Kinky Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie recalled that when he told her he was about to come, she heard another car drive up and noticed the flash of their headlights momentarily lighting up the inside of Rick's car. Her instinct was to pull her head away out of fear of getting caught. The fear of possibly getting caught also turned her on. However, Rick was so close to cumming that he held Katie's head in his lap and started to shoot his cum into her mouth.

When he was finally done shooting his cum into her mouth, Rick said, "Damn, Katie, that was the best blow job I've ever had."

Katie learned two things that night. Besides learning that she liked giving long, soft, sensuous blow jobs, it reawakened her desire of having sex with the possibility of getting caught. It turns out that the other car that night was filled with some of Rick's friends. They were curious to see whose car was parked in the lover's lane. At first, they didn't see anyone with Rick because Katie's head was in his lap but after they saw her head pop up, they knew that she had just sucked his dick. While they didn't see what Katie had done and it was no secret that she and Rick were having sex, she got turned on knowing they knew she had given her boyfriend a blow job that night. Deep down, part of her wished they had seen her sucking Rick's dick but Katie never confessed her desire to anyone out of fear they would think she was weird or something.

Rick and Katie had a lot of places they would have sex, like their apartments, especially when their roommates weren't home but Katie always liked going up to the lover's lane, deep down hoping that someone would catch them. One time she blew Rick in the parking lot of a shopping plaza as people were walking around them. No one saw her with her boyfriend's dick in her mouth but she could hear their voices and knew, at any moment, she could get caught. They also weren't the only people using that lover's lane so it wasn't unusual to see other cars there but no one ever saw them, that they know of. However, it was the possibility of getting caught that seemed to thrill Katie the most.

They were young and in love and Katie wanted to please Rick in every way so when he asked her to try anal sex she felt guilty for saying no. A few of her friends had tried it with some saying it was okay and others saying it hurt like heck. However, after several requests from Rick, Katie decided to give it a try.

The first time they tried anal sex was in Katie's apartment while her roommate was away. She and Rick were drinking and smoking joints and he was practically begging her to try it so she finally gave in to his pressure. The only lubrication Katie had around the house was baby oil and Rick placed some on her asshole and his dick. She was really nervous as she felt his dick pressing against her butt and clenched her muscles tightly. Being young and inexperienced, Katie didn't realize that this made it more difficult for anal penetration and when Rick pushed the head of his dick into her, it hurt a lot. She winced in pain and told him to slow down but Rick was inexperienced himself and pushed further into Katie's ass which hurt even more.

Katie begged Rick to slow down and he stopped pushing into her even though most of his dick was already embedded in her ass. When the pain subsided, Katie permitted Rick to keep going. He began to slowly rock his hips while grasping Kaite's ass cheeks savoring in the sight of his dick in her back hole. Now that the initial deed was done, Katie began to enjoy the feeling of having a dick in her ass and began to play with her clit while Rick slowly fucked her ass. Now that Katie seemed to be pain-free and playing with her pussy, Rick began to sodomize her faster. When Katie began to cum, it triggered Rick's orgasm and he shot his load deep in her ass.

When he was done, Rick proclaimed, "Baby, your ass was made for fucking. That was out of this world."

From that day forward, anal sex became part of their regular sex life. Sometimes Katie would even ask Rick to fuck her ass which led to him nicknaming her Kinky Katie.

Katie dated Rick for seven years, all through school at a local university and afterward when they moved in together. She naturally thought they would end up married and they even discussed spending the rest of their lives together. Everything was perfect, up until the time she found out Rick was cheating on her with one of her friends. It wasn't a close friend but still close enough to make it hurt even more than if he was fooling around with a stranger. He tried to tell Katie that it was the first and only time he had sex with the other woman but she knew he was lying. He tried to tell her he still loved her but Katie would hear none of his bullshit excuses, her heart was wounded and she threw him out of their apartment.

