Kinky Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them got to know each other better over a couple of drinks, laughing and telling stories. They were getting along so well, Mike invited Dan to join them for dinner, an offer he graciously accepted. When Dan excused himself to go to the restroom, Mike boldly asked Katie if he could invite Dan up to their room to watch them have sex.

"It's something we've both talked about, Katie. We won't run into Dan back home, he seems like a nice guy. What do you say?"

Katie immediately went into her submissive role, "If that's what you wish for me to do sir, then I will obey."

The truth be told, she was turned on by Dan's handsome looks and his charm. They were out of town which gave them the liberty to be a little freer in their sexuality. Mike was pleased that Katie was a willing partner. While she liked to be submissive in the bedroom, he still wanted her to feel comfortable with what they were about to do.

"How are you going to approach Dan about this? Won't that be a little awkward?"

"I think he likes you, dear. When you went to the restroom, he was telling me how gorgeous you are and how lucky I am. He even told me how much he liked your ass in those leggings."

Katie blushed a bit but pressed her original question, "That may be so but how are you going to bring up the subject of, you know, watching us in bed?"

"I'll just bring it up. I'll hint around at first. Just leave that up to me."

"I don't want to be there when you bring it up. It would be too embarrassing."

"That's fine Katie. When Dan comes back, excuse yourself and say you are going up to our room to change. Put on the handcuffs, your leash, and the blindfold then wait for us."

'Yes sir."

When Dan came back to the table, Katie and Mike both stared at him.

"What? Is there something wrong?"

Mike laughed, "No there's nothing wrong. Katie was about to go up to our room to change, that's all."

Katie excused herself, nervous about the conversation between the men that was about to unfold. She left and went upstairs to prepare herself for what could turn out to be a wild night. When she got up to the hotel room, she took a couple of shots from the minibar, stripped off her clothes, and prepared herself as her husband instructed, then waited patiently to see if he would return by himself or with Dan.

Having this conversation with Dan wasn't as easy as Mike thought. He practiced it over and over in his mind but it was now the moment of truth. Dan again told Mike how beautiful Katie was and he used that as an opportunity to turn the conversation into sex. He told Dan how they liked to try new things and asked if he could be discreet. Dan gave Mike his assurances on the promise of more details of sex with Katie. Dan was curious as to what his new friend was about to reveal.

Mike took a deep breath then began to explain Katie liked to be submissive and how they were looking for someone to witness her submission to Mike. That caught Dan's attention, hoping the conversation was leading to what his mind was thinking.

"I was wondering if you'd like to join us in our room?"

"Hell yeah, Mike but, uh, what exactly do you have in mind? I have an idea but I want to be sure we're on the same page."

"I told Katie to go upstairs and get ready for us. I'll leave that as a surprise but she doesn't want to sleep with another man but you'd be able to touch her some and watch us have sex."

"Just watch?"

"Mostly watch, but you can, you know, if you want to pleasure yourself or Katie might help out but that's up to her."

Dan was hoping Mike was going to say he could fuck Katie but this wasn't a bad offer either so guzzled the rest of his beer and said, "Well, let's go. This should be fun."

Mike smiled, finished up his beer, paid the bill and they left to join Katie in their hotel room. A million thoughts were going through Katie's mind as she sat patiently on the bed, naked, wearing her wrist restraints, leash and blindfold while waiting to see if her husband was going to return by himself or with Dan. Part of her wanted to change her mind but the other part was excited at what might happen with their newfound friend.

Katie felt a rush of adrenaline shoot through her body, making her heart race when she heard male voices outside the door and heard the turning of the doorknob then the door began to open. Mike and Dan were talking like old friends and got silent when they saw Katie sitting on the bed waiting for them.

"Wow, your wife is gorgeous, Mike. Part of me thought you were busting my balls but holy shit, you were serious."

"I was dead serious, Dan. Stand up honey and let Dan get a good look at you."

Katie began to blush profusely as she obeyed her husband's order, standing so Dan could check out her pert 34B breasts, hard nipples, thick thighs, and shaved pussy. Mike made her turn around so Dan could view her ass.

"Your ass is even better than I imagined Katie. You are a lovely, lovely woman."

"Thank you, sir. I'm glad you are pleased."

The men took seats on a couple of chairs with Katie in between them when Mike suggested, "Katie, why don't you sit on Dan's lap? I think he would like that."

"I sure would, Mike."

Katie replied, "Yes sir," as Mike handed Dan her leash.

Dan tugged on the leash guiding her over to him, spreading his legs, and helping Katie sit down. His hand slid around her waist, getting his first touch of her soft skin. Dan was enjoying his close-up view of Katie's naked body, the smell of her sweet perfume, and the feel of her naked flesh pressed against his thigh. Katie was still a little nervous but was gradually becoming more comfortable with the situation as her pussy started getting damp.

