Kinky Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Katie didn't realize is that as soon as she walked into the bar, she caught the eye of Mike, a tall, athletically built man with dark hair and dark eyes. Mike was first attracted to her girl-next-door beauty, and not wearing a lot of makeup which highlighted her natural beauty, and her pert but firm breasts with just a hint of her nipples poking out through her top when she walked into the cool air-conditioned bar. Mike knew he had to talk to Katie when she walked past him and he got a close-up look at her ass and obviously wearing a thong. He fell in love with her butt at first sight.

Beth was saving a seat for Katie at the bar and immediately walked over to greet her, never even noticing Mike. He watched as she bent over to place her purse on the floor. Mike took a seat with his friend, Craig, at the other end of the bar and tried to make eye contact with Katie but she didn't notice him. Mike kept looking over at Katie, even staring at times until she finally looked his way and they exchanged acknowledging smiles. One glance turned into a longer second glance and when Katie gave Mike a broad smile, he felt confident enough to approach her with Craig as his wingman. Katie wasn't looking to hook up with anyone that night but she figured it wouldn't hurt to meet another cute guy.

The men approached Katie and Beth and immediately bought another round of drinks which the ladies gladly accepted. Craig did his job as a wingman and began to chat up Beth so Mike would have Katie's undivided attention. Mike and Katie found an immediate attraction to each other and began talking to each other like there was no one else in the bar.

After several rounds of drinks, Mike figured he'd take a calculated risk, and asked Katie back to his apartment. Katie paused a moment and commented that she'd consider it and asked Beth to join her in the ladies room. Mike watched Katie's sexy ass swaying back and forth as she walked away with the top of her thong sticking out of the top of her tight, black leggings. He desperately wanted to touch and fondle her luscious butt.

While waiting for the girls to return, Mike told Craig, "I think I'm in love."

"Slow down buddy, you just met her. You say that about every girl you meet," Craig replied.

"I know but there's something different about Katie."

Katie informed Beth of Mike's offer and Beth, knowing her friend's sexual appetite, told her she'd be fine if Katie ended their girl's night out. She was getting along fairly well with Craig anyway but didn't want to sleep with him. Katie double-checked, and when she felt confident her friend wouldn't be mad, she decided to take care of her sexual desires and attraction to Mike.

Mike waited patiently at the bar with Craig for the girls to return with Katie's decision. He knew he was home free when Katie gave him a wink and a smile and grabbed her purse. Mike chugged the rest of his beer and the couple said their goodbyes to their friends. Mike couldn't believe his luck as they drove to his apartment. He would glance over at Katie, drinking in her beauty, hoping she wanted to have sex as badly as he.

Mike didn't have to wait long to see if Katie wanted to have sex that evening. As they were sipping more cocktails on his sofa with soft music playing in the background. He moved to tuck her light brown hair behind her ear, then touched her sensitive neck before leaning in to kiss her which she enthusiastically returned. The first kiss led to a full-fledged makeout session with both of their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Mike began by fondling Katie's breast through her top before grasping her full, round ass which he had his eyes on most of the night, finding her cheeks soft but firm.

By then, Katie was rubbing Mike's crotch through his pants, causing Mike to ask, "Would you like to continue this in the bedroom?"

He thought he knew what her answer would be but Katie reaffirmed his beliefs with a confirming, "Yes, I'd love to."

They began to kiss again in the bedroom as they stripped off their clothes. Katie looked even better than Mike had imagined. Her firm 32B breasts, with small, hard nipples catching his attention first. He was even more impressed as his eyes wandered down her body towards her thick thighs and shaved pussy. His heart skipped a beat when he asked her to turn around and got his first view of her gorgeous, firm, naked ass. He immediately came up to her from behind, pressing his larger than average, uncut cock into the crack of her ass while he fondled and groped her butt. Mike also took time to kiss and nibble on Katie's neck while playing with nipples.

Katie closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations of Mike's hands fondling her and feeling his hard dick pressing against her ass. When she opened her eyes she noticed soft wrist restraints on either side of Mike's bed.

"Um, what are those for," she asked, pointing at the restraints.

