My Girlfriend, Kinky Bi Guys & XTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers

We all chilled for the rest of the day, Clarke and Ben left in the evening. They both gave Michelle a nice snog on the way out. Once they'd gone, we sat, ate, drank wine and chatted. She told me what they got up to when I was in the club whilst she slowly rubbed my cock...

"I told you what happened as soon as we left the club, that was so sexy and exciting, I got a real thrill out of people watching me being fondled and touched up, in and outside the club. As soon as we got home to our place, Clarke picked me up and held me against our hallway wall and fucked me, he just shoved it right in without saying a thing, his cock felt so amazing inside me, I was so wet. He told me how much he'd being dying to have me. Then the three of us went upstairs, we kissed, all kissing each other, lots of touching, I was really off my face still and all my senses felt so alive, it was all so amazing."

"We decided to take a shower together which was nice, although a real squeeze and not so perfect if you weren't getting the spray on you but still felt lovely. We lathered each other up, kissed more, touched, I sucked them both whilst they kissed, we all felt very close and in tune with each other. Ben went to get out to have a pee but I asked him to go on me, I got on my knees and he pissed directly in my face, I licked some up, swallowing it, the rest ran off me, then I sucked him some more, it was so kinky. When we got back into the bedroom, we took an e, then were all over each other. They both took in turns with me, swapping all the time and holding me in various positions. I sucked them both lots and they sucked each other too."

"We stopped when we were coming up on the pills as it was just too much to be doing anything, we just stroked and cuddled. I then ended up licking Clarke's bum, then Ben was licking mine too. I got two vibrators out and played with one in my pussy in front of them, then asked Ben to use the other on my bum which he did. After a short while he replaced it with his dick and I sucked Clarke whilst still fucking myself with the vibrator. Eventually, Clarke pulled it out and fucked me, I had both of them inside me, fucking my pussy and arse, really sensually, it was just so incredible while I was really buzzing and high, that's why I said it was the best fuck of my life, maybe without the drugs it wouldn't have been."

"Ben cleaned himself and they swapped places. it was quite difficult having Clarke inside that way as he's fairly thick, but once he was in, I was in heaven. They both kissed me and caressed me all over my body while they fucked me, it was just so erotic, making me feel like I was in absolute ecstasy. We stopped and talked, then carried on more, they spent lots of time with their tongues on my pussy and arse, then fingering me in both, then more fucking in both. They kissed, played with each other and sucked one another too, which I loved seeing. I asked them to do the same to you when you got back, they said they'd love to, which they did of course. The time went by really quickly, but it was just as good when you got back."

We talked about how much she wound me up and I told her that at a couple of points I felt quite humiliated but it somehow it really hit me deep inside and made me feel desperately horny, but I didn't know why. I said that I loved watching her with other guys or just knowing that she's with someone else, playing around and having sex, it's just so dirty and kinky. I told her that I loved her being called a slut and a whore by another guy and how she got off on it, then acting like one. She said that it that it made her feel so lustful, wanting more and how she adored being naked and flirting around men, getting them all heated up. She said that it was very obvious how much I enjoyed it and she buzzed off pushing me to see how I reacted, wanting her and needing her, then denying me and having to watch another guy have her to do what he wants with.

Then she told me how hot it was, me being submissive with Ben and Clarke and how incredibly turned on she became as it was one of her biggest fantasies to see me suck cock and take it in my arse. She said that she wants to do it lots more and see me with more guys and hoped that we could play some kinky games when we go to see Clarke and his friends. I said that perhaps last night was my limit as it was very full on physically and emotionally but I really enjoyed it, but I'd keep an open mind.

Michelle asked me how I felt about her going to Brighton to see Ben and Abi at the weekend. I said that I was fine and she should go which she got really excited about and thanked me. She then went down on me but then her text buzzed, I said to leave it, but she didn't, it was Joel asking how we were. Then between sucking and wanking me, her and Joel were texting each other flirty suggestive messages. I was fine with it, it was all quite exciting. She asked me if I want to watch her play with herself, which of course I did. She slipped her joggers off and lay back on the sofa, now in just her tight pink t-shirt and white thong, rubbing herself over her knickers whilst she and Joel swapped messages.