Being single for the first time in her young adult life, and after seven years with a person she thought was her soul mate, wasn't easy for Katie. She went through some time of not being able to trust men and not wanting to date. She was mildly depressed and even gained a few pounds sitting around the apartment eating more ice cream than she should and drinking a lot out of self-pity.

Her friends were very supportive and let her go through her various stages of recovering from a bad breakup. However, after a couple of months, they began to encourage Katie to start to socialize more and her friend, Beth, got her to join a gym. Not only would exercise help her mentally, but it would also help her to shed the extra pounds she had gained. Katie knew she added some weight and felt self-conscious around some of the other women while working out so she dressed in sweat pants and loose shirts to hide her perceived flaws. She did feel better after a few weeks and after losing several pounds so Beth encouraged Katie to dress more like some of the other women while working out.

Katie was reluctant to follow Beth's advice but her friend insisted. When Katie began to wear yoga pants or leggings to the gym along with a crop top t-shirt, she found that men began to notice her more and began to strike up a conversation with her. One time while bending over at the water fountain, Katie overheard two men talking about her gorgeous ass. She was taken by surprise because she thought she had a big butt and was very flattered. It was then that Katie began to notice other men checking her out when she walked by and often tested their attraction to her by accidentally dropping something on the floor, forcing her to bend over in front of them to pick it up. If she wore certain pairs of leggings, they would be stretched so thin when she bent over that her thong could be clearly seen, adding to her attraction to the men watching. She slowly began to realize that her ass wasn't as big as she perceived and it was one of her best assets.

Although she was still reluctant to start dating again, Beth kept encouraging Katie to start seeing what other men were out there for her. Several guys at the gym had approached her about going out with them but Katie had resisted but finally gave in and accepted a date with Jim, a tall, slender man with a decent build. However, he was much older than Katie, being almost forty and recently divorced. There was something about his maturity that attracted Katie.

She was so nervous on the day of her date, after all, she hadn't been out with another man in seven years but she was still young. Beth helped her choose an outfit consisting of a simple blouse and black leggings. Beth made her undo a couple of buttons on her blouse to show off some cleavage and told her to wear a matching bra and panties, just in case.

Katie inquired, "In case of what?"

Beth replied, "Oh my goodness girl, it has been a long time for you. In case you decide to have sex with him."

"Oh, that's not happening, Beth. It's only our first date."

"Katie, you haven't been with a guy since you broke up with Rick. You wasted a lot of time with him. You need to get back into the saddle again. You don't have to marry him, just fuck him."

Katie was laughing as Beth was leaving. She hadn't had sex with anyone other than Rick since she was 20. Inside, she knew she was horny but was too scared to even think about the prospects of having sex on her first date since her break up. The thought of getting laid again made her pussy a little damp but that quickly went away when she heard the knock on the door. When she opened it, Jim smiled broadly and gave her the once over from her face, down her body, and back again and told her how beautiful she looked. He escorted Katie out to his car, holding the door open for her, and took her to a nice restaurant for dinner, drinks, and a movie.

Katie relaxed over dinner and a few cocktails as she and Jim talked about what they did for a living, the hobbies, and their crazy relatives. She found herself enchanted by his maturity and charm which also got her juices flowing. She was trying to pretend she wasn't getting turned on but the dampness in her panties told a different story. They decided to have a couple of more drinks after dinner. They were getting along like old friends who hadn't seen each other in years; time went by so fast it was too late to catch the movie,

That's when Jim suggested, "We could go back to my place and find a movie on TV. I have plenty of wine."

The thought of going to his place had Katie conflicted. On one hand, this was their first date and she didn't want to give him the impression she was going to sleep with him that easily. On the other hand, she was having a good time and enjoyed the company of a man.

"I guess that would be alright."

Jim smiled and asked the waiter for the check and they quickly left for his apartment. Katie was having second thoughts on the drive over but she had already committed to going.

Jim must have sensed her nervousness and told her, "Don't worry, it's only some wine and a movie. There aren't any other expectations."