Mike was somewhat apprehensive, afraid Katie might be scared off by them.

"Uh, those are for when a woman friend wants to get a little kinky."

"Well, I'm a little kinky."

"Really?"

No further words were spoken as Mike led Katie over to the bed, laying her down on her back, taking one of the wrist restraints, and locking her into it. He moved slowly to test her real interest and seeing no objections, he took her other arm and locked them around her wrist.

Now that her arms were secured in place, Mike said, "It will be much more pleasurable if you were wearing a blindfold."

Katie found it hard to believe she was trusting someone she had only known for a few hours to have her restrained in his bed and now unable to see what he had planned. On the other hand, she found that being in such a vulnerable position, completely submitting to his every desire, was also turning her on immensely by reminding her of sex with Jim. Her nipples were hard, her pussy getting wetter by the second. She could hear him moving about the room, seemingly taking in the vision of her naked body cuffed to his bed. He began to tell her how beautiful she was, commenting on her body.

"I knew I had to have you the moment you walked into the bar. I was immediately attracted to your beautiful face, your blue eyes, and charming smile. Your shirt clung tightly to your well-proportioned breasts with just a hint of your hard nipples poking through your top. Your black leggings looked like they were painted on your body and showed off every curve of your legs. But, it was when I got a look at your ass as you walked past me that really caught my attention. When we conversed over drinks, I was attracted to your intelligence, charm, and wit, which confirmed that you were the woman for me."

No one had ever spoken like that to Katie. He was wooing her with his words without even touching her naked body. He then began to lightly trace his fingers over her skin, barely touching her. Mike's fingers circled her nipples, then down her stomach to her upper thighs. She instinctively spread her legs but he only touched her around her pussy going down one leg and up the other. His soft tenderness was working magic on Katie's body, building her sexual desire for Mike.

Mike then repeated the same process with his tongue and lips. He started by softly kissing Katie then working his way down her body, circling her nipples and giving them butterfly flicks with his tongue, kissing and licking his way down her body. He licked his way between Katie's legs, flicking his tongue all around her pussy but never touching it. Mike kissed his way down her legs, taking time to kiss her feet and suck on her toes before kissing his way back up her thighs.

He then slipped his hand under Katie to grab hold of her ample ass. His mouth was so close to her pussy that she could feel his hot breath on her. Mike drank in the aroma of her excitement before taking his first taste of the juices flowing from her loins. He lapped at her pussy like a thirsty animal before tongue fucking her. Katie was getting hotter by the split-second bucking her hips wildly as Mike ate her damp pussy.

Katie didn't say anything when Mike began to lick and suck on her clit, however, after a minute or so, she told him, "Use your fingers."

For some reason, Katie preferred to have her clit stimulated manually so Mike dutifully followed her instructions and sunk his tongue back into her while he played with her clit with his fingers. This brought Katie to two consecutive orgasms. Mike lapped up her juices while Katie caught her breath.

Katie could hear Mike moving about the bed and knew he was now near the left side of her face. She felt his hand turn her head and his hard dick poking at her face. Katie opened her mouth and let Mike sink his hard-on into her mouth as she closed her lips around it. He held her head still as he began to fuck her mouth, using it like a pussy. Katie liked feeling helpless and submissive, allowing Mike to use her mouth while secured to his bed. He drove his dick deep into her throat and she took it all, much to Mike's surprise. Many of his female partners gagged when he tried this with them but Katie was a much more experienced cocksucker than most women and savored having a hard dick in her mouth.

When Mike withdrew his dick from Katie's mouth, he slapped it around her face in a dominant fashion. Katie opened her mouth, trying to catch it between her lips like a baby bird searching to be fed. He noticed her desire to want to continue sucking him and would stick his dick back in her mouth momentarily only to withdraw it again seconds later. He was impressed by her enthusiastic desire to suck a cock. Some of his previous sexual partners blew him because it was part of routine sex but Katie did it because she liked having a man's hard meat in her mouth.

Katie then heard and felt Mike moving between her legs on the bed. He, once again, paused to drink in her naked beauty. He then took her legs and spread them wide telling her he was going to give her a good fucking. She begged him to fuck her. Unlike some of Katie's previous lovers who would just give her a quick fucking and leave, Mike was determined to take his time.