She said that he was texting how sexy she was and he'd love to sleep with her again sometime, but he was being careful to include me, by typing meeting us both rather than just her. She said that she would love to but excluded me, saying she'd love to meet up with him. As their texts got more explicit, her knickers came off and I could see how wet she was as she continued to touch herself, relaying their messages to me.

Michelle asked me if I wanted to get together with him that evening. I said yes, that would be really cool, then she suggested that she went over by herself, which was exactly what we said we weren't going to do and was the reason Ben and Clarke came down rather than the possibility of her seeing Joel.. By then though, I was horny, playing with my cock and had a couple of glasses of wine in me. I said that that's a lot to do bearing in mind last night and next weekend, but yes, it would be really sexy if she went over to his place. She said that maybe she'd bring a little gift back for me between her legs if things went that way. She put it to him and over a couple of texts, he said that he was concerned about me, but she reassured him I was into it, which I think baffled him a bit, but she planned to be over to his place in about 30 mins.

Our weekend was becoming even more wild! In no time at all, Michelle was fresh, hair done, wearing a pretty floral summery dress, looking so gorgeous, with a cab on the way. I was as up for it as she was, the thought of her having sex with Joel, especially after last night sent me crazy. We agreed that she wouldn't spend all night there but would go for a couple of hours or so, although I told her not to worry or rush. Whilst she waited for the cab, she wound me up, telling me that she couldn't wait to get another guy's cock cumming inside her and how she loves letting lots of guys do whatever they want to her. The cab arrived and as she said goodbye, she told me not to cum as she wanted me when she got back and I knew by then I'd be in a total state, desperate for her. Her leaving words were. "I know I'm being very promiscuous, but I love it and I know you love it - see you later." She kissed me and got in the cab.

Okay, so here's a thing, what on earth do you do with yourself whilst your girlfriend is off screwing some guy. I of course couldn't get my mind away from what she was doing, imagining what they were possibly getting up to together. I ended up playing x-box whilst giving my cock an occasional rub, changed our very destroyed bed sheets and did a bit of washing up which all felt rather surreal.

Whilst she was out, Alex from the club texted me, asking if I enjoyed the rest of my night, hoping it had all gone well. We texted back and forth, I said that Michelle was at a friends. I asked him if he wanted to meet up with us for a drink in the week, which he did. I said I'd check with Michelle first, but assumed she'd like to, so we penciled in Thursday evening. Jeez man, it certainly seemed that we had a steady stream of "new friends" underway! I hadn't even mentioned Alex yet, maybe Michelle wouldn't want to go or just meet up from drinks and nothing else, which would be totally understandable and fine of course. I didn't expect her to have sex with every guy we met, although he was attractive and she was being pretty rampant. Either way, it didn't matter, what will be will be, and we were having so much fun anyway.

I remember thinking, maybe it's best to not to overload the situation, maybe we're doing too much too soon. It's a bit like taking drugs in a way, you've got to make sure you have them under control but can always be chasing the next high. Going out at the weekend, getting off your face and having a good time is one thing, whilst having a line of coke for breakfast on a Monday morning in place of your usual bowl of Cheerios is something else. Also when everyone around you is taking ecstasy or coke at the weekend it seems very socially acceptable. We found after a while that Michelle having sex with multiple guys became almost quite normal for us, especially with our regular play buddies. It was always a thrill but we were often chasing the next high or kink, pushing our boundaries further.

Michelle had left just after 8 and by about 11 I was thinking she'd been gone quite a while, although I'd told her not to rush or worry about how long she was, I thought she must be having a really good time with Joel. I was tempted to text her, but didn't, I just waited, impatiently, but waited, thinking about what they might be doing whilst I touched my cock. Eventually, it wasn't until just after 12.30 that she texted me to say that she was in a cab and on her way home, I texted her back but she didn't respond. When she came through the door, it was quite evident that she'd had quite a bit more wine, she wasn't totalled by any means, but beyond being tipsy, staggering a little and giggling like drunk girls do. She gave me a big Sauvignon Blanc flavoured kiss and said, "I've just had lots of sex, let's go upstairs."