She felt much better and calmed down when they got to his place and he opened a bottle of wine and put on a movie from a streaming service. They sat there drinking, talking, and half-watching the movie. About an hour into the movie, a long, steamy sex scene came on, leaving Katie a bit uneasy. However, it also made her realize how long it had been since she had sex with a man. Her panties were getting damp as she watched the two on-screen lovers having sex, staring at the screen, afraid to look at Jim. At the end of the scene, she glanced over at Jim and after a few moments of awkward silence with them staring into each other's eyes, he leaned in to kiss her. That one kiss led to a much longer makeout session.

When Jim's hands started to roam over her legs, up to her ass and up to her breasts, it unleashed a pent-up sexual desire in Katie. She tried to fight her natural instincts but she felt powerless to resist his advances. She found herself, on the sofa with her blouse unbuttoned, her bra unsnapped, and him sucking on her tits. By this time, she needed to have sex and badly as Jim.

After kissing, groping, and fondling each other for several minutes, Jim asked, "Would you like to go into the bedroom?"

Katie responded with a nod. She couldn't believe she was going to sleep with someone on the first date she had since her breakup but she decided to heed Beth's advice and live a little while she was still young, besides there was no reason she shouldn't be enjoying sex when Rick was having fun with someone else. A little revenge sex was also a motivating factor for Katie to sleep with Jim. Jim helped Katie undress, complimenting her body the entire time, telling her how beautiful she was, how lovely her tits were and how much he loved her magnificent ass. He confessed to staring at her butt at the gym and undressing her with his eyes. He told her she looked better naked than he ever imagined. That gave Katie a boost of confidence, so much so, that she quickly helped him undress.

She found herself on her knees sucking his dick before he grabbed her by the back of the head and began to fuck her mouth slowly at first but then getting rougher. His firm grip didn't allow her to move much but she kind of liked the rough treatment he was showing her. Jim then led her onto his bed where he licked her pussy until she asked him to get her off with his fingers while they kissed. Having Jim bring her to orgasm was much better than doing it herself at home.

Jim then climbed between Katie's legs, spreading them a little further apart. She looked at him with lust in her eyes, needing to feel him inside of her. Katie's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Jim thrust his dick into her pussy. It felt so good to finally be with a man again. It had been several months since Katie had a real dick and she found it much more pleasing than her vibrator.

While they were fucking in the missionary position, Jim pinned Katie's hands above her head, making her feel somewhat restrained. She wiggled to get her hands free but he kept his firm grip on her wrists. After a short time, Katie found herself liking being held down almost like she was being forced to have sex with Jim but she was a very willing partner. Jim was clearly showing off his dominant side as he pounded Katie's pussy hard.

Jim had a lot of stamina too, fucking Katie in a variety of positions before finishing off doing her doggie style. He grabbed a handful of Katie's long hair, pulling her head back with one hand while slapping her ass with the other. Katie found she liked the rough treatment from Jim which reminded her of getting fucked by Paul but with a much sexier man who she desired.

Jim had dreamed about sinking his hands into her meaty cheeks whenever he saw her at the gym. Jim never imagined he'd get the chance to see her bent over in front of him like this. Katie played with her clit while getting fucked from behind and had another orgasm just as Jim was shooting his cum into her.

While Katie enjoyed being with Jim, she wasn't looking for a serious relationship and neither was he, however, they did enjoy sex with each other. Katie would see him occasionally when she didn't have another date or when she was horny and looking for a fun-filled evening. It was the same for Jim. You could say that they would give each other a booty call when either of them needed a good fucking.

Katie liked the fact that Jim was mature, confident, and had a dominant nature which allowed her to explore her submissive side. She liked rougher sex, being spanked, and being called dirty names like whore, slut, or cocksucker. Jim liked the fact that a pretty young woman with a voracious sexual appetite found him attractive and he especially liked her penchant for anal sex. He could call her up knowing she wouldn't object to being bent over a chair, spanked, and ass fucked. Sometimes he would make her get on her knees and "force" her to suck his dick and swallow his cum before they went out to dinner, then fuck her when they got home later.

