn't the feeling I yearned for. I told her that I really needed to fuck her so badly, almost pleading with her, whilst Ben pushed and twisted the vibrator inside me, rubbing against my g-spot making me writhe around, grinding against Michelle. She pulled away from under me and told Ben to push the vibe in as far as he could and pull my knickers back up, which he did. She told me to roll onto my back and make sure I keep the vibrator inside me. I did what she said, pushing onto it with my buttocks, my whole body slightly shivering with a kind of frustrated but pleasurable burn. She reached into her top drawer pulling out her wand massager and said, "keep that vibrator in your arse and we'll make you cum, if it comes out you can sleep on the sofa and I'll sleep in our bed with Ben."

I said, "make me cum, please."

I pushed onto it so the base was wedged against the mattress to hold in in place as far inside me as it would go. She knelt down so her face was right next to my crotch, turned on her wand and started to lightly sweep it across my cock, through the knickers, making me moan with a tiny bit of relief. Then she'd pull it away, my cock had a mind of its own and was springing about in my tight underwear. She kept on lightly teasing me, asking me if it was good and if I wanted more. Then she told me to suck Ben. He got on top of me in a 69 position, lowering his tool between my lips, then fucking it in and out of my mouth, slow at first, then getting faster as I watched him moving in and out of me.

Michelle continued to tease as I felt myself building towards cumming, l was whining in a low tone as they worked on me. Michelle could sense I was close then pushed the wand hard against me, rubbing my cock as I came. My arse tightened around the vibe and I remember almost screeching with blissful relief as I shot my load into my knickers whist she pressed and rubbed firmly against me limiting my movement. My toes curled, my hands clenched and my body shook and trembled from my belly outwards as I felt the pleasure of the warm wetness empty out of me.

Ben announced that he was going to cum and Michelle told him to cum in her mouth. She sat up on my crotch and he stood with his cock next to her face wanking. "Yes go on," she said, "wank into my mouth."

He jerked his penis as fast as he could, screwing his face up, throwing his head back. She looked frantic with the anticipation of him cumming with her mouth open and her tongue slightly out waiting for him to explode. Then he shot his load, some into her mouth and onto her tongue, more splatted onto her face, then he moved in close to her wanking the last of it over her tits. She took his dick into her mouth, giving him some final satisfying sucks and squeezing the last of his cum out of his balls as he sighed.

She used her fingers to mop up her face and body, then supping it into her mouth and licking her lips. Some she swallowed down, the rest she dribbled out, up and down my chest, finishing by kissing me as we shared the taste of him between us. Ben went to the bathroom, she untied me and smiled with a cute little loving laugh and told me what an unbelievable night we'd all had and that she such an amazing time and thanked me for being so cool with everything and doing what I did. I told her how much I enjoyed it and how it was so exciting and sexy, beyond what I ever thought we would do, but I loved it.

It was about 7am and obviously time for bed. I told her that I needed to shower as I sat up with Ben's cum running down me. She asked me not to, just for tonight and to keep the knickers on and just cuddle in bed and we could clean up when we get up. I was okay with it, there was a right mess inside my knickers and they were bound to dry and stick to me, but I agreed. She noticed Ben's spunk on my chest, lapped it up in one long lick and said that that should help.

Our bed sheet and pillows were stained with lube, cum, spit and sweat and our room looked like a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. We cleaned our teeth and sorted out some waters for us all. Michelle and Ben had a little goodnight kiss and playful fondle before he went off to the spare room with Clarke. It was really hot in bed as we snugged our cummy, sweaty bodies together. Michelle slipped her hand into my knickers, stroking my cock and balls, telling me how much she loved me in them, full of all the cum and spit. We had a brief kiss and cuddle, then fell asleep.

The next morning I was the last to wake up. I lay in bed going over in my mind what we actually did the night before, a bit of a life changer really, but I thought what a fantastic time we had. My arse was quite sore and my mouth felt tender, although not too bad. The knickers I wore the night before had stuck to me a bit, however stayed damp and were massively stained, whilst their contents had leaked over our bed. I couldn't resist giving them a bit of an inspection and sniff after I took them off, then rubbed them over my cock before I got in the shower. Going to the loo was a bit painful, there again, I'd be surprised if it wasn't, and the pleasure was worth the discomfort!

I made my way downstairs to the lounge to find Ben drinking a coffee. He told me that Michelle and Clarke had gone to get some recovery food and drinks which sounded spot on. We chatted about our night and what a great time we had without really discussing what we did. Ben said that if I decided not to let Michelle go to his place the next weekend, he completely got it and would hate to cause a difficult situation between us. He assured me that although he thought a lot of us both, he wasn't interested in anything other than having a good time, if I was okay with her going, he would look after her and respect her and our relationship. He also told me that he thought Clarke would probably end up with a guy long term rather than a girl, but then who knows?

It was a nice sunny day, not scorching hot, perfect to sit on our balcony to enjoy the food and drink, although after all the drugs it was a little challenging to eat anything. Neither of the guys bought any shorts with them and mine wouldn't fit them so they sat in just their boxers, which was fine, nobody could see. Michelle put her white bikini on which she looked very sexy in, and all eyes were drawn to her. We sat, relaxed and chatted, quite normally without any mention of sex or what we did. It didn't feel awkward, it just didn't come up in conversation to start with.

The morning (or afternoon as it was then), after the night before, taking molly can be pretty bad if you have a downer. I always found though if you manage to get some decent sleep (although sometimes you just can't), eat good food and be around people you enjoy being with, who are on the same level, then you're fine. I still felt horny and I thought that Michelle probably did too as we often were the next day after an ecstasy blow out, although saying that, we were both horny most of the time anyway, especially since starting our adventure. I wasn't sure about the guys, they seemed pretty relaxed. Although I'd cum the night before, I had a real urge to again, I was the only one that hadn't had sex with Michelle and I wanted to badly, she's my girlfriend for God sake.

Clarke asked when we were going to visit them in Brighton. I knew Ben had told him about the possibility of Michelle going out with him and Abi the next weekend, but I wasn't sure if they'd discussed us meeting up with them and their other bi friend that we'd talked about the previous weekend. Ben then said that he had discussed it with Clarke and asked if we were still up for it. Clarke butted in with, "of course they are, they're a pair of perverts! Ben told me that you want to have a little party."

Michelle looked a little shy but said that it sounded good - yep she was horny. Clarke suggested that we could stay at his place one weekend and that he'd love to have the opportunity to reciprocate our hospitality. Michelle asked about the other guy that Ben had mentioned before. He said that he was called Greg, a really nice guy, very attractive too and he thought we'd get on well. Clarke suggested another friend, who Ben had only met once called Chris. I commented that this was a lot of guys. Clarke said that he didn't have to invite him, or Greg if we preferred. Michelle jumped in with, "no it's fine, I'd like that, I think it could be fun."

My cock was getting hard again for Michelle's enthusiasm to get fucked by a group of guys, she was up for everything which was fantastic as I was into it as much as she was. Clarke said that we should get something organised then. He told us that Greg and Chris were both usually bottoms when it came to guy on guy stuff as lots of bi guys are and that he and Ben were quite rarities, especially as Ben is a bit of newbie himself. But then again he'd found a lot of guys to be quite versatile in the right situation. Ben told us that the only guys he'd had unprotected sex with were Clarke and me, hardly any girls either, the only recent one being Abi. Clarke said he never has unprotected sex and it's only been with Ben and us apart from longer term relationships he's had in the past. We all agreed that it is much better without a condom, but best to keep it with people you know are safe, which they were thankfully.