Kinky Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,640 Followers

They both enjoyed exploring various means of restraining Katie while having sex. They even bought her a leash as Katie dove deep into her inner self to explore her submissive side. She enjoyed letting Mike have his way with her, all the time knowing she was safe. Mike's fantasies began to drift towards adding another man to the mix in order to be a true sex slave but, while Katie was no stranger to sleeping with close to twenty-five men or more in her life, she was reluctant to go down the road of having a threesome. She didn't mind role-playing as a student wanting a better grade or an employee not wanting to be fired (Mike didn't know she had experience in this role) but she was afraid to bring another person into their bedroom no matter how much Mike pressed her. She was afraid he would think she was a slut and would break up with her. He couldn't complain because she fulfilled every other dream of his.

While Katie was reluctant to bring another man into their bedroom, she would still role-play to Mike's fantasy by letting him tease her while bound to the bed by fucking her while she had a butt plug inserted into her asshole or letting Mike insert vibrators into her ass and pussy while she sucked his dick. She began to warm up to the idea of a threesome but told Mike there is no way she wanted to try it with someone they knew feeling it would be too awkward.

When they were hanging out in a bar with friends, there were times when Katie would run into a former lover. Mike wasn't jealous at all and Katie would quickly inform them that she was now engaged. Later, at home, Mike would ask Katie if the guy was one of her previous lovers and press her for details on how they fucked her. She knew this turned him on and would tell Mike what she had done with the guy in bed. Mike knew Katie was an extremely sexual person but meeting some of her former lovers and hearing how they fucked his fiance, gave Mike a visual image of her past sex life. It only drove his fantasy to see her have sex with another man to a higher level.

It was on their honeymoon that Mike decided to try a safe way to bring another person into their bedroom and combined it with her desire to possibly get caught having sex. On their second day at an all-inclusive resort, they ventured to a topless beach where, after a few Pina Coladas, Mike convinced Katie to remove her top. She was already wearing a thong bottom so this left her mostly exposed except for her pussy. After Katie relaxed, she began to enjoy the attention she was getting from the other men on the beach, even the ones that were with their wives or girlfriends. This gave her more confidence in her body. She still thought her boobs were too small and her ass too big but the appreciative stares of the other men told her otherwise.

Mike made sure to tell Katie of each man that was checking her out and tell her how they wished they could see her completely naked. Katie knew it was turning Mike on to see her parading around a public beach half-naked and told him she just might let someone see her naked before they left. They continued having cocktails on the beach and throughout the rest of the day and through dinner.

When they decided to go back to their room, Mike kept playing on Katie's words from earlier about letting someone see her naked. She led him on, teasing him with possible ways she could expose herself but didn't think too much of it. She didn't think twice about leaving the curtains of the room windows open with the lights on as they undressed. If someone saw her naked, it would be from a safe distance. It also played into her fantasy to have risky sex where someone might see them in the throes of making love.

Mike tied Katie to the bed in a way that she could be turned over if he so desired with a blindfold on and continued the fantasy of having someone see her naked. She played along with what she thought was a harmless fantasy. Mike began to tease her pussy with his fingers while sucking on her tits when an idea popped into his head. Katie heard him climb off the bed and pick up the phone in their room. She panicked a bit when she heard Mike order a bottle of champagne from room service. She didn't think too much of it but Mike had some devious thoughts going through his mind. He continued to tease Katies pussy and tits bringing her close to cumming several times but not letting her cum. It was one of the dominant games he would play with her; he controlled her pleasure and he would determine when he would let her have an orgasm.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door and they heard a male voice say, "room service."

Mike put a towel around his waist and answered the door. Katie panicked when she heard Mike invite him into the room. There she was, tied face-up, completely naked with another man in the room with them. Mike knew it was a gamble but if Katie was playing a submissive role, then this had just become part of their foreplay. He also knew that his kinky wife would probably enjoy it also as long as it was in front of a stranger.

The room service waiter walked into the room to place the ice bucket with the champagne bottle in it on the table. When he saw Katie tied to the bed, he stopped dead in his tracks and stared for a moment. He then got nervous that Mike might get mad if he stared too long and continued with his duties.