"Spread your legs further for Dan so he can get a better view of your pussy."

"Yes sir."

Katie spread her legs knowing Dan was peering down to see her further expose herself. Dan tested her reaction by letting his hand glide down to softly rub her round ass. No one stopped him so he began to grab and fondle her cheeks as his eyes gazed at Katie's pretty face, tits, legs, and pussy. Dan's other hand began to rub her legs. Katie allowed him to begin to stroke her inner thighs but she quickly closed her legs just before he touched her pussy, much to Dan's surprise. He was hoping he didn't push things too far or too fast.

Mike told Katie, "Now don't be rude or you know what will happen."

"But what if I don't want to go further?"

Dan was nervous that he offended Katie but Mike replied, "Now Katie, we talked about this. Don't be rude to our guest."

"I don't care and you can't make me."

Dan was beginning to panic; the last thing he wanted to do is start a fight between Mike and Katie but he didn't realize this act was part of the game they were playing. It was her way of telling her husband they could take this encounter up a notch. Mike quickly read her signal, got up with a stern look on his face then pulled Katie to her feet, dragging her by the leash to Dan's side. Dan looked on in horror not knowing if he should leave or not.

Mike then ordered Katie, "Now bend over Dan's knees. You know what happens when you act like this."

When Katie hesitated Mike scolded her, "Do it, now. Don't be disrespectful."

Katie then dutifully draped herself over Dan's knees, her lovely round ass and pussy exposed to him. Dan looked at Mike, then back at Katie's ass, then back at Mike. This evening was turning out to be much more than he ever expected. Dan wasn't quite sure what to do next.

"Go ahead, Dan. Give her the spanking she deserves."

Dan looked down at Katie's round butt and brought his hand down but struck her so softly it barely made a sound. Mike walked closer to Dan and Katie, spanking her much harder with Katie clenching her ass cheeks as she felt her husband's hand coming down hard on her butt.

"That's how it's done, Dan."

Dan smiled and then spanked Katie harder, then did it again and again, alternating the cheek he was striking. When Katie began to squirm in his lap, Dan knew she was enjoying herself so he continued to spank her while Mike watched. Dan would rub Katie's ass every so often, partially to give her a break in her discipline but also to enjoy the feeling of her lovely ass. It was like her butt was begging to be squeezed. Dan noticed her pussy glistening in the light of the hotel room, and pressed a finger into her cunt, finding it moist and hot. This night was turning out to be much kinkier than he first thought.

The spankings and fingering continued for about fifteen minutes, making her cheeks cherry red, and didn't end until Dan started to play with Katie's clit and brought her to an orgasm. After her orgasm subsided, Katie ended up on the floor between Dan's legs and started to blindly feel her way up towards his crotch. Dan gasped for air when her hands found his hard dick through his pants and began to stroke him. Katie unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, exposing his dick and balls but she was blindfolded and could not see them. She used her hands to massage his average-sized dick with a large head while the other gently played with his balls. While Katie expertly played with Dan's dick and balls, she could hear her husband breathing hard, indicating he was enjoying the show.

Katie knew enough of Mike's fantasies to know the answer to a question she posed to him, "What would you like me to do now sir?"

"Oh baby, you know darn well I'd love to see you suck Dan's cock."

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure, baby. Damn sure."

Dan was sitting there in disbelief and thrilled at the thought of Mike's pretty wife giving him a blow job. She then brought her head down towards Dan's dick and licked the meaty, mushroomed head. Dan moaned loudly as Katie's tongue felt so good after the sexual build-up to that point. He threw his head back feeling more intense pleasure when Katie's lips engulfed the head of his dick. His moans grew even louder as Katie began to bob her head up and down in Dan's lap. Dan reached down to play with Katie's breasts and nipples while she sucked his dick. She sucked Dan's cock for several minutes, feasting on it. He tried to hold out as long as he could but he was so turned on by the whole experience of that evening that he had to release his cum.

He warned Katie of his impending orgasm, "I'm going to cum."

Katie loved the taste of a man's cum and held her lips tight around the cock in her mouth as Dan shot his load. She swallowed every last drop of his manly nectar and sucked him dry, even squeezing a couple of last drops before she was done licking him clean. Now that she was done sucking Dan's cock, Mike took her by the leash and bent her over a table in front of the hotel room window and immediately mounted her, fucking her furiously in front of Dan and whoever else might see them from across the street. Katie knew Dan was watching but didn't know others might see her getting fucked until Mike told her that he noticed some people in a condominium across the street watching them. Being on full display being taken by her husband drove Katie to another orgasm. She was living out two fantasies of being watched having sex and being submissive at the same time.