Mike brought Katie's legs over his shoulders and rubbed his hard cock up and down her dripping wet pussy lips. Katie tried to lift her hips to force his cock into her but Mike was in complete control of the situation. He was going to decide when to fuck her.

"I want to hear you beg for my cock, Katie."

"Please fuck me, Mike. Please, I need it so badly."

He rubbed his dick along her pussy lips again then told her, "That's not good enough, baby."

"Oh, Mike, I need your hard dick in my cunt. I need a good fucking. You teased me long enough. I want it; I need it. Please, please give me a good hard fucking. Please, I beg you."

Katie sighed as Mike inserted just the head of his dick into her. He could instantly feel how hot her pussy was that night. She tried to thrust her hips upwards but Mike would have none of that. He was in charge. He began to withdraw then insert only the head, teasing her more.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me. Please, I need your dick now."

He was thinking, "Damn, she's a hot, kinky bitch."

Feeling he made her wait long enough and deciding he wanted it too, Mike sank the entire length of his dick into Katie. She moaned in relief to finally feel his large dick furiously plunging into her hot pussy. Her head was moving from side to side in pure sexual ecstasy as Mike thrust his hard dick into her. Mike couldn't believe his luck, to be fucking the most beautiful, sexy woman he's ever met and she was a hot piece of ass too. Mike was playing with Katie's tits and ass as he continued to fuck her hard.

Mike must have fucked Katie for at least forty-five minutes while making her beg and plead for more before he released his cum deep into her. He laid there for a few moments catching his breath with his shrinking dick still inside her before pulling out. The first thing he did was remove the blindfold and noticed the look of satisfaction on Katie's face. He knew he gave her a memorable sexual experience. Mike then released her arms from the restraints.

The first thing Katie said to Mike was, "Wow, that was hot."

"Yeah, you're one hot lady."

Katie was thinking, "Wow, he fucks better than Jim."

Mike and Katie spent the rest of the weekend together exploring their relationship as a new couple and sexually as well. Deep down, Katie knew this wasn't just a one-night stand or a quick fling with a hot guy; there was more to Mike than a quick suck and fuck. In those couple of days, Mike and Katie experimented with some other light bondage and submission and found her receptive to new ideas. Mike paid particularly close attention to Katie's round, full ass, fondling it when they were out at night and even giving her a loving light smack at various times when he was passing by her. Katie would tease him in return by brushing her butt against his crotch and wiggling her ass against his dick.

One time early in their relationship, Katie was teasing Mike in a crowded bar, rubbing her legging-covered ass against him and he whispered in her ear, "You're such a naughty little tease."

She turned around and whispered, "I like being naughty."

"You know what happens to naughty girls don't you," and he spanked her lightly, hoping no one would notice.

"Ummm," she responded, pushing back harder.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to have to give you a good spanking when we get back to my apartment.

Katie turned to give Mike a knowing look and smile, then wiggled her ass a couple of more times, feeling a noticeable hard-on building in his pants. Mike was so turned on, he couldn't wait to get Katie home and suggested they drink up and leave.

When they got back to Mike's apartment, he immediately sat down on a wood chair and told Katie to come over to him. He quickly took her arms and pulled her over his knees. She was laughing but finding herself bent over and vulnerable. He grasped her hands behind her back, locked his leg over hers, and began to pull down her pants. Katie squirmed, playing along feigning her displeasure with what Mike was doing but deep inside she wanted to try a new kink.

When Mike had her leggings and thong pulled down enough to expose her bare ass, he informed Katie, "I told you the consequences of teasing me like that in the bar, now you have to pay the price."

"No, don't spank me, Mike. I promise I won't do it again."

"It's too late for promises Katie."

Mike then raised his hand and brought it down firmly on Katie's meaty ass cheek. First spanking one cheek, then the other. An audible crack filled the room as Mike continued to spank Katie. His smacks were harder than she thought they'd be, stinging her ass. At first, Katie almost told him to stop but she quickly found herself liking being bent over his knee with her ass and pussy exposed. She enjoyed Mike expressing his power and control over her through her punishment. It was the mixture of pain and pleasure that confused her but she could feel herself getting more excited with each slap of his hand. Mike watched how when his hand came down on Katie's ass it made her cheeks ripple.