Mike, noticing his nervousness, decided to put the waiter, whose name tag read Pablo, at ease and commented, "She is beautiful isn't she, Pablo?"

Surprised by Mike's question, the waiter answered, "Uh, why yes sir. You have a lovely wife."

After seemingly getting permission to gaze further at the naked woman displayed on the bed, the waiter stared at her more as he slowly opened the bottle of champagne. Katie heard the pop of the cork and felt a rush of embarrassment knowing a strange man, who she could not see, was staring at her naked body. She knew Pablo was looking at her hard nipples and pussy. She had a mix of emotions from anger and embarrassment to excitement and dampness in her pussy. When she heard the pouring of the champagne into glasses, Katie thought this moment was finally coming to an end but Mike had other ideas.

"If you think her body is nice from the front, you should see her ass."

Katie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Now she wanted to kill Mike but she was still playing the submissive role and she wasn't in a position to argue either. That's when Mike came over to the bed and helped turn her over so her luxuriant, full ass was on display. Katie was more comfortable in this position seeing she was wearing a thong most of the day at the beach and a lot of people saw her ass earlier. She was more comfortable until Mike pushed his luck a little further by making her get up on her knees, bending over to put her asshole and pussy on full display for the waiter.

"Oh my, sir. Your wife certainly does have a nice bottom. You are a very lucky man, very lucky."

"I know that. She loves having sex too."

Mike then signed the bill and the waiter left but not before taking one last look at Katie bent over on the bed. After the door closed, Mike waited for a reaction from his new wife.

"I can't believe you just did that, Mike."

"I know you might be a little mad Katie but I've never been so turned on in all my life."

Mike then got in front of Katie and presented his hard cock to her mouth which she eagerly began to suck on. She was sucking so furiously that Mike knew she wasn't mad.

Taking his cock out of her mouth, Katie told him, "You could have at least warned me."

"I know, dear, but I just thought of it while you were tied up. But let me be clear about who's in charge too. You're my sex slave and you'll do as I say," Mike said as he tugged on Katie's leash.

Mike then grabbed a handful of Katie's hair and began to face fuck his submissive wife to reinforce his dominant role.

"Well, did you like it?"

Katie responded with a muffled, "Uh-huh."

Her excitement was confirmed when Mike began to fuck her from behind and found her cunt soaking wet and Katie begging for his dick. She definitely wasn't mad. She came as he was pounding her pussy hard which triggered his orgasm.

After drinking the champagne, they fucked again with Mike telling Katie how he wanted to let the waiter touch her and she responded by bucking her hips wildly. He continued to tell her he knew the waiter would tell his co-workers about what happened and he'd probably jerk off thinking of Katie later. Katie came to a raging orgasm as Mike was telling her how the waiter wanted to touch her nipples and finger her pussy. Mike told her that Pablo's ultimate desire could be to fuck her. She later made it clear to Mike that she didn't want to fuck him but she never said he couldn't touch her.

They went on an excursion the next day and they were pretty tired when they got back. Mike kept teasing her about several of the staff around the resort and which one might have been their waiter the previous night. Mike did see Pablo from a distance but never told Katie. Pablo gave Mike a broad grin when they saw each other. Mike noticed Pablo checking out Katie, probably picturing her naked on the bed. They were in bed early that evening but things got more interesting the following night.

When Mike and Katie got back to their room after dinner and drinks, he stripped her naked, cuffed her hands in front, put the leash around her neck, and blindfolded her. Mike teased her body with a feather, lightly brushing over her entire body. He kissed her, nibbled on her neck just the way she liked, and played with her pussy and ass, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm then he would stop. He did this several times further fanning the flames burning in her hot pussy.

When he knew Katie was good and hot, he said, "I'm going to call for room service now."

Katie had an idea of what Mike had in mind and replied, "I would like that, sir."

It was a subtle approval for Mike to continue with his plan. She heard him walk over and pick up the phone to order a bottle of champagne, asking for Pablo to make the delivery. Mike continued to tease Katie, letting her know that she would be on full display for the watier. Her heart was pounding with anticipation. She was nervous and scared but excited all at the same time. The mix of emotions got her pussy soaking wet to the point that some of her juices were dripping down her thighs.