Wanting to show off all of Katie's sexual skills, Mike temporarily withdrew from his wife's pussy to retrieve some lube from his suitcase. Katie felt the familiar cool gel coating her asshole followed by Mike's finger. Dan looked on in amazement; he had never seen a couple fucking other than on the Internet and it was a special sight to see a real live sex show playing out before him. Now he was about to see Mike take his wife anally. Once Katie's asshole was sufficiently lubricated, Mike withdrew from her pussy, coated his dick with some of the gel, and inserted his dick into his wife's backside under the watchful eye of their new friend. Dan stood up to get a better view of Katie being sodomized and watched closely as Mike began to fuck her ass hard while tugging on her leash as Katie moaned in pure pleasure. By this time, Dan's cock was coming back to life from witnessing the wild action taking place before his eyes.

Mike couldn't hold out any longer and filled Katie's ass with his cum, collapsing on her back when he was done. After taking a few moments to catch his breath, Mike withdrew his shrinking cock from his wife's ass but not before giving her a playful slap on her butt cheeks. He looked over at Dan, noticing his excitement and their eyes met. Mike knew what Dan wanted without anyone saying a word.

Mike then turned to Katie who was still bent over the table and said, "Dan enjoyed our little show, Katie. He liked it so much he has another erection. Would you like Dan to fuck you too?"

"If that's what you want me to do sir, then I will let Dan fuck me."

"That's not what I asked, honey. Do you want Dan to fuck you?

Katie hesitated before responding, "Yes, I would like Dan to fuck me. I'm so horny right now. I could use another cock in my pussy."

"If that's what you want, dear, then you should ask Dan to fuck you."

"Yes sir. Dan, will you please fuck me? I need to get fucked again."

Dan couldn't believe his luck. Never in a million years would he have ever guessed he would be fucking a colleague's wife that night. If someone would have told him earlier in the day that this was in his future, he would have laughed at them in disbelief.

Dan approached Katie but instructed her to get on her back. He wanted to look at her beautiful face while fucking her pussy. She obeyed his instructions and he placed her legs on his shoulders, gazed at her gaping pussy and thrust his dick into her, and began to fuck her hard. Her tits began to flop back and forth as he pounded her pussy. He began to play with her tits while looking at her pretty face. Mike came over to her and pulled off her blindfold. He wanted his wife to look at the man whose dick was now in her pussy. Mike was finally getting his most desired fantasy of watching his wife getting fucked by another man while who knows how many people saw them from their condominium windows across the street. They all saw a woman acting like a slut, sexually servicing two horny men. They probably thought she was a hooker or simply a whore.

Katie reached down to play with her clit while Dan was fucking her and brought herself to another orgasm. Dan kept telling her how beautiful and sexy she was too. After fucking Katie for twenty minutes or so, Dan asked Mike if he could sodomize Katie. He told Dan to ask Katie.

"Katie, would it be alright if I fucked your ass too?"

"Sure Dan, if that's what you want to do. I'm here to please you."

Dan had Katie bend over the table again while he placed some gel on his dick. He grasped Katie's ass cheeks in his hands, spreading them wide, pressing his dick against her asshole. With one quick thrust, he sunk about half of his dick into her. Katie took it easily seeing she was no stranger to anal sex and had already been fucked there earlier. Dan started humping on her ass, pushing more and more of his dick into her until he was balls deep in her backside. Dan tugged on Katie's leash as he established his dominance over her too. She had already swallowed a mouthful of his cum and was now getting sodomized by someone she met just hours earlier. Katie's enjoyment of anal sex made it even more pleasurable for Dan. There is nothing sexier than an enthusiastic partner in bed.

With her blindfold now discarded, Katie would peer over at Mike every so often and saw the look of lust on his face seeing his wife's body being used by another man. She was fulfilling a long-time fantasy of his and he was an ecstatic voyeur to her seduction. It was an unexpected thrill for Dan too. He was enjoying being able to fuck a lovely young wife with a luscious body, especially her ass. Not many women are into anal sex so he was taking full advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Dan's orgasm had built up to the point where he needed to release the sperm that was building up in his balls and began to fuck Katie's ass with more intensity. He grabbed hold of her butt cheeks, lunged as deep into her asshole as he could, and shot his load into her. He humped on her a few more times as wad after wad was released into Katie's ass. When his balls were drained, he stepped back and saw a mixture of his and Mike's cum dripping from her asshole.

Seeing his wife used sexually by another man got Mike excited again. He took the cuffs off of Katie and led her over to the bed and fucked her one more time in front of Dan before they called it a night. Before he left, Dan took the liberty of fondling Katie's breasts and ass then gave her a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for a memorable evening. Mike and Katie showered before falling fast asleep, exhausted after the most sexually exciting night of their lives.