I followed her up our fairly steep staircase, steadying her a little from behind. When we got into our bedroom I went to put my hand inside her knickers but she said not to, instead telling me to strip off and lay on the bed. She took her dress off and got onto the bed with me, then in one quick motion, she removed her knickers, grasped my cock, holding it so it was flat against my stomach pointing towards my head and climbed onto me, with the dirtiest grin on her face I've ever seen. She put her hands on my chest, slowly gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy over my penis, stroking up and down my length whilst Joel's cum leaked out of her onto me. She picked up her knickers, which I could see were drenched and without saying a word, wiped their contents over my face and mouth. I went to speak but she put her finger over my lips and very quietly and quite erotically went, "shhh."

She carried on rubbing and pushing onto me as I got harder, wetter and stickier, what she was doing to me was so fucking kinky, I could hardly contain myself, I felt my breathing becoming louder and shaky. I either just looked her in the eyes or up and down her amazing body, then to the creamy mess that was all over my cock, navel and stomach. As she continued, she spoke slowly and softly, "I've made some decisions."

"Okay what..." I replied.

She put her fingers on my lips again, "shhh, you don't talk. I love having sex with other guys and you like it too. I love you being at home, knowing what I'm doing and waiting for me, it enhances the experience and gets me so fucking horny. I want to do it more, I've been thinking about it all the time. I've told Joel that I want us to fuck more, just fuck, nothing else. I want Ben and Clarke to fuck me again, soon. I want other guys to as well, they've got to be hot with nice cocks. Sometimes we can fuck guys together, maybe two, maybe more, especially bi guys who are going to fuck you too. Sometimes I might let you watch me getting screwed, and sometimes you can just sit at home and wait with your cock all locked up. I know you'd like that and I know you'd like me to stick a plug up your arse too. Then, when I come home, maybe I'll let you fuck me, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll fuck you with my strap on. then piss all over your face and send you off to the spare room while I sleep in our bed with someone else. Or perhaps I'll just leak another man's cum all over you before I go back out and let more guys fuck me. Now you can tell me, how does that sound to you?"

I was over the God damn edge horny and just said, "yes, yes I want that, that sounds fucking incredible, I'm going to cum."

Michelle increased her pace, eye balling me intensely and panting, then as I came, she did too. We breathed together as we climaxed. She dug her nails into my chest, forcing herself assertively down onto me, then I jerked as a stream of cum shot over my stomach and chest.

She turned around so that we were in a 69 position. I licked all around her pussy, thighs, legs, anywhere I could reach to lick up the now quite frothy semen. She sucked up the mess on my cock and front then spun back around, sitting on my chest and told me to open my mouth. I did as she dribbled the cum out of her mouth, straight into mine, a little spilt onto my face, then she kissed me as we swirled it around with our tongues, swallowing the combination of liquids, this was all fucking insane!

We lay on the bed next to each other, looked at one another and burst out laughing. I said, "what the hell has got into you, you've turned into a crazy fuck machine."

She said that she's sorry, but I told her not to apologise because I loved it.

I asked her how she felt about having four different guys cum inside her in just one day. She said that it was amazing and sexy and made her feel electrified, wanting more. She asked how I felt about having four guys sperm inside me (including my own). I said that it was so fucking kinky and I loved it, but I didn't consider myself bi, just very kinky. She said that perhaps I am bi, or at least a bit.

It seemed like the right time to tell her about Alex. She was surprised that I met someone on a night out by myself that we could potentially get together with, but was really up for meeting up with him, asking lots of questions. I told her all about what we spoke about in the club and that I was sure he wanted to meet in the hope of something happening between us and that I thought he may be bi, but may not be too, I just had a feeling. She asked if anything happened between us, I told her that of course it didn't, but I was thinking about his cock when I was dancing. Michelle asked, why Thursday, why not tonight? I was like - what! I thought she must be kidding, but she wasn't, it was 1.30am and I was shattered after last night.