When the call came into the kitchen for room service, Pablo recognized the room number and said he'd take that order, He was even happier when he was told the guests requested him. He didn't waste any time getting the champagne and filling the ice bucket, grabbing two glasses, and scurrying up to the room. He couldn't wait to see if he'd be greeted with the sight of the beautiful naked tourist again.

When there was a knock at the door, Katie was almost shaking from the adrenaline going through her body. It was matched only by adrenaline flowing through Mike's body. When Mike opened the door, Pablo was thrilled to see his familiar face.

"Good evening, sir. Here is the bottle of champagne you ordered."

"Come on in Pablo. Set it right over there on the table."

Pablo grinned from ear to ear when he saw Katie, naked again but standing up with her hands cuffed in front of her, blindfolded, and a leash around her neck. He knew Mike didn't care if he stared so his eyes never left Katie's naked body. Katie's nipples were already hard and she knew the waiter was looking at every inch of her nude body. She was so nervous she could barely stand but she was also excited to be naked in front of a stranger, someone she would never see again after their honeymoon was over. She knew she was pleasing Mike as a good submissive wife would do.

"I see you like my wife's body, Pablo. Would you like to take a closer look?"

"Yes sir, I would like that very much."

Katie heard Mike's footsteps approaching her and he grabbed the leash and led her over to Pablo. He then made her turn around real slow so the waiter could drink in the wonderful sight of Katie in all her naked glory.

"Tell me what you like about my wife, Pablo. She doesn't think she has a nice body."

"Oh, she had a gorgeous body, sir. Very beautiful."

"Tell her what you like Pablo."

"You have very nice breasts, ma'am. Very nice. Your legs and especially your thighs are wonderful."

"Turn around for Pablo dear. What about her ass? She thinks it's too big."

Oh, no sir. Her ass is so lovely, so lovely."

Katie couldn't believe she was standing naked in the middle of a hotel room letting a room service waiter stare at her body and tell her about how much he liked her private body parts.

"Would you like to touch her?"

Pablo turned and stared at Mike in disbelief and grinned when Mike motioned with his head to touch Katie's ass. Katie knew this was coming and her heart started beating a little faster. She then felt a hand on her left cheek then drifting over to her right one. She knew by the smaller size of the hand that it wasn't Mike touching her. Her juices began to flow more.

When Pablo stopped touching Katie's ass, Mike told him, "No, it's okay you can continue."

Pablo couldn't believe his luck. He knew he was breaking the rules of the resort but he couldn't resist Katie's lovely body. He now used both hands to grab both butt cheeks and sunk his fingers into them. She could hear his breath getting shorter and faster the more he fondled her ass. Pablo looked up at Mike, silently seeking permission to go further. Mike gave him a wink and a nob which made Pablo smile.

Katie felt Pablo's hands leave her ass and glide over her hips, up her side and reach around to grasp her breasts. She took a nervous deep breath, feeling so naughty to be allowing another man to touch her tits in front of her husband's watchful eyes. Pablo fondled her pert breasts and played with her nipples. Katie couldn't help but moan even though she was trying hard not to show her excitement. She could now feel Pablo pressing against her ass and felt the unmistakable presence of his erection.

When Pablo looked up at Mike again, he received another nod to proceed. Pablo walked around to face Katie and began to suck on her nipples while one hand fondled her ass again and sliding the other between her legs. Katie, instinctively parted her legs wider to allow him better access to her and let out an audible moan as the waiter slid his middle finger into her soaking wet pussy and began to finger fuck her. Mike was loving seeing another man play, at will, with his wife's body and his dick was also hard. When Pablo began to rub his thumb across Katie's clit, she felt her orgasm building. She tried as hard as she could not to cum; she wanted to wait for her husband to finish her off, but she lost control over her body by that point. Katie came so hard, her knees buckled as she cried out in pure pleasure to the touch of another man.