Mike would pause the spankings and finger her pussy, confirming she was enjoying her discipline then continue to redden her cheeks with his hands. He would pause to tease her pussy then take his wet finger and stick it into her ass. After a few more smacks on her ass, Mike put his thumb in her ass and his middle finger in her pussy. He allowed Katie to position herself so she could rub her clit against his thigh and she orgasmed while bent over his knee.

Mike rose from the chair, releasing Katie as she found herself on the floor looking up at her lover, her pants and underwear around her knees and her face flush from being so turned on. He made Katie unzip his pants and she eagerly began to suck his dick while he grabbed a handful of her hair and forced himself down her throat. He roughly face fucked Katie as she submissively took the entirety of his dick on her mouth.

When he had enough of her mouth, Mike pulled Katie to her feet then led her by the hair to the bedroom. He stripped her of her clothing then threw her face-first onto the bed, restraining her arms in the cuffs. He added the blindfold and placed a couple of pillows under her hips. This position left her ass and pussy to his every desire. Katie could hear him stripping off his clothing then retrieving something from the table beside the bed. He was treating her as his sex slave and she was loving every second.

Katie could feel Mike's presence behind her on the bed as he stared at her cherry red ass. He began to spank her again, chastising her for teasing him in the bar. He would pause the spankings to fondle her ass and finger both her holes again. Mike nibbled on her meaty ass cheeks then surprised Katie when he began to give her asshole a long, wet rimming. No one had ever done that to her before. At first, she found it strange but then relaxed when decided she liked the feeling of a tongue back there to the point she began to squirm.

She then felt Mike stop licking her ass and felt his dick poking at her pussy. In one quick thrust, Mike thrust his dick into her and began to fuck her hard and fast, slapping her ass while he fucked her. Mike slowed down on his thrusts and Katie then felt a cool gel being poured onto her asshole. She was no stranger to anal sex and knew what was about to happen. Mike wasn't the first guy to want to fuck her butt. Katie felt one finger being inserted into her ass and then another. When Mike felt Katie was sufficiently lubed, he withdrew from her pussy and pressed his dick up against her asshole.

"This is what happens to naughty girls that tease me with their asses."

Katie then felt Mike push the head of his dick into her ass. He paused to see if she was in pain and, hearing no objections, pushed himself further into her butt. Mike dreamed of getting his dick into Katie's ass from the first time he saw her and was thrilled she was allowing him to sodomize her. He kept pushing himself into her ass until he had it all buried in her. At first, his thrusts were short and measured but picked up the pace once he realized Katie was easily taking it all up her ass. Mike began to fuck her ass harder, fondling her cheeks as he humped on her. Katie began to match his thrust by lifting her ass and pushing back, even tightening her ass on the backstroke which showed Mike that not only wasn't this her first time having anal sex but she was experienced at it and even liked it. Katie was moaning and breathing heavily which made it more pleasurable for Mike. He had one wild, kinky woman in his bed and let loose a huge load of cum deep in her bowels.

The hot couple found themselves inseparable since that first weekend together. They explored more of Mike's penchant for domination and Katie's desire to be submissive. They also fulfilled Katie's desire to have sex in places where they might get caught. She gave Mike a blowjob in the alley behind a bar and another time in his car in the parking lot of her apartment. They would go camping and have sex outside or in their tent with other campers nearby. One time, Mike was fucking Katie's ass in their tent but they left the door open. Katie never knew but when Mike turned to his side, he noticed a couple watching them. He never stopped his assault on his girlfriend's ass while the couple watched. Other times they would fuck on his balcony. He was sure some people across the street must have seen them at times but he wasn't positive.

This also drove Mike to have a deep desire for others to see his now fiance naked. Katie didn't know but Mike had taken some pictures of her while she was tied up and blindfolded in bed and Mike posted some of them to various websites. He enjoyed the comments men and women would make on what they would like to do to Katie if given the opportunity.