Sometimes, they wouldn't see each other for weeks or even a month or two but then one of them would call the other and inquire, "Whatcha doing?"

If they couldn't hook up that evening, they would make plans for the following night. If Katie went out on a bad date and didn't feel like sleeping with the guy, she would end the date early and call Jim. She knew that he would treat her like a slut and demand that she fuck or suck him. He would tease her pussy and keep her from orgasming until he gave her permission to cum. He controlled her pleasure and her painful spankings before giving her a rough fucking. He would call her a slut and a tramp while ravaging her ass and she loved every second of it.

The only problem is the other men she dated didn't excite her sexually in the same manner as Jim. Some guys might have had bigger dicks or fucked her longer but the passion she shared with Jim was missing. While Jim wasn't Mr. Right, he served his purpose of being Mr. Right Now.

Even though Katie enjoyed the no-strings-attached sex with Jim, she was looking for more. She knew there wasn't a long-term future with him. Although she wasn't ready for a serious relationship, she felt she had wasted seven years with Rick and began to make up for the lost time. She wasn't a slut but had a very active sex life. Katie enjoyed having a variety of men and their dicks. She partied more with friends and wasn't reluctant to have a one-night-stand to satisfy her sexual urges and contacting some of her better lovers for an occasional "booty call" wasn't out of the question. Katie was loving life again.

Having about 20 different lovers over the past couple of years had its advantages and disadvantages. Some were better sexual partners than others and some had bigger dicks than their counterparts. She fucked men of a variety of races and ethnicities too. Variety is the spice of life, so they say, so Katie tried all "flavors" as she called them. From Asians to Arabs, White and Black, she tried them all. She found that not all Black men are as well-hung as the stereotypes would suggest, although one of the Black men she fucked has the largest dick she ever had. On the other hand, some of her lovers were bad at sex or were boring.

Her lovers also had different sexual desires too. One guy had a shoe and foot fetish, another liked panties and Katie suspected he even stole a pair from her. She didn't mind having a pair of her underwear as a "trophy," figuring he was jerking off thinking of her while rubbing himself with them. Katie particularly enjoyed it when one of her lovers suggested risky sex in a semi-public place or if he wanted to tie her up. She had more intense orgasms during those sessions.

Katie also found that several of the men loved her ass so much that they wanted to sodomize her. Naturally, some were better at it than others. Katie liked those that took their time to play with her by fondling her ass, fingering her, and even tonguing her butt before inserting their well-lubricated dick into her ass before giving it a good hard fucking. Others that just wanted to jam their cocks into her asshole weren't as pleasurable for Katie.

There were men that Katie would date that she didn't find all that physically attracted to but sometimes, she would end up blowing them in the car when they dropped her off after a date. She still liked the risk of getting caught and swallowing a load of cum. Sometimes, she just needed a dick to suck, any dick, and her date would get lucky. She enjoyed giving oral sex to a guy and sometimes used her date to satisfy her urges.

One of her gentlemen friends took her camping for a weekend where Katie discovered she enjoyed having sex outdoors with the sights and sounds of Mother Nature all around. However, it wasn't simply fucking outside that aroused her, it was also the possibility of getting caught being naked and discovered by some unknown hikers in the throws of getting her pussy pounded that excited her the most. One time when they were fucking in the woods, the sounds of voices close by drove her to an orgasm. No one ever saw her getting fucked but it was the possibility that excited her the most.

After almost two years of sowing her wild oats and making up for seven lost years, Katie was getting tired of sleeping around and began to lose hope in finding Mr. Right. Part of her wondered why she hadn't met the right person by then and was beginning to think her Prince Charming may not even exist.

Then one evening, Beth invited her out to have a couple of drinks at a local bar. Katie wasn't trying to hook up with anyone and dressed in a simple tank top and a pair of low cut leggings that not only clung to every curve of her shapely ass but revealed the top of her red thong and a bit of the crack of her ass or a whale tail as the men call it. The red material of her thong perfectly contrasted with her black leggings and white skin, making her underwear more noticeable.