After Katie orgasmed, she felt she owed Pablo some relief and began to play with his hard cock through his pants. This was further than Mike expected her to go and didn't know how far his wife would take this playful action. He was game for anything by then. Katie unzipped Pablo's pants and released his hard-on and began to stroke him. When she heard his breathing getting faster she knew he was close to his orgasm and got down on her knees in front of him. Pablo was hoping for a blow job but had to settle for a hand job. When he couldn't hold back any longer, he released his seed all over Katie's tits. Her breasts were covered with his cum with it dripping down her nipples and over her stomach. When he was done, Katie licked her fingers clean and stood up, indicating she was done with this sexual experiment.

Pablo stuffed his dick back into his pants, thanked the couple, and left but not before giving Katie's ass one more squeeze. As soon as the door closed, Mike stripped off his clothes and threw Katie onto the bed, fucking her hard, more excited than he's ever been before, especially seeing her tits covered with the cum of another man.

They fucked again that night with Katie confessing she was tempted to blow Pablo but didn't want to go down that road and repeating she wasn't ready to fuck another man. They didn't repeat their adventures with Pablo, much to Mike's disappointment but they did see him several times before the couple left. Katie now knew what he looked like. While she was embarrassed the first couple of times she saw him, knowing he had seen her naked, groped her, brought her to an orgasm before he came on her tits, it also excited her to know he would never forget that experience and neither would she.

Mike did fuck Katie by the window in their room, hoping someone would see them and made love on a moonlit beach late one night as another couple walked near the water's edge. Mike let Katie know they had been seen so Katie moaned a little louder to make sure they turned to see them. It gave her another exciting thrill to get caught fucking in public which added to the total excitement of their stay at the resort. They had a great fucking honeymoon. Mike wondered how he could keep up the momentum he gained sharing his naked wife with another man after their honeymoon. It would take some creativity but he would keep trying to figure it out.

He started by finding an adult webcam site where they could chat with other men while he displayed Katie tied up on the bed, making her pose in different positions for their audience and spanking her. He gave their appreciative audience a close-up view of her breasts, cunt, and ass. They even graduated to having full-blown sex on cam. Katie liked the thought of performing various sexual acts, including anal, while several men jerked off wishing they could be with her. The people-watching were strangers and she wore a blindfold which would make it difficult for friends to recognize her on the odd chance they happened to view one of their sessions.

While this satisfied Mike to a point, he wanted more and began to approach Katie about letting someone into their bedroom to watch them have sex. She was adamant about not letting anyone they knew to see them having sex so Mike was left to find a stranger they could trust. He continued to plant the seed to share her with another man by telling her, in detail, what he would like someone to do to her while tied up. She would be his sex slave and be required to satisfy them both in any manner they chose. The more Mike talked about his fantasy, the more Katie became intrigued herself but was still reluctant to go down that road.

Nothing happened for months so Mike and Katie had to satisfy their deviant sexual desires by having sex outdoors or in situations where they might get caught like the backseat of their car or on Mike's desk at work during lunch hour. They still played their dominant/submissive games in the privacy of their bedroom but both of their fantasies seem to turn back to their honeymoon and what Katie did with the room service waiter. Mike continued with her spankings calling her a naughty girl or a nasty slut for letting Pablo fondle her naked body of letting others see her naked on the webcam and performing various sex acts for them. Katie enjoyed being naughty, even looking forward to her spankings. There were times when she would taunt Mike by snapping at him or being sassy knowing it would lead to a good spanking and exciting sex.

Sometimes opportunity strikes when you least expect it. Several months after their honeymoon, Mike had to go out of town on a business trip so Katie took some time off work to join him. She would be able to go shopping during the day while Mike attended meetings with clients and they could meet up at night for dinner, drinks, and sex. After the first workday, Mike sent Katie a text message telling her to meet him at the hotel bar for a drink before dinner. When she arrived, she saw her husband at the bar talking to a handsome man of average height with light brown hair and blue eyes, almost the exact opposite of Mike but about the same age. Mike introduced him as Dan, a co-worker based in that city. They work on the same projects but are based several hundred miles apart. While they knew each other, this was the first time they met face-to-face.

Jay142
Jay142
3,640 Followers