Michelle said that we should invite him over and take some more ecstasy together. I checked with her that she really wanted to do this and she did, she insisted that she was fine and completely up for it. The angel on my shoulder was telling me that it was too much, we needed to rest, this could be the beginning of a problem or bad habit. But then the devil on my other shoulder, well didn't have to say anything really, I just thought fuck it, okay let's fire him a text and see what happens.

I texted him something along the lines of "Hey Alex, sorry to text so late, I've just been telling Michelle about you and she wondered if you fancy coming over to party for a bit?"

He did text back pretty quickly saying he'd love to, asking what we had in mind. I just mentioned taking an e together, nothing else, but I'm sure he got the picture. So we passed on our address, and he said he could be with us just after 2am.

We both dived in the shower and freshened ourselves up. I thought the wine might wipe Michelle out but it didn't at all, she was buzzing. She put the joggers on that she wore earlier with a sexy black lace thong underneath and a low white vest top with no bra that really accentuated the shape of her breasts, making them look very grabbable.

Before he arrived she said, "you know, if I have sex with him, I would have had sex with the same amount of guys in 24 hours that I had in all the time before we met."

Wow, that was an interesting statistic I thought. "Next time we'll have to make sure it's double the amount of guys." I said jokingly.

"I would like to do that", she said, "I'm loving this, it makes me feel so alive and sexy, I'm not thinking that this is bad at all because it feels so good and we both feel the same."

I was so turned on, waiting for yet another guy to come to our house and fuck my girlfriend (hopefully and probably), we were kissing and caressing each other on the sofa whilst we waited for him to arrive. I was very hard and she was very wet.

As he knocked on the door, she had a last minute prep with her hair and straightened herself out. I was a bit apprehensive as maybe he didn't look as good as he did when I've seen him before, when I've been off my face or had a few drinks. I didn't want to be wheeling the wrong type of guy into our home with an expectation to have sex with Michelle. But to my relief he looked great.

Alex came in acting a bit apprehensive, I mean, who were these two sex crazed weirdos! All three of us were smiles and I made sure that I was really welcoming as did Michelle, she had such a bright expression on her face and was very tactile with him, which I'm sure made him feel more comfortable. Even though she was acting a little shy, I could sense Michelle's horniness, she still had this "come to bed" aura around her. She hugged him hello, pressing against him as they kissed each other on the cheek. She held his gaze, fondling his hand and I thought they were going to kiss properly there and then, she would have let him for sure and I think he could pick up on that. It was so obvious from the word go that we were going to fuck which got my cock tingling.

Michelle and I sat opposite Alex whilst we chatted and drank wine. We talked about how great the music was in the club on Friday night and about going out around town among other things. Nobody mentioned Michelle going home with Ben and Clarke. I found that the wine went straight to my head and slowed me down slightly, although I still kept my positive mood up. Michelle couldn't stop smiling and was leaning over to Alex quite a bit as they talked, which showed off the top of her boobs, although she maintained a natural innocent (ish) shyness about her. We talked, drank and laughed but nothing moved any further on for quite a while, even though it was clear to see that Michelle and Alex liked one another. I suggested that we take an e, which I thought would be the "all systems go" button.

As we continued talking, getting to know each other I could feel the hit creeping in. I had to lie back for a bit as they chatted, I felt good, was slightly rushing but lacking the energy that Michelle obviously had. I was quite happy just listening to them chatting in a flirty way and laughing as my pill kicked in. Michelle asked if I was okay and I insisted that I was. I sat myself up after a short while and rubbed Michelle up and down her sides. She excused herself and went to the loo.

When she came back into the lounge, she had fully stripped off and was standing naked in front of us with a big sexy smile on her face! She looked so fucking hot and fuckable, sending my cock immediately rock hard. Alex obviously wasn't expecting that (neither was I) and was completely stunned (so was I). She took Alex's hand and he stood up, embracing her and they kissed, he had his hands all over her. Michelle straight away took his hand and directed it towards her butt, pushing his finger against her arsehole, which he then started to rub, slightly pushing his finger in, making her moan. I thought that was a bit brazen, but he reacted how she hoped.

FunkyTwo
FunkyTwo
87 Followers